- Thrissur, India and Kathmandu, Nepal
For our last 2 days in India we traveled to Thrissur, India for the tiger dance parade, still part of Onam. The most fun was watching the extravagant floats and costumed people prepare. Once Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Sep 23, 2016
- Alleppey kayaking and Payyapad snakeboat race
People travel to Kerala to tour the [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_backwaters|backwaters]] via [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houseboat#Kerala_houseboats|houseboats]] or motorboat Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Sep 20, 2016
- IntroductionI wasn't going to write a blog for this trip but a couple of friends have twisted my arm and so I've changed my mind. It will, after all, give me something to do in the long evenings and the Posted by MalcolmB in India 2016-17 | Sep 16, 2016
- Kochi and celebrating OnamWe arrived in the district of Kerala, India, to spend the last few days of [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onam|Onam]] in the town of Kochi. Southern India so far has proven to be less crowded, less dirty and has less poverty. We Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Sep 15, 2016
- Week 2One and a half weeks after arriving in India, I'm sat watching the National Geographic channel with a fan spinning at full speed above and AC blowing cold air from the right. I don't think 6 days on the Posted by CathyA1391 in Living and teaching in India | Sep 13, 2016
- Udaipur, IndiaWe've spent 3 days in the beautiful lake city of [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaipur|Udaipur]], India, doing some sightseeing, but mostly relaxing, as there isn't that much to see here. We visited the City Palace, a complex of rooms built over 400 ye Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Sep 10, 2016
- 2016 - 21ST AUGUST - LEH TOWN==Day 6 – 21st August 2016 – Palace Plops==
Before starting the blog again, we need to give you a glossary to explain the various terms that may follow:
Mani Wall – These are Buddhist prayer walls, with sacred mantras and inscriptions Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Sep 9, 2016
- India 2016This year we got an invitation to a traditional Hindi wedding in India. Its not every day you get invited to one of these so we thought "We don't have the time or the money, but why not?". The groom Posted by enookway in Haven't you left yet? | Sep 9, 2016
- Agra, the Taj Majal and Varanasi
We arrived in Delhi after 22 hours of air travel, and got on a train to Agra to see the Taj Majal. Needless to say, we slept most of the first day. The next day we took a Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Sep 6, 2016
- Udaipur: More than City of LakesTravel Options: Both Bus & Train (Chetak Express & Mewar Express) take around 12 hours with AC tickets costing from Rs. 850 (AC Sleeper bus) to Rs. 1100 (train).
Best Time: July-December
Days: Two – three days
[b]To Explore[/ Posted by travellingswati in What is it to be Wandering Nomad | Aug 22, 2016
- 2016 - 16TH AUGUST - 14TH OCTOBER - LADAKH - ANDAMAN ISLANDS
==BLUE SKIES AND BLISTERS!==
Normally we start by telling you about all the distant and exotic places we will be visiting. Well not this time. This trip Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Aug 20, 2016
- "Street Shooting In Delhi.!!"[img=http://p Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Aug 13, 2016
- Angry Indian Goddess at JaipurTime to Visit: During Winters
My mom has always said: “To have the most pleasant experience, travel to the hotter places during summer and to the cooler places during winters!”
Both train and bus are good options to travel from Delhi. Th Posted by travellingswati in What is it to be Wandering Nomad | Aug 20, 2016
- LANDOURLandor is a perfect getaway for anyone seeking solitude from the heat and hustle of the cities. This gorgeous part of the world offers breathtaking views of the mighty Himalayas and allows endless opportunities to experience all the virtues Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Apr 11, 2016
- "It's Always Tea Time In Darjeeling"6th. August'16..
Another airport & another departure lounge..Left an overcast Darjeeling at 6am this morning with a reserved taxi at the cost of 1700 rupees, which I thought was a good deal for a three hour ride to Bagdogra Airport..Thanks to Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Aug 5, 2016
- GRE, GMAT Coaching classes in MumbaiAbout Clear Perceptions Mumbai
Established in 2006, Clear Perceptions – a GMAT, GRE, SAT, ACT and PSAT Coaching centre and Overseas Education Consultant is the brainchild of Mrs. R. Saraswathi.
Clear Perceptions strives to be the ideal guide Posted by SaraswathiaAmar in GRE, GMAT Coaching classes in Mumbai | Aug 3, 2016
- A Pilgrim TripHi this is jeyakumar,
Here i'm sharing my experience on travelling to tirupati tirumala with my friends.
Posted by djkumar in Trip to Tirupati | Aug 1, 2016
- Pleasantly BoredKerala is really a country unto itself. Approximately 80% of Indians are Hindu with most of the remainder identifying as Muslim (14%), Christian (2%), and Siekh (1.7%). In contrast, approximately 45% of people identify as Christian in the state of Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jun 12, 2016
- Delhi DefinedDanielle and I landed in Delhi with Danielle's friend Wendy accompanying us for the last leg of the journey. We had two sight-seeing days in Delhi planned with a trip to Agra sandwiched in between. With wonderful experiences in Hyderabad, Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jun 8, 2016
- Taking CarePlanes are a lot like daycare. There's snack time, nap time, no one pays attention when directions are being administered, and adults ringing the bell for service is the equivalent of a child raising his hand for a special request. Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jun 3, 2016
- Into the BushOne of my favorite things to do on trips is see wildlife in their native areas. Zoos contribute a lot to society by teaching people about animals in order to further conservation, but while zoos are undoubtedly important for these Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | May 31, 2016
- City of PearlsThe next destination on the journey was Hyderabad, a city in the center of India that is famous for its pearls, diamonds, and delicious Biryani. More recently, the city has become India's home to a plethora of Western companies from Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | May 27, 2016
- "Darjeeling's Beauty .. Between Showers..!!"24th-28th July..
Boarded the 7pm bus from Mcloudganj for my overnight journey back to the heat & humidity of Delhi..The ISBT bus station is always a hub of excitement no matter what time of day or night & unfortunately after an Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 29, 2016
- India- A Beautiful Tourist Destination !India is one of the Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations in the World, as there is so much to visit in India.
We are pleased to Offer These 2 Most Popular India Tour Packages @ Best Price !
TOUR NO. 01: Posted by deepak112 in BEST HOLIDAY PACKAGES TO INDIA | Jul 26, 2016
- Tibet In Exile..!!..Mcloud Ganj (Himachal Pradesh)17th-21st. July...
After an awesome week with Naveen & Neera at Darang Tea Estates and a 45min. drive, with many thanks to Naveen for the lift and farewell lunch at the Dhauladar Hotel in Dharamsala.. I've now been in Bhagsunag, about Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 21, 2016