- Planning is all part of the funBefore heading off on a trip, especially one that I will be travelling solo, I like to look into the destination with more detail and see how much I can cram into my days. In preparation for my upcoming trip Posted by BeccaS in The Wandering Gypsy | Jul 4, 2015
- Hong Kong Island and KowloonWow! What a couple of huge days in Hong Kong. We have walked, talked, ridden ferries, trams and buses, watched and wondered. This is truly a place of contrasts, from its traditional Chinese beginnings, through Colonial rule and Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- 官塘區的兩個親子遊 好去處官塘海濱花園 長廊
香港的舊區官塘區，近年政府大力發展這舊區成新商業區， Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jun 29, 2015
- Hong Kong StopoverSaturday 20th June
Yeah! Time to head away on our French adventure. Hmm. ..2nd delay in our first flight –not a great start. Still shortly after 12th we are heading to Auckland. Our layover there is designed to catch up with Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jun 23, 2015
- Hong KongDay 1: Hong Kong
Upon arrival in Hong Kong, I’ll be picked up by private vehicle at the Hong Kong International Airport and transferred to my hotel. Depending on when I arrive, spend the rest of the day either relaxing at Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- Hong KongDay 30-31 - May 16-17
Hong Kong tourism is my kind of travel but not for the faint of heart - heavy on great food and drink, light on focused commercial tourism.
11:25 - Dim Sum Square - delicious Dim Sum brunch Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | May 21, 2015
- Embarking on our newest adventureHello friends
New name, new adventure. So excited to start this epic journey through Asia.
We are currently in Hong Kong, about to leave for Bangkok.
More to come...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/620025/Alison_and_Evan_84.jpg capti Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 18, 2015
- Not your average cityHong Kong is not just a densely packed metropolis, but rather a series of large islands. At the outer limits, within a half hour metro ride, Hong Kong offers some of the best trekking (and mountain biking) opportunities.
[img=http://www.boyang.photogra Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 16, 2015
- Oooh pretty lightsHong Kong, many once a backwater village turned into a financial powerhouse under British rule after the first opium war, is a vibrant city in southern China. At night, the river walk and the Star Ferry is quite a beautiful Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 15, 2015
- The site of the Umbrella RevolutionAdmiralty, one of the main sites of the unsuccessful Umbrella Demonstration, is also the main financial hub of Hong Kong. During the demonstration the site was blocked off for before it was relatively peacefully dismantled. Did it actually accomplish anyt Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 4, 2015
- Hong Kong AirportWell, here we are, first flight down. Was a good flight, lots of spare seats, so Carlene and I moved into seats that don't have seats in front. No strangers head in front of my face. I hate when Posted by Lyndoug1 in Keeping up with the Douglas's | May 1, 2015
- Hong Kong Fish markets AberdeenThis is where a high percentage of Hong Kong's seafood comes from, yes there are other markets, but this is the biggest trade market.
Fascinating to watch the fish coming in from the boats, the sorting, the action, the Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Apr 26, 2015
- Day 21Just when we thought we had seen and done everything in Hong Kong, John suggested a trip to Diamond Hill to visit the Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Gardens. So we set off to use up the Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream | Apr 22, 2015
- Day 20The only trouble about having a free day for us is that we wander around without direction. It's not like Bali where we expect to relax.....the expectation on a journey like this is to do loads of activities and Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream | Apr 20, 2015
- Day 19We have been spoilt to date by Hong Kong weather and we knew it wouldn't last. The clouds rolled in and blanketed part of the view but the temperature was still quite warm. Wandering around this morning trying Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream | Apr 18, 2015
- Day 18Started the day with a trip to Central for a tram ride to Sheung Wan. We love the top deck of the trams where you get a birds eye view of the hustle and bustle in and around the Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream | Apr 18, 2015
- Day 17John had suggested we do some sightseeing today......he was already worried about the damage I could do if I continued to shop every day. After a quick breakfast at DeliFrance we hit the MTR, taking the train out to Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream | Apr 17, 2015
- Day 16Funny after 21 years how your memories of a place come flooding back. Hong Kong has gone through some major changes but some things have stayed the same. This morning we reacquainted ourselves with the MTR rail system Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream | Apr 17, 2015
- Hong Kong - Day 10We managed to check-in at our hotel in Hong Kong pretty late last night - by the time we cleared customs and immigration (yes there's still pretty tight border controls between China and Hong Kong) and the train/shuttle to the Posted by jagblog in Jagpal's Travel Blog | Apr 16, 2015
- Hong Kong - Day 2Today we got up really early - 6am! According to the normal theories of jet lag we should have got up much later but this works much better for us as we got an early start to our Hong Posted by jagblog in Jagpal's Travel Blog | Apr 7, 2015
- Hong Kong / China Trip - Day 1After spending most of Sunday tidying the house (hate returning to a messy house after a long vacation!) and ripping movies to take on our trip we finally got round to finishing the packing and sealed the suitcases with cable Posted by jagblog in Jagpal's Travel Blog | Apr 7, 2015
- Hong Kong / China Trip - Day 1After spending most of Sunday tidying the house (hate returning to a messy house after a long vacation!) and ripping movies to take on our trip we finally got round to finishing the packing and sealed the suitcases with cable Posted by Jtraveler in Jagpal's Travel Blog | Apr 7, 2015
- Hong Kong for the First Timer VLOG - Youtube Link[[https://youtu.be/159Q0nBe7bU|Hong Kong for the First Timer VLOG - Youtube Link]]
[[https://youtu.be/159Q0nBe7bU|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 30, 2015
- We're Up and Running...
The Happy Travellers in Honk Kong
Stanley Market Area
What an amazing s Posted by China2015 in China Tour 2015 | Mar 29, 2015
- Stanley MarketIt wasn’t too bad in our cramped hotel room. We slept in until 7am. We got organised and I took Andre across to see Elizabeth and to play with some toys while Vi got ready. We then walked back to Posted by virtualweb in Everton's Take On China/Taiwan | Mar 21, 2015