- Delhi Day 1Namaste from Delhi! This city is unlike any other I've ever been to. It's just constant mayhem. When I arrived at the airport, the cab drive to my hostel was hilarious (to me anyway!). There are road markings down on Posted by RaeRae8183 in The Trip of a Lifetime 2015 | Apr 14, 2015
- Rishikesh Day 2I was picked up early by my driver, Ringo, to hit the road up to Rishikesh. It was about 5 hours away, but we took it slow, and stopped off along the way. I was still so tired from the Posted by RaeRae8183 in The Trip of a Lifetime 2015 | Apr 14, 2015
- The Goa Chronicles[img=http://photos.trav Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!
Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Apr 13, 2015
- Ixora SuitesIxora takes pride in providing you with a “transition home” that you will enjoy living in. While you are relaxing in our suites you can also conduct your business here using benefits of modern technology that our facility provides.
Why Posted by ixorasuites in Ixora Suites | Apr 10, 2015
Posted by simianwolverine in Rajasthan | Apr 9, 2015
- Sharoy Resort - A paradise built just for you.Freedom is the one word that relates to us and nature. Nature is always about freedom and to those who seek this freedom seek the bonding of mother nature. Wayanad resorts are located amidst hills and deciduous forests and it’s Posted by sharoyresort in SHAROY WAYANAD RESORTS | Apr 9, 2015
- Khajuraho - Parental Guidance Suggested
6am chai and bumpy bus ride
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/72541 Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Apr 9, 2015
- In search of the Bengal Tiger
As Hollie’s birthday treat we decided to make the 18 hour detour into Madhya Pradesh in search of the famed Bengal Tiger.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725413/1FE610F8A21E6CFF Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Apr 8, 2015
- Yoga training - Nearing the end, already !!!!
Well I am nearing the end of my Yoga Teacher Training Course. Very sad but many of our group stay until the end of the week so we still have a little ex Posted by Amyexploring in Return to Adventures... 2015 | Apr 8, 2015
- Beautiful BengalWe love mountains and amongst other things that is one of the reasons why we are determined to move back to the South Island so we were very eager to be seated on the left hand side of the plane Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | Apr 6, 2015
- Bombay Mix
Mumbai was a simple collection of island fishing villages when ceded to the British by Portugal in 1661 as part of the dowry for King Charles II. As Bombay it soon blossomed into the key R Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Apr 5, 2015
- Week Five - Part 2 SummaryWe spent the second half of week 5 at Jaleswar, where my parents spent the remainder of their thirty years in India.
We were again greeted with enthusiasm and a deep sense of gratitude. I was struck by how much Posted by weidmantim in Weidman's Travel the World | Apr 4, 2015
- March 31 (Tues)The Mumbai International airport is modern and a first class operation. I was flying with Air France from Mumbai to Paris and it took awhile to check in simply because they didn’t have a lot of Air France staff Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Apr 2, 2015
- March 30 (Mon)
At around 6:30am people started to get up but I waited until a little after 7 to do so, since we were still a distance from our destination. Our train was running late Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Apr 2, 2015
- MaduraiHere we are already, our last city for the India portion of our trip. Madurai is another hustle and bustle city...lots of noise and other things that is India. We have spent two nights here, not one of our Posted by Bigstick333 in Tea and Spice Tour | Apr 1, 2015
- March 29 (Sun)I got up a little after 8am in anticipation of a big day. So I dressed quickly and then went to the hotel’s rooftop restaurant and had my complimentary breakfast of an omelet, toast and jam, and a cup Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Mar 30, 2015
- March 28 (Sat)Today is a Hindu holiday called Ram Navami. It celebrates the birth of the deity Ram to King Dasharatha and Queen Kausalya. People were up early in the morning and it was quite noisy so I ended up Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Mar 30, 2015
- Goa and Gokarna beach life
We travelled the coast living frugally to save money for our upcoming trips to Mumbai and Kanha National Park. Easily done on Kudle Beach where rooms are £3 a night and we fell asleep to soun Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Mar 29, 2015
- Kerala Part Three - MunnarOur last of the two nights in Kochi turned out to be the best part of the stop there. Our homestay gave us some advise on where they usually go out for dinner and it was probably one of the Posted by Bigstick333 in Tea and Spice Tour | Mar 29, 2015
- March 27 (Fri)I woke up at 8am and got up immediately to get my day going. Orchha has some palaces and I thought that I would go sightseeing at them and a temple or two today. Since the weather here Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Mar 28, 2015
- Kerala Part Two - Alappuzha and KochiAs mentioned in the previous blog, Fran and I spent a couple of days in the backwaters of Alappuzha (formerly known as Alleppey). Most of the tourists that travel into the backwaters do so by houseboat.There are several sizes and Posted by Bigstick333 in Tea and Spice Tour | Mar 28, 2015
- March 26 (Thurs)The last few days had been busy and I had fallen way behind on some of the things that I needed to do so I decided to have a quiet day. I started by sleeping in a little longer Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Mar 28, 2015
- March 25 (Wed)
I was careful not to sleep late this morning because I had a busy day planned. One of the tasks I wanted to do was load the photos I had taken over the Posted by kpoleary in India Trip | Mar 28, 2015