- Happy Birthday Mum 80 sail away cruiseWe set sail on the P&O Ventura to celebrate mum's 80th. We had a balcony cabin and it was sheer luxury. First night we had a gala dinner and dressed up in our sparkly finest.mum enjoyed people watching with the Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Sep 28, 2015
- Exploring GuernseyThe township of Saint Peters Port was very attractive. Some buildings with beautiful colourful co-ordinated hanging baskets. Apparently the council had recently spent money on the watering of these to encourage businesses to make their buildings more at Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 15, 2015
- Jersey to GuernseyOur sailing on the Condor Ferry in the afternoon so we had plenty of time for breakfast and packing. We returned the car with no scratches. There was a small place that sold food here. Would you Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 15, 2015
- Still at HomeStill at home in Guernsey but testing this blog site... Posted by Laura Mitchell in Australia and New Zealand | Oct 3, 2011
- Au revoir!Jambo (the only swahili word I know)
Wow, this time tomorrow I will be on a plane heading to Kenya with a group of people whom I have never met!
At least the worst is now over, packing my rucksack was most Posted by rachel.don in Rachel's Kenyan Adventure | Jun 29, 2009
- Missions to the Channel IslandsWell I have decided this year to make the most of my weekends and have been booking various weekend trips many curtosey of Ryanair - not this one. I have not updated this thing for ages as I have been Posted by LizaBrooks in Liza's Missions around the world | May 29, 2009
- GreeceOff to halkidiki tommorow evening..havent packed..have about 2 euros to my name at the moment, and no sunscreen - bring on gatwick drinking..oh and 24 hour marks and spencers Posted by Jembay in Jembay Tripup | May 6, 2008
- 24 Hours and counting!!!Well we're all packed and ready for the off tomorrow morning.
Couldn't be better timing with the cold I feel like I'm getting though! Typical as we have both been working hard on being as healthy as we can along with Posted by danedmunds in New Zealand 2008 | Feb 1, 2008
- Have we forgotten something??So, 7 weeks and counting.........I decided it would be a good idea to sort out a travel blog so friends and family can see how we're doing and what we've been up to. That way it means they can hear Posted by danedmunds in New Zealand 2008 | Dec 17, 2007
- Bye Bye Guernsey..Okay so Im off am 8 am tommorow..
I'm alittle tipsy..
I'm leaving on a jet plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tut tut Mr. Paul!!
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/130221 Posted by Jembay in Jembay Tripup | Nov 29, 2007
- Night before..Starting to get nervous as I can't fit everything in my bag..
Very excited though Posted by Jembay in Jembay Tripup | Nov 29, 2007