- 18 HOURS ON THE RANIKHET EXPRESS
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/152071/9CE4B644031564BFFD6F2B5DA651E41A.jp Posted by OwenY in Owen & Lily back in INDIA | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 5 - First Half - Sawai Madhopur - SafariToday is one of the days I've been waiting for - Safari Day. Crossing our fingers that we see more than just birds and squirrels.
So we get up at 5:00 am to leave at 6:00 am for our visit Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 4 - Second Half - ChittorgarhThe second half of our day would be spent in the town of Chittorgarh. Chittorgarh basically means the fort in Chittor. It's a fortified town that resides high in the hills. It has been invaded and conquered Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 4 - First Half - UdaipurToday would be a split day with a visit to the White City of Udaipur in the morning and then the Chittorgarh Fort in the afternoon and early evening. We are having a great time with our friends and Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 19, 2014
- Day 3 - JodhpurOur first day in Rajasthan will include some sightseeing, lunch and a little shopping before returning to the train for dinner.
The trip from Delhi to Jodhpur is about 625 Km in length with most of the travel in the overnight Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 19, 2014
- Southern IndiaEverything in southern India has a different flavor. From the language, primarily Tamil to the vegetarian cuisine - thalis and dosas, to the terrain. Days are spent coming from or going to visit temples of which there are literally thousands, Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | Oct 19, 2014
- India : Take 3 : Scene 1Well here I am back in India for the third time, still trying to work out what it is that continues to drive me back here. I have to say though, it seems to get better every time...
So travelling wise, Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | Oct 18, 2014
- Radio silenceHello All!
No, I have not been trampled by an elephant-but it sure felt like it when I went shopping at peak hours during Diwali!
And I have not been bitten by a cobra-although one was found and killedin out backyard! Posted by Lorraine'sblog in Tamil Nadu | Oct 15, 2014
- Day 2 - New DelhiSome sightseeing in Delhi then the start of our train journey.
Started off with breakfast before checking out of the hotel. We had a driver to take us around before we head to the train station.
Our first stops of the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 14, 2014
- My Reason for Being in India Starts in 8 Days!This past week I received my initial Volunteer Placement information of where I will be putting my loving skills to best use.
I will be doing my humanitarian duties at the Arya Kanya Orphanage located north of Delhi which houses 84 Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives Globally | Oct 12, 2014
- Day 1 - New DelhiToday would be our first full day in India. After a good night's rest, we had breakfast and met up with our friends. We then went for a little shopping and a little sight-seeing before returning to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 11, 2014
- IndiaDay 1 16.09.14
Heading to the airport was a nightmare how do I say good bye to mum? I could hardly speak, but the worst was to come the airport wait I thought Aberdeen was bad but Heathrow was even worse...Thank Posted by skelman22 in my adventure | Oct 11, 2014
- And so it begins...So we're sitting here enjoying a glass of Indian wine in a beautiful hotel in New Delhi. Needless to say, we've made it here safe and sound. It was a long day of travel, but we'll get a Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 10, 2014
- The magic of KabiniIt had been more than 6 months that we (my wife and I) had not been to a national park. Our last visit to Kaziranga National Park was seeming quite in the past now, and my hands were itching to Posted by amitstambe in Wildlife Travels | Oct 4, 2014
- Free Ebooks Download Edhole.ebooks.com
There are many website of ebooks in all of world. But in website named ebooks. edhole.com. we provide such of type ebooks that any website cannot com pane of our website to, ebooks.edhole.com. These ebooks are so much useful that Posted by css founder in Free Ebooks Download | Sep 30, 2014
- The Andamans !Andaman trip was my first trip on an Island. The trip was already amazing before even landing as we witnessed the island from the above while landing Port Blair. I was never a beach person, but the beaches I have Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 29, 2014
- The Midas TajIndia – taking about it always reminds me of the Taj Mahal. I have always been fascinated by it and it has always been my dream to see it first-hand myself one day. After my recent trip to Hyderabad and Posted by acerchuan in Acerchuan Travel Blog | Sep 27, 2014
- I have arrived back in Incredible IndiaI departed the US on September 24th bound for Delhi, India to start a whole new chapter of my life filled with new and exciting adventures on this my third trip to India.
This trip was created out of a dream Posted by bodyhealer21 in Transforming Lives Globally | Sep 25, 2014
- Climbing 6000 Stairs
The Khasi Hills near Cherrapunji (Sohra in the local language) in Posted by LisaOnTheRoad in Continuing Love Affair with India! | Sep 22, 2014
- Absorbing KeralaToday there is just a flow of impressions and sensations. Not much thinking.
Hot and damp. Swimming in a coconut grove by the Arabian Sea. An egret on a coconut frond. Walking along the beach with the Posted by jhanford in Having a Go at Being Intrepid in India | Aug 23, 2014
- DampSix days after we were supposed to start our holiday, we received a text from the visa office that our visas were at the office. We packed in an instant, legged it to the visa office in Hounslow, picked Posted by jhanford in Having a Go at Being Intrepid in India | Aug 22, 2014
- India: terrifying roads, culture shock, beautiful sightsWhere to begin with India? This country almost didn’t make the list. In the week before I left from JFK, I was doing a last minute review of what I might need. When I was double-checking visa requirements I found Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Sep 7, 2014
- Five weeks until we leave..Time is sure moving fast, just five weeks until we leave. Monsoon season is in full swing in India though I have read that so far it has been lighter than usual.
Since the last update, we went to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Sep 6, 2014
- Fort - Devanahalli==Fort - Devanahalli==
Location: About 35 km north of Bangalore.
Directions: Drive on NH7 (towards Hyderbad) and take the right deviation to Devanahalli town.
Entrance fees: None
The Devanahalli fort was initially constructed Posted by arunbaliga in Arun Baliga@Travellers Point | Aug 31, 2014
- MuddenahalliLocation: Muddenahalli Village (Chikkaballapur district), around 55km north of Bangalore.
Directions: From Bangalore, drive on NH7 (towards Hyderabad) and take the Nandi Hills Road (SH 104, on the left soon after the Hill Jain Temple). Then Posted by arunbaliga in Arun Baliga@Travellers Point | Aug 31, 2014