- Hong KongI flew into Hong Kong at 2pm, and for the first time this trip I had some jet lag. I felt very tired all afternoon, then woke in the night ready to eat another dinner.
This meant I missed my favorite Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Nov 28, 2013
- Hong Kong is for the Shoppers!Three Tiffany's in 1 city? Not a problem! Prada, Gucci, and even better places that I have never heard of? You got it! Hong Kong is all about the shopping, making me blissfully happy there. Also the food is delic' Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Nov 18, 2013
- Waiting for an elevator in Hong kongI really enjoyed Hong Kong. However, crossing the border was not that fun! We were still reeling over our memorable bus ride from hell and getting through immigration was long and laborious (had our backpacks on while shuffling Posted by Octobrianna in Can We Cope Man? | Nov 14, 2013
- Hong Kong Express!Between our travels to China and Vietnam we had a 3 day short stay in Hong Kong! It was a relief that so many people spoke English and the metro was super modern and easy to find everything!
The number Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | Nov 3, 2013
- 香港, Hong Kong (again!)... However after seeing on the news that some flights had been effected by the Typhoon, we checked our flight to see if it was cancelled. Unfortunately it was and we had to ring Hong Kong Airlines to find Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 24, 2013
- 黃色小鴨@香港荷蘭設計師霍夫曼（Florentijn Hofman）設計的巨型黃色小鴨在2013年5月2日至6月9日假香港維多利亞港展出。
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Jun 8, 2013
- 香港, Hong Kong... So the Areoflot flight was actually ok! well apart from the Russian people pushing in and a few smelly men who were sleeping with the air-hostesses! It was a night flight but unfortunately we didn't get any sleep, maybe Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 21, 2013
- ...And So The Journey Begins! Hong Kong - familiar yet unrecognisable, so much like any other big city but yet so unlike anywhere else at the same time. With it's Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Oct 12, 2013
- Hong Kong So we got here in one piece, straight into the chaos of Hong Kong! We arrived in the evening at our hotel in Kowloon very tired, so just ventured out to the nearest 7/11 got a couple of bottle Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 12, 2013
- Hong Kong in a word...FABULOUS!This city is an amalgam of a Manhattan skyline, Las Vegas lights, Maui climate, Swiss fastidiousness with a dollop of the celebration at a Key West sunset. There is excellent public transportation from the airport, within the city Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Oct 6, 2013
- Hong Kong SAR (Sadly, Australian Reality looms ...)Well, it had to end eventually, so we alighted our flight from London with the usual excitement of visiting a new place (for the girls), but also with a sense of sadness that this would be our last adventure for Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Sep 28, 2013
- 24 hours in HK I don't think any of us had realised when booking our flights from Hong Kong that we would have so little time there, but after getting the sleeper to Shenzhen, making our way through immigration and catching the metro it Posted by arianemeena in Two Pairs of Shoes | Sep 27, 2013
- On the wayWell we've made it to Hong Kong. All arrived safely and well except I was a little unwell on the plane for some unknown reason. By the time we got to Hong Kong all was heading in the right direction Posted by BeeandRon in Europe here we come again! | Sep 2, 2013
- Hong Kong: The End of the RoadAs most of you know I am now home, back in England where I started this trip seven months ago. Although we only returned a few days ago, in a way it already seems like a lifetime since we were Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Sep 2, 2013
- Hong Kong: Economic powerhouse in transitionWe awakened before the crack of dawn on Thursday to head early to Incheon International Airport for our trip to Hong Kong. Since we had an 8:10 departure time, and wanted to allow at least an hour to travel Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 9, 2013
- Lego Tour: Piece of Peace (2/2)The below photos took from a Lego exhibition in Cityplaza, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong. Most of the bricks were supervised by Kazuyoshi Naoe.
Its showed dozen of the World Heritages, every one of them is a masterpiece.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Aug 3, 2013
- Lego Tour: Piece of Peace (1/2)太古城中心「Piece of Peace」世界遺產樂高®展
Panama Canal made in 30 days by 230,000 bricks~!!
Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Aug 1, 2013
- Hong Kong DisneylandThis trip to Disneyland was to give Tia a carefree and fun break after the emotional and demanding time in Ethiopia. She earned it !
It was also to thank her for being an incredibly mature and amazing rock of support Posted by tia-saz-fitz in Tia's terrific travels | Jul 2, 2013
- Hong Kong AirportGood Morning from Hong Kong Airport. Well, it is actually 6pm here so I guess that makes it good evening. So far, our travels have gone really well with great connections and lots of sleep, at least for me. Shirley, Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jun 29, 2013
- Zai jian, Zhong GuoAs I'm waiting in the departure lounge at Hong Kong airport, I've only just realised that the next time I step off a plane, I will no longer be in China. For those of you who don't know, I've Posted by emilyferris in China - Teaching English and more | Jun 10, 2013
- First stop Hong Kong !Tired but impressed with the view of the mountains !
Posted by tia-saz-fitz in Tia's terrific travels | May 31, 2013
- AND FOR THE DESSERT - A TRIP TO THE FRAGRENT HARBOURPassport control at Hong Kong Airport. You better make sure you are on the right queue. Faster, faster. Have your passport ready or face the wrath of the scary looking female official patrolling the crowds like the Posted by gavinbose in All YOU CAN SEE ASIAN BUFFET | May 22, 2013
- Sha Tin [[http://hong-kong-photo.travellerspoint.com/|Back to Hong Kong.]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/585835/IMG_0463.jpg caption=Sha Tin is one of the 18 districts in Hong Kong. As one of the 9 districts located in the New Territories, it c Posted by Hong Kong Photo in Hong kong, Sha Tin | Apr 30, 2013
- Hong Kong, Tai O[[http://hong-kong-photo.travellerspoint.com/|Back to Hong Hong.]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/585835/IMG_3961.jpg caption=On the main part of Lantau Island, a river splits to the north and west and at this fork lies the island referr Posted by Hong Kong Photo in Hong Kong, Tai O | Apr 30, 2013
- Hong Kong, Tai O[[http://tai-o.travellerspoint.com/|Click here to see my "Tai O" blog.]]
Posted by Hong Kong Photo in Hong Kong | Apr 30, 2013