- Bye Bye Kolkataহ্যালো,
heute ist mein letzter Tag hier in Kolkata. Eine letzte Prüfung gilt es am Abend noch zu schreiben, danach wird gepackt und verabschiedet. Die letzten Wochen waren vollgepackt mit finalen Abgaben, Präsentationen und Prüfungen. An den Wochenende Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015 | Dec 11, 2015
- India! Saudi Arabia! Qatar!I had just returned from Quito, Ecuador on a Friday and headed to India the next day at noon.
But first on Saturday morning I was going to a Cub Scout pancake breakfast an Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Dec 11, 2015
- I love VarkalaVarkala Beach is a very relaxing place to visit. It has the beach to swim at and many cafes, markets stalls and shops to explore. The beach is set low below the cliffs which stretch along the beach. The beach Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Dec 9, 2015
- Alleppey and Visiting the BackwatersWe spent two nights in Alleppey which is the most popular choice for visiting the famous backwaters that Kerala is known for. The Backwaters is a network of rivers and small canals that run through the state and are used Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Dec 8, 2015
- Beautiful Green MunnarWe spent two nights in Munnar, a beautifully scenic hill area that is famous for growing spices, coffee and tea. The area is very green and there are lots of high vantage points to hike or trek to enjoy the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Dec 8, 2015
- ThekkadyAfter six brilliant and jam-packed weeks, part two of my adventure here has begun this week as on Sunday we drove to Madurai airport to collect Mark! He was straight into the swing of the action as we were Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Dec 6, 2015
- 19. The life of a traveler
The only pictures this post is going to have are ones you create in your mind
Travelling. The word itself is simple and unassuming. Maybe it’s a stress-free day walking along a beach or sipping wine with a Posted by mm_lukes in and so the adventure begins ... | Dec 4, 2015
- Top 10 Visited Places and Countries in AsiaAsia is the Earth’s largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. Though it covers only 8.7% of the Earth’s total surface area, it comprises 30% of Earth’s land area, and has historically been home Posted by travellerview in World's Most Visited Tourist Places | Dec 2, 2015
- (Nightbus) From Hell to HampiHi everyone!
It's been a while, since we're travelling on our own it's been more difficult to find time to update ya'all, but I'll make it up to you today!
(If the wifi actually works for a change...)
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by WhereIsSandra in SandraTravels | Dec 2, 2015
It was another long trip down to Rameswaram last week, which is one of the most sacred places in India. It is located on the Pamban Island with a peninsular which stretches out towards Sr Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Nov 30, 2015
- Day 2Today I went to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. This place is very popular to visit. The grounds are open from 06:00 to 19:00 weekdays. Except for fridays when the complex is open for prayers at the mosque between Posted by ratchata909anna in Ratchata and Anna's India experience | Nov 27, 2015
Last week saw me visiting the last of the five different states planned for my trip: Karnataka. To the north west of Tamil Nadu, the capital of Karnataka is Bangalore, we however visited Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Nov 26, 2015
- Jaswant Thada...JodhpurIn the 19th century Jaswant Thada , a royal cenotaph was built in commemoration of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, the 33rd Rathore ruler of Jodhpur. The son of Maharaja , Maharaja Sardar Singh, in the memory of his father, built Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Nov 25, 2015
- Heading deeper South to Kochin, KeralaKerala is a state known for its beauty. There is lots of lush greenery and rivers known as the backwaters run through the whole state. The reason why people come to Kerala is to visit the backwaters and see the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Nov 24, 2015
- The Jewel of Goa - Palolem Our last stop in Goa was the best. Palolem is a beautiful beach, a 4km stretch of white sand and palm trees. The water is really flat and easy to swim. The beach is extremely clean and the people visiting Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Nov 24, 2015
- Five nights in AnjunaAnjuna used to be the party place in Goa, where hippies came to take drugs and live cheaply. Now it is more low key. There are still the odd foreigners who seemed to never want to leave but mostly the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Nov 24, 2015
- A few days near home..Since 2013, some local NGOs in Tamil Nadu have got together annually to exchange ideas and information and the children also perform a cultural programme. Most of the young people put on a short dance routine, although there was Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Nov 24, 2015
- Darjeeling - HimalayaHallo aus Kolkata!
Mit etwas Verspätung hier nun der Nachtrag zu meiner einwöchigen Darjeeling-Himalaya-Reise. Die Stadt Darjeeling liegt noch im Bundesstaat Westbengalen zwischen Nepal und Bhutan auf einer Höhe von 2.185m. Sie wird den meisten wohl eh Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015 | Nov 24, 2015
- Panjim - The Capital of GoaWe headed further South to the capital of the state of Goa, Panjim.
It is an interesting city because it was once inhabited by Portugese who left their mark in the styling of the architecture. The buildings are old now, Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Nov 24, 2015
- Things you regularly think during fieldworkHi all,
In case you haven't seen it yet, here's a short video of our two weeks on the tour!
Then, because we are also doing some serious work, we have a collection of the most recurring Posted by WhereIsSandra in SandraTravels | Nov 23, 2015
THEARKFUNFOREVER.COM is an extensive platform for their clients to cater the global tour and act Posted by ShashiT in thearkfunforever.com | Nov 18, 2015
- MumbaiWell, the first flight from Madurai to Chennai was somewhat hair raising! About half way through, the plane suddenly jerked to the right and then seemed to fall quite some distance sharply which left Mum and me feeling pretty Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Nov 18, 2015
- TOP 20: The best holiday destinations in IndiaGet Top Best 20 Popular Places You Need to Visit in India Travel Destinations with Your Best Friend Indian ‘A friend in need is a friend in deed.’ How often do you understand this saying? The answer would be about Posted by rubiahsan in India Holiday Travel Destination | Nov 17, 2015
- Our little piece of paradise - MandremWhat a beautiful quiet and relaxing place this is. We found Arambol to be a lovely peaceful place and this is even more so, in fact in comparison, Arambol is bustling. There is literally nothing to do here apart from Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Nov 17, 2015
- Goa, the beautiful beach state. First stop: Arambol Arambol is a really chilled out place. It is very under-developed and therefore has a really low key vibe. The accommodation is all based around a long stretch of beach and most places are either huts or apartment-style hotels with Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Nov 17, 2015