- The Bosscha Observatory in Bandung=="Astronomy in Indonesia- the Bosscha Observatory" Bandung
Travelogue by ullfri49==
===The Bosscha Observatory north of Bandung===
Photo: Bosscha Telescope Building
If Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 12, 2017
- Pemuteran, Bali
We took a taxi to Pemuteran, a beach town in the northwest of Bali, known mainly for scuba diving. We checked into our lovely guesthouse and headed straight for the beach. Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 8, 2017
- Tana Toraja, land of rituals, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Getting to Toraja, Sulawesi's remote Christian enclave famous for its peculiar funerary rituals, requires several stops. The connection to (gateway city) Makassar on the southern tip of S Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | Feb 6, 2017
- Travel from Germany to IndonesiaThis INTRO is just February 2017 in beginning-...
transfering some content it from my soon not more available VirtualTourist- site.....
[i]Comment: This first steps at TP here - will be completed step Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 5, 2017
- Ubud and Munduk, Bali
We landed in Bali and took a taxi straight to Ubud. The first morning we wandered the city and had lunch at an organic rest Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 4, 2017
- Härligt återseende i Bintan!Efter fyra månader utan Mormor&Morfar, Mamma&Pappa och Svärmor&Svärfar så var det härligt att se dom igen!
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/F_X33ufs4iCxLFshdaYXP6W-sUpAy0I9vkgfTy2hivZtxB81Jmx5axi-X9Fy7n6xK3VJHnUpW0t_71EAHCvcltLFArd29OZhCnQ59HdvnMqm Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 1, 2017
- Konsep Marketing Mix - Strategi Bauran Pemasaran 4PRencana Marketing Mix - Kiat Bauran Pemasaran 4P
Pengertian Kiat Pemasaran
Sebelumnya keterangan selanjutnya mungkin saja baiknya kita mesti memahami serta tahu terlebih dulu tentang apakah itu kiat pemasaran. Rencana kiat pemasaran product memb Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Jan 31, 2017
- Welcome to Blog Sosial AsyarhMenyediakan Berbagai Review Menarik Seputar Perkembangan SEO dan Kontesnya. Blog Brutal SEO Terpercaya akan mereview sebanyak dan sebaik mungkin artikel yang ada di DUnia Maya guys. Posted by brutalst in Brutal SEO Terpercaya | Jan 27, 2017
- Day 34 - On towards the finishing lineI can't believe I've written 34 diary journals !
Anyhow this is sadly the last one, as we draw towards the end of our travels after
5 weeks of travelling, covering 4 countries and taking just over 1,000 photo's.
So today Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 26, 2017
- Day 33 - Life's a Beach
After 3 days continuous diving, it was time to relax and have a "beach day" - the first of the holiday !
After a lazy breakfast we made our way to our private beach, laid our towels out in true Germanic Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 25, 2017
- Grand tour coming to an end!Selamat Siang!
This is one of the very last times I will be writing my blog on Bali. Grand Tour is coming to an end and everyone is leaving Bali this. All assignments are handed in, all presentations are done and Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Jan 25, 2017
- Day 32 - Padang Bay - Seahorses and Sushi
Our last diving day in Bali and also our last early start !
Still we left at 7am to get geared up and then travel across the island to Padang Bay,
another famous dive site in Bali, about an hours drive Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 24, 2017
- Day 31 - World War 2 wreck diving at Tulemben
Dive day 2 - again another early start, this time we traveled by land
(thankfully not another rollercoaster boat journey to start the day !) across to Tulemben,
Bali's most famous dive site as it the home to the sunken USS Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 23, 2017
- Day 30 - Back to College
An early start, up at 5am as we'd pre-booked my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course when we were back in the UK before we came out,
(well it was either in the UK with 6c water temp or Bali Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 22, 2017
- Day 29 - on to Nusa Dua - Paradise found !
After breakfast we said our goodbyes to the group and set off on our own for our final week in Bali.
We'd arranged for a private taxi to take us directly there.
Nusa Dua was approx. 40km south of Ubud located Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 21, 2017
- Högt och lågt i djungelnEn sak var säker när vi gav oss ut på vårt äventyr - Mimmi skulle träffa orangutanger! Och i Bukit Lawang mitt i djungeln på Sumatra så hände det :).
Om man någon gång undrat var Djungelboken utspelar sig på grund Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Jan 21, 2017
- Day 28 - Ubud
After 2 great days in Pemuteran, we made our way across the island to Ubud, the islands main centre for Balinese culture and Arts.
Made more famous recently, as it was used as a film set location in the Julia Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 20, 2017
- Day 27 - Cave Diving and Sharks !
We had a free day, so we decided to go diving, luckily the dive centre was next day to our hotel which made it very convenient.
The area just off the Pemuteran coast,
where we were was a popluar dive site Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 19, 2017
- Day 26 - Boat to Bali
We awoke to sound of the call to prayer, quiet nice given we were in this remote plush hotel and
there was only our group staying in the hotel.
Leaving our little bungalow for breakfast we were greeted by another Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 18, 2017
- Day 25 - Mount Bromo Sunrise
A late night or very early morning ?
Anyhow we got up at 3am and left in 4WD Jeeps, driving up the slopes of Gunung (Mountain) Pananjakan at 2,770m (9,000ft) and
on-route crossing the Laotian Pasir plateau (know as the Sea Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 17, 2017
- Day 24 - Naturalists in the Nature Reserve !
We awoke to the sounds of Cicadas, followed by a refreshing cold shower out in the open air bathroom !
Shorty after breakfast we set off for a walk around the reserve to view the produce grown on the estate and Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 16, 2017
- Day 23 - Seloliman Nature ReserveToday we left Yogyakarta after 3 great days here and via another train journey, each one another adventure - as always in Asia !
The central rail station in Yogyakarta was spotless with polished tiled floors and all the traders, hawkers Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 15, 2017
- Day 22 - Bicycles and Ballet
Another full-on day was planned and we started by travelling out of the city by bus to a small village (with safer roads) for a bike ride around the local villages and to visit some local industries and farms etc.
After Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 14, 2017
- Day 21 - Borobudur & Prambanan
An early start - up at 4am in order to get to the Borobudur complex before sunrise and the hoards of tourists that would
no doubt would be descending on the site later in the day.
We got a pack Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 13, 2017
- Day 20 - Yogyakarta
Today we left Pangandaran in the central province and caught a train to the eastern province of Java and on to Yogyakarta.
Yogyakarta is certainly a tourist "must see" destination and you could tell as soon as we arrived,
Firstly it Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 12, 2017