- Fun in Malang, East JavaDue to high demand for itinerary trip to Malang, East Java, I would like to share my travel experience here in my blog.
May 2015 was a very splendid journey to one of the most happening city in Indonesia, Malang. Plus, Posted by astrywulandari in My Travel Journey | Apr 14, 2016
- Upgrade Speaker Audio Mobil Terbaik Untuk Menemani LiburanTidak ada cukup seperti suara manis dari musik favorit Anda yang datang dengan jelas melalui sistem audio mobil Anda. Sayangnya, speaker terbaik di sebagian besar mobil tua atau murah benar-benar tidak cukup seperti itu. Kecuali Anda kebetulan untuk menda Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Mar 29, 2016
- 2015 21st - 22nd JUNE ~ TARAKAN, BORNEO
Today we were leaving Sulawasi and heading towards the Malaysian part of Borneo for the final part of our trip. However due to flight timings, it meant we had to spend one day in the town Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 28, 2016
- Indonesia We spent about 4 weeks here and visited about 5 islands (3 big ones), so our impression of the country is only based on those.
Indonesia is definitely different, all the islands also differ quite a bit. It was a Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 28, 2016
- 2015 11th JUNE - 20th JUNE ~ HOGA ISLAND, WAKATOBI, SULAWESI
This was to be a long day of travelling to get us to a remote island in the national marine reserve of Wakatobi, off the east coast of Sulawasi. Here we would be spending 9 nights diving Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 27, 2016
- Yet another time jump - Indonesia!
Music: MKJ X Alora & Senii - Travel (ft. Jimmy Hennessy) &
Just SZA — 04 Time Travel Undone (Prod. Top Notch)
Visiting Bali was my Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Mar 27, 2016
- Komix meninggalKomix tidak mengakibadkan Komix meninggal, Berita Mabuk Komix, Komix mabuk, Ngomix itu adalah penyalah gunaan komix. Semua obat jika dikomsuksi secara over akan mengabitkan efek buruk.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/817706/Komix_Mabu..eningga-1 Posted by komixmeninggal in Komix Meninggal | Mar 27, 2016
- 2015 1st JUNE - 10th JUNE ~ BALI
As we had arrived at Pondok Bukit Alam in the dark, we had not seen the view from our room. There was a large picture window and we drew the curtains back to reveal a fantastic view Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 26, 2016
- 2015 17th MAY - 22nd MAY KL ~ YOGYAKARTA
Having set our alarm clocks for 07:30am, we had plenty of time to plug in the heater and make ourselves a hot cup of 3 in one coffee. Hard to believe that we were heading off b Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 26, 2016
- Batik, Prambanan and Borobudur After arriving to Yogyakarta we were going to visit the sultan’s palace (kraton), but ended up meeting a nice student on the street how recommended to go the the batik gallery of the arts institute. They showed us there how Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 25, 2016
- Ijen and Bromo without a tour (and cheaper)
Back at Bondowose we took a bus to Probolinggo again (20k/pers), as we arrived pretty late (after 5pm), we had to take a private car with other people to Cemoro Lawang, which costed 50k/pers. The cheaper option is a public Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 23, 2016
- Ijen and Bromo without a tour (and cheaper)
Since we arrived in Java, we went to Malang in the hopes of seeing a nice town and booking a cheap tour to Ijen and Bromo. Neither of those happened - Malang had some nice buildings, but even those had Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 23, 2016
- It’s not always paradise …Yes, we are in Indonesia, and yes, that must be amazing, but there are times (especially in Indonesia) when we wouldn’t mind having a job and a life with some structure. Travelling is hard work. It’s very rewarding but it’s Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 20, 2016
- Bali the second time
After seeing Indonesia a bit more, we decided to give Bali a second chance. Maybe it’s not so bad after all. We stayed at the very touristy area at Jimbara, very close to the airport. It was a good hotel Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 18, 2016
- From Ende to Labuanbajo
In Ende we didn’t do much. Tried to plan a bit ahead, had a wild chase to find bananas (nobody was selling them …) and ate at a very nice dinner place (they had home-made noodels and took pride of Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 15, 2016
- Flores (around Maumere)
The trip didn’t start off that good. The flight was ok (almost on time, with just one unnoticed gate change). We managed to get to our accommodation at the bungalows 30km out of Maumere with a super loud bemu, which Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 8, 2016
- 2014 - 15th JUNE – 25th JUNE ~ BANDA ACEH ~ PULAU WEH ~KL
==BANDA ACEH - TSUNAMI AND SHARIA LAW==
Banda Aceh is a province on the far north western tip of Sumatra. It became known worldwide when the area was totally devastated by the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami. Over one hundred thousa Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 5, 2016
- Indonesia - First stop: Bali
First thoughts: Get me out of here! In other words, not very impressed. Why not? Well:
* The tap water is not even good enough to brush your teeth with.
* The streets are so busy with cars and especially Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Mar 5, 2016
- 2014 - 3rd MAY - 17th MAY ~ INDONESIA ~ WEST PAPUA
Hi everyone. We eventually made it to Kuala Lumpur.
[b][float=left][img=http://photos.travellers Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 5, 2016
- March 3 - SEMARANG, INDONESIA
Early this morning we arrived on the north coast of Java (we are still in Indonesia) and made our way through the city Semarang and low land rice paddies and villages. Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 4, 2016
- 2014 -18th - 25th MAY ~ INDONESIA ~ BALI
==SUNDAY, MAY 18, 2014==
[float=right][/float]The following day we were still in Sorong and went upstairs for breakfast. Toas Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 5, 2016
- March 1 - BALI, INDONESIA - part 2
Leaving the royal temple, we walked back to our bus to continue our tour, surrounded by interesting photo ops.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/863CAB Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 3, 2016
- March 1 - BALI, INDONESIA - part 1
Ed and I escorted two very different-all day tours today - Ed got the one with the scary dancers!
It Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 3, 2016
- 2014 - 10th JUNE –15th JUNE~ LAKE TOBA
==OUR DAY OF REST – BUT NOT IN THE EVENING==
[float=right][/float]Lake Toba is 100 km long and 30 km wide and 505 meters deep Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 5, 2016
- 2014 - 2nd JUNE - 1Oth JUNE ~ KETAMBE ~ BERASTAGI
==TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2014==
==10 HOURS IN A TAXI==
For some unknown reason our sleep was disturbed a few times with calls from the hotel reception on the telephone (see sometimes we stay in a posher room). We Posted by kellytours in KELLY TOURS | Mar 5, 2016