- Traveling to Hong KongWe all decided to go visit Elmer and Nicole in Hong Kong for a long weekend and hang out with them. It was so nice to be able to hop on a plane and be there within 2 hours. What Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | Apr 28, 2016
- Hong Kong[center]After a two hour fifteen minute flight from Bangkok, we arrived into Hong Kong airport ready to negotiate a taxi to our hotel. Little did we know that Hong Kong would be well geared up for this and gave us Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 22, 2016
- Hong Kong, William's last day of vacation We got to the ferry terminal an hour plus early (such a shock) so we made the earlier ferry crossing to Hong Kong which was great. The ferry leaves you close to a mall and our hotel. We stopped for Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Apr 16, 2016
- Hong Kong
From Phuket we flew about three hours to Hong Kong. It is cooler and raining. Stayed at the intercontinental hotel in Kowloon which is across the bay from Hong Kong. It is sort of like s Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Apr 15, 2016
- Hong Kong to SingaporeAll, we made it to Hong Kong and we are about to board our flight to Singapore. Here is the link for our flight:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/id/SIA857-1459315859-airline-0182 Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Mar 31, 2016
- March 26-27 - HONG KONG, SAR, CHINA
Happy Easter from Hong Kong!
On Saturday morning we docked in the best spo Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 27, 2016
- Stunning view and amazing skylineMarch 14
Today I boarded the bus to the Star Ferry Pier, purchased my ticket to take the ferry over to the Central District on the iconic Star Ferry.
[img=http://pho Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 14, 2016
- Walk, walk, walk....March 13
After a really awful sleep (room too cold), I decided to get up and grab breakfast. Back in the room I got dressed in layers again... Cold and rainy day.
Decided that I would go to the Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 13, 2016
- Kowloon and memories....March 12
The hotel shuttle took me to the Turbojet ferry terminal. I bought a ticket for the 10:05 am ferry.
Here is a clear shot of the bridge that joins both i Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 12, 2016
- Window shopping....my feet hurt!March 10
It was a foggy, rainy day today. With only summer clothes in my suitcase, I put on many layers of clothes before I headed out... Felt like the Michelin Man!
I boarded the shuttle to go the The Bauhinia Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 10, 2016
- Neko and Sandra's one day adventure in Hong KongMarch 9
What a wonderful day!!!!
At the start of my vacation, Roma (my sister from another mother) asked if I would meet a friend (Neko) of hers in Hong Kong. We met in my hotel lobby this morning Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 9, 2016
- Finally, Hong Kong!!!March 8
Beijing from the plane
We boarded the plane in Bangkkok at 12:30 am headed for Beijing. I was so excited because I had a whole row to myself. But my exciteme Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 8, 2016
- Day 31 - Honk Kong, Victoria Peak, night markets and more
Prior to our trip I had no itinerary, I visited Hong Kong on one of my flights back from Australia back in 1998, so I had so Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 8, 2016
- A Primary School and a Science Park新年快乐！Happy new year!
Just like most people who ambitiously start a travel blog, I haven't actually been writing blog posts - I'll try to do better in the Year of the Monkey :)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/802860/IMG_3643.jpg caption=IMG_364 Posted by Xiana in Getting Lost in a Chinese Maze | Feb 26, 2016
- Day 32 - Hong Kong, Che Kung Temple, more markets
Vince suggests we go see a temple, so we opt for one that is near our neighborhood. Che Kung Temple.
If you are into temples, you can read about it in the following paragraph. (Stolen Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 10, 2016
- Day 30 - Flight No. 8 heading to Honk Kong
Well, I have not much to say about the flight, other than that I didn't order any noodle soup, so all went fine.
I think we all tried to sleep at least a bit, as we knew Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 7, 2016
- Goodbyes, local friends and a very typical bus (de)tourAfter a bittersweet goodbye and a last look at the most amazing people, who accompanied me to the airport, my journey began! I managed to get to the gate on time, without running, without losing anything (yes that is an Posted by Xiana in Getting Lost in a Chinese Maze | Jan 19, 2016
- Dim Sum at Maxim's Palace!After a long day I decided that I wanted to try something fancier than noodles for dinner, and I remembered that I've actually spent ten days in Hong Kong without trying out their famous Dim Sum!
After a few searches online Posted by Min-Ah in Dumb Stupid People's Entertainment | Dec 11, 2015
- Day 10After having been casually chilling for about four days I decided to aim a bit higher with today's trip.
Have you seen Uptown Girls? There's a scene in it where the heroine talks about amusement parks to a young girl named Posted by Min-Ah in Dumb Stupid People's Entertainment | Dec 11, 2015
- Hong Kong to Sydney - Thursday, 7 January 2016Arrived in Hong Kong at 6.30 am at Gate 60 something, and then had a massive walk to Gate 4 for our flight to Sydney, leaving at 8.40am. My tablet's battery is now on 10% as I was reading Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 8, 2016
- Hong Kong to Sydney - Thursday, 7 January 2016Arrived in Hong Kong at 6.30 am at Gate 60 something, and then had a massive walk to Gate 4 for our flight to Sydney, leaving at 8.40am. My tablet's battery is now on 10% as I was reading Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 7, 2016
- Day 9I'm sorry for not having posted for a few days, the thing is that I really didn't do anything worth mentionin haha.
Today, however, I went to Kowloon Walled City Park! Remember what I posted earlier about the walled city? Posted by Min-Ah in Dumb Stupid People's Entertainment | Dec 10, 2015
- 28th December - HONG KONGQuite a lot of sleeping later, and I've almost missed breakfast, (at half past ten!), but when i arrive downstairs it seems I'm not the only one having a last minute dash to the breakfast buffet - at least I Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Dec 28, 2015
- 27th December - HONG KONG
After a grueling 12 hour flight in First Class (I know but someone had to do it! !), I've finally arrived in Hong Kong.
Having obtained my Octopus pass from the ultra patient man at Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Dec 28, 2015
- Hong Kong: Planes, Ding Dings (trams), and Junks (boats)Just when we thought that our hotel rooms couldn't get smaller compared to our Taiwan "pizzzacutfive"-themed room (pizzacutfive is the name of a clothing and lifestyle company in Taiwan that was marketed and wallpapered all over our room), we checked Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Dec 23, 2015