- On the road again
Gear strapped on and ready to hit the road! Don't forget Heather!
We were nervous while driving our rented [[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Enfield |Royal Enfield]] throug Posted by H-Dizzle in FOR THE LOVE OF TRAVEL | Jan 20, 2013
- IndiaaaaahSo we spent the last two days in Agra, where we of course toured the Taj Mahal. It was quite beautiful. You see all of the pictures of it from a distance but the real beauty of it Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Jan 20, 2013
- PalolemFrom Aurangabad, I took a first train to Mumbai where I saw again Rupali and Sonali. Their mother cooked for me and excellent prawns with rice dish and a fish. And I took a second train direction Goa, more precisely Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Jan 20, 2013
- "I do the yogas... I am knowing some things"On our way to Sharanaghati Yogahaus, the rickshaw driver couldn't find our place, so he took us to 5 or 6 other places to ask for directions. One of which invited us to stay, claiming "I do the yogas, Posted by kristinandcolin in The Journey | Jan 19, 2013
- Delhi / Agra / Some Random Notes On All The CrazinessAfter our visit to Varanasi, we hoped on a plane back to Delhi. Varanasi, a religious city on the river Ganges, was so interesting, as Alissia described. Geographically, it is in the North of India and ‘relatively’ close Posted by Moshry in The Big Trip | Jan 19, 2013
- IndiaSo, a week and a half in and we are just about getting used to India. It is exactly like you would imagine; dirty, crazy, beautiful and with pretty good curry!
Our two nights in Mumbai were pretty sleepless due to Posted by RozandRob in The Trip | Jan 17, 2013
- Holy CowWe arrived in Delhi on the 13th from Hong Kong after a six hour flight. The kids were quite wiped out but did quite well. A few last thoughts on China. The countryside is far and away Posted by Aoshry in The Big Trip | Jan 15, 2013
- Past Perfect (is but bittersweet)I read somewhere that "if someone made you happy in the past, don't regret it".
It's a simple line, easy to follow.
It also made me sit back and think.
About all the things and people who have made me happy Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Jan 15, 2013
- Indescribably IndiaIndia. It feels like we never left. The smell of inscense, cow feces, curry and hot garbage assault your senses while walking down the road in Vagator Goa. Smiles are everywhere as we run into locals that we’ve met Posted by H-Dizzle in FOR THE LOVE OF TRAVEL | Jan 13, 2013
- loveeven if when no one loves you
even if when no one is beside you
it's only you who has to choose
what to do or what not to do
always keep in mind that there
is someone, someone wrapping a love for you
love does Posted by unicorn123 in latest news | Jan 12, 2013
- Last day in IndiaJust a quick note as this is my last full day in India. I am scheduled to leave Delhi Airport for Hong Kong at 2pm tomorrow morning.
Mixed emotions, its been an amazing trip, everything I expected plus so so much Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Jan 11, 2013
- AurangabadNight buses are becoming my second home :) . So after a night at home, I arrived in Aurangabad. This town is nothing special but it's the best place to stay to visit the caves of Ellora and Ajanta, accessible Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Jan 11, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- Just another day in IndiaWell, only 2 ½ days to go before I head towards Delhi Airport.
I’m sitting in ‘one’ of Pradeep’s offices, surrounded by a huge poster of Ganesh and a myriad of hindi language, which might as well be.... greek to me!!!
I Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Jan 9, 2013
- Chandigarh, lovely Chandigarh!Well first full day in Chandigarh!
My host family are so incredibly generous! I didn't know how to cope with it but as in so many cases in India, ya just gotta go with it!!!!
It's a hindu belief that if you Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Jan 8, 2013
- Heading off to ChandigarhWell it’s Monday 7th January and I said a somewhat sad farewell to my fellow travellers of the last two weeks and for Cassie and UK Kate who I’ve travelled with for the last three weeks, last night. They were Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Jan 7, 2013
- MumbaiAfter an other night in the bus, I arrived in Mumbai. I'm warmly welcomed by Sonali and Rupali, the sisters I met in Amritsar. We spend some time enjoying city pleasure, as mall and good food. I tried for the Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Jan 5, 2013
- Greetings from ChambaWell a big break between entries, due to lack of internet. Had a great time in Dharamsala,
then moved on to Dalhousie and celebrated my birthday and New Years Eve there. One of my travelling col Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Jan 5, 2013
- UdaipurUdaipur is a lovely city around a lac. I rested a little there and had a really nice new year's eve with some other travelers. I saw a colorful and musical Rajasthan show.
[img=http://photos. Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Jan 1, 2013
- JaisalmerJaisalmer, the city in the dessert. Nice fort and a camel safari. Jeep + 2 hours on a camel + food around the fire + night in the dunes with the stars and the full moon.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Jan 1, 2013
- Realising A DreamVery few people's dreams come with two humps and an ability to spit long distances, but I am going to try and claim this as something that makes me special! I came to this strange and bewildering country for two Posted by elisaalston in Not all those who wander are lost... | Dec 30, 2012
- Lovely LehThe town of Leh came as something of a shock after Amritsar, Jammu and Srinagar, where there were precious few non-Indian tourists; by contrast, Ladakh’s major metropolis (ahem) seemed like Tourist Central. Having journeyed the less conventional Kashmir Posted by TJandAnu in Footloose & Far Away | Dec 26, 2012
- God, I love Shimla!Well there couldn't be more of a contrast between Delhi and Shimla! We arrived last night and had a walk around Mall Road, which is where the markets and shops are and ended up having an xmas drink in a Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Dec 26, 2012
- Goodbye DelhiWell we were supposed to leave Delhi at 7am this morning but fog delayed trains so we had a very very cold wait on the Delhi train platform.
We finally got underway about 2 1/2 hours later and b Posted by airmailzen in Spiritual India | Dec 25, 2012
- latest newscurrent news Posted by unicorn123 in latest news | Dec 25, 2012