- Summit Oct 30th 2013 GrenadaGrenada is a rolling, mountainous island, covered with fragrant spice trees and rare tropical flowers. Bordered by stunning beaches, and dotted with picturesque towns, this verdant island has long been a major source of nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, a Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 24, 2014
- St Georges, GrenadaWe got off the ship today and we were bombarded by locals offering us tours and taxis. it reminded me of being in Cambodia last year, when it was so hard to even walk, there were so many people hassling Posted by laurawatchorn in Artem & Laura's Travels | Apr 2, 2014
- Grenada Mission – In the Eyes of a Faculty Member
When I was selected to be part of a great adventure to Grenada with a team of great Ambassadors, my bags were mentally packe Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | May 30, 2013
- oil down, jab jab, patois, nutmeg and sugar cane...
jab jab, oil down, luni spark and electrify, nutmeg, carnival, sugar cane plantations, patois, wire bending, Carib, Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | May 30, 2013
- GrenadaGrenada is the most southerly of the Windward Islands and known as the ‘Spice Isle’ as the aromas of cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla are carried on the gentle breeze. After the usual steel drum reception we took a trip to Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Dec 12, 2012
- The English CaribbeanGreetings from beautiful Santo Domingo after a month spent visiting many a cricket ground and rum shop in the English Caribbean, although Im slightly depressed at how quickly Ive lost my Spanish :(.
The most obvious thing I noticed getting Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Oct 17, 2007
- GrenadaDec 28, 2011 Grenada
• Grenada, the spice island
Off the ship in Granada at 8:45 a.m. Overcast skies. Warm weather. Bus driver named Sylvan was taking us to the Posted by Linda K in Amazon Journal | Dec 27, 2011
- At Sea, heading for Granada[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/199505/33-DSCN3885.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/199505 Posted by Linda K in Amazon Journal | Dec 26, 2011
- GrenadaPlunked between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, the nation of Grenada is made up of 3 islands: Grenada, Carriacou and Petit Martinique. Like many of the Caribbean islands it changed hands, mostly among the New World English and Posted by nldea in Cabin fever be gone! | Feb 23, 2009
- On the Hard at Spice Island
We arrived back at Spice Island Marine in Grenada, West Indies on Feb 4 around midnight and climbed aboard. 'AllWays is in a dry boat storage area on stands and it is about 10' t Posted by Sailtales in Sailtales on sv'AllWays' | Jan 25, 2008