- Why Tomb’s , Macabre Murder Sites are still AttractionIt’s amazing to see the fascination people have with tomb’s , monuments of the dead and maw muser sites. In Cambodia i saw the killing fields where thousand’s of people had been killed by the oppressive regime of Paul Pot Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 28, 2015
- Hong Kong and it’s excellent Health Care System
I started feeling bit ill after my sex session with Malena . Early morning and my body felt sore and feverish . I thought to myself must be the exertion from the night before . I slept over my fever Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 26, 2015
- Hong Kong Tram’s and The Paper Stone Bakery
Now that it is sinking in that will be extending my stay in Hong Kong till the 30th August , i decided to get adventurous . I strolled down the lane’s of Sheung Wa and caught a tram . This Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 23, 2015
- The Masala in the Turkish Kebab - A Restaurant Review
Explored two mouth watering eateries near my hotel Holiday Inn . Both are on Mercer Street in Shung Wah . One is a Turkish food joint , where the chef had a name called Jahid and was from India . Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 22, 2015
- An Evening with Malena Evening with Malena
It was getting to be dark and Sid called up and asked me to explore the nightlife of Hong Kong.” You must goto Escape it is the best Club for party pick up and g Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Sep 23, 2015
- On a Prayer at the Wong Tai Sin Temple
Wong Tai Sin Temple is one of the most famous temples dedicated to the great immortal Wong .The temple is known for granting any wish the people might have . When the Wong was 15 , he began to follow Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 20, 2015
- Meandering Through Temple Street Night Market
When the sunset’s in and the evening transformed into night , the trader’s bring out their wear’s to sell at the Temple Street Night Market in the Kwaloon bay area. I strolled into the market in the evening and instantly Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 18, 2015
- The Fortune Teller of Mah Mo TempleThe Fortune Teller of Man Mo Temple
I strolled across the Sheung Wan area in Hong Kong as my hotel was situated their. It is a bustling array of streets filled with antic and curio shops . I enjoyed chatting to Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 17, 2015
- The Peak of Hong Kong with Allen and Billy Lo
After my the chin wag with Sid . I headed back to my hotel Holiday Inn Express in the Sheung Wan district of Hong Kong Island . The hotel was a bit costly affair around 100 dollars a night Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 17, 2015
- In Hong Kong with SidIn Hong Kong With Sid
I reached Hong Kong and as i stepped out of the airport the first thing i felt was the density of the city . Hong Kong is a densely populated city .The roads and by lanes Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Aug 16, 2015
- The last few days of my amazing adventure! Wednesday
Well I'm not sure if I was full of beans this morning, I hit snooze a few times before getting out of bed and then had a bit of lazy morning. I've not got any plans today, I'm just going Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Aug 3, 2015
- 2. Hong KongIt turns out we did make a mistake ... it wasn't our mobile browser it was our hotel room.
Lonely Planet described our accommodations as jail cell like rooms, which turned out to be totall Posted by mm_lukes in and so the adventure begins ... | Aug 1, 2015
- Leaving China and into Hong KongFriday
That wasn't the best nights sleep, it was too hot and at one point I was being attacked by a ruddy mosquito - I could hear the little bugger zooming past every so often and woke up with six bites Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Jul 28, 2015
- Planning is all part of the funBefore heading off on a trip, especially one that I will be travelling solo, I like to look into the destination with more detail and see how much I can cram into my days. In preparation for my upcoming trip Posted by BeccaS in The Wandering Gypsy | Jul 4, 2015
- Hong Kong Island and KowloonWow! What a couple of huge days in Hong Kong. We have walked, talked, ridden ferries, trams and buses, watched and wondered. This is truly a place of contrasts, from its traditional Chinese beginnings, through Colonial rule and Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- 官塘區的兩個親子遊 好去處官塘海濱花園 長廊
香港的舊區官塘區，近年政府大力發展這舊區成新商業區， Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jun 29, 2015
- Hong Kong StopoverSaturday 20th June
Yeah! Time to head away on our French adventure. Hmm. ..2hr delay in our first flight –not a great start. Still shortly after 12pm we are heading to Auckland. Our layover there is designed to catch up with Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jun 23, 2015
- Hong KongDay 1: Hong Kong
Upon arrival in Hong Kong, I’ll be picked up by private vehicle at the Hong Kong International Airport and transferred to my hotel. Depending on when I arrive, spend the rest of the day either relaxing at Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- Hong KongDay 30-31 - May 16-17
Hong Kong tourism is my kind of travel but not for the faint of heart - heavy on great food and drink, light on focused commercial tourism.
11:25 - Dim Sum Square - delicious Dim Sum brunch Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 21, 2015
- Embarking on our newest adventureHello friends
New name, new adventure. So excited to start this epic journey through Asia.
We are currently in Hong Kong, about to leave for Bangkok.
More to come...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/620025/Alison_and_Evan_84.jpg capti Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 18, 2015
- Not your average cityHong Kong is not just a densely packed metropolis, but rather a series of large islands. At the outer limits, within a half hour metro ride, Hong Kong offers some of the best trekking (and mountain biking) opportunities.
[img=http://www.boyang.photogra Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 16, 2015
- Oooh pretty lightsHong Kong, many once a backwater village turned into a financial powerhouse under British rule after the first opium war, is a vibrant city in southern China. At night, the river walk and the Star Ferry is quite a beautiful Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 15, 2015
- The site of the Umbrella RevolutionAdmiralty, one of the main sites of the unsuccessful Umbrella Demonstration, is also the main financial hub of Hong Kong. During the demonstration the site was blocked off for before it was relatively peacefully dismantled. Did it actually accomplish anyt Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 4, 2015
- Hong Kong AirportWell, here we are, first flight down. Was a good flight, lots of spare seats, so Carlene and I moved into seats that don't have seats in front. No strangers head in front of my face. I hate when Posted by Lyndoug1 in Keeping up with the Douglas's | May 1, 2015
- Hong Kong Fish markets AberdeenThis is where a high percentage of Hong Kong's seafood comes from, yes there are other markets, but this is the biggest trade market.
Fascinating to watch the fish coming in from the boats, the sorting, the action, the Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Apr 26, 2015