- Leaving the Carribbean....back to CanadaI got up extra early to walk down a last time to the sea! About 2 minutes from our villa is the hotel Christopher right in the water but there is no beach. I found out that they had free Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 11, 2014
- Il de FranceToday the weather was even worse. Cloudy but still like 26°C. For breakfast we went to the same bakery as yesterday in Gustavia. I had an Almond- chocolate croissant! Mhhhmm...and then we said good bye to Gustavia. We spent all Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 10, 2014
- Shopping in GustaviaWe started the day in another bakery in Gustavia. It was good. The weather was not good and therefore I didn´t mind taking my time and having a nice chat with Petra on our extra table:) Then we walked around Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 9, 2014
- Hiking to Beach ColombierYesterday Christian told me that he would make sure that the kids finished their homework in the morning and Letitia and I could go to a beach or somewhere. I said I was fine just relaxing and reading on the Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 8, 2014
- Nikki BeachIn the morining went to Saline Beach. It was a 5 minute hike in the sun! There were a lot of lizards around. Huge once! But they were everywhere...around the house, the car, street, beach,...
The beach was wide but not Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 7, 2014
- Snorkeling at Goveneurs Beach and St. JeanIn the morning we went to Gouveneur Beach. The most beautiful beach ever! Everyday we go to another beach and everyday I have a new favourite one. This is insane! The water was just perfectly blue and the sand white Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 6, 2014
- Jour de poissonToday the kids and I had breakfast in the villa while Letitia and Christian went to the boulangerie and go shopping. The kids had to start their homework... it wasn´t before 10 when we left the house. I hate when Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 5, 2014
- Flamands BeachToday we left the villa early because we (by "we" I mean Christian) wanted to go to church. As we arrived the church we found out there was only a service in the one in Gustavia. So we rushed having Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 4, 2014
- Shell BeachI could not sleep at all because of the noisy air conditioning. The wearher was soo nice. As soon as I stepped outside I was soo happy. It was so nice and warm, hot!
Until everyone was ready to leave the Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 3, 2014
- My Carribbean Adventure BeginsI got up at 3.20am in the morning. The kids were surprisingly fast this morning (I would still call it night). We took the first airportshuttle from the Marriott Hotel at 4.05 and at the airport we just had to Posted by travelisa1 in St. Barths 2014 | May 2, 2014
- POINTE-A-PITRE, GUADELOUPE
Welcome back to Guadeloupe! Today we escorted a panoramic tour. Guadeloupe is actually 5 islands, but the two larger islands, separated by a narrow sea water channel, Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Jan 10, 2013
- POINTE-A-PITRE, GUADELOUPE
The beautiful full moon was still visible at sunrise on the day of our 43rd wedding anniversary.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/10EBBF142219AC681720 Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Dec 29, 2012
- GuadeloupeThe butterfly shaped island of Guadeloupe is an overseas region and department of France and from what we saw of the port of Pointe-a-Pitre a bit of a dump. We cancelled our tour and settled for a relaxing day aboard Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Dec 15, 2012
- Iles Des Saintes (The Saints) & GuadalupeTrip Note: We left Dominica aboard S/Y Allie, a Swedish sailing vessel that included a group of three young sailors from Sweden. Sven & Emil (twins) & Johan.
Locations: Terre D’en Haut & Ilet A Cabrit (The Saints), Pigeon Island & Posted by amberraytx in Where in the world are Joe & Amber? | May 19, 2011
==[[http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g442/HK_Mimi/2011_01_01_Guadeloupe/?start=all|Photos]] - Posted by Mimi_Kitty in Christmas_NYE | Jan 7, 2011