- Dirigindo na europa - Alemanha e AustriaPara esta viagem, alugamos um carro no aeroporto de Frankfurt e seguimos rumo aos 5 paises planejados. Este post fala apenas da Austria e da Alemanha que são os países que passamos por enquanto.
Foi muito facil pegar o carro o Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Apr 24, 2013
- Deutschland!Greetings from outside Bonn, Germany! The beginning of the trip didn’t exactly get off on the right foot. I got in around 6am and Bernd was scheduled to pick me up at 7am (Its almost 2 hours to Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Apr 24, 2013
Esta sim é uma cidade mais cute cute. Do tipo medieval daquelas de filme. Quando você anda nas micro ruas só faltam as pessoas jogando o esgoto na rua, umas putas perdidas e pessoas vestidas a caráter. Tanto que Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Apr 21, 2013
- WürzburgEsta è aquele tipo de cidade que voce conhece em 1 dia.
Como eu sò tinha meio resolvemos fazer o passeio reduzido.
Fizemos o basico: estacionamos o carro no Wurzburg Residence,
conhecemos os jardins do palàcio (muito bonito por sinal), Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Apr 21, 2013
- Bitburg, GermanyAlright, Martocello crew - this entry is for you. We headed back to Bitburg to end the Flynn roadtrip. AND we found your old house! (For those that don't know, Mom and crew lived in Bitburg and elsewhere in Posted by meghann922 in Deutschland y Mas | Apr 21, 2013
- HeidelbergWe got off a couple of stops early on the overnight train we had already booked to Freiburg to meet Russ and Sheila in Heidelberg. We met them at their hotel for a yummy German breakfast and then went out Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Apr 10, 2013
- BerlinThis was our second time in this amazing city, and I still want to come back again! We were here in October with our group of Canadians after the “immersion” part of the year in Freiburg and got to see Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Apr 7, 2013
- Munich!After cruising through Bavaria's countryside we were ready for some city action. Or I was ready. Munich is definitely a city you need more than a day for, especially if you do the Dachau concentration camp (which we did. Some Posted by meghann922 in Deutschland y Mas | Apr 11, 2013
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber...plus some CastlesWe spent the first part of the trip traveling down the 'romantic road' of southern Germany which brings you through old towns in the Bavaria region. Rothenburg ob der Tauber is a medieval city that existed during the middle Posted by meghann922 in Deutschland y Mas | Apr 11, 2013
- The Flynn's Arrive....My parents arrived in Germany! Off starts a 9 day Flynn roadtrip in Europe and no one speaks German - oh boy, help us now.
We met in Heidelberg, which was a easy first stop actually. It's a co Posted by meghann922 in Deutschland y Mas | Apr 9, 2013
- Three Little Piggies Hostel, Berlin Germany The three piggies arrived to Berlin on Friday, March 29th at night.
They put their bags down but almost immediate Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Apr 5, 2013
- BerlinAfter talking for a while about how we needed to do a sight-seeing city break instead of the usual messy pissed-up week abroad seeing as how we are now all so mature (yeah right - who are we kidding?!), my Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Mar 25, 2013
- MunichStopped in Munich for a pretzel and an Earl Grey tea - oh and to refuel. Over 200 movies to choose from along with Thai chicken curry on the menu for the rest of the flight. Tom happy as lots Posted by DaveyG in Our Big Trip | Mar 13, 2013
- Nuremberg and the Ruins of the ReichNuremberg is the quintessential German city with crooked renaissance architecture perched along crooked streets and river banks. This pretty, walled city, now a stop of the expensive trend of European river cruises was once the centre of the Nazi rise Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Mar 5, 2013
- Hamburg- miniatur-wunderland
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614/large_DSC_07 Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Feb 27, 2013
- Auf und davon....Meine Lieben!
Es ist soweit, ich bin am Packen...(oder versuche es zumindest) und morgen Früh um 11:00 geht die Reise hier am Münchner hbf los...Erst einmal 5 Std mit dem Bummelzug nach Frankfurt und von da aus dann in die große Posted by Steff_trav in Pie, Koala Bears and Boomerangs | Feb 27, 2013
- Europe 2013 :) Had a really good start with my fanily and good friends sending me of before i flew.
The flight nonetheless was a real pain :(
As soon as i arrived in munich, i was blown Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Feb 26, 2013
- Euro-trip! Mi scusi, mi scusi.Since we last spoke, Iain, myself and the matchbox car have done a few miles. For the majority of the time the matchbox car had very little windscreen to use, making the trip a little like a game of hide-and-seek Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Feb 16, 2013
- Der Freunde-Blog...===Hallo meine Lieben===
Superbald, genauer am 28. Februar um genau 22:00 Uhr startet in Frankfurt ein Flieger Richtung Südaustralien, in dem ich, sollte ich es bis dahin tatsächlich geschafft haben meinen Koffer zu packen, zusammen mit 3 anderen Mento Posted by Steff_trav in Pie, Koala Bears and Boomerangs | Feb 9, 2013
- Germany - KasselArrival: Frankfurt
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614 Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Feb 2, 2013
- Germany - Luneburg[img=http://p Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Feb 2, 2013
- Berlin Trip December 2012
Sanssouci no worries castle in potsdam near berlin
Sanssouci no worries castle in potsdam near berlin
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by bstead in Traveltime in Europe | Feb 1, 2013
==Town Hall (Rathaus)==
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614 Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 25, 2013
- Visiting Hofbrauhaus We went to a place that had HUGE beers! They also had HUGE pretzels and a guy who had a whip that made cracking noises. It was super loud! There was a band that played music. Posted by James07 in Klemmerabilia | Dec 29, 2012
- NuremburgThe Destruction
August 28, 1943 several air raids destroyed many homes and factories in Nuremberg. After that, the Allies bombed Nuremberg increasingly. It became the target for 6 major attacks in 1944. But none of them were even close to Posted by IsabelK in Learning Through Exploring | Dec 29, 2012