- Hong Kong, Pearl of the Orient[float=right][/float]
Next on my list was therefore Hong Kong, after having had an unsuccessful attempt to visit it before my trip to Korea, because of the Chinese New Year's celebrations. Indee Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Apr 7, 2014
- Hong Kong to London & homeJane mentioned the lavatories at The Peninsular Hotel yesterday, I had to take a photo.
[i]A loo with a view, the view from the gents on the 28th floor of The Penin Posted by John and Jane in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 23, 2014
- Aukland to Hong KongWe arrived in Kong Kong at 6:00 a.m. It was just beginning to get light, but the forecast was much better than when we here 6 weeks ago. Knowing the ropes, as it were, we got into town quickly to Posted by John and Jane in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 22, 2014
- Day 4 - 15th March - Hong KongLast day in Hong Kong - Flight at 19:20, and being picked up from hotel at 15:00, so a late breakfast at Starbucks. We did look into where everyone else was eating, but didn't really fancy noodles and Posted by phillipsnz in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 17, 2014
- Hong Kong and Home
Four years ago we had visited the highlights of Hong Kong, and we saw no reason to take an expensive accessible tour to return to those places, interesting as they were during our one day there Posted by MarilynWhiteley in Little Red Wheelchair Goes to SE Asia | Mar 17, 2014
- 2013 C7 OCEANIA - HONG KONG TOO===Last day in Hong Kong is a tour towards China,===
...... into the new territories behind Kowloon, to see markets mostly.
passing the neighbouring ship... very nice..
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/645621/large_021FF5C62219AC68175345F Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- 2013 C6 OCEANIA - HONG KONG 2===Still in Hong Kong,===
I had some time in the evening to stroll along the Avenue of the Stars & watch all the people posing with the Stars.
[img=http://photo Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- 2013 C5 OCEANIA - CANTON & HONG KONG===Next up is Canton, China.===
Now known as Guangzhou.
The Chinese couple I met in Singapore did not know what I was talking about when I said I was going to Canton & I could not remember Guangzhou.
Not that it Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- Day 3 - Fri 14th March - Hong KongFriday morning we had a Hong Kong Island tour booked with Tour East. Breakfasted in Starbucks, and caught the MTR down to the Excelsior Hotel. Coach picked us up and took us past the Honk Kong Jockey Club racecourse to Posted by phillipsnz in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 15, 2014
- Day 1 & 2Day 1 started well, with a smooth journey to London, parking in the (admittedly, Ghetto-like) Purple parking (5 weeks for £75!), and arriving at Heathrow nearly 5 hours early. Still ....
Plane journey to Hong Kong was uneventful, despite Posted by phillipsnz in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 13, 2014
- HK high riseWow. Hong Kong has a LOT of skyscrapers. And the flats are really packed in. Passed a very busy set of docks on the way in:
Checked into hotel room, devices charging (UK Posted by phillipsnz in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 13, 2014
- Dim sum SundayMy final stop was Hong Kong. My flight from Melbourne - London stopped here, and rather than sitting in the airport for 7 hours, I chose to do a stopover and spend 31 hours in Hong Kong. Sorted. I was Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Mar 10, 2014
- Hong Kong , China [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/E125F4B12219AC68174A63 Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Mar 7, 2014
- HONG KONG, CHINA – DAY 4
Ah, a bright blue sky on a sunny Sunday morning! Time to explore some more!
On Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Feb 26, 2014
- HONG KONG, CHINA – DAY 3– 3rd Segment
The 3rd segment of World Cruise 2014 begins in Hong Kong.
[img=http://photos Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Feb 26, 2014
- HONG KONG, CHINA – DAY 2: DISNEYLAND (PART 2)
We are ready to fall in Toy Story Land
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Feb 24, 2014
- HONG KONG, CHINA – DAY 2: DISNEYLAND (PART 1)
“Hong Kong is a unique destination that has absorbed people and cultural influen Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Feb 24, 2014
- HONG KONG , CHINA – DAY 1
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/01932A302219AC6817D2EEB37D584E22.j Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Feb 24, 2014
- My HK2My second Hong Kong trip with Chubby was an exhilirating one. The day of our departure (August 14) was the actual day when typhoon Labuyo was on its way to China. With the odds on our favor, the flight was Posted by wandergurl in Ako.Si.Lakwatsera. | Feb 17, 2014
- Hong KongWe had a final few hours in Hong Kong before returning to the airport for flight to Auckland. We explored the area where we were staying , Wan Chai.Again it was a contrast of old and new. We visited Posted by John and Jane in New Zealand 2014 | Feb 12, 2014
- London to Hong KongWe arrived as scheduled in Hong Kong this morning and it's been a fairly chilly 8C. We walked our legs off today visiting Hong Kong Island, with the cathedral, some of the older temples, the stunning modern skyscrapers and Posted by John and Jane in New Zealand 2014 | Feb 11, 2014
- 2011 B5 H & A WORLD CRUISE, XIV - HONG KONG===HONG KONG & HALFWAY THROUGH THE CRUISE.===
THERE WILL BE A FEW GETTING OFF HERE.
GINA & HANS FROM MY DINNER Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- Xiāng Gǎng (Hong Kong revisited)Stepping out of China into Hong Kong is a bizarre experience... like two different worlds only a step apart.
A new railway has just been built linking Xiamen to Shenzhen in a mere 3.5 hours on the high-speed train bringing Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Jan 29, 2014
- Final Day in Hong KongToday was our final full day in Hong Kong and our plan was to go over to Macau; but on the subway we realised we had forgotten our passports so with the mantra of our travels, that we will take Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jan 21, 2014
- Sunday on the SubwayI was interested before I came to Hongkong whether I would remember it (my first memory is Jid telling me to wave at Mummy and the new Baby up at the peak) we'll the answer is really no, although Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jan 19, 2014