- Ich bin dann mal weg
:-) + yay! Posted by Kieler Sprotte in Sprottenauffangbecken | Sep 23, 2014
- Regensburg We are due for some rainy weather today - temperature of 52 this morning,, no more short sleeve shorts, After our dream like weather last week we shouldn't complain. Should be nicer as the week goes on. Without giving it Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 22, 2014
- NurembergNow on board, our satellite connection is spotty so I need to keep this brief.
We bused from Prague to Nuremberg yesterday arriving 5pm. We traveled for about 4 hours on the Autobahn - cars have no speed limit but buses Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 21, 2014
- Neuschwanstein and the English Gardens - Munich
So we are on our way to Berlin, leaving Oktoberfest behind us (we figure maybe next year from the UK). Munich has been chaotic for th Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 21, 2014
- Germany: Stuttgart: Heiko and the Huge Hohenzollern CastleAmazingly we made it to Heiko’s without getting lost at all!?! WOW! We must be getting better at driving in Germany :) He has an awesome flat super close to a nice church which we walked by at Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 17, 2014
- Germany: Moseying Along the Mosel Wine ValleyWith the rental car fiasco out of our hair and the freedom to drive anywhere. . . we were finally off! I was super excited to be driving on the autobahn but luckily for Ruby our rental car Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 14, 2014
- Germany:Dusseldorf: Crazy Trains and Rental Car DisastersWe thought the trains in India were bad. . .but the ones in Amsterdam were just as crazy! We could see people walking up and down the aisles confused over where to sit and luggage everywhere! Of course these ones Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 13, 2014
Travelled to Germany/Slovakia/Hungary/Poland... arriving via (Singapore) and (Abu Dhabi), then travelled to/through; Frankfurt, Mannheim, Elz Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Sep 19, 2014
- Random observationsGuten nacht from Trier, Germany! As we were driving here today, I was trying to work out what I remembered from my two years of high school German. Unfortunately, I suspect knowing how to count to ten and how to Posted by apostrophewoman in The Festival of Alison | Sep 18, 2014
- Romantik Altstadt und Philosophenweg - HeidelbergSo after an overnight stop in Cologne (saw the cathedral, drank some Kölsch...well Lewis did, and saw the Rhine river) we arrived in Heidelberg.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/679578/I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 18, 2014
- Oh mein Gott wir haben einen BlogLiebe Leute,
diese Reise wird anders. Diesmal gibt es eine Neuerung, nicht nur das ich nicht allein unterwegs bin, nein! wir haben noch einen dritten Begleiter. MrBlog. Mal gucken wie lange wir Lust haben ihm am Leben zu lassen und Posted by KimmiMorten in Cape Town | Sep 18, 2014
- DresdenThe Swissotel is very modern, chic...seemed very Euro. We woke up early and Cari pulled me along for a 5 km run over the old bridge and along the opposite side of the river giving great views of the sunrise Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 17, 2014
- 3rd day in BerlinThe sleep Monday night was not quite as long as the previous night's 11hrs but was still rejuvenating. We had strongly considered a day trip to Potsdam today. Potsdam is the Versailles of Berlin where Frederick the Great had his Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 16, 2014
- 2nd Day in BerlinWe awakened at 7am - 11 hours of rejuvenating sleep. We were refreshed and eager. The lounge offers a glorious continental breakfast - after all we are on the continent. Pastries, fruits, smoked meats, and I even had a soft Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 15, 2014
- BerlinWe checked into the Grand Hyatt. I had forgotten I used a few more points for the concierge floor. Ding! We rested just a bit and then decided to venture out. First day in Europe is tricky - fatigue is Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 14, 2014
- Today we got wetA decent breakfast by Helga, paid our bills and off. Just starting to rain at 09.00 as we fuel and go out of town and onto the motorway. Then it rained, and kept on raining, First stop Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Sep 12, 2014
- Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal!Due to its comparative ease, excellent views and the topographic variety, the Mera Peak Climbing has established itself as a very popular trekking destination for trekkers all around the world. Situated between the Hinku and the Hongu Valleys, the Everest Posted by Sonam Lama in Trekking in Nepal. | Sep 12, 2014
- Settled In StuttgartHi all, Stuart here, writing our belated first blog post of the trip.
It's been en eventful week and a half. The travel part to make it here to Stuttgart was easy compared with the stress and effort of packing, moving, Posted by Natasha14 in Forks on the Road | Sep 10, 2014
- BERLIN, GERMANYWe arrived in Berlin at 3.30pm on Friday 5 September and will stay till Wednesday 10 September when we fly to Vienna. We have travelled 4 352km by coach and a further 400km by ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki. Today Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Sep 9, 2014
- About Being BackAnd I'm back. Hmmm, how is it to be back, I am being asked a lot these days. Most of the time with pity in the persons voice. Welllllll….let me start from the beginning. When I landed in Frankfurt and Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Sep 6, 2014
- World Cup Fever![img=http: Posted by Jack'sWild in World Cup Fever! | Sep 4, 2014
- strange little town....
A strange little town called Nordlingen built on a meteor crater about 500 years ago. Surrounded by a wall that protected the whole city for centuries.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Sep 2, 2014
- Helpful Travel Apps (for iPhone)Hey there,
just a quick post to share my list of favorite apps which I used on my around the world tour. I couldn't have travelled without my phone (well, I could, but…). That said, leave your tablet and laptop at Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Sep 2, 2014
- Warnemünde, Rostock, GermanyWe were blessed with an almost clear sky on our arrival at the Port of Rostock where the Royal Princess just managed to fit herself alongside the newly built cruise terminal at Warnemünde. With breakfast out of the way Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 2, 2014
- Thailand & Australia 2014Der Tag ist gekommen!
Heute starten wir vier unsere Reise nach Thailand.
Aufgeregt und mit riesen Rucksäcken beladen geht es Richtung Flughafen.
Abschied nehmen von Familie und Freunden und ab in den Flieger.
Die Boing 777 bringt uns erstmal nach D Posted by DMJH in Thailand & Australia 2014 | Sep 1, 2014