- THE RITZ-CARLTON, HONG KONG 香港 麗思卡爾頓酒店香港麗思卡爾頓酒店，是世界上最高的六星級酒店，位於九龍站上蓋的環球貿易廣場ICC最頂的15層，即102至118樓，比ICC上另一景點天際100 (SKY 100)還要高。可以沒有騷擾下，一個人慢慢欣賞維多利亞港的日出與日落。最令人陶醉的莫過於一早起床，穿著睡袍，坐在沙發上，於百多樓高的建築物內對著維多利亞港刷牙!
由於麗思卡爾 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Aug 1, 2014
- Last Week in Hong KongA while ago, I read a Magnuss Mills satire, which was an odd one given that I never quite got the point of what he was satirising, called The Maintenance of Headway. Headway is the idea that instead of public Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Aug 16, 2014
- Sham Shui Po - StanleyAfter finding myself yet again staying on Castle Peak Road, this time at its very beginning, I thought it was high time I did some research about this road. It turns out it is the longest in Hong Kong, starting Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Aug 8, 2014
- Hong KongI do not like Hong Kong. We fly to Sydney and Byron Bay at 6:40pm on Thursday the 6th of August
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/330645/Hong_Kong_..p_Lei_hotel.jpg Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2014 | Aug 5, 2014
- Hong Kong: Mid-level escalators
This sounded intriguing so we checked it out on day. Many people work in the skyscrapers of downtown HK but live higher up in the neighborhoods and districts on the mountainside. 0.5 miles of moving sidewalk/escalators take people Posted by audklein in Shanghai 2014 | Aug 4, 2014
- Hong Kong - I Went to the Library and They Cooked My GooseNathan Road is probably Hong Kong's most famous - famous for big brand shopping; infamous for traders selling fakes as real and for the travellers' institution, Chungking Mansions. That is a group of 17 storey apartment blocks, but decades ago, Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Aug 3, 2014
- Hong Kong - Measuring My Life With Coffee SpoonsSitting enjoying a nice mound of green beans, pork nuggets and rice
it struck me how happy I am with this way of l Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jul 29, 2014
- Forget San Francisco“I left my heart……in Hong Kong…” Or something like that. The more we explored, the more HK exceeded my expectations. Here are a few reasons to “heart” HK:
1. Clean, clean city
2. Fabulous & classy skyline
3. Clean water and food
4. Find any Posted by audklein in Shanghai 2014 | Jul 29, 2014
- Hong Kong OctopusI know that most people envision HK as a shopping mecca, but when you travel with three boys, the focus must be different. Our theme was “transportation.” HK did not disappoint. In addition to the iconic Posted by audklein in Shanghai 2014 | Jul 26, 2014
- Spontaneous trip to Hong KongYesterday I booked reservations for a flight to and hotel in Hong Kong. It seemed like a good idea, as I was craving a dose of English-speakers. But this morning, when the alarm went off at 5am, after Posted by audklein in Shanghai 2014 | Jul 26, 2014
- Week Two: Sheung WanIt has been an extremely busy week, but mainly because of work and so nothing particularly newsworthy. I moved onto Hong Kong Island, at first into a suburb called Sheung Wan - it is a sort of in between place: Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jul 23, 2014
- Hong Kong - Tsuen Wan styleWhen I was checking in at Auckland, the ground staff were a bit worried that it was a one way booking, and wanted me to show them I had an onward ticket, warning me that without it, getting into Hong Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jul 11, 2014
- Hong Kong: Cheung Chau 長洲長城香港竟然有一個[[http://www.discoverhongkong.com/tc/see-do/great-outdoors/outlying-islands/cheung-chau/mini-great-wall.jsp|小長城]]?
只要於中環五號碼頭 乘[[http://www.nwff.com.hk/cht/fare_table/|新渡輪]] 往長洲。
[img Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 31, 2013
- The Long OneI started this little effort several years ago because I was embarking on a six month sabbatical, my longest stint of travelling since they invented the internet. The years have now rolled around to provide me with a further opportunity Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jul 5, 2014
- More temples!The best thing about Hong Kong is that the temples are just...there.
Some of them are fancier.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/682170/large_IMG_0397.jp Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 14, 2014
- Brunch in Sheung WanThe thing about living on the island is that you are forced to remember that you are essentially living on the side of a mountain. Which means our favorite: stairs.
Lots of stairs.
[i Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 15, 2014
- Prince EdwardPrince Edward is technically a MTR station on the mainland but for some reason all the selling-living-things tend to cluster there.
Some are pretty benign. Like flowers!
Although, a Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 11, 2014
- Heading for Hong KongWe awoke this morning, in a frenzy, still packing, only to receive a text to say that the flight was delayed by 35 minutes due to fog. That was ok because we had more time to get ready. Once at Posted by rossandglenda in Ross and Glenda in China | Jun 13, 2014
- 10,000 Buddha MonasterySo, we all know that I am not universally known for my great ideas. I mean some of them are great, but the one yesterday, wherein I hiked up the side of a mountain in a pair of flip flops Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 9, 2014
- Dragon BoatsThis weekend is the annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Carnival.
It's kind of like the Olympics, only for Dragon Boats. They even have their own athletes village.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 7, 2014
- A trip on the Star Ferry Head down the escalator to the Ferry Building. Do not get distracted by the GIANT APPLE STORE.
The Star Ferry dates back to 1880 when Dorabjee Naorojee Mithaiwala, a Parsee cook, began Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 7, 2014
- Street ArtUpdate: A couple more.
This is my new favorite.
I am puzzled by the association with a girl's school here.
Or Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 6, 2014
- Man Mo TempleI mean, we're in Asia. There has to be temples, right?
Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 6, 2014
- How to get to the gymLeave the hotel
Church. Take a left.
Past some trees.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/682170/large_IMG_0113 Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 6, 2014
- The view from my room Posted by Mallyse in Megan "Does Research" in Hong Kong | Jun 6, 2014