- Day 19 - Penanjung National Park
Today we spent a full day in Pangandaran, starting with a walking tour of the village markets which included a visit to the
Local Fish market where they were selling Dog Sharks - mainly for the "Shark Fin Soup" plus Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 11, 2017
- Day 18 - Train to Pangandaran
An early start - up at 5.30am, quick breakfast & checkout before catching a taxi to the main railway station for
the 8am train to Pangandaran,.
Pangandaran is a large fishing village situated around 250 miles south of Jakarta on Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 10, 2017
- Day 17 - Jakarta
Today was our first full day in Java and after breakfast we went on a walking tour of Jakarta the capital city.
We got a minibus to the centre of town and started off in Chinatown, again !
(Every city in the Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 9, 2017
- Day 16 - on to Java, Indonesia
After 20 hours flat out in Singapore, it was time to say goodbye and depart for our next destination - Java in Indonesia.
Java is the second largest island of Indonesia after Sumatra, Borneo and Bali in land size but is Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 8, 2017
- Christmas and New Years Eve Selamat Tahun Baru!
In English translation a very happy new year to all of you! 3 weeks have passed since the last time I wrote and a lot of good things happened!
I left you guys in the beginning of December and Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Jan 3, 2017
- The green monkey forest of UbudThe secret monkey forest sanctuary (Monkey forest Ubud) not only become a good tourism object, spiritual place but also become an important spot for conservation programs and research Posted by Nur Alamsyah in INDONESIA GO GREEN LEISURE AND ADVENTURE | Dec 20, 2016
- The Bali life!Selamat Siang!
Once again an update from my life here on Bali! We are already in week 5. I thought the time went fast in Thailand, but here it is even more crazier how fast it is going! We haven't been Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Dec 12, 2016
- Adjusting on BaliSelamat Siang!
It has been a good two weeks since I wrote something for you guys. The time is flying by and this is already week 3 on Bali. I have to say, I am becoming quite adjusted to the Balinese Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Dec 1, 2016
- Central and East JavaSunday [26/6/2016] Kolin and I took an evening flight from Brunei to Surabaya which was not a very long flight. By the time we landed in Surabaya, it was about 8.40pm. The airport is similar to Bali airport and is Posted by Lingering in Lingering On And On | Nov 24, 2016
- Island feverAfter two weeks in Bali, our next stop was a small island called Nusa Lembongan, a popular spot for many water-based activities and where Jon believed he could further pursue his newfound love of riding the waves...
Our boat ride to Posted by Selinab83 in Tour of the Indian ocean | Nov 23, 2016
- From Bangkok to BaliSelamat Siang!
At this point I am writing this blog from Bali. Last time from my blog I was telling you we were in our last week in Thailand and it flew by!! We had our final presentation which we passed Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Nov 16, 2016
- Menjelajahi Faedah Dari Merk FilingMempunyai merk dagang dengan cara hukum jaminan kalau tak ada individu atau tubuh lain akan memakainya tanpa ada izin anda. Serta, bila ada yang memakai itu tanpa ada memohon kesepakatan Anda jadi Anda bisa mengawali sistem hukum pada individu atau Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Nov 8, 2016
- Brief Visit to Benoa on BaliOur ship arrived close to the island of Bali as the sun rose. As the light developed there was the startling sight of a swarm of outrigger boats either side of the ship. Some had hoisted their sail Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Nov 4, 2016
- Sea Day Before BaliThe weather is variable with light rain, some sunny intervals and generally a continuation of the last few days. We continue to sail on calm sea and averaging 20 knots as we make for Bali.
The highlight of this morning's Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Nov 3, 2016
- Crossing the Equator - Sea Day TwoThe Emerald Princess continues to sail at about 20 knots on a South South Easterly course into the South China Sea on our way to the port of Benoa on the island of Bali.
Event of note was the Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Nov 2, 2016
- Sailing Toward Bali - Sea Day OneFrequent rain and thunder storms overnight broke the monotony of the grey overcast that has been the norm. Woke this morning to scattered clouds and some squalls on the horizon. Easily adopted the Sea Day routine. Breakfast Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Nov 1, 2016
Travelled to Sumatra... arriving Pekanbau (Sumatra), (Indonesia) via (Singapore), then travelled to/through; Pekanbaru, Bukittingg Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Oct 29, 2016
- The beginning of our trip...Unlike our flight to Mexico for our honeymoon in December where tornadanoes resulted in our first romantic night spent on the airport floor, lost baggage and lots of tears, this journey was much smoother. After a long slog on the Posted by Selinab83 in Tour of the Indian ocean | Oct 28, 2016
- Nusa Lembogan===Nusa Lembogan===
I have been to a couple fancy beach resorts, but I enjoyed this, more rustic beach island, a lot more. I enjoy the people, they are genuinely happy, friendly and unpretentious. The are true Balinese. (Is happiness contageous? Maybe Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Oct 25, 2016
- UP, UP and AWAY..................Well it's time for another Asian adventure......
and, after some 40 years it's seems to be about time to show Annie one of my favorite places from times past. After much searchin Posted by marcofisher in Bali & Lombok 2016 | Oct 22, 2016
- UP, UP and AWAY..................Well it's time for another Asian adventure......and, after some 40 years it's seems to be about time to show Annie one of my favorite places from times past. After much searching, googling etc. we found the cheapest way to get Posted by marcofisher in Bali & Lombok 2016 | Oct 21, 2016
- Balinese Dance===Kecak Ramayana (Monkey Dance)===
The temple across the street from our guest house (Pura Dalem), puts on a few Balinese Dance Performances a week. Kadek's father was part of the troop; and so we decided to see what it is all Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Oct 19, 2016
- Ubud Cremation Ceremony===Getting Ready===
Miss Kadek at the Krisda Ubud Guest House, told us about the Royal Cremation Ceremony coming up in Ubud on Thursday the 13th and asked if we were interested in seeing it. This was going to be a big Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Oct 17, 2016
- Gili Air island===Fast Boat to Gili Air===
Ubud is fun, but there are times when you need to run awayy to the beach. Thea had done the research, (she is so good at that) and we booked two nights at a very Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Oct 12, 2016
- Motor-Scootering in Bali===Motorscooter===
Driving a Motor-Scooter in Bali is a distinct challenge. Not only do they drive on the other side of the road (i.e. on the left side instead of the right), but at first glance, when you see them on the Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Oct 11, 2016