- WagahRetour à la frontière pour voir la cérémonie de fermeture, 5000-10000 personnes de chaque côté qui crient quand les gardes se dirigent vers la porte. C'est un peu surréaliste voir autant de monde pour 1/2h de "spectacle", et chaque soir Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Oct 1, 2015
- NGO Project & Campus Guten Abend aus Indien!
Es wird wieder einmal Zeit für ein kurzes Update. Die Uni deckt uns alle ganz schön ein, drum gabs für mich auch nicht viele Gelegenheiten, den Campus zu verlassen. Darum hab ich heute ein paar weitere Impressionen Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- Hello India!We made it! After a five hour flight to NYC followed by a twelve hour flight to Delhi (which amounts for about two hours faster than they normally take).
Coming down the arrivals escalator at Terminal 3 and seeing the elephant-size Posted by OanaLansman in Sacred India - Namarupa Yatra 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- O2 The Splendid SPA of Mercure GrandThe morning started with a call from Ani to give me a earful of advice on how to pick the right property in Bangalore and how not to hurry up with my decision, hardly surprising since there is money to Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Sep 28, 2015
- Sacred LivingIn India every one live a sacred life. People worship their God and Goddess . They are connected to their God.
You can find many monks which are ready to share their experience regarding spiritual life.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Raj behal in India Culture | Sep 28, 2015
- India's Silicon ValleyThe Indian Silicon
Nothing beat’s the air that roar’s and the heart that throb’s and keep’s this city going. Yes reached Bengaluru after a three hour jet aiway’s Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Sep 26, 2015
- Solo Female Travel: Is It Advisable?As Albert Einstein rightly puts it,
" The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before."
He is Posted by Tthetraveler in Tthetraveler | Sep 26, 2015
- the Art of Blue==the Art of Blue==
The real soul of culture lives in countryside, for extraordinary experience we should verto towards villages.
Posted by Raj behal in India Culture | Sep 25, 2015
- Amritsar[img=http:// Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Sep 25, 2015
- The Journey Within[center][/center]
The inspiring travel stories, people with sated wanderlust and the magnificent panoramic pictures on the internet gave me an itch to travel across the globe.I Posted by Tthetraveler in Tthetraveler | Sep 25, 2015
- Gangtok Our days in Gangtok were relatively low key. We did a few activities but mostly relaxed. We got a ropeway (cablecart) down the bottom of the town that offered nice views of the streets and valleys below, to visit the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 22, 2015
It rained for most of the time we were in Gangtok (or seemed to), so here is a quick rundown of the highlight, which was a dry but very misty visit to Rumtek Monastery, about an hour Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Sep 22, 2015
- Around Pelling[center][/center]
A lazy guidebook might say that the only reason to visit Pelling in West Sikkim is for its views of Mt Kanchenjunga. In fact, one of the top-sellers does say exactly tha Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Sep 20, 2015
- Umaid Bhavan Palace , JodhpurUmaid Bhawan Palace, located at Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India, is one of the world's largest private residences.
Named after Maharaja Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present owners of Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Sep 18, 2015
- Flower Market & Holy Cowsহ্যালো
Letztes Wochenende wagten sich ein paar von uns wieder ins Getümmel von Kolkata - Ziel war der nicht unbekannte Blumenmarkt. Hier tummeln sich Händler und Käufer zwischen bunten Blumenketten, die für Rituale und religiöse Opferungen Verwendung f Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015 | Sep 17, 2015
Darjeeling has been full of highlights, but one of the funnest things I’ve done is to ride the Toy Train from Darjeeling to Ghum on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railwa Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Sep 16, 2015
- Gangtok - Capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim Sikkim is an interesting area, an independent state with its own policed borders. To visit the area we had to pass through a checkpoint, apply for a permit and we had our passports stamped. We are only allowed to remain Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 15, 2015
- Beautiful Darjeeling - The City in the Sky After a night of rest and some serious scrubbing with heavy duty soap we left for Darjeeling. We were taken there by jeep. The drive there was awesome, very scenic and we had amazing views of the valleys as we Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 15, 2015
- Kolkata - not the most gentle introduction to IndiaWe arrived in the evening via a flight from Luang Prabang to Bangkok then onto Kolkata. The taxi ride from the airport took us through the city where we saw absolute chaos on the roads. Cars, tuk tuks, bikes Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 15, 2015
- Buntes ChaosGuten Morgen,
zwei Wochen bin ich nun schon in Kolkata am Campus der Uni - Zeit um ein paar erste Eindrücke mit euch zu teilen. Vorweg der erste vermutlich bleibendste und anstrengenste Eindruck: das Klima. Die tropische Hitze hier macht uns Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015 | Sep 9, 2015
- BARGI DAM......Location : Bargi Dam is located on the Jabalpur - Nagpur NH - 7 highway. About 40 kms / 45 mins. from Jabalpur city, Tourist Destination Bargi Dam is built on Narmada river. Tourists can enjoy water-sports in Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Sep 1, 2015
- First week in IndiaGrüße aus Chennai!
Genau eine Woche bin ich nun schon hier in Indien und hab bereits so vieles gesehen und erlebt, dass ich Tage und Ereignisse schon fast durcheinander bringe.
Am zweiten Tag nach meiner Ankunft bin ich bald in der Posted by AngelaPeru in India 2015 | Aug 28, 2015
- Hemis Monastery..the last post !!Situated around 45 km south of Leh, the Hemis Monastery is the most important monastery belonging to the Drupka order. The history of the monastery states that it was founded by Stagsang Raspa Nawang Gyatso in 1630.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Aug 25, 2015
- Lucknow - The City of Grace and Grandeur Lucknow, known as the city of Nawabs, is still rich with the reminders of its royal heritage. The ancient mansions, big Imambaras [Spelling]and unique lifestyle of the people, are relics of the bygone grandeur of the city.
Whether it is Posted by maharajasexp in Maharajas' Express | Aug 23, 2015
- EXPLORE GREEN DOOARS AND JALDAPARA
Email: [email protected]
Friends lets go to Dooars this no Posted by AbhiB in TRAVEL GUIDE & PHOTOGRAPHER | Aug 23, 2015