- Last day in DenmarkAnother rainy day met us, so we had breakfast then talked about the day ahead. I've completed the family history activities that had led us to Denmark. Lynn didn’t really like Denmark...although comfortable and cosy in the accommodation...she just Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 17, 2014
- Our adventure continues...It's the day after Christmas, and this is the first time we are really able to reflect and digest everything that has happened in the past three months. WOW... I mean, where do we even begin?!
We were Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Dec 26, 2014
- Castles, castles, and more castles....And so begins the morning of touring the life of King Ludwig II.
So, I'm not so hot with history... so if you want the whole history of who King Ludwig II was, you're probably better off on Wikipedia or something. Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | Dec 18, 2014
- The land of my "peeps"!After my first post, I felt all energized to get my hands on our pictures of our recent Europe trip and organize them into some blog entries that we could enjoy later. But let me tell you - after Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | Dec 18, 2014
- Nuremberg We have now parted ways with Neil and Amanda, as they head towards Belgium and onwards to home. We would love to see and do more of Germany but didn’t realize that the whole country would be so expensive Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Dec 17, 2014
- OKTOBERFEST in Munich and Neuschwanstein Castle!Day 1 - I started the journey to Munich, Germany, alone... But it wasn't long until I met up with some of the awesome peeps that I'd met in Gallipoli in April.. My first night in Munich was spent catching Posted by Well_Alyse in My Gap Year - 2014 | Dec 16, 2014
- CologneGood afternoon everyone,
We had an early morning today and headed off to Cologne, Germany. Traffic held us up on the notoriously busy A4 autobahn and we were late for our tour of the EL-DE House that served as the headquarters Posted by FHSEurope2014 in FHS Europe | Dec 16, 2014
- AachenGood afternoon parents,
The group had a busy day today. We were up, had eaten and were on the road by 8:30—on our 20-minute walk to the Caves St. Pieter. These tunnels were created over centuries as the inhabitants of the Posted by FHSEurope2014 in FHS Europe | Dec 15, 2014
- Germans don't know how to queueI set off on my travels at 7am on Saturday the 13th December from the lovely Digbeth coach station, knowing that things could only really go up hill from there.
After a short and freezing cold trip to Heathrow, Posted by MissJW in Miles to go before I sleep | Dec 14, 2014
Well, there isn’t much to say about this crazy endeavour we partook in. Oktoberfest in Munich, where the original celebration of the marriage between Princess Theres Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Dec 12, 2014
- The journey starts in FrankfurtThe journey begins. From Hamburg to.... Frankfurt yeh still in Germany. I can't wait so get on that plain tomorrow.
Funny thing: I arrive at my hostel, open the door to my room and who is sitting there? An Australian guy! Posted by Lenas.Reise in Lena and the Kangaroos | Dec 10, 2014
- Munich Oktoberfest
Way back when we lived in Japan we used to go to the Yokohama Oktoberfest every year. It was a bigger and bigger group each year and it got to be more and more fun. So, when Kate and TW Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Nov 30, 2014
- And more photos Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 30, 2014
- More photos...something went a miss with the blog Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 29, 2014
- Nuremberg, Regensburg and PassauYesterday we went to Regensburg a Bavarian city of around 150,000 people and I have to say that this is what I was expecting from the trip. We arrived and were able to walk off the boat and straight into Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 29, 2014
- Learning how to write a blogI randomly came across this website yesterday, when browsing online for inspiration and tipps regarding our first leg of the journey: INDIA!
It's getting christmassy here, with short days, cold nights and lots of Plätzchen to fill the belly, mmmhhh.
[ Posted by TomKat2015 in Tom & Kathrin's journey | Nov 28, 2014
- NurembergAfter another night of less than best sleep we got up early and packed. We had a pick up at 9.15am to take us to Nuremberg. This was the first morning that it was sunny, so it was nice to Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 26, 2014
- Christmas MarketKlara and I went to the Christmas Market in Cologne, with eight other girls. Everything was beautiful and covered in lights. I tried my first Bratwurst, which was absolutely delicious, and saw so many beautiful decorations. Unfortunately, so many lights Posted by Michelle121 in A German Winter | Nov 26, 2014
- Where do I start?The three obvious photos are at the Cologne cathedral, the house is where I live with my family, and the other five were taken at an outdoor museum.
My wonderful family met me at the train station, then we saw Posted by Michelle121 in A German Winter | Nov 26, 2014
- In Germany at LastFinally, I have made it to Germany! So far I've been very busy with activities and tired fun jet lag, so welcome to my first post. Unfortunately I've also been experiencing technical difficulties, so my next post will have more Posted by Michelle121 in A German Winter | Nov 24, 2014
- Barca, Berlin and DresdenSince we last wrote, we have traveled a fair distance on our travels. During the rest of our stay in Cambrils we had the phenominal experience of receiving a parking ticket which had to be paid to a machine (99% Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Nov 23, 2014
- Munich – We’re Not Here for the BeerAlthough Munich is renowned today for its annual vomiting contest, (generally known as Oktoberfest), it is equally famous as the home of many of the world’s most successful manufacturers like BMW, Audi, Adidas, Puma, Grundig and Siemens. Munich is Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 21, 2014
- Germany Part 2==Germany Part 2==
29th Sep to 1st Oct: The next three days were something we were both not looking forward to but had to be done. We were going to travel from Florence to Munich via Nice, France and Lauterbrunne Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Nov 20, 2014
- Germany - The Highs and Lows of Bavaria ==Munich==
We took the train from Prague to Munich which, after we slept for the first part, turned in to a beautiful countryside trip. We knew we had finally entered G Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Nov 17, 2014
- Germany: Munich: Augustineer, Sausage and Castles***** Sorry guys we are sad to report that our back up hard drive crashed when we came back to Orlando in Sept/October and have lost a lot of photos from the rest of Germany, as well as Dubai and Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 29, 2014