- A couple of Budapest Pictures
The Crystal Lounge on board the Scenic Jewel
The Castle area of Budapest
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 20, 2015
- Still in BudapestWednesday 8 July 2015
Another scorcher today. We were expecting 36C but the temperature reached 38C and it felt even hotter.
We left the apartment at 8.45am and walked to the train station to get tickets for tomorrow. The ticket office Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 8, 2015
- BudapestTuesday 7 July 2015
After a couple of early(ish) mornings we didn’t get up until 8am and took our time over breakfast. It was around 10am when we left and we wandered around for hours in the heat (36C today) arriving Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 7, 2015
- Prague to BudapestMonday 6 July 2015
Some days are just NOT fun, even on holidays. And this is one of those days.
We were up early, just before 7am so we could have breakfast, pack up and be at the train station for Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 7, 2015
- Day 4 Budapest Up at 6:30, shower, breakfast and ready to go by 8:30 on a city tour. We could feel a weather change in the air but our tour director told us it would be hot still. We headed into the city Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 11, 2015
- From Ukraine to a new capital on our trip Budapest!As we speak, we are killing some hours in an huge shopping mall a couple of hours in Budapest, before heading off to the airport for our flight at midnight. Hooray, for free WIFI everywhere these days, it saves us Posted by chantalvdleek in The industrial walkers travel blog | Jun 9, 2015
- Day 2 in BudapestIt was a scorcher again, and we took it much slower today! We headed out this morning across the Chain Bridge and rode the Clark Ádám tér/Sikló funicular up into the Buda Hills. We spent all morning in the Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 8, 2015
Today we had a full day to see Budapest, as I was feeling pretty crook but did not want to miss out we decided to get on the hop off hop on bus, while most of the others went on Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 7, 2015
- Vancouver to BudapestBudapest
Thursday and Friday went swimmingly. Airplanes got us to all the right places. We spent a few extra hours in Heathrow due to a broken plane and then the replacement for that one got in late. And they had Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 6, 2015
- The Wanderer Seventh century Chinese philosopher Laozi once wrote, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." It's not a joke, nor is it an exaggeration. There is no question that every journey, be it metaphorical or literal, does Posted by ameripean in American Gypsy | Apr 9, 2015
- Hungary 2-Week ResidencyBudapest is the capital and the largest city of Hungary, and one of the largest cities in the European Union. It is the country's principal political, cultural, commercial, industrial, and transportation centre, sometimes described as the primate city of Posted by minitravel in Global Trekker | Feb 15, 2015
- Feeling Hungry in Budapest, HungaryFebruary 6
Off to Budapest! After a quick three hour bus ride we were in Hungary! We made a quick and easy journey to our hostel-or should I say, party hostel- and settled ourselves in. After dinner at Posted by Skraft94 in Oh the places I will see | Feb 10, 2015
- Budapest, HungaryBack to Budapest!!!! Twice in one year. That is how amazing this place is!
I have actually officially upgraded this city. It is my favourite city on mainland Europe. The only reason it doesn’t win Europe as a whole is because Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 14, 2015
- Backpacking in Budapest, Hungary[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fovLQ5X9nM|Backpacking in Budapest: First time to Europe]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Dec 5, 2014
- Budapest Our second to last night on the cruise was the Captain's dinner which ended with the appearance of Saint Nic. Gary couldn't resist sitting on his knee.
We arrived in Budapest the next morning around 10am and headed for Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Dec 3, 2014
- Budapest talesBeautiful view of Prague from the Buda Castle.... construction from Habsburg era still stands tall.
Judapest: Three Jewish communities; three separate Synagogues....Here is the big one Posted by monktales in monk tales | Dec 2, 2014
- Intrepid Trip 1 - Hungary & Starting Our IntrepidSorry about the delay in posting up a blog entry guys. Our computer does not like Italian internet but we/I have got there (Yay!) So it was just over a week ago now that we finished our Intrepid. Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 5, 2014
- Farewell Budapest The magnificent castle
The Chain Bridge
And the long walks
[img=http://photo Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 27, 2014
- The Shoes[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/3F6654F50D9006CE45CF2B68CC848DFF.jpg Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 27, 2014
- Dohany Synagogue We were told the story of the Hungarian Jews from 1850 to the present day by a young woman, probably younger than my daughters, who memorized all the facts of her half hour presentation without notes or pause. Construction of Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 26, 2014
- Budapest by day[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/EC994368C52E623917B07BD473783EE0.jpg Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 25, 2014
- Entering Budapest
While my photographs will never replicate the amazing view of lights on entering Budapest last night at 10:30, I attempt to capture it. We are stationed by the chain br Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 24, 2014
- OCEAN WAY. Part 1 - HungaryЭтим августом посчастливилось пожить очередной дорожной мечтой. 5800 километров дорог в совершенно свободном формате, наивно и твердо решив встретиться с океаном на ближайшем краю земли.
Подобно хомяку, запасающему семечки и сено в своей норе для успеш Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | Oct 15, 2014
- BudapestWe sailed into Budapest around 9 am. The grand Parliament building can only be eclipsed by London's. The various bridges over the Danube with palaces and churches dotting the hillsides create a very scenic entrance. We considered venturing out on Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 26, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary So here is a city that I legitimately had no idea what to expect from. Budapest.
No one I know has been to Hungary. I have heard of the country before of course, but apart from having a name that Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014