- ReykjavikDay 1
Summer is the season of most passengers. In Reykjavik, the first destination is Downtown. It's the nucleus of Iceland's rich culture and arts supreme. Spend some time in Reykjavik, Reykjavik Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 26, 2016
- Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland and also is the world's northernmost capital. Reykjavik is not a whirlwind metropolis. Few skyscrapers grace the skyline, traffic jams are Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 25, 2016
- The land of Ice and FireAs I sit on the couch of my host in Bergen, Norway, I realize that it's probably time I update this blog from the road. It's been over a week since I set out from the US to begin this Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | May 23, 2016
- Iceland - Day 9Well now we know why most businesses in Reykjavik are either open really late or are closed on Sundays. The "oonce, oonce, oonce" beats were going well into the early morning hours today. I guess when you oonce until almost Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 22, 2016
- Chapter 2: Iceland. One thing I've always found crazy about life in general, and travelling in particular, is how we come across the people we meet. Go back just a few weeks and myself, Klara, Emma and Arnold were all in completely different Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | May 22, 2016
- Iceland - Day 8Well you asked for it and you got it. Due to popular demand it's time for a TIMMY TAKEOVER - ICELAND EDITION!
It was our last full day in Iceland. We grabbed breakfast in the hotel, then went out to explore. Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 21, 2016
- Iceland - Day 7So we sort of teased the puffins and have very little to show for it. Oops. But let's start at the beginning. The hotel breakfast was held in the restaurant that is connected to the lobby. Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Iceland - Day 6This morning we woke up and had breakfast, packed up the car and headed to Route 1. We were on a time crunch because we had an appointment outside of Reykjavik, but we really wanted to see Vik's black Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Iceland - Day 5I'm not sure how one day can top the next, but it has! Our travels took us east to Jökulsárlón for a glacier lagoon tour. Before hitting the road we had to make our obligatory Red Bull stop Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Iceland - Day 4You guys, Iceland is soooooo boring ;-) Today we had breakfast in the hotel and they were serving waffles! A variety of cold foods were set out buffet style - including buttermilk for your cereal? Either way, Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Iceland - Day 3Welcome to the tour de waterfalls. Guess what was on our agenda today? Another waterfall! After breakfast at the hotel, we checked out and headed east along the coast to Skógafoss. We've been having some amazing Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Iceland - Day 2Today we started with breakfast at the hotel. It was very good - except for the scrambled eggs. I'm not sure what was going on there, but the flavor wasn't right. They had a nice spread of Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Iceland - Day 1Velkomið to our Iceland blog! We did so much today and have a ton to share. We arrived at Keflavik Airport at 6:30am and picked up our rental car. "A quick 3 minute walk" per the rental Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | May 14, 2016
- Keflavik Airport car rentalKeflavik Airport Car Rental to make your trip hassle-free
If you want to explore the beautiful and scenic places of Iceland then renting a car is best option for you. In Iceland, you can rent a car at very economical Posted by keflavik1 in Keflavik Airport car rental | May 4, 2016
- travel partner for goa ( india ) only manhi im abhishek indian and gay bottom travelling goa first time in july ( 2nd-6th ) 2016.
looking for a travel partner , man between 30-60 yrs age and ( sexually he should be top).
he should be educated, fun loving, Posted by abhisheksharma in travel partner | Apr 23, 2016
- My Icelandic SagaNot everyone is lucky enough to find themselves recently single, horribly sick, and flying to a foreign country within two days – envy me, because I have been that fortunate. Two days before my much anticipated trip to Iceland, I Posted by madrugada in Destination (Un)known. | Mar 5, 2016
- That is the raisin at the end of the hot dogThat is the raisin at the end of the hot dog... the last day in a very unique country could only end with a trip to the Blue Lagoon. We packed our bags and headed out at 9:30am. Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 26, 2016
- I come completely from the mountains (Ég kem alveg af fjöPleased to be woken up by my alarm and not the front desk, this day started with a more fulsome breakfast and coffee. We boarded our bus at 8:30am on our way to the Golden Circle. A loop covering Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 25, 2016
- I took him to the bakery (Ég tók hann í bakaríið)I had a confirmation that our tour was to start at 11:30 am and pick-up was 45 minutes prior so imagine my shock when the front desk called at 8:30am (we were not conscious) to say the bus was waiting. Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 25, 2016
- Day One? Day Two? Not sure what day this actually was since it was 9 am when we arrived at the hotel but only 2 am in our time zone. Regardless we checked in (thank you Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, for the early check-in), Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 23, 2016
- On with the butter (Áfram með smjörið) I am writing this in hindsight since we had what Ger likes to call the "Greenall Bootcamp" pace while we were in Iceland and we had very little down time. We had just spent two days in Lake Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 23, 2016
- IcelandHave just returned to the pub from a wonderful week away exploring Iceland!
We flew into the capital Reykjavik in the snow. It was a little nerve racking once I realised that the snow ploughs were clearning the runway.. I hoped Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Jan 18, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Drop Everything And Visit Iceland!Anyone who knows me, knows that I am madly in love with Iceland, so this blog may be a bit biased. Iceland is one of those places that is so breathtakingly surreal, you feel as if you are on another Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Jan 13, 2016
- Reykjavik to Copenhagen, Denmark - Sunday, 27 December 2015Today we leave Reykjavik for Copenhagen on the 2.15 pm flight.
Phil had quite a restless night but doesn't seem to be any worse so probably nothing is broken. I have put a stick on heat pad on his back, Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 27, 2015
- Reykjavik, Iceland - Saturday, 26 December 2015This morning we had a much later start which was a blessing after our very late night last night.
The bus picked us up at 10.30 am and we proceeded to the depot to collect our boarding passes and then took Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 27, 2015