Blog Entries tagged 'Hong_Kong'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Hong_Kong'
- THE RITZ-CARLTON, HONG KONG 香港 麗思卡爾頓酒店香港麗思卡爾頓酒店，是世界上最高的六星級酒店，位於九龍站上蓋的環球貿易廣場ICC最頂的15層，即102至118樓，比ICC上另一景點天際100 (SKY 100)還要高。可以沒有騷擾下，一個人慢慢欣賞維多利亞港的日出與日落。最令人陶醉的莫過於一早起床，穿著睡袍，坐在沙發上，於百多樓高的建築物內對著維多利亞港刷牙!
由於麗思卡爾 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Aug 1, 2014
- Hong Kong: Cheung Chau 長洲長城香港竟然有一個[[http://www.discoverhongkong.com/tc/see-do/great-outdoors/outlying-islands/cheung-chau/mini-great-wall.jsp|小長城]]?
只要於中環五號碼頭 乘[[http://www.nwff.com.hk/cht/fare_table/|新渡輪]] 往長洲。
[img Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 31, 2013
- Hong Kong 20 - 22 May 2014The weather in Hong Kong has been really hot and rainy, so we haven’t done too much in our last couple of days other than relax and swim in the pool when possible.
A highlight though was spending half a day Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 21, 2014
- Hong Kong 19 May 2014We didn’t wake up till 10 am! We had planned to go to Ocean Park, and the kids still really wanted to go, so we thought we might as well get that out of the way.
Ocean Park Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 19, 2014
- Hong Kong 18 May 2014We got hardly any sleep on our flight from Amsterdam to Hong Kong, so when we arrived at 6.25 am in Hong Kong, we weren’t sure how we would cope, especially as check-in at the hotel was not until 2 Posted by JadeLim in Asia/Europe 2014 | May 19, 2014
- Hong Kong: 維多利亞城遊記維多利亞城- 一個在香港但地圖已經找不到的地方。 位置包含了四環九約，即是現在的西環、上環、中環及下環(下環、即現今灣仔、銅鑼灣一帶)。
行程一 ~下環: 到寶雲道健身徑行山
要在銅鑼灣、灣仔找舊香港，除了大家熟悉的維多利亞公園女皇銅像及銅鑼灣避風塘怡和禮炮外，另一個較少人知道的是在寶雲道的維多利亞城界碑。由銅鑼灣希慎道/開平道新寧大廈 乘26綠色小巴到港安醫院。 步行5 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | May 5, 2014
- Hong Kong beaches 深水灣 淺水灣 赤柱由市區到香港島南面的深水灣、淺水灣或赤柱，可於銅鑼灣搭乘[[ http://goo.gl/maps/wU54B|40專線小巴]] ，上車先拍八達通咭及向司機說明想去的地方。
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/IMG Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 15, 2013
- 香港<>沖繩 行程第一天乘香港航空到沖繩那霸(OKA )，首先本人對港航的誤時紀錄時有聽聞，所以已經買重旅遊保險。幸好去程沒有DELAY, 回程也只是遲了少少。
再想不到的是，機上的娛樂系統，常常失靈。去程REBOOT了幾次電腦也未能看到電影，回程也重新啟動後才正常。 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Apr 13, 2013
- 香港 Hong Kong: 青馬遊 Tsing Yi & Ma Wan Island 由港鐵荔景站往東涌線的遊客，一般只有兩個目的地，由欣澳換乘迪士尼線往迪士尼樂園，或者是到東涌站往大澳水鄉、天壇大彿或昂平360纜車。而SIMONY今次介紹的是[[https://plus.google.com/109365774644642921707/about?gl=hk&hl=zh-TW|青衣公園]]和[[https://plus.google.com/110039199874993240815/about?gl=hk&hl=zh-TW|馬灣公園]]的青馬遊。
根據康 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Feb 12, 2013
- Shopping in a Cruise Ship Parking on LandOne day during a lazy weekend, I surfed idly on YouTube[sup][/sup], and came across a video showing the top 10 strange sights as seen by Google satellite (serendipity is my favourite mate). While the other 9 are odd enough sights, Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 22, 2012
- Gastronomic Tour of Hong KongAfter the trip with Etta's dad, we made a stop in HK. Whenever we make a trip to China, we always make a point of stopping in the gateway to PRC - HKSAR for a shopping spree, and an eating Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Apr 5, 2012
- Written After The Fact....[center][/center]
[center]Photo Copyright Tasha[/center]
Images of white sand beaches, emerald jungles, turquoise waters, majestic elephants, golden tem Posted by pixcee in Two In Thailand | Dec 18, 2012
- Chapter ninety two - Hong KongDay 337: Hong Kong, Hong Kong 31/08/2012
Up early, a slap dash beard trim and a quick drink and we are out the door past the newly acquired antiques sourced last night and en route to the airport before our eyes Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Oct 8, 2012
- To Hong Kong & GuangzhouAhhh the visas. I was half in process of getting a student visa for a year through a friend of a friend. I am actually studying, but won't be studying at a school, so need to use some guangxi (relationships) Posted by brent.leslie in West to east for a year and more! | Sep 26, 2012
- 香港。米埔 Mai Po香港。米埔 Mai Po
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Mar 4, 2012
- The Final Verse - AustraliaAvid readers of this blog, of which I assume there are many, may have noticed that I never actually posted a final entry. This was mostly due to the fact that once I finished my trip, I sulked for a Posted by Daniel.J.B in This is a Dan's World... | Jul 6, 2012
- In transitMy trip had only just begun and I'm already finding it hard to keep track of the time and date. But given that I had spent the beginning of my 6 month adventure in the plane the entire time, I Posted by kkplum in Bonjour monde, enchanté! | Feb 2, 2012
- Hong Kong!This airport is ridiculous. Not only are there separate arrival and departure floors and lots of (often high-end) stores and eateries, but everything is layered on top of everything else. So much "you can't get there from here," and so Posted by cageissler in Adventures in Dharamsala | Jan 12, 2012
- Mongkok - Not as dirty as it sounds!Hi all, we've attempted to write this blog together over our 2 day train trip to Shanghai and have a bit to catch up on. Hopefully it reads well!
(Joel) Sooo as we sit here, collaborating our Posted by Joel-Renee in The beer is better when backpacking | Jan 3, 2012
- City on the River
At some intangible point between the crush for the plane at Moscow (despite numbered seating and sequential boarding procedure), and the familiar ‘neutral-yet-stern’ look of the Chinese Posted by Nomadlife in 113' Degrees East | Sep 15, 2011
- Hong Kong & MacauEndelig er turen i gang! Jeg landet i Hong Kong tirsdag morgen etter en lang og slitsom flytur med Aeroflot over Moskva. Mellomlandingen i Russland bød på en del irritasjonsmomenter, da sikkerhetsrutinene på flyplassen var ganske tåpelige, og man derfor Posted by wühlmausgarnele in Eirik & Ingas Reiseblogg | Aug 20, 2011
- Aug 1 Hong Kong to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)Aug 1 Hong Kong
This is our last day in Hong Posted by beachlovingirl in Our Sojourn Thru SE Asia July-Sept 2011 | Aug 1, 2011
- July 29 Hong KongToday we wake to a lovely, breezy (thank you, Typhoon season!) day in New Territories, where we stayed overnight with Becky & Liang. Becky graced us with a lovely breakfast of oatmeal, eggs, tea and fresh fruit. Yum! Thank you Posted by beachlovingirl in Our Sojourn Thru SE Asia July-Sept 2011 | Jul 29, 2011
- July 28 - S Korea to Hong KongDo you ever feel like Divine Intervention comes to your aid when you need it most?
Serene & I are completely Blessed today with our fortunate seating assignment on the 2nd leg of our Korea to Hong Kong flight. We Posted by beachlovingirl in Our Sojourn Thru SE Asia July-Sept 2011 | Jul 28, 2011
- Touchdown in Kathmandu[b][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/36 Posted by CarlaTracy in Carla Tracy | Apr 9, 2011