- Kaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen Pässe,Führerschein,AKaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen Pässe,Führerschein,Ausweis
Unser Unternehmen verfügt über langjährige Erfahrung in der Produktion gefälschte Pässe und andere Ausweispapiere. Wir verwenden hochwertige Ausstattung
und Materialien, um gefälschte Pä Posted by nicolechabel22 in Kaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen | Jul 15, 2015
- Dachau and Englishers GartenToday is our last day in Germany which is a shame because it's been a lot of fun. This morning was a bit more serious however when we went to tour Dachau. The memorial site is free to enter and Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 15, 2015
- I mentioned the war but I think I got away with itToday was our first full day in Munich and man what a day. After we checked into the hotel yesterday we went five minutes down the street to the beer garden of Augustiner-Keller and I had my first Mass which Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 14, 2015
- Beautiful Bavaria - an incredible place with such a history
The Rose Garden of St Michaels' Abbey. (Where's Wally?)
Bamberg is a UNESCO heritage town, that was largely left untouched in the bombings. It is like walking around a folk story with half t Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 13, 2015
- Getting Used to the LuxuryBefore we start, a couple of photos from Dusseldorf that I have managed to upload.
Love the sense o humour here. The figures were made of an expo and everyone loved them, so they put them Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 11, 2015
- I am sailing, I am sailingThe sensation is unreal. You know you are moving because the landscape keeps changing and you can hear the water swishing by, but the ship is absolutely stable. We are so thrilled and do not want for anything. Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 9, 2015
- INNSBRUCK (to GARMISCH) to EHRWALD (AUSTRIA) : JULY 4thIt is quite an experience to go to the BMW Motorrad Days in Garmisch and if you are interested in BMW Motorcycles this is definitely the place to be.
There is so much going on here it is really hard to Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- Luxury Rogue's book ICH WAR ÜBERALL in the press -
"Ich war überall: Tschetschenien, Afghanistan, Südsudan - Mit einem Gentleman an die entlegensten und gefährlichsten Orte der Welt"
[[http://www. Posted by LuxuryRogue in Luxury Rogue | Sep 2, 2015
- DresdenThursday 2 July 2015
There is a heatwave across the UK and Europe. London had a high of nearly 36C today (hottest day ever at Wimbledon)– quite different to the weather a couple of days ago. The temperature in Dresden today Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 3, 2015
- Berlin againWednesday 1 July 2015
A bright and sunny 27C day and it felt really hot walking in the sun.
We made an earlier start today, leaving the apartment just after 9am. At Alexanderplatz we caught the hop on hop off bus again. Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 1, 2015
- Hamburg HappeningsSo after all the preparations and packing, we set off with the box on the top of the car... loaded for a four week driving holiday!!
And drove 4 hours from our house to our first AirBNB place Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 30, 2015
- BerlinMonday 29 June 2015
The weather was sunny and clear this morning but it was time to leave London.
We caught the tube to Paddington and the Heathrow Express to the airport for our 2.35pm flight with German Wings. It took a Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 30, 2015
- Croatia and Berlin[img=http://p Posted by AliDaz2015 in Europe 2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- Where to? What to do?School's been out for a week now. We are finding our holiday legs. Enjoying the relaxed mornings. The kids have had a few sleepovers and playdates. We've had a few barbecues and drinks. Report cards and farewells are slowly fading Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 27, 2015
- Europe 2015 - Western GermanyLast post.....couple packed days of sightseeing in western Germany. First day, the black forest and the second day along the Rhine River - both very scenic. We've enjoyed the trip, but are now looking forward to getting back home to Posted by BETHAU in Rambling Woman | Jun 24, 2015
- Back to Germany todayMünchen or as we know it Munich.
We left Salzburg and headed for Munich. The rain remained but our day brightened up when we saw the Michael was our bus driver. Just in case you are wondering his hands are still Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 23, 2015
- Day 16 Sunday. Kinderdijk 🇳🇱There was a dutch presentation aboard ship. Eleven o'clock in the morning and we were served Jenever, a schnapps made from juniper berries. St.Nicholas comes with Black Pete on a horse, (Pete comes down the chimney) on 5 December. The Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 21, 2015
- Day 15 Saturday. Cologne or KölnWe arrived here about 8 AM. And off we were for a city tour. Dennis joined us as we strolled this city of a million people. The highlight was the Cathedral that took 600 years to build! Between Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 21, 2015
- Day 14 Friday. Scenic Rhine and KoblenzWe spent the morning sailing the most scenic stretch of our cruise in terms of churches, villages, castles, vineyards et al. And as our Cruise Activity Director says after the first week we will be saying ABC. She did Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 19, 2015
- Day 13. Thursday WertheimWe woke up to pouring rain this morning and very low cloud. We headed off on our walking tour armed with rain gear and umbrellas. It was only an hour tour but it rained the whole time. Not complaining though Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 18, 2015
- Day 12 Wednesday Rothenburg ob der TauberWe docked at Markbreit this morning for a few hours. Two bus loads of us left the ship for a tour along the romantic road to Rothenburg. The ship and remaining guests carried on through many locks to Würzburg where Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 18, 2015
- Day 11 Tuesday BambergWe arrived in Bamberg around 11 AM and headed out for a shore excursion after lunch. As soon as we left, the ship also left heading through a series of locks to finally dock at Hassfurt. Bamberg is also listed Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 18, 2015
- Day 10. Roth & NürnbergIt was an "ex" day; exciting, exhilarating and exhausting. The plan was, we arrive in Roth. We board a bus for some free time in town, then return to the ship. After lunch we board a bus again, Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 16, 2015
- Day 9. Regensburg, BarvariaThe city of Regensburg is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site because it is one of the best preserved medieval towns in Europe. Still standing are the Roman gates of 179 AD. We visited Dom St. Peter Cathedral. This Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 8. Passau 🇩🇪We were later getting started today because of a delay getting through a lock and then we were stuck behind a River barge. The river is too narrow and so it is illegal to overtake such large vessels. So we Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 13, 2015