- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - HONG KONGThis is going to be an epic journey .. Starting in Hong Kong with an ocean voyage to Singapore, river cruises on the Mekong in Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos, the Irrawaddy in Myanmar & a Transpacific from Australia to Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 29, 2004
- Zaijian ChinaThe sun has come out to welcome us back to Hong Kong as we make our way home...
While Hong Kong may have officially been part of China for the past 20 years there's still plenty of remi Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Apr 1, 2017
- Hong Kong...week fiveWe finally got to have our hike to Tai Long Wan on Tuesday. The morning started out bright and sunny...we (including Shawna) picked up Egg tarts at the bakery in Sai Kung and were among the lucky ones to Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Mar 27, 2017
- Hong Kong living week fourOur week started with...food...what a surprise! Eddie (Mr. Yip to some) asked us to meet him for a curry at Chungking Mansions...a time honoured tradition that takes place every time we visit Hong Kong. For those of you who don't Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Mar 21, 2017
- Hong Kong continued...I will start this weeks post with a short story from our friend Graham Neathway. Andy has known Graham since the early 1970's at EDA, then through the Mitel and Newbridge days. Many years ago, as a nineteen year old, Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Mar 13, 2017
- Hong Kong living Tuesday night we were treated to a very unusual experience. Andy's cousin Ken, invited us to join a dinner which would include a birthday celebration for his mum...a very sweet lady who is around 87 years old. We first spent Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Mar 6, 2017
- Hong Kong living part 2Midweek saw us in Sai Kung town for lunch and a visit to the Manual Physiotherapy clinic. My neck is acting up again and I have had a bad headache for two days now....I know exactly what this needs. My Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Feb 28, 2017
- Bali & Hong KongHi everyone
Since Australia we have been to Bali and Hong Kong. Moving on to Vietnam today.
We spent a few days in Nusa Dua, Bali, chilling out before the next leg. Bit of luxury after quite a lot of pretty basic Posted by simon.steph in Simon and Steph Go East | Feb 27, 2017
- 香港: 上山頂攻略於中環上班年多，被問路的主要有兩個，一：蘭芳園在哪？ 二：怎樣上山頂？
[img=http:// Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Feb 21, 2017
- Hong Kong livingWaiting in the Danang airport for our flight to Hong Kong we were treated to an incredible "air show"! In between commercial flights taking off, the Vietnamese Airforce was doing some "training exercises". MIG fighter jets sped by the windows Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Feb 20, 2017
- Happy Days in Hong KongWhat a difference a day makes...
Our Friday began in the Canadian snows as a rare blizzard blanketed Vancouver airport and delayed our midday departure. We eventually left ten hour Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Feb 5, 2017
- HONG KONGFAVOURITE PHOTO -
COLLAGE OF HONG KONG -
IN PLANNING OUR BIG TRIP I CHOSE CATHAY PACIFIC AS THEY HA Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Jan 31, 2017
- Ottawa to Vancouver and on to Hong Kong...We departed Ottawa on a cold and somewhat snowy day to arrive in a balmy (for us) Vancouver to hang out with Moorea and Colin for Christmas.
Good visit, great food (they live in Chinatown) ) cuddles with the cats Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Jan 3, 2017
- Lamma IslandLast day in Hong Kong! We were supposed to go to Macau but we got a late start to the day and it was super crowded trying to get on a ferry.
We headed to get breakfast at Tsim Chai Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 6, 2016
- Noi yun gai and other marketsToday's theme was learn to bargain or die trying. I was on a mission to find some plain rice noodles slathered with hoisin and hot sauce. We headed straight to Shim shui Po to go to the popular Hop Yik Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 6, 2016
- Big Buddha, big Buddha, big Buddha. Oh yeah, Big Buddha!So I forced myself to sleep in today since I've felt pretty run down the last day or so. And met up with Jen, I mean MooMoos. (I actually knew she was in Hong Kong because of Facebook and had Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 2, 2016
- Vices of Hong KongThis morning I had a little time to myself for breakfast and classic me, I decided to buy enough food for three people. I initially had wanted to try Mcdonalds Twisty pasta with sausage and egg but then also found Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 1, 2016
- Ding ding!Today was free tram and ferry rides day! So naturally we decided to ride on the ding ding trams.
We started today like I have been with a hearty breakfast. Today it was at LAN Fong Yuen. We all ordered Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Nov 29, 2016
- The Hong Kong StoryMy schedule is pretty off so I woke up pretty early today and was super hungry for some classic Chinese macaroni soup. So we went to Cafe de Coral which is a huge chain that sells food in like Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Nov 28, 2016
- Hong Kong Long flights are always so tiring. I do have to say that international airlines treat you a lot better than American ones.
It's really easy to get into the city from Hong Kong airport if you take the airport express. Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Nov 27, 2016
- Asian AdventureTurning 30 was looming large, and with vacation days banked and an incredible YYZ Travel Deal posted for a trip to Hong Kong, and Japan I decided to spontaneously book. After reaching out to friends in various countries, I plotted Posted by madrugada in Destination (Un)known. | Nov 13, 2016
- Hong Kong
Loic and I have been very pleasantly surprised at how much we love Hong Kong! I expected it to be another big city with subways, crowds, traffic a Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Nov 5, 2016
- They call it 'Asia's World City'Hong Kong ("HK") was absolutely awesome!! A great mix of a modernised city; ancient civilisation and heaps of cultures - it was amazing! Although considered a "stop over" for some fellow travelers, Alex was adamant to stay there prior to Posted by anitamoretta in The Tato-retts do AMERICA | Oct 12, 2016
- Hong KongI had to catch the airport express train from the Airport to Kowloon, then catch a shuttle bus to my hotel. I was quite worried about doing it, particularly with my big and now very heavy bag, but it Posted by Julie's blog in Julie's Travel Blog | Oct 9, 2016
- Hong Kong
This morning we woke up at 5 to catch our plane to Hong Kong. After some confusion about the cost of the taxi, we were reminded that it is ok to have trust in the locals and they're not Posted by jade.hope in J&D Travel Diary | Sep 18, 2016