- Indonesia - 3D2N Mount Rinjani Trekking From developed up-scale shopping district in Bali to clear white sandy beaches in Lombok, we somehow ended up in this most gruesome and most tiring trip i have ever experienced in my life.
Posted by LesCrazy in Pack N Go Everywhere | Dec 31, 2013
- Lovely Bali for all you Eat, Pray, Love FansDave and I spent 6 days in Bali. We are so spoiled that this did not seem long; returning to the work world where vacations are 1-2 weeks will certainly be different!
Ubud had lots of green, natural beauty with spiritual Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Dec 30, 2013
- Penginapan murah di Jogja[[http://nginepdijogja.blogspot.com|Penginapan Murah di Jogja]] yang asyik bisa tinggal bareng, sama keluarga dan teman-teman. [[http://nginepdijogja.blogspot.com/2013/03/penginapan-dekat-malioboro.html|Penginapan dekat malioboro]] dengan fa Posted by minimili in Penginapan Murah di Jogja | Dec 29, 2013
- 2015 MINERVA - HONG KONG TO SINGAPOREUNDER CONSTRUCTION
2015 MINERVA - HONG KONG TO SINGAPORE
View in Planner
Covering 6318 km / 3926 miles
1 : Kowloon, Hong Kong
2 : Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
3 : Central Visayas, Philippines
4 : Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
5 : Pare-Par Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Dec 28, 2013
- Bali, Indonesia (9th - 13th December)Our flight to Bali wasn’t until the afternoon, so we had a relaxed morning to prepare ourselves in Singapore first, which made a nice change. It also meant that our flight landed during sunset, which was beautiful. I don’t generally Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Dec 20, 2013
- Terima Kasih Indonesia[b]Hello friends,
It is with mixed emotions that I write this blog. This will be our last post in Indonesia until next July. I know some of you will read this with surprise, but we are coming back to Canada for Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Dec 4, 2013
- Week 7Friday 25th Oct
My first full day with Nadz was a cracker, the sun was booming and after a few chores (like shopping etc...) we were on Kuta beach which was as beautiful as I remember. Although it was still busy, Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Nov 22, 2013
- Bali weekendBali for a long weekend - LUV IT! Jetstar sale meant return flights for approx $180, take Friday as annual leave and go and sus out what all the fuss is about! Only 2 1/2 hour flight and Darwin International Posted by RoacheyinNT in RoacheyinNT | Nov 17, 2013
- Match Day in Malang Part 2..I was informed at last Monday's training that the U21 team (Porlis/Prolis) had a game the next day...that is the way it is here..you get a phone call from League Officials and told when you play with Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Nov 17, 2013
- Week 6Friday 18th October 2013
MOUNT IJEN! I had to really persuade the others to come with me at 1am because there was only a slight chance to see the fire out of the crater. But the reward for going so early Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Nov 13, 2013
- Blissed out in Bali...Oh Bali, how we adore thee...
I should start by saying we were not expecting a lot from Bali. We had heard it was a real party island, full of clubs and drunk westerners, (so therefore it did not hold Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Nov 12, 2013
- FROM CORAL TO CRATERS
Four hours of slow Ferry separated Bali from Lombok, where we needed to extend our Visa, so we stayed in Mataram for 3 days, not doing much. Ramadan had just started so finding lunch was Posted by healthysnail in From Chaos to Zen | Nov 12, 2013
- Indonesia 2013 - From the beginning...After at least 24 hours of traveling, The fast and the Furious 5, Gangsta Squad, every available episode of Family Guy, Friends and South Park, a cracking beef curry (courtesy of Emirates - thank you kindly) and a lot of, Posted by travel blog in Charlie Wood's Travel Blog | Nov 11, 2013
- TEMPLE HOPPING THROUGH THE RICE FIELDS
Ah… Bali!!!! The name invokes beauty from all angles and it is one of the few places in the world that mixes stunning landscape, amazing people and spirituality in a magnificent delici Posted by healthysnail in From Chaos to Zen | Nov 7, 2013
- LombokOur rushed visit to Bali made us reflect on different styles of travelling. We are getting tired with constant moving and are missing our previous pace and lack of deadlines. Our final Indonesian destination, Lombok added to the reflection even Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Nov 3, 2013
- BaliOur trip to Bali was a bit unexpected but we decided to take the chance before our intended destination in Lombok. Our arrival after some adventures with the bus was late and we realized that there weren't any buses to Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Nov 3, 2013
- Updates...[center]This week - visited an orphanage run by King's Kids/Sheryl Black (from Greenock, Scotland!). This is a photo of Ruthie, who was given up as an infant. [/center],
[center][ Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Nov 2, 2013
- Mount BromoFinally, after hours of looking and considering options we sat on a public bus which headed in our direction. Due to a very limited communication we took an earlier bus which dumped us at Probollingo station at 1am. This meant Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Oct 29, 2013
- Yogyakarta - temples , good food and tourismOur journey by train was very pleasant and we travelled with a really nice guy that invited us for breakfast. The views were completely different from Sumatra, full of rice fields and with no jungle. Once in Yogyakarta without much Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Oct 25, 2013
- 2013 - Java, Indonesia (Part 3 - Yogjakarta & Prambanan)Thursday 18 July
Today was a trip out to the Prambanan Temple complex. This is very close to the city and can be reached on a 1A bus for the vast sum of 3000 Rupiah (30 cents). It is Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Jul 18, 2013
- JakartaWe arrived to Jakarta quite late and we were glad that for once we had a place booked in advance. After a ride by taxi we arrived to a quite small and dirty street in central Jakarta, theoretically the main Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Oct 18, 2013
- Pulau WehIf transport in North Sumatra was bad, Aceh proved to be even more challenging as roads were still under construction after tsunami in 2005 and mountainous terrain, although beautiful, made things even slower than before. It took us 30 hours Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Oct 18, 2013
- Papua....and Quiz Show answers!!Hello friends,
I’ve been struggling to think of what to write since my return from the province of Papua, on Indonesia’s far east corner.
It was an amazing, sad, beautiful, draining, uplifting ex Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Oct 17, 2013
- Adzin 05: Lui / Kalimantan und Sumatra
Deze blog bijdrage gaat over ons verblijf op twee Indonesische eilanden: Kalimantan en Sumatra. Op Sumatra zijn we maar liefst 10 dagen op dezelfde plaats gebleven: “On the R Posted by UrsulaAnton in Great new experience | Oct 16, 2013
- Bali IndonesiaThis is our Bali trip on July 2010. Bali need no introduction i think.
So let the picture talking themself..
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/386512/large_6balis_014.jpg Posted by kekgi in My Travel Photo Story | May 19, 2011