- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - BOROBUDUR, Indonesia
More dancing ladies, this time welcoming MS Minerva to the closest port to BOROBUDUR ..
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 21, 2017
- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - BALI, Indonesia
Welcome to BALI
Someone once told me they were gong to Bali & I surprised myself that I did not know it was in INDONESIA.
My reason for taking this particular cruise was because it had more stops in Indonesia than any Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 20, 2017
- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - SAMBAWA, Indonesia===This port of call was made in February 2015 & I am writing the Blog in February 2017. I had no recollection of the tour I took at all until I chose the photos for this entry .. I think Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 19, 2017
- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - KOMODO ISLAND, Indonesia
A picture perfect day as we sail towards Komodo & It must be obvious what the visit today will be ..
... but fir Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 29, 2004
- Aku cinta IndonesiaAlways a pleasure coming to Asia! A welcome committee of around 20 taxi drivers is happy to see us walking through the arrivals door, one more eager than the next about bringing us to our destination. After travelling western countries Posted by gekkies in Gekkies on Tour | Apr 18, 2017
- 2015 - SWAN HELLENIC MINERVA - PARE PARE, IndonesiaThis was an incredibly long trip for me .. I do not usually do all day trips but this one looked interesting even if it was about 14 hours long
Here is the route .. . About 300 km Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 29, 2004
- Go To Riau and Finding Small Things that could be Big in LifGo way way to Riau and find it interesting. Sometimes we greatly underestimate the small things and even that is not very dangerous in our lives. You cocaine, marijuana and narcotic drugs is more apparent harm to the body and Posted by asyarh in Blog Travel Asyarh | Apr 2, 2017
- Sharks, stingrays, turtles, morea eels.....March 28
It was going to be a hot day out. I spent a few hours by the pool. Headed out for my 11:30 am dive to shark point. It turned out to be right in Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 29, 2017
- Gili TrawanganMarch 27
We had a thunder and lightening storm last night...it went on for hours! It was still raining heavily this morning. After breakfast I got a bicycle from the hotel and rode into town for my dive. Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 27, 2017
- Bali-Ubud 🇲🇨==Bali March 21-25==
March 21- Sleepy day and Zen Spa
Flew into Bali today. I decided to get a meal on this flight. It was delicious..... until about 1 hour and 30 mins. My guts were turning and I was praying/counting Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Mar 27, 2017
- Last day in paradise.....March 25
How to spend the last day in paradise?
My breakfast view
Breakfast - Soto Aymi, turmeric and lemongrass soup with a boiled egg, bean sprouts, onions, chili paste, and whit Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 26, 2017
- Long trek homeFlight home was good. Didn't get any sleep so by the time we got to brisbane we had been awake 21 hours. Starting to feel the pinch. Had to wait until 11am for flight. 27 hours awake. Starting to slip Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 25, 2017
- Rice paddy trek....March 24
I was up at the crack of dawn....headed up to reception to join in the rice paddy trek. With a guide, we headed up to the village. She explained that each home has little temples where the Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 24, 2017
- Last day in baliWell our final day is here. Like all holidays you wish it would never end. Went to breakfeast at the Glass House again. Very good again. Had one last wander around Sanur. Have enjoyed our time here. It is a Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 24, 2017
- Last full day in SanurHad a good sleep again. Awoke to our final full day in Sanur. Went for breakfeast at the Glass House which may have been the best breakfeast we have had. They made perfect toast. Just the right amount of toasting. Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 23, 2017
- Scared Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Decided during breakfast that I should go the Monkey Forest Sanctuary in the morning before the day got too warm. I hired a taxi to take me.
My very colourful breakfast.....
Dra Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 23, 2017
- Shaky start to the dayHaving a lovely sleep only to be woken up by everything shaking. I sprang out of bed and jen woke up straight away. It was an earthquake. Lasted for about ten seconds. Got a little stronger then stopped. Not the Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 22, 2017
- Ubud....a little piece of heaven!March 21
Up and in the road by 7 am.....it's going to be a very long day of travelling. The 2 hour flight from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was packed....crying kids, grumpy people pushing and shoving their way on Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Mar 22, 2017
- Night markets in SanurAnother good nights sleep. We are having good solid nights sleep at the moment, feel very relaxed. Got up had breakfeast down the road not sure of name. Thought i would try their eggs benedict. I got something that looked Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 21, 2017
- Sunrise at SanurGot up early this morning to catch the sunrise. Missed it on the volcano so this is redemption time. Very quiet on the streets. Made my way to the beach and got a good position out on a set of Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 20, 2017
- Bagaimana Wanita Deal dengan Kehamilan Tidak Diinginkan KetiKetika Donald Trump menjadi presiden nanti pada bulan Januari, beberapa khawatir hari-hari ketika wanita harus mengambil berurusan dengan kehamilan yang tidak diinginkan ke tangan mereka sendiri akan kembali. Sepanjang kampanye, Trump membuat beberapa kom Posted by kandungan in Obat Aborsi Penggugur Kandungan | Jan 1, 2017
- Saya Pergi ke Konferensi Aneh di Cara Aborsi Mempengaruhi PrApakah Anda tahu seorang pria yang selalu marah, minuman terlalu banyak, atau secara acak pergi keluar dan membeli sebuah mobil sport mahal? Bagaimana tentang seorang pria yang hanya benar-benar matang atau buruk di tempat tidur? Atau bahkan seorang pria Posted by kandungan in Obat Aborsi Penggugur Kandungan | Feb 11, 2017
- Kuta visit Decided that we would go to Kuta today. This is a place i have heard mixed messages about. We decided to make our own decision. So we grabbed a blue bird taxi and headed off. Half an hour later were Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 19, 2017
- I sat by the oceanHad breakfeast at hotel this morning. Not to sure about this place. Rooms are good, service good, location good but... seems that certain guests get the rockstar treatment and there is the rest of us. Seems to be those of Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 18, 2017
- Sanur first full dayFirst full day in Sanur. Had a good nights sleep. We have not got breakfeast as part of our room here so we went to a place down the road called The Owl. Had a hearty breakfeast there. Then Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 17, 2017