- Marienplatz[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/FAB6D338BC9CBFF17D3BFBFB37FFC5E5.jpg Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 16, 2014
- MunichApart from the hour it took to check our baggage and the hour it took to go through security the journey was good and we arrived safely in Munich.
We took the S Bahn to downtown passing scenery which could Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 16, 2014
- Travel Day: Rothenburg to BerlinWe started off our morning drive hours before the sun came up. I woke up on my own a few seconds before 3:00 am and heard the bell tower ring three times. I couldn't really go back to sleep Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 15, 2014
- Last Day in RothenburgToday was a much needed relaxing day in Rothenburg. Kaela started the morning off a little earlier than me because she got up at 9:00 to skype with her best friend Ali. After she finished talking with Ali, Kaela finally Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 14, 2014
- Travel Day: Augsburg to RothenburgWe started out today waking up just after 9:00. Immediately upon waking up we were excited because we knew it was time for the breakfast buffet! We threw on some clothes and went down the two floors to where the Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 13, 2014
- Travel Day: Reutte to AugsburgWe started our day off at our cute apartment just on the Austrian side of the German/Austrian border by getting up around 9:00 to finish packing and cleaning before our 2 hour drive to Augsburg, Germany. After we finished packing Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 12, 2014
- Warsaw to Berlin - Tuesday, 16 September 2014Ritz Carlton
Bags out at 7.00 am today as they were being driven to Berlin in a van. We left the hotel at 9.00 am for the very short journey to the railway station.
Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 12, 2014
- Munich Miracle & Romania Wrap-up==What happens when you are in a large airport and lose your vest that contains your credit cards, debit card, and $1000 in cash?== We figured it was a goner. Here’s what happened: When we passed through Munich on our Posted by buniconk in Conklin's Europe Trip - Autumn 2014 | Oct 12, 2014
- Berlin - Wednesday, 17 September 2014Ritz Carlton, Berlin - Room 947
What a great day we've had! It all started with breakfast. This hotel has the best breakfast I have ever had, anywhere. First off, in the fresh fruit section they had passionfruit. Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 12, 2014
- Berlin - Thursday, 18 September 2014Had a couple of reds with dinner so am having trouble typing tonight. It's funny how white wine doesn't affect me, but red wine does!
We had a little sleep in this morning and a leisurely breakfast and met our Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 11, 2014
- Berlin - Friday, 19 September 2014Had a huge sleep in this morning. Phil was up as usual at 5am scratching aroind and I went back to sleep and woke up at 8am with the door bell ringing. It was him trying to wake Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 11, 2014
- Exploring Neuschwanstein CastleWe had a pretty amazing time at the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany. It was our first main attraction on our journey around the Romantic Road. We woke up around 11:00 because we wanted to sleep in since we knew we'd Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 11, 2014
- Travel Day: Vienna to SalzburgWe had a looooong travel and adventure day today! We started off our morning around 8:15 when we woke up and started packing up the house. We didn't have too much to pack up, but I wanted to make Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 7, 2014
- Prost!!Arriving in Munich was like arriving in a city where everyone was invited to the same dress up party and everyone got drunk waaaaay too early! Some of you will be thinking "yeah buddy!", While the rest of you will Posted by renee.coutts in Nae and the flying bear go to Europe | Oct 6, 2014
- "Mad" King Ludwig's Castles We got up early and made our way to the ticket office by 8:00 am to pick up our tickets for out tours of King Ludwig's Castles. We first toured Hohenschwangau Castle, Ludwig's boyhood home.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/414741/large_castle9.j Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014
- Berchtesgaden Day 1 & 2We woke up early and got a taxi to the Europcar Rental agency to pick up the rental car. We got a brand new Mercedes 220 C Class. A beautiful car and a pleasure to drive. I made good Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014
- Sure wish this menu was in GermanThe title of this blog is a little joke between Quinn and I as we were traveling around Poland and couldn't make heads or tails of the signs and menus in Polish. I didn't realize how much German we have Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 5, 2014
- Munich Day 3We woke up to rain, but finished our walking tour of Munich through the Hofgarten, the court garden, and up Brienner Strasse, where there is a black obelisk commemorating the 30,000 Bavarians who marched with Napoleon to Moscow and never Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 3, 2014
- Munich Day 2On our second day in Munich we took the S-Bahn and a local bus to Dachau Concentration Camp. This was the first Nazi concentration camp in 1933.
The entrance to the main compound of Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 3, 2014
- Munich, GermanyMunich is a seemingly much larger city then the previous I have been to. It may just have been the ability to move around so easily but there was a lot to explore. I spent my first day there trying Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Oct 3, 2014
- Fall BreakWaking up this morning was sweet. The first day of our mid-term or Fall Break. I would prefer to call it Autumn Break, but the American heritage of our school has named it Fall Break, for, well forever. Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Oct 3, 2014
- Germany: Traveling Up the Romantic Rhine — FOODIE ALERTWe loved the Mosel Valley so much we couldn’t resist visiting the Rhine River Valley as well. It was supposed to be a 3 hour drive us to ——- but we detoured in Heidelburg and got lost so it Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 18, 2014
- Gallery of Europe [Part 2]Hey guys, welcome to Gallery of Europe Part 2 where this pretty much covers the best images of our time in Germany plus the Austrian city of Salzburg using my favourite HDR (high dynamic range) photo processing techniques and with Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 1, 2014
- Testing the toolsWe are getting excited as we plan for our trip and hope that the Goddess of the Wireless world will be with us as we attempt to upload our travels here. Also hope you will join us from time Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Sep 30, 2014
- Last Day in MunichWell we had quite an exciting last day in Munich. We couldn't think of any better way to spend it other than going to Oktoberfest one final time ;) We woke up around 10:00 am and hung out around the Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 30, 2014