- Serenaded by a thousand voicesEven though we are staying near the center of Ubud, our villa is located on a secluded lane, with the property overlooking a lush ravine.
Last night is rained heavily for most of the night and the foliage is dripping with Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Aquaria Resort-video[[http://youtu.be/xJeh91BRvVg|Our Aquaria stay.-High Res.]]
[[http://youtu.be/tHArUIdiyOI|Our Aquaria stay. - Med Res.]]
Our first stop in Bali was the Aquaria resort and what a good find it was. We used it as a spring point for other adventures as Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 13, 2015
- Bali flowersFloral beauty
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/511278/IMG_2736.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/511278/thumb_I Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- time to relaxSpent some time at the coast in Bali.
This is what I came for!
[img Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 12, 2015
- Volcano Threatens Reunion PlansMount Raung in Java has created enough ash to close the Bali airport and others close by.
Flights are sporadic and passengers are backing up coming and going.
Some classmates are in country, while others are trying to make their way despite Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 10, 2015
- Kuta and Ubud, BaliWell we would have to say that our experience in the Phuket airport was one of the worst yet... although not really that bad. Right as we walked into the airport (which was a 45 minute expensive drive from our Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Jul 7, 2015
- Kuta in contextKuta Beach - June 2015
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/596764/large Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Bali | Jun 26, 2015
- It's great to be back!We are staying pretty much in the centre of Ubud. The Alaya Resort is fine but may be a bit over rated. Our rooms looks out on to some rice paddies.
[img=http://ph Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Bali | Jun 20, 2015
- Tikku's Travelthon- Seven WondersTikku’s Travelthon - My Seven Wonder’s
The Taj Mahal in Agra must top that list of mine . I drove across the Jaipur express highway with my cousin starting four in the morning . We were in Agra in two hours Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 15, 2015
- Central Java - East Java - BaliSaturday (6/12/2014) I am looking forward to my Indonesia trip as I will be going on an overland tour from Java to Bali and since it's my first time to Indonesia, I am not sure what to expect actually. Unfortunately, Posted by Lingering in Lingering On And On | Jun 14, 2015
- A Tour of the BeachesOn a tour of Beaches
Beaches were an integral part of my travels what with three forth of the world being covered with water. I stayed and enjoyed the best of them during my travelthon . In Goa i went to Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- CangguHi all
Apologies for republishing but I forgot to add the Facebook link.
We finished our stay at Legian by hiring surf boards and attempting to remember everything we learnt in our lesson last time we were here. Seemed to work Posted by JillnNeil in Bali Time | May 30, 2015
- HomeDear sirs,
Permit me to introduce my self to you, my name is Hendrik sampe , a Indonesian government qualified Tour guide, and Posted by Sulawesi tours in Extra Ordinary Sulawesi | May 19, 2015
- Scoot me away to Ubud!Lembongon had been a cruel, beautiful, mistress, and with a throbbing knee and psychedelic bruises it was time to head back to the mainland and travel to Ubud to meditate!
The Balinese have such kindness in the, and I was well Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | May 3, 2015
Travelled to Indonesia... arriving in Denpasar, (Bali), (Indonesia) then travelled to/through; Kupang (West Timor), Lewoleba ([i]Pulau Lembata Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | May 1, 2015
- Amed, Bali
Oh dear...whatever plans we'd made on Gili Trawangan for our next stop were soon quashed by a mean Balinese lady at the hotel we'd previously raved about in an earlier blog. We thought we'd Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 30, 2015
- Gili Islands, Indonesia
It worked out better value to get a combined bus/ferry return ticket to the Gili Islands, thus giving us a stress free travel day. The bus picked us up on time directly from our Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 30, 2015
- Kuta, Bali
By the time our plane had arrived in Denpasar, Bali, we had missed the mini-van connection to the Gili Islands ferry. Nevermind, it just meant that we gained a day in Kuta.
[img=http:// Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 30, 2015
- Scuba Diving and Scooter DrivingMe and my little suitcase of dive gear, which was strategically placed, were riding down the mountain of Lembongan on the back of a scooter driven my one of the kind hotel guys. This, as I understood it, was my Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Runaway CowsIt’s not too often you see two cows running up the median strip of a busy main road, but that’s how today started.
I was on my way to the island Nusa Lembongan, about 30 minutes from Sanur, on the Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Tricycles on Rooftops in SeminyakIt smells different. But to millions of people, it smells like home. I’m just not one of those people, and my nostrils take a few moments to adjust at the airport to smells that are unfamiliar.
And so the adventures begin, Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Test PostTest Some [[http://wikipedia.com|Facility this free blog]] before sharing anything my trip story around the world Posted by cebuatkungo in MyTripAdventure | Apr 25, 2015
- Beautiful BaliWe decided to have a week's stay in Bali for another taste of South East Asia, a region we had really enjoyed in November and December. We thought we would have some R and R before returning to England. We Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Apr 20, 2015
- Bali Shopping Prices - Youtube link[[https://youtu.be/kSu_mZuUXfE|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 18, 2015
- CHI KA GO Chicago is becoming one of my favorite cities to visit. I'm grateful for the community of yogis and I have met out there that keeps bringing me back.
I met my good friend Derrick At the first wanderlust festival I attended Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Apr 13, 2015