- Amed, Bali
Oh dear...whatever plans we'd made on Gili Trawangan for our next stop were soon quashed by a mean Balinese lady at the hotel we'd previously raved about in an earlier blog. We thought we'd Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 30, 2015
- Gili Islands, Indonesia
It worked out better value to get a combined bus/ferry return ticket to the Gili Islands, thus giving us a stress free travel day. The bus picked us up on time directly from our Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 30, 2015
- Kuta, Bali
By the time our plane had arrived in Denpasar, Bali, we had missed the mini-van connection to the Gili Islands ferry. Nevermind, it just meant that we gained a day in Kuta.
[img=http:// Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 30, 2015
- Scuba Diving and Scooter DrivingMe and my little suitcase of dive gear, which was strategically placed, were riding down the mountain of Lembongan on the back of a scooter driven my one of the kind hotel guys. This, as I understood it, was my Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Runaway CowsIt’s not too often you see two cows running up the median strip of a busy main road, but that’s how today started.
I was on my way to the island Nusa Lembongan, about 30 minutes from Sanur, on the Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Tricycles on Rooftops in SeminyakIt smells different. But to millions of people, it smells like home. I’m just not one of those people, and my nostrils take a few moments to adjust at the airport to smells that are unfamiliar.
And so the adventures begin, Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Test PostTest Some [[http://wikipedia.com|Facility this free blog]] before sharing anything my trip story around the world Posted by cebuatkungo in MyTripAdventure | Apr 25, 2015
- Beautiful BaliWe decided to have a week's stay in Bali for another taste of South East Asia, a region we had really enjoyed in November and December. We thought we would have some R and R before returning to England. We Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Apr 20, 2015
- Bali Shopping Prices - Youtube link[[https://youtu.be/kSu_mZuUXfE|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 18, 2015
- CHI KA GO Chicago is becoming one of my favorite cities to visit. I'm grateful for the community of yogis and I have met out there that keeps bringing me back.
I met my good friend Derrick At the first wanderlust festival I attended Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Apr 13, 2015
- Home thoughts from abroadI am not homesick. But once the flight home has been booked, then one becomes more aware of the finite time left on one's travels. It is possible until that flight has been booked, that one might decide to Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Apr 12, 2015
- Bali Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- Photos From Bali Indonesia only 7[img=http://photos. Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 8, 2015
- Maumere, Flores, IndonesiaWe'd left Moni in the morning without a plan, we just knew that we could get to Maumere on the coast and then decide if we wanted to stay there or move on once we got there. There's supposed to Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 8, 2015
- Moni, Flores, Indonesia
The journey from Bajawa to Moni was interesting to say the least! The first part was fine as we took a shared car to Ende. The next part was more difficult as a landsli Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 8, 2015
- Bajawa, Flores, Indonesia
There aren't many transp Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Apr 8, 2015
- Halo IndonesiaI forgot to publish this properly so I'm going to try now but this might be in the end place in the timeline.
Easily got SMRT train from our hostel (which gave us travel towels for booking directly and staying 2 Posted by hillibilli in Asia adventure | Mar 25, 2015
- Farewell Melbourne, hello BaliHaving had a fantastic six days in Melbourne ( and you can find out more about that in Cath's upcoming blog ), we are now in Bali. Landed at 9.20pm and the temperature is over 31. We will be here Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Apr 5, 2015
- Labuanbajo, Flores, Indonesia
By the time we got to KL airport the boys would already be in the sky somewhere on their way home. We had a brilliant couple of weeks with them but now it was time for Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 29, 2015
- Mount Rinjani LombokIf you want a relaxing vacation that is far from the hustle and bustle of the city life, make sure to look for all inclusive holiday deals in Lombok, Indonesia. Much of the island is still covered by natural rain Posted by wayancatur in Travel information to Lombok | Mar 29, 2015
- Cha cha cha cha changes
Coming home has been quite the transitional experience .
From hot to cold, solitary to social, and so much more.
I've realized that if I tell my students in yoga to speak their heart and only accept what is the Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 28, 2015
- Lake Toba, North Sumatra
It proved to be quite an uncomfortable overnight journey from Bukit Lawang to Lake Toba; in a car in upright seats, bumpy roads and the occasional snore from Jason. We Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Mar 22, 2015
- The end is merely the beginning It's with a heavy heavy heart that I write this last entry for Bali.
Thank you Bali.
Thank you for your warmth, not only to my body but to my soul.
Thank you for your nourishing food.
Thank you for your temples.
Thank Posted by SunshineRaae in Bali and Beyond | Mar 19, 2015
Leaving training was a bit rushed as I tried to pack and take pictures with Honza and Claudine and say bye to everyone after the morning practice, closing ceremony, and breakfast. We were aimed to leave for 1230 but around Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 18, 2015
- Pa-DANG it!“Here try this”, a lady suggests as she hands me what looks like a rice cake/large cracker while at a food market in Jakarta.
I bite into it slowly, nearly breaking my teeth which amuses the group of onlookers greatly. They Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Mar 18, 2015