- Women Are From Venus
Mrs. Sekar is sometimes bemusing yet remained a submissive woman, a traditional one. Befo Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 19, 2013
- 55 horas en la IndiaMi siguiente destino después de pasar unos meses increíbles en Nepal era Myanmar (antiguamente conocida como Birmania), pero como parece que soy incapaz de viajar como una persona normal, en lugar de coger un vuelo desde Katmandú decidí hacer una Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Jun 23, 2013
- Killing Me Softly
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/375 Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 17, 2013
- Flooding and Landslides Hit North IndiaOn a much more somber note, I have to write about the floods and landslides that recently happened in North India. Not more than 150 miles from where I was staying in McLeod Gangj, massive landslides, triggered by monsoon rains, Posted by msbrink in Travels of a Wandering Teacher | Jun 22, 2013
- It's a wrap!There is a new vision of myself that I treasure. It is from an asana practice on a beach in South Carolina. We came here for a week with my parents before settling into our new lives in Posted by Stravaigin in Stravaigin Yoga | Jun 21, 2013
- Oh The Things You'll See...Namaskar everyone! I actually had to use a sheet to keep warm while I was sleeping one night this week, and cold bucket showers in the morning are no longer refreshing but bordering on painful. Those can only Posted by cmitt88 in Three Months in India | Jun 21, 2013
- A Four Dollar Room
With a four dollar, I am given a private room in Tomato’s house. I am not expecting an attached toilet but there is one Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 15, 2013
- Scorching Hot Days
If you watch out for the weather forecast of Malaysia, it Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 14, 2013
- Defeated Nights
After a long wait for a trip, the first days arriving in a for Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 10, 2013
- Arriving At Tiruvannamalai Again
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/37 Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 7, 2013
- Up On Cloud Nine With Air Asia
The slide films are turning rustic and film cups are gathering cob web. Some slides begin to show signs of developing fungus like green algae growing on moist surface. Watching them th Posted by Quah Khian Hu in THE ROOTS OF BANYAN TREE | Jun 6, 2013
- Happy Dad's DayHappy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, especially my own! Without your love and guidance, I wouldn't be who I am today!
Enjoy the pictures everyone! These were taken from the roof of my host family's Posted by cmitt88 in Three Months in India | Jun 16, 2013
- Bring on the rain...Namaste all! I can’t believe today marks three weeks since I started this adventure. It’s been quite an experience thus far!
It’s been a busy week and a half getting settled into my placement organization! There’s so much Posted by cmitt88 in Three Months in India | Jun 13, 2013
- Travel buddy required to SPITI valleyHi if any interested to join me on the ride to SPITI valley , please reply.
I would be riding on my motor bike, so having a bike is a must for this trip.
I am planning to leave on 16th June Posted by ANUJ.RANA in Require travel buddy to SPITI Valley | Jun 12, 2013
- Kolkata/Bye Bye India [float=right][/float]Here we go, India is over and we are leaving to entertain ourselves in Bangkok for one night before exploring Myanmar.
And how was it? If something to be highlighted I would Posted by roman.cibulka in Trav The Traveller | Jun 5, 2013
- A Beautiful CityThought everyone might like to see a few more pictures from this week. Today's high is 112 degrees!!
This first one is the main mode of public transportation. We once fit 15 people in one of these.. not comfortable Posted by cmitt88 in Three Months in India | Jun 3, 2013
- It's About TimeNow that I finally have Internet access… I am alive, somewhat dehydrated and perpetually hot, but well.
After 51 hours of continuous travel (all flights, delays, layovers, and a night stranded in Newark included), this was Posted by cmitt88 in Three Months in India | May 31, 2013
- Yak Yak Yak[float=right][/float]There are lot of things you expect from India, but little snow ball war is definitely not one of them.
We started in Jaisalmer in almost 50 degrees and today we appeared on Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 31, 2013
- DarjeelingIf India is not country of surprises then nothing.
What happened today is definitely coming on the list of the most unexpected things.
Zuzka met one Indian guy in the plane on the way to India. This one untypical Indian doctor Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 30, 2013
- Train through Patna to New Jailpalguri[float=right][/float]When you think that something can be easy in India you are terribly wrong. Even everything looks perfectly planned India has always some surprise for you.
After we managed Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 30, 2013
- Streets of Varanasi[float=right][/float]We went to the burning Ghat today.
It is really hard to describe the feelings you have when you watch something like his. Standing there, looking at 4 or 5 burning bodies fee Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 26, 2013
- Varanasi[float=right][/float]Hot and humid, hot and humid and even more hot and more humid :)
But what Varanasi definitely has is atmosphere. Smell, lights, flowers, smoke and people. All this mix make Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 26, 2013
- Train&Train to Agra and Varanasi[float=right][/float]The saying is as follows: You either love India or you hate it.
On 23 and 24 we had our hate days :)
As one of our most important trains was waitlisted we went directly to Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 25, 2013
- Streets of JaipurHow to trust what Indian people are saying[float=right] [/float]
While walking around Jaipur we were stopped by two guys asking us why tourists are not willing to talk with them and do not trus Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 25, 2013
This was kind of motto of our tuk-tuk driver Shakir who drove us through streets of Jaipur.
He also said there is no problem with drinking while d Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | May 25, 2013