- 又係時候研究下Asiamiles點駛經過上次出發前兩日先買貴酒店貴機票嘅 [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/142/|高雄之旅]]，今年聖誕我決定洗心革面，提早計劃行程。今年聖誕打算去沖繩跳島之旅，先致電到去位於北角英皇道嘅沖繩觀光會議局預約拿資料。
但唔知係唔係因為日本企業奉行JIT (just in time)工商管理，book車,早3個月先有，book酒店要6個月內,bo Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | May 24, 2016
- Hong Kong - why so grey?We arrived to Hong Kong in the evening, found an authentic Chinese restaurant and ordered way too much food (as always...) :)
Since we only had one full day in Hong Kong, this was a power- Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 21, 2016
- Ocean Park and Birthday Celebrations
Everyone was amazingly up and ready to go fairly well after the previous night of celebrating. Our first stop was to all have breakfast together at a local Ho Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | May 15, 2016
- DepartDepart HK Airport
Posted by kit.winzie in Honeymoon | May 13, 2016
- Elmer and Nicole's Wedding Reception Dinner
Tonight we celebrated with a large family dinner the marriage between Elmer and Nicole. It was held at a really nice restaurant, China Tang, in Central Hong Kong, where we had our own Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | May 13, 2016
- Family trip weekend
All of Henry's family flew back this weekend to celebrate Elmer and Nicole's marriage by having a nice private dinner with the two families coming together Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | May 13, 2016
- Mentor of Neophyte Students Marketing is one such arena that is packed with numerous challenges but at the same time it offers numerous opportunities. It is very common to see that marketing executives working on a lucrative salary package. Some even earn millions and Posted by elvinsiewchunwa in Mentor of Neophyte Students | May 10, 2016
- Disneyland - Hong Kong
Today was another big first for the boys- their first trip to DISNEYLAND! Growing up in California, Disneyland is a must place to visit for family vacations and I'm sure every Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | May 8, 2016
- Elmer & Nicole's Wedding
Today marked a very important day- Henry's brother, Elmer, got married to his fiance, Nicole. We are so excited to welcome her to the family and celebrate this event Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | May 8, 2016
- Traveling to Hong KongWe all decided to go visit Elmer and Nicole in Hong Kong for a long weekend and hang out with them. It was so nice to be able to hop on a plane and be there within 2 hours. What Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | Apr 28, 2016
- Hong Kong[center]After a two hour fifteen minute flight from Bangkok, we arrived into Hong Kong airport ready to negotiate a taxi to our hotel. Little did we know that Hong Kong would be well geared up for this and gave us Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 22, 2016
- Hong Kong, William's last day of vacation We got to the ferry terminal an hour plus early (such a shock) so we made the earlier ferry crossing to Hong Kong which was great. The ferry leaves you close to a mall and our hotel. We stopped for Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Apr 16, 2016
- Hong Kong
From Phuket we flew about three hours to Hong Kong. It is cooler and raining. Stayed at the intercontinental hotel in Kowloon which is across the bay from Hong Kong. It is sort of like s Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Apr 15, 2016
- Hong Kong to SingaporeAll, we made it to Hong Kong and we are about to board our flight to Singapore. Here is the link for our flight:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/id/SIA857-1459315859-airline-0182 Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Mar 31, 2016
- March 26-27 - HONG KONG, SAR, CHINA
Happy Easter from Hong Kong!
On Saturday morning we docked in the best spo Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 27, 2016
- Stunning view and amazing skylineMarch 14
Today I boarded the bus to the Star Ferry Pier, purchased my ticket to take the ferry over to the Central District on the iconic Star Ferry.
[img=http://pho Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 14, 2016
- Walk, walk, walk....March 13
After a really awful sleep (room too cold), I decided to get up and grab breakfast. Back in the room I got dressed in layers again... Cold and rainy day.
Decided that I would go to the Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 13, 2016
- Kowloon and memories....March 12
The hotel shuttle took me to the Turbojet ferry terminal. I bought a ticket for the 10:05 am ferry.
Here is a clear shot of the bridge that joins both i Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 12, 2016
- Window shopping....my feet hurt!March 10
It was a foggy, rainy day today. With only summer clothes in my suitcase, I put on many layers of clothes before I headed out... Felt like the Michelin Man!
I boarded the shuttle to go the The Bauhinia Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 10, 2016
- Neko and Sandra's one day adventure in Hong KongMarch 9
What a wonderful day!!!!
At the start of my vacation, Roma (my sister from another mother) asked if I would meet a friend (Neko) of hers in Hong Kong. We met in my hotel lobby this morning Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 9, 2016
- Finally, Hong Kong!!!March 8
Beijing from the plane
We boarded the plane in Bangkkok at 12:30 am headed for Beijing. I was so excited because I had a whole row to myself. But my exciteme Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 8, 2016
- Day 31 - Honk Kong, Victoria Peak, night markets and more
Prior to our trip I had no itinerary, I visited Hong Kong on one of my flights back from Australia back in 1998, so I had so Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 8, 2016
- A Primary School and a Science Park新年快乐！Happy new year!
Just like most people who ambitiously start a travel blog, I haven't actually been writing blog posts - I'll try to do better in the Year of the Monkey :)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/802860/IMG_3643.jpg caption=IMG_364 Posted by Xiana in Getting Lost in a Chinese Maze | Feb 26, 2016
- Day 32 - Hong Kong, Che Kung Temple, more markets
Vince suggests we go see a temple, so we opt for one that is near our neighborhood. Che Kung Temple.
If you are into temples, you can read about it in the following paragraph. (Stolen Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 10, 2016
- Day 30 - Flight No. 8 heading to Honk Kong
Well, I have not much to say about the flight, other than that I didn't order any noodle soup, so all went fine.
I think we all tried to sleep at least a bit, as we knew Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 7, 2016