- lehOne of the memorable trip i can do is road trip to leh-laddakh Posted by rokrs in LEH | Aug 26, 2014
- MaduraiWe left Munnar by private car a day early, and came here to Madurai, a bustling, hot, typical Indian city, with cars honking, buses belching black smoke, and plenty of garbage.
Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Aug 25, 2014
- Back in DelhiTook an internal flight this morning (we are all spent on train stations) to Delhi.
The last few days in Varanasi have been really relaxing - it was good to slow down for a while. If there was any place Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 24, 2014
- MunnarWe are in another isolated place high in the Western Ghats, much greener, cooler, and more rugged than Wayanad. It is surrounded by tea plantations, cardamom fields and rocky peaks.
Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Aug 22, 2014
- Darjeeling an incredible tourist destinationDarjeeling is remembered for its sprawling tea estates and the adventurous Himalayan railways winding through the rough terrain and slopes. But this incredible destination in West Bengal has many other attractions to its credits. This city tucked on a hig Posted by travelhott in Tours and Travelling | Aug 22, 2014
- Raj Summerbar[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Raj Summerbar in Raj Summerbar | Aug 21, 2014
- Fun facts about Tigers[code]Tigers, also known as Panthera Tirgris (scientific name), are one of the furious creatures on earth. They have been the center of attraction as far as the wildlife conservation is concerned. However, there are a lot of details about this Posted by YashwantK in Exclusive Wildlife Sanctuary | Aug 21, 2014
- Mumbai (Bombay) and points southIt is said that New York is not representative of America. The same can be said for Mumbai, and oddly enough, Mumbai feels a lot like New York!
Perhaps it's the Starbucks or Le Pain Quotidien that catch my eye as Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | Aug 20, 2014
- Arrival in VaranasiWe arrived in the holy city of Varanasi last night around 10pm. Our 7 hour train from Khajuraho turned into 10 hours for reasons unknown. After a 2.5 hour car ride to get to the station in Satna. Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 20, 2014
- A day in Mumbai
Mumbai (the locals pronounce as mum'ai also known previously as Bombay) which is named after a goddess; is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. A financial and entertainm Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 15, 2014
- AgraWe arrived in Agra late last night and got to our hotel around midnight. Went to the Taj Majal this morning and despite as touristy as it is, it is still very impressive. We even have a distant view Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 14, 2014
- Sightseeing in DelhiWell, the title really should be 'How not to sightsee in Delhi'. Yesterday morning we got up bright and early to catch a 'hop on, hop off bus'. Leaving the hotel, we were met with a gauntlet of taxi drivers Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Aug 11, 2014
- BundiTook most of the day for us to get from Jaipur to Bundi. Train was delayed for over an hour so didn't get out of Jaipur until about 10:30. Got into Kota around 3pm and found a car to take Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 9, 2014
- Paperwork's Done - 60 days until we leave!Namaste.. (that would be Hello)
Hard to believe that two months from today we will be heading off to India. The time is going fast. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous, but Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - October visit to India | Aug 9, 2014
- DehliThe road to Dehli from Agra, was a great disappointment to me, but Bill and Vinay were very happy about it. The road was less than a year old and was like a motorway in the UK. The Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Aug 9, 2014
Its been just 3 months since i first met you. And still you have become a big part of my life!
Those endless talks...my queries...your guidance...you my obsession of your stories.. your proof for romantic Posted by Malav in Adios-Missyou-Travel-Discover | Aug 8, 2014
- Keeping on...Seems like we've been in Jaipur for weeks but I know it's only been a few days. So much to take in.
Yesterday we went to the "monkey temple" which was exactly like it sounds - a Hindu temple Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 7, 2014
- Taj MahalWe left Jaipur early this morning to head for Agra. In my backpack I had carefully placed a bar of Ritter's chocolate, as a sign of victory over the Taj hotel chain. When we had checked into the hotel, we Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Aug 7, 2014
- Rajistan Udaipur is a lovely city. We have seen quite a marked difference between Gujarat and Rajasthan; Gujarat is quite a rich state (a lot of industry) and it has little need for tourism, whilst Rajasthan relies on tourism. Consequently Udaipur Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Aug 6, 2014
- The Pink CityWe arrived early Monday morning in Jaipur - aka the Pink City. All the prominent buildings here are painted In a pink/orangish hue. We ended up scoring a really good deal on an apartment so we are living in Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 5, 2014
- Road trip to UdaipurYesterday was our last day with Natalie, and although Natalie and I were feeling really poorly, we were determined to have a good day. The journey to Jamnagar, was lovely, but we were too busy coughing and getting Bill and Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Aug 3, 2014
- Just trying to set up blogWe begin on November 21st. and get back (hopefully) on December 3rd. Posted by Ussssssssx in Kerala 2014 | Aug 3, 2014
- Last Day in AmritsarThe Golden Temple was pretty impressive. We walked around the lotus pool in which the temple "floats" and tried not to melt for the heat. Around 100,000 visitors/pilgrims make their way through the temple every day. As you Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Aug 2, 2014
- From Rejection to the Center Stage.
He is not the regular hunky-dory, muscle flexing, gyrating to music kind of an actor. You might even fail to recognize him if he walked past you or bumped into him while crossing the road. Yet he is intense. Versatility Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Aug 1, 2014
- From Rejection to the Center Stage.
He is not the regular hunky-dory, muscle flexing, gyrating to music kind of an actor. You might even fail to recognize him if he walked past you or bumped into him while crossing the road. Yet he is intense. Versatility Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Aug 1, 2014