- JakartaNa een reis van 26u konden we eindelijk ons bed opzoeken in the Packer Lodge, klaar voor alle nieuwe indrukken die ons staan te wachten!
Met een getekende map waarop alle bezienswaardigheden waren aangegeven gingen we op pad. De grootste Posted by VolgTomenRagna in Indonesia I | Sep 7, 2015
- Bali surf safari
Our first few weeks on the island of Bali were spent between Canggu and Ubud exploring the rice paddy filled countryside and beautiful surf beaches.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Aug 30, 2015
- Marvels of MedanQuite some time had passed since we went on a holiday and the Good Friday long weekend presented itself as the perfect opportunity to plan a hasty trip to Lake Toba, the largest volcanic lake in the world. The first Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Aug 24, 2015
- Bali and AwayOur last few hours at the Chedi Club were really enjoyable and began with us going for an hour long walk with Bawanta through the rice fields that surround the hotel and then through the neighbouring village.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7254 Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 1, 2015
- Chedi, Chedi GoodWe are happily settled in Ubud in central Bali, but aware that tomorrow will see us leaving to go to Australia. The transfer here yesterday went smoothly, with our driver arriving at the Kejora Suites at the pre-arranged time. Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 1, 2015
- Off to BaliWe were up early yesterday morning in order to catch our 7:30am flight to Bali. No time for breakfast in the hotel, but checkout was dealt with as efficiently as ever by the staff at the Ritz Carlton Millenia and Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 29, 2015
- David Poses - videoWe visited several cultural sites with classmates during our few days together.
Here we are at the source of all holy water in Bali - The Holy Water Temple, where a vent of water is then filtered through sand into a Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 16, 2015
- Bali Chapter One - CandidasaWe spent the first few days in Bali exploring the coastal area of Candidasa and further north.
The northern part of Bali is much dryer and they grow sweet potatoes, corn and other vegetables.
We visited a coffee plantation and had the Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 15, 2015
- Reunion groupToday we relax although there have been side trips by some to go shopping. It is within easy walking distance to see things or go out to eat. Everyone has been very happy with the combination of peace Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 14, 2015
- Villa MaduThis villa is in the bustling tourist town of Ubud. However, if you pull off the main street, go up a short ways and then turn down a certain alley, you find yourself in a cozy, secluded spot backed Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 14, 2015
- Woodstock Reunion - Class of 80The years melt away, when we get together. It is great to spend time sharing what we have been doing these past years.
Some have gotten together more often and it is just a quick catch up, while others it Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Serenaded by a thousand voicesEven though we are staying near the center of Ubud, our villa is located on a secluded lane, with the property overlooking a lush ravine.
Last night is rained heavily for most of the night and the foliage is dripping with Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Aquaria Resort-video[[http://youtu.be/xJeh91BRvVg|Our Aquaria stay.-High Res.]]
[[http://youtu.be/tHArUIdiyOI|Our Aquaria stay. - Med Res.]]
Our first stop in Bali was the Aquaria resort and what a good find it was. We used it as a spring point for other adventures as Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Bali flowersFloral beauty
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/511278/IMG_2736.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/511278/thumb_I Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- time to relaxSpent some time at the coast in Bali.
This is what I came for!
[img Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- Volcano Threatens Reunion PlansMount Raung in Java has created enough ash to close the Bali airport and others close by.
Flights are sporadic and passengers are backing up coming and going.
Some classmates are in country, while others are trying to make their way despite Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 10, 2015
- Kuta and Ubud, BaliWell we would have to say that our experience in the Phuket airport was one of the worst yet... although not really that bad. Right as we walked into the airport (which was a 45 minute expensive drive from our Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Jul 7, 2015
- Kuta in contextKuta Beach - June 2015
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596764/large Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Bali | Jun 26, 2015
- It's great to be back!We are staying pretty much in the centre of Ubud. The Alaya Resort is fine but may be a bit over rated. Our rooms looks out on to some rice paddies.
[img=http://ph Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Bali | Jun 20, 2015
- Tikku's Travelthon- Seven WondersTikku’s Travelthon - My Seven Wonder’s
The Taj Mahal in Agra must top that list of mine . I drove across the Jaipur express highway with my cousin starting four in the morning . We were in Agra in two hours Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 15, 2015
- Central Java - East Java - BaliSaturday (6/12/2014) I am looking forward to my Indonesia trip as I will be going on an overland tour from Java to Bali and since it's my first time to Indonesia, I am not sure what to expect actually. Unfortunately, Posted by Lingering in Lingering On And On | Jun 14, 2015
- A Tour of the BeachesOn a tour of Beaches
Beaches were an integral part of my travels what with three forth of the world being covered with water. I stayed and enjoyed the best of them during my travelthon . In Goa i went to Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- CangguHi all
Apologies for republishing but I forgot to add the Facebook link.
We finished our stay at Legian by hiring surf boards and attempting to remember everything we learnt in our lesson last time we were here. Seemed to work Posted by JillnNeil in Bali Time | May 30, 2015
- HomeDear sirs,
Permit me to introduce my self to you, my name is Hendrik sampe , a Indonesian government qualified Tour guide, and Posted by Sulawesi tours in Extra Ordinary Sulawesi | May 19, 2015
- Scoot me away to Ubud!Lembongon had been a cruel, beautiful, mistress, and with a throbbing knee and psychedelic bruises it was time to head back to the mainland and travel to Ubud to meditate!
The Balinese have such kindness in the, and I was well Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | May 3, 2015