- A few pictures of the Black Forest
The castle of Ludwig the First. Where his son lived whilst he built 'Disneyland' Neuschwanstein.
I'm a bit peev Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 7, 2015
- Nuremberg to The Black ForestFrom the previous entry, The Bridge of Spies
==Nuremberg to Munich==
Another early start on the road for a few hours to Rothenberg, a spectacular medieval town set within town walls. Th Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 6, 2015
- GermanyIt's 12am and we have just left the port of Wismar. The port put on an unexpected show for the cruise ship. We got the impression that they don't get many cruise ships and are trying to experience more of Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 4, 2015
- GermanyOn Sunday we arrived in Travemünde. We decided to start the day by taking the train to Lübeck. Due to its Brick Gothic architectural heritage, Lübeck's restored historic city centre became a UNCESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Much o Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 4, 2015
- Berlin[center]Berlin is a great city! It is really clean, easy to get around and has interesting history. We did a free walking tour that ended up being 5 hours instead of 3!
[img=http://photos. Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 3, 2015
- Cologne to NuremburgCologne to Hamburg Wednesday
Stopped in Hamelin, a very pretty little town very much trading on the Pied Piper theme, but still functioning as a town for the inhabitants as the Germans refer to residents as. We enjoyed wandering Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 2, 2015
- In Illuminati-founder Adam Weishaupt's hometown Ingolstadt[[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingolstadt|Ingolstadt]] is famous for being the hometown of AUDI cars, and of SATURN Media Markt, and of Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein", and of the Bavarian [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati|"Illuminati"]] order.
Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Feb 25, 2015
- On the Road AgainWell, we are off and touring again. Must say the couple of days on our own was a good break and we are ready to be organised again. The weather is not quite as nice, with a few Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 28, 2015
- FrankfurtThe day started well with messages from home. Well done Darcy and Finn!! Through to the next round of finals next Sunday. Well done families for supporting them in the chill. Sorry we weren’t there to cheer Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 26, 2015
- BACK ON THE BIKE TO AHR!
Thursday 16th July 2105 (day seventy-three)
Koblenz to Ahrweiler
Back in the saddle, I was almost looking forward to it. This is my first trip out alone. I w Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 24, 2015
- BACK ON THE RHINE, ALL MY MYSELF :-(Sunday 12th July 2015 (day sixty-nine)
Today was overcast all day. I was going to spend the day by the river catching some rays and swimming. Instead I had to be content with sitting/laying around all day reading my Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 24, 2015
- 22 July 2015The plan was to meet the other students in the afternoon for an outing, so I had the morning to myself. After some homework, I headed to the train station to do some shopping. I needed another pair of reading Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Jul 23, 2015
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 23, 2015
- 20 July 2015[i](First note: I have had a devil of a time getting all of the technologies to talk to each other so I can do this blog AND have photos. I think I have it figured out, finally, but now I Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Jul 22, 2015
- THE END OF THE RHINE,Thursday 9th July 2015 (day sixty-six)
Rudesheim to Wiesbaden
Dry by the morning, we packed up camp after a quick breakfast and finally rode out of Rudesheim, via the Rewe supermarket for our usual slab of meat on a roll for lun Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- UP THE RHINE WE GO!Wednesday 1st July 2015 (day fifty-eight)
Lahnstein to Boppard
Finally we depart Lahnstein. It has been nice to stop and be a little normal for 5 nights, but it was time to move on.
Still having not organized a new owner for Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- A NORMAL 5 DAYS OF REST OFF THE BIKE?Saturday 27th June 2015 (day fifty-four)
Sarah is flying home today. I had looked up on the internet for train times to get her to Frankfurt airport on time. We walked the short distance to Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- AT LAST THE MOSEL IS OURS!
Saturday 20th June 2015 (day forty-seven)
Luxembourg to Trier
We woke to rain this morning and it had rained steadily through the night.
[img=http://photos.t Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- Munich15 July 2015
We left the hotel around 9am and headed to the railway station to find some breakfast before our 10am train to Munich. Our last train journey was uneventful – no breakdowns, no delays just a noisy group of Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 16, 2015
- Kaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen Pässe,Führerschein,AKaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen Pässe,Führerschein,Ausweis
Unser Unternehmen verfügt über langjährige Erfahrung in der Produktion gefälschte Pässe und andere Ausweispapiere. Wir verwenden hochwertige Ausstattung
und Materialien, um gefälschte Pä Posted by nicolechabel22 in Kaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen | Jul 15, 2015
- Dachau and Englishers GartenToday is our last day in Germany which is a shame because it's been a lot of fun. This morning was a bit more serious however when we went to tour Dachau. The memorial site is free to enter and Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 15, 2015
- I mentioned the war but I think I got away with itToday was our first full day in Munich and man what a day. After we checked into the hotel yesterday we went five minutes down the street to the beer garden of Augustiner-Keller and I had my first Mass which Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 14, 2015
- Beautiful Bavaria - an incredible place with such a history
The Rose Garden of St Michaels' Abbey. (Where's Wally?)
Bamberg is a UNESCO heritage town, that was largely left untouched in the bombings. It is like walking around a folk story with half t Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 13, 2015
- Getting Used to the LuxuryBefore we start, a couple of photos from Dusseldorf that I have managed to upload.
Love the sense o humour here. The figures were made of an expo and everyone loved them, so they put them Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 11, 2015
- I am sailing, I am sailingThe sensation is unreal. You know you are moving because the landscape keeps changing and you can hear the water swishing by, but the ship is absolutely stable. We are so thrilled and do not want for anything. Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 9, 2015