- Bathing in BudapestThe forecast for today was thunderstorms/rain all day. We heard storms overnight and hoped the daytime wouldn't be too bad. We got up around 8 and went to the same bakery for breakfast. After seeing the selection Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 24, 2016
- Fun Fountains and a Food TourThis morning we got up at about 7, and after we are ready to go we first stopped at a bakery down the street for breakfast. As you might expect from a European bakery, it was quite good.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667965/B9B4FD9ECC88238C8 Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 23, 2016
- Hello from the Other Side (of the Atlantic Ocean)Well, we made it to Budapest safe and mostly on time. Here is how that went. Alex brought us to the airport in Chicago. We arrived extra early because of all the nightmare stories we heard about Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 22, 2016
- Grand BudapestOn March 2014, I got a chance to explore Eastern Europe for 10 days. 1st destination upon travelling to the eastern of Europe is Budapest. Budapest is a capital city of Hungary. I just found out from our tour guide Posted by astrywulandari in My Travel Journey | Apr 11, 2016
-  Hungry in HungaryOctober 9 - 11, 2015
This is my first European travel and I’m so excited and partially worried about the size of my carry on bag! My first Air B&B experience was lovely– a two bedroom loft apartment. Maybe because it Posted by Modi Memoirs in Euro-Scapes | Feb 13, 2016
- Home sweet home!This night we turned the clock back 1 hour to winter time so we had 1 hour of extra sleep in the morning. The transfer to the airport left at 5.30am and we got off at Budapest-Ferenc Liszt Int’l Airport. Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 27, 2013
- Coin gameLast day at the ranch. Always a little sad and melancholic to leave. You still want to enjoy the last day but at the same time start planning for your departure.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/799557/2D991D56CFC3FF4646B68DF5A57A608A.jp Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 26, 2013
- Mount EverestBreakfast at 8am as usual. Christoffer was leaving today. But he still got time for a ride at 9.30am before he had to leave for the airport. Today it was +25°Centigrade and sunshine.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/799557/2D572094EFA6DFF Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 25, 2013
- Bear and Tiger hunt[center][/center]
Breakfast at 8pm. Erik had left late last night to participate in a poker tournament in Great Britain. My fellow traveler had terrible back pain so she couldn’t ride today. A little Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 24, 2013
- El Broncho RanchBreakfast at 8am. Today we were going to ride with Sanyi and Dominique since both Ida and Roland had gone to Germany marketing the ranch. The ranch owners had decided only to accept international guests since the Hungarians misbehaved and Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 23, 2013
- Lesson with Ida[center][/center]
Breakfast at 8am. Erik and Christoffer joined us and looked a bit worn out. We asked them if they had any muscle aches and they sure did! I totally und Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 22, 2013
- Sanyi – the Horse Whisperer During the night two guys from Sweden had arrived. They had the room across the hall from us. They had arrived in their room at 1am with their bags (the walls were pretty thin). Then it got quiet for a Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 21, 2013
- El Broncho RanchGot up at 4.30am so we had time for breakfast and check-out before our transfer at 5.30am. There were actually many people going with that early bus transfer. Many bags were brought onboard the bus, but some of the seats Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 20, 2013
- Towards Stockholm Arlanda AirportI started packing my baggage in time but as usual ended up being short of time. Stressed half to death I rushed towards the bus stop to catch my bus. With fully packed baggage and backpack I was pretty warmed Posted by bejjan in Western in Hungary | Oct 19, 2013
- BudapestWell Budapest certainly lived up to its reputation, what a beautiful city.
Unfortunately, for Tania and the boys they nursed colds throughout our stay here; the weather being a lot colder and wetter than what we have been used to, so Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Nov 10, 2015
- Chapter 39: What a world!Before we left for Slovakia, we squeezed in one last activity. The underground labryinth of the Hungarian castle! According to the history books these caves, made by the thermal waters, were originally storage rooms for the royal palace, later and Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Nov 8, 2015
- Chapter 38: Biking the DanubeTo enjoy more of the city, faster, and get out of it as well we had organized ourselves for a bike tour! It was only us and the guide which made it much more personal and efficient :) We started Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Nov 8, 2015
- Chapter 37: Stumbled UponBy the time we awoke all of our Prague friends had departed and we were left wondering what else we needed to check off our “wish-list” of things to do in Budapest before we left. We started by getting lost Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Nov 8, 2015
- Chapter 35: A Grande Day OutAfter a family brekky we headed out to culture ourselves with another free walking tour!
Starting at St. Stephens Basilica we had a huge group. St. Stephens is hugely famous for a few reasons.
1. Lost it's roof 3 times Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Nov 8, 2015
- Chapter 34: Detox DayOur little family of commonwealth travellers made a good team for group meals but we were pretty tired from our busy evenings. Therefore, we decided it was time for a little relaxation so we headed off to one of the Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Nov 8, 2015
- Chapter 33: Crossing PathsOff again on a train, we were en route to Budapest, Hungary!
We didn't plan our 6hr journey very well as we realized once we made it to the station we had run out of time to buy any food! Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Nov 8, 2015
- Budapest[i]Our stay in Budapest will be the longest in any one city. We arrived on the 21st after our short hop to Vienna and then on the 26th, our plan was to take the train to Zagreb. Was Posted by pjburke in It's the Journey....not the Destination | Oct 7, 2015
- Budapest Hungary 28 08 2015Berthed at Budapest around breakfast across from parliment house. We went on a bus around pest side first up to a look out Gelkert Hill. We had a look through St Stephens Basilica. Nice church. We Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Aug 30, 2015
- Budapest[center]We arrived to Budapest after a looooonnnggg bus ride. The bus was an hour late, but thankfully our hotel shuttle was still at the bus station waiting for us when we arrived about 10.45pm. We got to our cool arty Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 19, 2015
- BudapestAfter a very long day of driving (breakfast in Czech Republic, lunch in Bratislava we were on our way to Hungary for dinner). Budapest has been one of our favourite destinations. We arrived and went straight to Gellet hill Posted by Seanjo in 10th Wedding Anniversary Vacation | Aug 18, 2015