- IndonesiaThe existence of the National Museum begins with the establishment of a set of named Bataviaasch Genootschap van Kunsten en Wetenschappen, founded by the Dutch Government on 24 April 1778. At that time in central European intellectual revolution (the Age Posted by md.anik in Anik's Virtual Travel blog | Nov 16, 2015
- Catching Up in IndonesiaI can't believe my last entry was the 6 October and it's now 13 November! Times just run away, but a couple of you have asked what's happened to my blogs, so here's another one:
As you will have seen Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | Nov 12, 2015
- Indonesia Karimun Java Beautiful Island TripDay 1
We just left the port of karimun java, going to some spots to do snorkeling activity.
eventually arrived at the spot for snorkeling, and he was the captain of th Posted by BudgetTravelpo in Budget Travel Point | Sep 29, 2015
- Rinjani & Gili's==Gunung Rinjani==
Met bus, boot en taxi naar Sengiggi, Lombok – geschatte aankomsttijd 13.30u. De boot kwam echter niet aan in Sengiggi en ook de taxi naar het centrum bleek niet inbegrepen te zijn. We probeerden dan maar iemand even gedupeerd Posted by VolgTomenRagna in Indonesia I | Sep 27, 2015
- Pemuteran & Ubud==Pemuteran==
Tijd voor ontspanning! Na die vele korte nachten werden we na ¡14uur! wakker in onze ´traditionele´bungalow en hebben we ons ontbijt maar net gehaald. (We kwamen er pas een dag later achter dat er een uur tijdverschil was tussen Java Posted by VolgTomenRagna in Indonesia I | Sep 27, 2015
[img=http Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Sep 24, 2015
- WANDER AROUND SOLO SURAKARTAWe drove to Solo since it’s considered the closest city to Yogjakarta. Indonesia is a vast land and vibrant cities with traditional and cultural activities. There are many things to explore including the small city like Solo (old name was Posted by GustinoTravel in Gustino Travel | Sep 21, 2015
- BLUE FLAMES OF MOUNT IJENIt was my toughest trail for 2013 and a trip to Kawah Ijen Volcano Mountain was only decided at last minute. No regret, the journey was excellent in term of experience and knowledge.
Kawah Ijen standing at 2,799 meters above sea Posted by GustinoTravel in Gustino Travel | Sep 20, 2015
- Bromo & IjenOns origineel plan was op eigen houtje naar de vulkanen Bromo en Ijen te trekken. We hadden hier 5 dagen voor uitgetrokken, rekening houdend dat de vele overstappen misschien wat meer tijd in beslag zou nemen. We hoorden dat de Posted by VolgTomenRagna in Indonesia I | Sep 18, 2015
- YogyakartaNa de treinreis van acht uur het eerste beste hostel ingedoken. Je vraagt je twee dingen af wanneer je de kamer aan de duurdere kant vindt en deze toch neemt. Zijn we sneller tevreden met eender welk hostel want uiteindelijk Posted by VolgTomenRagna in Indonesia I | Sep 18, 2015
- Gilli Islands
Well not quite. Our first stop was the self-styled party island of Gilli T, we had timed our arrival to coinci Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Sep 12, 2015
- Bali Road Trippin
Heading west from Canggu we traveled through the paddy fields along the south coast of Bali, whipping round where Bali meets Java to the west and along the north coast Here we stopped to s Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Sep 9, 2015
- JakartaNa een reis van 26u konden we eindelijk ons bed opzoeken in the Packer Lodge, klaar voor alle nieuwe indrukken die ons staan te wachten!
Met een getekende map waarop alle bezienswaardigheden waren aangegeven gingen we op pad. De grootste Posted by VolgTomenRagna in Indonesia I | Sep 7, 2015
- Bali surf safari
Our first few weeks on the island of Bali were spent between Canggu and Ubud exploring the rice paddy filled countryside and beautiful surf beaches.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Aug 30, 2015
- Marvels of MedanQuite some time had passed since we went on a holiday and the Good Friday long weekend presented itself as the perfect opportunity to plan a hasty trip to Lake Toba, the largest volcanic lake in the world. The first Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Aug 24, 2015
- Bali and AwayOur last few hours at the Chedi Club were really enjoyable and began with us going for an hour long walk with Bawanta through the rice fields that surround the hotel and then through the neighbouring village.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7254 Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 1, 2015
- Chedi, Chedi GoodWe are happily settled in Ubud in central Bali, but aware that tomorrow will see us leaving to go to Australia. The transfer here yesterday went smoothly, with our driver arriving at the Kejora Suites at the pre-arranged time. Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 1, 2015
- Off to BaliWe were up early yesterday morning in order to catch our 7:30am flight to Bali. No time for breakfast in the hotel, but checkout was dealt with as efficiently as ever by the staff at the Ritz Carlton Millenia and Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 29, 2015
- David Poses - videoWe visited several cultural sites with classmates during our few days together.
Here we are at the source of all holy water in Bali - The Holy Water Temple, where a vent of water is then filtered through sand into a Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 16, 2015
- Bali Chapter One - CandidasaWe spent the first few days in Bali exploring the coastal area of Candidasa and further north.
The northern part of Bali is much dryer and they grow sweet potatoes, corn and other vegetables.
We visited a coffee plantation and had the Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 15, 2015
- Reunion groupToday we relax although there have been side trips by some to go shopping. It is within easy walking distance to see things or go out to eat. Everyone has been very happy with the combination of peace Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 14, 2015
- Villa MaduThis villa is in the bustling tourist town of Ubud. However, if you pull off the main street, go up a short ways and then turn down a certain alley, you find yourself in a cozy, secluded spot backed Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 14, 2015
- Woodstock Reunion - Class of 80The years melt away, when we get together. It is great to spend time sharing what we have been doing these past years.
Some have gotten together more often and it is just a quick catch up, while others it Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Serenaded by a thousand voicesEven though we are staying near the center of Ubud, our villa is located on a secluded lane, with the property overlooking a lush ravine.
Last night is rained heavily for most of the night and the foliage is dripping with Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Aquaria Resort-video[[http://youtu.be/xJeh91BRvVg|Our Aquaria stay.-High Res.]]
[[http://youtu.be/tHArUIdiyOI|Our Aquaria stay. - Med Res.]]
Our first stop in Bali was the Aquaria resort and what a good find it was. We used it as a spring point for other adventures as Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015