- 2 visitas à incrível BudapesteBudapest é uma das cidades mais medievais e mais humildes que eu conheci no leste Europeu. Não sei se é porque eles foram colonizados pelo povos bárbaros e depois foram constantemente invadidos e dominados por outros povos (austríacos, romanos, turcos, Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Sep 27, 2016
- Budapest and BucharestThe first 10 days of September 2016 find me in Budapest Hungary and Bucharest Romania as I continue my European trips. Budapest is Hungary's capital and was originally 3 cities separated by the river Danube. The hilly area Posted by pensfan30157 in Dave's Travels | Sep 13, 2016
- Tag 3 FortsetzungAnkunft in der ungarischen Festungsstadt. Besichtigung der ca. 6 km² großen Festung Monostori, errichtet von den Habsburgern. Über die ungarische „Schicksalsbrücke“ nach Komarno (SK). Individueller Rundgang durch das Zentrum der Geburtsstadt von Franz Leh Posted by fegoesrhein in FE goes Rhein | Sep 9, 2016
- Tag 2 FortsetzungIn der Nacht wurden wir von einem lauten Motorengeräusch geweckt. Auch hatte das Schiff leicht tuschiert. Kurz nach Mitternacht sind wir in die Schleuse des Kraftwerkes Gabcikovo eingefahren und mit dem Schiff etwa 20 m gesenkt worden. Der Schleusenvorgan Posted by fegoesrhein in FE goes Rhein | Sep 8, 2016
- Day 32 BudapestToday we had a free day so we headed for a shopping mall about 43 minutes walk and looked around. We managed to buy a salad for lunch using sign language ,as once you mix were the Hungarians Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 30, 2016
- DAY 31 BUDAPESTBudapest is cut by the Danube and is like two cities-Bude on one side and Pest on the other. We walked around some of the older parts of bothe cities today. a lot of statues commemorating battles. Massive buildings. Their Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 28, 2016
- Day 30 Eger to BudapestThe weather is turning warm, had to hunt in bag for skirts and summer tops today. We had a lovely evening walk tonight after dinner. Eger is about 15000 but I reckon half the town was out for a Friday Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 27, 2016
- BudapestOn arrival at Budapest airport we were met by a driver and transported to our next destination Petnehazy Club Hotel. This was accomodation that Brian had booked on the internet through our Timeshare organisation RCI. We knew that it Posted by Healey Bri_Avi in Healsontour | Jul 12, 2016
- Family that Lives Far Away But Always Close to Our HeartsAfter a lovely first night so warmly embraced by family and fed until we almost popped (and Hungary won!), we spent a truly special six days in Veszprém - time that was way beyond anything we could have expected or Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Jun 29, 2016
- Creating New Memories in the Footsteps of the PastBudapest is a chance to catch up with my cousin Marta, on my Dad's side. I also wanted to understand more about the Revolution in October 1956, and the events leading up to it which caused my Mum and Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Jun 29, 2016
- Thermal Baths, Views and another escapeAs it was a jolly long walk we hopped a Uber to the Széchenyi Thermal Baths. After purchasing tickets and dumping our gear into a locker we headed out to the pools which weren't quite as warm as we Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | Jun 15, 2016
- Day 3 Budapest347 miles today and the closer we got to Hungary the warmer the weather got and guess who still had his thermal liner in his jacket and trousers?..
Arrived in Budapest at 3pm local time and went for a walk Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jun 14, 2016
- Segway tours and Ruin BarsWe headed over to Mammut shopping centre and wandered the shops for a while. Louise found heaps of cool shoes but didn't buy any so we didn't blow the budget. Eventually we contemplated what to have for lunch Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | Jun 9, 2016
- Wil 17/3/16Last night we went to Jerome's house. Mum, Dad, Jerome and Mirjam (pronounced Miriam) looked at old photos of when Jerome and dad traveled together in 1992 and when Jerome stayed with mum and dad in Melbourne in 1999. Jonathan Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 18, 2016
- Olive 16/3/16Today we went to some thermal baths called Gellert Baths, with Luca's dad Brett. He said that there were actual hot natural springs under Budapest, which supply the water from deep underground. There are heaps of minerals in the water Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 18, 2016
- Olive 15/3/16Today we went to a teacher's rally, in the Parliament building. It was all in Hungarian, so we didn't understand it at the time, but it was about the government's education policies that will make it hard to even buy Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 17, 2016
- Wil 14/3/16Today we walked to the Buda Hills and climbed up János Hill. We wanted to take the chairlift up, but the line of people was about two hundred metres long, so we just walked. The reason the queue was so Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 16, 2016
- Olive 13/3/16Today we went to Heroes' Square, it was built in 1896 on the thousandth anniversary of Hungary. Heroes' Square is huge! It's amazing.
The huge monument in the middle of the square was built to celebrate the thousandth anniversary of the Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 16, 2016
- Wil 12/3/16Today we arrived at Budapest, Hungary to stay with our old school friends Luca, Davide, Alex, Paulo and their parents Brett and Maria. We travelled by super fast train from Vienna. The trip took 3 hours and the speed we Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 16, 2016
- Budapest - Michelin Star and Escape RoomsFeeling slightly better then yesterday I shot over to the Spar supermarket which is across the road from our hostel and bought a few essentials including breakfast items and an umbrella as it had been raining on and off. Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | Jun 8, 2016
- Europe- Hungary we just landed in Hungary it was from 8:35a - 10:00a by Airberlin. the price was C$348 .75 it was Nonstop and was 1h 25m long. now we are going to the hotel now.
for the next three days Posted by Mahnoork21 in My trip to three regions | Jun 3, 2016
- Bathing in BudapestThe forecast for today was thunderstorms/rain all day. We heard storms overnight and hoped the daytime wouldn't be too bad. We got up around 8 and went to the same bakery for breakfast. After seeing the selection Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 24, 2016
- Fun Fountains and a Food TourThis morning we got up at about 7, and after we are ready to go we first stopped at a bakery down the street for breakfast. As you might expect from a European bakery, it was quite good.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/667965/B9B4FD9ECC88238C8 Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 23, 2016
- Hello from the Other Side (of the Atlantic Ocean)Well, we made it to Budapest safe and mostly on time. Here is how that went. Alex brought us to the airport in Chicago. We arrived extra early because of all the nightmare stories we heard about Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 22, 2016
- Grand BudapestOn March 2014, I got a chance to explore Eastern Europe for 10 days. 1st destination upon travelling to the eastern of Europe is Budapest. Budapest is a capital city of Hungary. I just found out from our tour guide Posted by astrywulandari in My Travel Journey | Apr 11, 2016