- BaliSalam from Indonesia! We’ve been in Bali about a week now. It’s a much larger and more densely populated island than I expected with five million inhabitants. We spent our first four nights at Kuta, south of the island and Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Oct 25, 2014
- Bali & Lombok stories / Pribehy z Bali & Lomboku
Upon our arrival in Bali we were emotionally drenched and not in the best physical con Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | Oct 22, 2014
- The Real BaliThe past eight days that we spent on Bali have been full of so many different feelings and sensations. Our experience was not your typical Balinese beach tour... as backpackers on a budget, we took the road Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Oct 20, 2014
- We're baaaack.....Hello Friends! It’s been far too long…
I (Heidi) have been back in Indonesia for three months already! Time certainly moves at a different speed in Indonesia. In some ways, it feels like I was never away; friendships picked up where Posted by wildwoods in The Wild Woods | Oct 12, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Kuta Bali - Kuta Square at Night Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 8, 2014
- Kuta, Bali, Indonesia - Pepper Lunch Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- IndonesiaJakarta is the capital of Indonesia, as well as the nation’s most populous city, and the world’s most populous island. Located on the island called Java, Jakarta has been an important city since the 4th century, though it has been Posted by lebong insomnia in Beautiful Indonesia | Sep 30, 2014
- BALITiny, volcanic Bali is one of the most enchanting islands in the world. It entices a million tourists a year, drawn like moths towards an exotic flame. A flame fed by a fascination with the unique Hind Balinese culture of Posted by lebong insomnia in Beautiful Indonesia | Sep 29, 2014
- Splendid Sumatra / Skvostna Sumatra
It's only a short 1-hour flight from Malaysia to Sumatra. But these are two radically Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | Sep 28, 2014
- ULU WATU, BALI - INDONESIA
I woke up on Day 2 at Lake Bratan to discover my DSLR camera was BROKEN!!!!! My biggest travel nightmare had come true! I turnt it on ... nothing. I switched the battery and tried agai Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Sep 25, 2014
- Bintangs in Bali[center]After packing up our Melbourne apartment and waving goodbye to our jobs, it was time to journey to Bali for two weeks in the sun with Amiee's family. It meant a change in our plans and we had no idea Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 7, 2014
- Jakarta mégapole...La richesse de Jakarta, son port d'où partent des voiliers à moteur transportant quotidiennement ciment et bois vers Sumatra.
La ville par elle même est gigantesque et très polluée.
[ Posted by bloomglance in Volcano trip | Sep 6, 2014
- Yogyakarta vers le volcan Merapi (2891 m)Le temple bouddhiste de Borobudur datant du 9e siècle
[b]Su Posted by bloomglance in Volcano trip | Sep 5, 2014
- Sur les routes de l'île de Java Du Kawah Ijen à Surabaya...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by bloomglance in Volcano trip | Sep 5, 2014
- Kawah Ijen (2386 m)...Traversée de Bali à Java... Premières vues sur le Kawah Ijen.
[b]Au coucher du soleil, après une ascension de 3 heures, nous attendait un spectacle grandiose au sommet et au coeu Posted by bloomglance in Volcano trip | Sep 4, 2014
- Après 17 heures de voyage... Le spectacle des rizières de Bali
Dîner sur la plage
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700293/IMG_ Posted by bloomglance in Volcano trip | Sep 2, 2014
- LAKE BRATAN, BALI - INDONESIA
Today started awesome, and ended of with a pervert. Allow me to start from the beginning ...
I woke up in Jatiluwih and took a taxi for 200,000 Rupiah (about $16) Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 28, 2014
- JATILUWIH, BALI - INDONESIA
The village of Jatiluwih (pronounced jah-til-away) is about 2hrs from Ubud. I just took a taxi there, cuz frankly I'm not on that tight a budget that I need to waste my day stuck on a Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 26, 2014
- UBUD, BALI - INDONESIA
So Bali is sooooOOOoooo fricken far from Canada, its ridiculous! It literally took 2 days to get there! I flew from Saskatoon to Minneapolis, which was only 1.5hrs, with a 5hr layover Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 26, 2014
- Bali beach day !And that's when "The Hoffs" showed up...
Posted by OddManOut in DnD - International Convention 2014 | Aug 23, 2014
- All at sea - Indonesia Part 2Ooops, realise we have been a bit slow with the blog recently, right, better catch up before we go home. So we left off on the island of Flores, Indonesia:
Having spent a couple of days in Labuan Bajo before our Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Aug 15, 2014
- Bali & Beyond
We unfortunately have not posted since returning from our Asia Trip. We were unable to get to the blog while we finished the trip in Bali. As we are close to embarking on another adven Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Aug 11, 2014
- East Java[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Indonesia/|Indonesia photos]]
I intended to devote a substantial portion of my trip to exploring Indonesia’s most important island, Java. This plan however was thwarted by my tempor Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Aug 7, 2014
- Bali…….. the land of 1000 temples.[float=left][/float] For me personally, the most beautiful part of my travel in Bali is to bring me closer to nature. Visiting Posted by Cicie in Bali…….. the land of 1000 temples. | Aug 2, 2014