Blog Entries tagged 'Ibiza'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Ibiza'
- Cheap Holiday in Malia, Greece! Companion Needed Urgently!! Dear Prospective Buddies (lol!),
Further updates to below posting:
The confirmation of the hotel booking arrived, so it's a large studio self catering apartment, 2 separate double beds, so you are more than welcome to bring along another friend so we Posted by Alfie303 in Cheap Deal in Malia,Greece! 13-19 Aug'15 | Jul 27, 2015
- Woah we're going to Ibiza!Bass reverberates as we land in Ibiza; all around me are girls in short skirts, hunky topless guys and promoters doing their best to entice you into their clubs. The warm Ibiza sun licks my face as I sip on Posted by Joel-Renee in The beer is better when backpacking | Sep 27, 2012
- Ibiza - "We Hired a Car"We hired a car...maps are 'quite' helpful but if you venture off the red/yellow roads things can get a little tricky. No matter; everyone is helpful and smile even if they haven't a clue what you are on about. Persever Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 13, 2012
- Ibiza - "First Day"Queuing for a Ryan Air flight at Stansted is never an uplifting experience. This was one of the worst but not due to the norm' cattle herding nightmare. Rather it was down to age; how come everyone else Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 11, 2012
- Pre-trip BabbleTravel blog.. umm.. okay.. right.. bloody writer’s block, well screw you.. here we go!
I don’t really do this for a living and it’s actually my first brush with “writing” in a long long time – emails at work notwithstanding. So Posted by monisriz in Euro Trippin' 2012 | May 26, 2012
- Fly me high, Ibiza skyQuite appropriately the island of Ibiza was named by the Phoenicians after their god of music and dance, Bes. The original name was Ibossim. This seems very fitting as this island is know the world over as a party island. Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Jul 5, 2011