- Day 24 - Heading away from MumbaiChristine not feeling great, there is a bug flying around the ship and she has it. Sore throat and a cough, great! She also has a bit of a temperature which explains the hot flushes through the night. Oh well Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 14, 2014
- Day 23 - MumbaiStay in bed as long as possible but be in the Palladium Theatre before 9.45 am that's the plan! We got on the Mumbai Sights & Shopping - yeah that will keep us out of trouble won't it?
Announcements this morning Posted by Kay n Christine in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 14, 2014
- What do you mean it's OVER!?!?What do you mean it's over!?
Guys... Today, April the ... Oh *gasp* I have to admit it -14th!! Why how when what does one mean by this date's manifestation on our itinerary, my iPad calendar, on our final. Exam. Schedule... Posted by Kenzinator in Planes trains rickshaws and camels:INDIA | Apr 14, 2014
- Agra & The Taj Mahal[You can see all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/India/Agra%20and%20the%20Taj%20Mahal?sort=2&page=1|here]]. Password is the same as the one for the blog.]
We woke before the dawn, eager to watch the sunrise Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Apr 12, 2014
- Pushkar[right][/right]We had heard great things about Pushkar before arriving, so we were excited to see what all of the fuss was about. It wasn't initally on our list of places to go, but after so many recommendations again we decided Posted by TashAdams89 in Part 1 - Asia | Apr 9, 2014
- I am still trying to get the colour out of my hair!All I can say is AMAZING!!!! Holi could very well be my new favourite festival of all time! Those Indians really know how to party. It is completely insane! As a white single girl, I certainly wouldn't recommend going to Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Apr 8, 2014
- FINALLY it happened!! It was time to leave Jodhpur and head south...
I thought it would be the perfect start of my travels, to visit "Om Banna", a motorcycle temple, and pray for a save journey... And boy did I need Posted by MightyDuckling in The Mighty Duckling | Apr 8, 2014
- Glamping and the Golden CityI will preface this post by firstly explaining what glamping is as I am sure not all of you are as well versed in the lingo of the young folk these days (shamefully, I know more than I should!). Glamping Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Apr 7, 2014
- India - Delhi[To see all the photos click [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/India/Delhi|here]]. Password is the same as the one for the blog.]
A pleasant surprise, is probably the best way to describe our first experience of India. Al Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Apr 6, 2014
- INDIA and IVORIE: REUNITEDI fell in love in Varansai.
Fell in love with a Gypsy Soul.
A sweet soul but a hard soul and with a guard up so strong even the sharpest knife breaks upon puncture. I know this soul well so Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Apr 6, 2014
- Fort CochinMr Abu, the owner of the Honolulu Homestay had said he could arrange tours of Fort Cochin and boat trips or whatever we wanted during our stay in Cochin. Fearing a hefty commission we opted to venture out on our Posted by gonetravelling in Travelling Jane and James 2014 | Apr 3, 2014
- AlleppyConsidering all the other trains we had caught were delayed, I was very disappointed when the train to Alleppy pulled in perfectly on time... 05:30! We headed off in the dark with our tuk tuk driver assuring us he knew Posted by gonetravelling in Travelling Jane and James 2014 | Apr 3, 2014
- I MIGHT HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH INDIAEveryone, every Blog, every guidebook says there will be a moment when India gets the best of you. I was starting to feel lucky because it has been one month and every moment continues to be better than the Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Apr 3, 2014
- My time is coming to a close in India Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives in India... | Apr 2, 2014
- MysoreOn first arriving in Mysore I think we were both a little disappointed, probably exaggerated by our tiredness from the 16-hour train ride and the contrast from peaceful Hampi. Looking at the city speeding past us in the tuk tuk Posted by gonetravelling in Travelling Jane and James 2014 | Apr 2, 2014
- HampiThe advantage of not carrying a guide book is that everything is a surprise, and Hampi was wonderfully different from our imaginings. It felt like we were stepping into a film set, the landscape seemed straight out of Planet of Posted by gonetravelling in Travelling Jane and James 2014 | Apr 2, 2014
- The Blue City Aside from the Fort, the city market and the beautiful blue buildings, there isn't too much else to Jodhpur. The city was hectic, horns were constantly blaring and I felt my stress levels rising; take me back to tranquil Udaipur! Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Apr 2, 2014
- Recap the final group excursion April 1, 2014 7:24 p.m. Dining table turned homework station
Finally there's a manageable level of "happenings" I have to happily share with you :)! As of this moment, Maeyken and I have had our ritualistic evening 'welcome Posted by Kenzinator in Planes trains rickshaws and camels:INDIA | Apr 1, 2014
- A spot of tea with a difference! I think the thing that I love most about travelling is the people that you meet along the way and the unexpected twists and turns that your journey can take as a result of meeting them. My chance encounter with Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Mar 31, 2014
- Reflecting..We can't believe two whole months have almost passed since we packed up our flat, dumped our things at Dan's Mum's, said our emotional farewells and jumped on a plane to India! It often feels like only yesterday, and sometimes Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 30, 2014
- India's response to VeniceFirst off, I would like to apologise for my tardiness in getting the blog entries out. I have become very slack indeed! I am now sitting here in the English country side at my friend Liz's house with a cup Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Mar 30, 2014
- ELEPHANTASTICSomeone, who shall NOT remain nameless - The Michael David - said I need less writing and more pictures in order for him to read my Blog.
So here you go TMD! The photos say more than I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Mar 29, 2014
- Want a handmade good from India or want to continue to helpEven though my Volunteer Travels are coming to a close in the next 7 days, there are still many ways you can continue to help out the children and women here in Jaipur and the surrounding villages.
You can help Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives in India... | Mar 28, 2014
- Delhi18/03 a 24/03
Et nous revoilà à notre point de départ. Apparemment l’Inde ne veut pas nous voir partir :). Notre locomotive est d’abord tombée en panne et nous avons dû attendre une heure pour un changement, puis à deux stations Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Mar 24, 2014
- The irony of the 'City of Life'
This is the place Dan was most dreading in India. We've heard many stories from travellers we've met along the way of the dirtiness and the depressing sight of death everywhere here. Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 26, 2014