- Gibralta We set out for Gibralta doing the coastal route. The Garmin took us down the motor way with 3 toll booths. This time we had cash. The cost was around 7 euros for the first one, 5 euros Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 15, 2015
- GibraltarThis was the first time I had visited Gibraltar and didn't really know what to expect. Only that you needed your passport to cross from Spain into what is effectively the UK. I didn't know that you had to walk Posted by Laurence.m54 in Spain. On a motorbike. | Oct 5, 2014
- GIBRALTAR, UK
Only half a day in Gibraltar. Hmmm – what to do? Didn’t have to figure it out – we both escorted “The Rock by Foot” tours. Fortunately, the “By Foot” part started after riding to the top in Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Apr 25, 2014
- The Conundrum of GibraltarMy first view of The Rock from the border...
===Trouble at Gibraltar's Border?===
In Barcelona, I was discussing the issues in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria and the surrounding areas and Posted by jaytravels in The Foreigner | Aug 9, 2013
- Algeciras, Spain and Gibraltar (23rd - 25th July)After a long day of travelling and sitting around it was a relief to arrive in Algeciras. As it was late we just checked in to our hostel, had a cup of tea on the rooftop patio and then went Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Aug 4, 2013
- Road Trip with the Family!Serves me right for getting behind in the blogosphere, now if I write at the current one-per-week pace and have new adventures every weekend I will never catch up! Perhaps I will be able to do some serious catching up Posted by dclift in Pensamientos Errabundos | Apr 12, 2013
- Gibraltar Rocks[float=right][/float]After our Moroccan holiday we feel we can tackle anything, so why not tackle another “country” in just five hours. Gibraltar is not technically a c Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Dec 19, 2012
- Algeciras/GibraltarWhat started out as best laid plans ended up as a bit of a holy stuff up... literally. We had booked accommodation and bus tickets down the coast to Algeciras where it was going to be a small hop Posted by mike1967 in Andiamo Coles | Aug 6, 2011
- 2006 - Gibraltar & Seville
We flew from London Gatwick to Gibraltar on British Airways. The flights were okay although onboard catering left a lot to be desired.
The first few days were spent with my sister who Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 4, 2006
- Gibraltar, United Kingdom
Gibraltar is a peninsula of mainland Spain and a small strip of land which is dominated by ‘the Rock’. You can see Morocco in the distance, but walking to Europoint, where the lighthouse and Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Jul 8, 2011
- Only the beginning!Tony needs to write this! Posted by medmorgan in "Around the Med in a Morgan" | Jan 21, 2011
- Day 3 - GibraltarThe ship is spending a full day in Gibraltar, 8am to 8pm. I decided to join the “Second World War & Northern Defences” tour, a half day tour of the tunnels. There are 53 km of tunnels inside the rock Posted by dpedler in MV Discovery - 2010 | Nov 18, 2010
Spent the afternoon in Gibraltar – five hours solid walking in fact. So another tiring day on these sore stressed pegs!
As we entered the port the P&O superliner, Ventura Posted by dpedler in MV Discovery - 2009 | Sep 1, 2010
- Cadiz and Gibraltar road tripEarly off today – seriously – as we have a lot to get through. We are heading down to Cadiz as our first stop, a couple of hours away. It seems to go quickly and we are soon Posted by lostagain in A big trip | Jun 10, 2010
- Small beginningsSo I have finally done it! Today I requested eight months unpaid leave from my employers in Gibraltar so I can go walkabout. The general idea is a long jaunt in three stages.
Part 1 - Africa
Start in South Africa making Posted by Noroblade in Thailand - the long way round | Dec 7, 2009
- The Good and the BadUnfortunately, I have been remiss in my column-writing duties over the past few weeks or so. To be quite frank, I have not had the time to collect my thoughts, let alone express them! Since my last column, Posted by golladayp in A delightful trip | Nov 11, 2007
- Of Delays and TravelsYou know, one of the problems with writing any sort of blog or column is that whenever you are remiss in your writing duties, the amount of material tends to stack up, becoming rather like a snowball rolling down a Posted by golladayp in A delightful trip | Sep 20, 2007
- June 22June 22, 2007 Gibraltar
Now, to continue the adventure from last night on the missing purse. We looked all over the room for the purse Cathy misplaced. We told the Hotel Manager to look for it in the laundry in the Posted by pfarina in Farina Family 2007 Vacation | Jun 22, 2007
- GibraltarToday I noticed that my fligth back to Austria leaves at 16:20. That gives me one more day in southern Spain because I still catch the flight if I arrive in Lisbon the same day. I took the chance to Posted by scipio in ::scipio's adventures | May 20, 2006