- 香港: 如何上山頂於中環上班年多，被問路的主要有兩個，一：蘭芳園在哪？ 二：怎樣上山頂？
1. (紅色)金鐘站 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Feb 21, 2017
- Hong Kong livingWaiting in the Danang airport for our flight to Hong Kong we were treated to an incredible "air show"! In between commercial flights taking off, the Vietnamese Airforce was doing some "training exercises". MIG fighter jets sped by the windows Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Feb 20, 2017
- Happy Days in Hong KongWhat a difference a day makes...
Our Friday began in the Canadian snows as a rare blizzard blanketed Vancouver airport and delayed our midday departure. We eventually left ten hour Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Feb 5, 2017
- 2015 HK Canada USA BelizeFAVOURITE PHOTO -
COLLAGE OF HONG KONG -
IN PLANNING OUR BIG TRIP I CHOSE CATHAY PACIFIC AS THEY HA Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Jan 31, 2017
- Ottawa to Vancouver and on to Hong Kong...We departed Ottawa on a cold and somewhat snowy day to arrive in a balmy (for us) Vancouver to hang out with Moorea and Colin for Christmas.
Good visit, great food (they live in Chinatown) ) cuddles with the cats Posted by hermanita in Winter 2017 | Jan 3, 2017
- Lamma IslandLast day in Hong Kong! We were supposed to go to Macau but we got a late start to the day and it was super crowded trying to get on a ferry.
We headed to get breakfast at Tsim Chai Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 6, 2016
- Noi yun gai and other marketsToday's theme was learn to bargain or die trying. I was on a mission to find some plain rice noodles slathered with hoisin and hot sauce. We headed straight to Shim shui Po to go to the popular Hop Yik Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 6, 2016
- Big Buddha, big Buddha, big Buddha. Oh yeah, Big Buddha!So I forced myself to sleep in today since I've felt pretty run down the last day or so. And met up with Jen, I mean MooMoos. (I actually knew she was in Hong Kong because of Facebook and had Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 2, 2016
- Vices of Hong KongThis morning I had a little time to myself for breakfast and classic me, I decided to buy enough food for three people. I initially had wanted to try Mcdonalds Twisty pasta with sausage and egg but then also found Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Dec 1, 2016
- Ding ding!Today was free tram and ferry rides day! So naturally we decided to ride on the ding ding trams.
We started today like I have been with a hearty breakfast. Today it was at LAN Fong Yuen. We all ordered Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Nov 29, 2016
- The Hong Kong StoryMy schedule is pretty off so I woke up pretty early today and was super hungry for some classic Chinese macaroni soup. So we went to Cafe de Coral which is a huge chain that sells food in like Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Nov 28, 2016
- Hong Kong Long flights are always so tiring. I do have to say that international airlines treat you a lot better than American ones.
It's really easy to get into the city from Hong Kong airport if you take the airport express. Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | Nov 27, 2016
- Asian AdventureTurning 30 was looming large, and with vacation days banked and an incredible YYZ Travel Deal posted for a trip to Hong Kong, and Japan I decided to spontaneously book. After reaching out to friends in various countries, I plotted Posted by madrugada in Destination (Un)known. | Nov 13, 2016
- Hong Kong
Loic and I have been very pleasantly surprised at how much we love Hong Kong! I expected it to be another big city with subways, crowds, traffic a Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Nov 5, 2016
- They call it 'Asia's World City'Hong Kong ("HK") was absolutely awesome!! A great mix of a modernised city; ancient civilisation and heaps of cultures - it was amazing! Although considered a "stop over" for some fellow travelers, Alex was adamant to stay there prior to Posted by anitamoretta in The Tato-retts do AMERICA | Oct 12, 2016
- Hong KongI had to catch the airport express train from the Airport to Kowloon, then catch a shuttle bus to my hotel. I was quite worried about doing it, particularly with my big and now very heavy bag, but it Posted by Julie's blog in Julie's Travel Blog | Oct 9, 2016
- Hong Kong
This morning we woke up at 5 to catch our plane to Hong Kong. After some confusion about the cost of the taxi, we were reminded that it is ok to have trust in the locals and they're not Posted by jade.hope in J&D Travel Diary | Sep 18, 2016
- 2015 - Hong Kong & Macau (Part 1 - Hong Kong)
Friday 16 October
The Air NZ flight was comfortable and on time, arriving at about 5:30am.
Met Hung at the airport and we caught the bus into Kowloon to the hotel. We managed Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Oct 21, 2015
Nach einigen bangen Stunden am Flughafen von Jiuzhaigou - unser Rückflug nach Chengdu verzögert sich wegen schlechter Witterung und wir wissen nicht, ob wi Posted by b.visser in On the less ordinary road | Aug 27, 2016
- Hong Kong to Sydney - Sunday, 14 August 2016Hotel - Intercontinental Grand Stanford - Room 425 - flying Business Class Cathy Pacific to Sydney
Had a great night's sleep - no coughing. Set the alarm for 5 am but was awake before it went off. Boxed breakfast Posted by gaddingabout in Essence of Ireland | Aug 14, 2016
- Hong Kong - Saturday, 13 August 2016Hotel - Intercontinental Grand Stanford - Room 425
Finished reading "The Sisterhood" yesterday. It was a fictional parallel story about nuns in Spain and South America in the 1500s and 2000. It was very good and I was trying Posted by gaddingabout in Essence of Ireland | Aug 13, 2016
- Hong Kong - Friday, 12 August 2016Hotel - Intercontinental Grand Sanford - Room 845
We are almost back in our normal time zone - Canberra is two hours ahead of Hong Kong. I went to bed about midnight and woke up at about 4ish and had Posted by gaddingabout in Essence of Ireland | Aug 12, 2016
- Hong Kong - Thursday, 11 August 2016Hotel - Intercontinental Grand Stanford, Hong Kong - Room 845
We flew through the night for eleven and a half hours and finally arrived in Hong Kong at 5.15 pm Hong Kong time. Our systems are now totally out of Posted by gaddingabout in Essence of Ireland | Aug 11, 2016
- Hong Kong - why so grey?We arrived to Hong Kong in the evening, found an authentic Chinese restaurant and ordered way too much food (as always...) :)
Since we only had one full day in Hong Kong, this was a power- Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 21, 2016
- Ocean Park and Birthday Celebrations
Everyone was amazingly up and ready to go fairly well after the previous night of celebrating. Our first stop was to all have breakfast together at a local Ho Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - Spring 2016 | May 15, 2016