- ELEPHANTASTICSomeone, who shall NOT remain nameless - The Michael David - said I need less writing and more pictures in order for him to read my Blog.
So here you go TMD! The photos say more than I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Mar 29, 2014
- Want a handmade good from India or want to continue to helpEven though my Volunteer Travels are coming to a close in the next 7 days, there are still many ways you can continue to help out the children and women here in Jaipur and the surrounding villages.
You can help Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives Globally | Mar 28, 2014
- Delhi18/03 a 24/03
Et nous revoilà à notre point de départ. Apparemment l’Inde ne veut pas nous voir partir :). Notre locomotive est d’abord tombée en panne et nous avons dû attendre une heure pour un changement, puis à deux stations Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Mar 24, 2014
- The irony of the 'City of Life'
This is the place Dan was most dreading in India. We've heard many stories from travellers we've met along the way of the dirtiness and the depressing sight of death everywhere here. Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 26, 2014
- Pushkar28/02 à 17/03
Pour venir de Bundi, nous avons fait le voyage avec Max, un photographe Hollandais, voyageant en Inde pour faire des photos... Parfait partenaire de voyage pour nous ;) en plus, il connait vraiment bien Pushkar pour y être Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Mar 18, 2014
- The Taj Mahal - The perfect setting..We arrived in Agra via a comfy 4 hour AC train Journey, which gave me a long time to mentally prepare for when we got there.
Most of the people we have spoken to about north India have struggled in Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 25, 2014
- Elephants, Camels and Colour!We have been really lazy with the blogging lately, and so much has happened recently what with Amiee's birthday and OUR ENGAGEMENT!!..First comes first. We've recently visited 5 cities in the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is famous for is colourful Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 25, 2014
- BENIHANA's?If there was a perfect candidate for the inevitable evolution of the cell phone to become some sort of chip installed in your wrist where phone calls are made with a swipe on your forearm, I would be the one Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Mar 24, 2014
- Bharatpur - Delhi - Zurich - London - BristolTrying not to sleep on the journey from Bharatpur to Delhi proved impossible. I wanted to be as tired as I could be for our overnight flight home, so tried my best to stay awake on the road, but wasn't Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 23, 2014
- Wow! HyderabadI was given the change to travel to our Hyderabad office and took this change to visit some local attractions, These are the few places where I have been to. Although this is not the magical Taj Mahal that i Posted by acerchuan in Acerchuan Travel Blog | Mar 23, 2014
- I have arrived in India![b]
Please be aware in case you missed any of my posts, emails or campaign that this trip is a Travel as a Volunteer Trip that will involve MANY Cultural Activities alongside all the Volunteer Work, due to how the Travel Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives Globally | Mar 15, 2014
- Keoladeo Ghana National ParkKeoladeo Ghana National Park
On our first trip to India, back in 1988, we visited this area, and passed quite close by this park on a group tour. We were offered the opportunity to travel through the reserve in a rickshaw, Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 22, 2014
- First meeting with the childrenAs I continued to adjust back to life in India and before I got to meet with the children, I got to take part in Holi fesitval - The Festival of Colors
What an exciting way to enjoy and celebrate Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives Globally | Mar 21, 2014
- Happy Holi !!This year, Holi and St. Patrick's day fell on the same date, so our half-Irish group of Canadians were twice as glad to have the school day off to drink, be merry, and celebrate an Indian holiday all on the Posted by Kenzinator in Planes trains rickshaws and camels:INDIA | Mar 21, 2014
- A Bid Farewell A 32 year-old, unmarried woman (Indians are so worried when they find out I'm not married) takes her first trip on the infamous Indian Railway. Not to be worried; she was sensible enough to Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Mar 20, 2014
- Sariska - BharatpurAnother safari this morning at 6.30. Inspired by yesterday’s generous tip for finding the tiger, the guide and driver were keen to find another for us today. We set off in search of the mother and cub, who had been Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 19, 2014
- Rajasthan's CapitalIt's taken all this time to write, and I'll be sure to tell you why !!
I miss you back home more and more as days go by with little contact, so I'll try to do some justice here (though, if Posted by Kenzinator in Planes trains rickshaws and camels:INDIA | Mar 18, 2014
- A hippies paradiseThe great thing about travelling by car through India is that there is so much freedom to your schedule. You can make pitstops as you like and if an impromptu recommendation passes your way, you can do it with no Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Mar 18, 2014
- Jaipur - SariskaIt was hard to say goodbye to Sabu and his family this morning, but hopefully we will see them all again soon.
This morning we were heading for Sariska Tiger Reserve which is located half way back to Delhi then Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 18, 2014
For many years I have wanted to be in India during the Holi Festival so I was pretty excited about that dream coming true this year. The Hindu festival is celebrated every year at the approach of the Vernal Equinox Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 18, 2014
- INDIA'S HOLI FESTIVAL OF COLORS[center][/center]
Today was Holi in India. A festival to celebrate the Harvest and the arrival of Spring and it's colors . Also an excuse for local Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Mar 17, 2014
- Jaipur for HolikaAs we have already visited the main tourist sites in Jaipur in the past (albeit a long time ago), I wanted to see something different this time round. I think Sabu despairs of our inability to just sit around and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 16, 2014
- International Yoga Festival 2014 The alarm goes off at either 3:35 AM or 6:05 AM depending on whether or not I do the early morning Sadhana (spiritual practice). If I don't talk myself out of Sadhana, I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Mar 16, 2014
- A tigerless safariI arrived in Jaipur at about 7.30am on Monday morning after yet another all nighter (I hope this isn't going to become a regular occurrence; my second of the week...I am definitely a girl who needs my sleep!). Nipo, my Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Mar 15, 2014
- Delhi - Jaipur8.30 am seemed like the middle of the night after just a few hours’ sleep, but we had a nice Indian breakfast to get us on the way.
We last came to this part of Rajasthan over 25 years ago, Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Mar 15, 2014