- Ubud to SanurHad a extra long sleep in this morning. Took our time getting up and went and had breakfeast. As usual a great start to the day. Back to our toom and slowly started to pack everything. We have loved our Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 16, 2017
- Last day in UbudToday is our final day in Ubud. Tomorrow we head of to Sanur for another week. Got up early and went for a walk on the Campuhan Ridge walk. From the hotel is was a 10 minute walk. The entrance Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 15, 2017
- Lake by a volcanoAnother early start. Today we are heading to Mt Batur lake for canoeing. Were picked up by our guides Sibran and Rachel. They run c.bali tourism which does canoeing, cycling and cultural tours at Mt Batur which is the volcano Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 14, 2017
- Climb every mountainAlarm went off at 1.30am and jumped out of bed ready for my volcano hike. Got ready and met driver at the front of hotel. Off we went stopped to pick up a young couple from melbourne. It Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 13, 2017
- Get your monkey onAnother good nights sleep. Breakfeast at the hotels restaurant good as usual. Then getting the hotel shuttle into Ubud town. Our main port of call today is the monkey forest. As you can imagine this is a forest full of Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 12, 2017
- Cooking up a storm in ubudEarly rise this morning for our cooking class. Our driver was on time and we set off to our cooking class at the bali organic farm cooking school. Driver was very cautious so we travelled at a slow pace which Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 11, 2017
- First day in ubudHad a great nights sleep in our giant bed. Very quiet location with only the sounds of birds and very little traffic noise. Breakfeast at the garah biru restarant next to hotel. Had awesome banana pancakes and jen some eggs Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 10, 2017
- Here at lastWe are here at last. We are both sitting back enjoying a bintang as planned.
Flight out of hervey bay was all good. Made our way through the brisbane airport and onto our virgin flight to bali. We feel the travel Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 9, 2017
- Waiting time is overWell the planning and waiting is over. Just getting a few things sorted today and will be off to Bali tomorrow morning. Next blog will be from Bali.
Posted by andrewjenny in bali or bust | Mar 7, 2017
- Cara Menggugurkan Kandungan Atau Aborsi Dengan PilAda banyak cara untuk melakukan prosedur aborsi. Setiap dokter memiliki nya preferensi untuk menggunakan satu atau kombinasi metode untuk berhasil melaksanakan prosedur. Ada 3 prosedur yang digunakan untuk melakukan jangka terlambat dan prosedur aborsi Ca Posted by kandungan in Obat Aborsi Penggugur Kandungan | Mar 4, 2017
- Bandung, the great old and new city in West Java=="Kota Bandung, the great new City in West Java" Bandung by ullfri49==
(Content yet will be completed)
My impressions in and around Bandung
Shure there is much to write and to say about Bandung, the great capital of West Java. Bu Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Mar 3, 2017
- Ambon Manisé - sweet Ambon town==Ambon Manisè - sweet Ambon town==
(will next time be completed)
Ambon town the capital of Maluku Province, the great long city at the north bay side of the south part of the unique double island. Here the view at the Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 26, 2017
- Pulau Samosir, first approach==Our first visit in Pulau Samosir.==
Here some remarks about wounderful stay at this special island in the Danau Toba.
Five nice days in Tanah Batak in May 2015.
Nice remembers to Pulau Samosir. Short time only...
[i](This article Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 24, 2017
- 10 April - SanurWe're up early and go for a stroll and quick look at the deserted beach before taking a short walk along the main shopping area for a nice breakfast. Chris wants to add a few more flowers for the big Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Feb 24, 2017
- The Bosscha Observatory in Bandung=="Astronomy in Indonesia- the Bosscha Observatory" Bandung
Travelogue by ullfri49==
===The Bosscha Observatory north of Bandung===
Photo: Bosscha Telescope Building
If Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 12, 2017
- Pemuteran, Bali
We took a taxi to Pemuteran, a beach town in the northwest of Bali, known mainly for scuba diving. We checked into our lovely guesthouse and headed straight for the beach. Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 8, 2017
- Tana Toraja, land of rituals, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Getting to Toraja, Sulawesi's remote Christian enclave famous for its peculiar funerary rituals, requires several stops. The connection to (gateway city) Makassar on the southern tip of S Posted by SpiceChronicles in The Spice Chronicles | Feb 6, 2017
- Travel from Germany to IndonesiaThis INTRO is just February 2017 in beginning-...
transfering some content it from my soon not more available VirtualTourist- site.....
[i]Comment: This first steps at TP here - will be completed step Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 5, 2017
- Ubud and Munduk, Bali
We landed in Bali and took a taxi straight to Ubud. The first morning we wandered the city and had lunch at an organic rest Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Feb 4, 2017
- Härligt återseende i Bintan!Efter fyra månader utan Mormor&Morfar, Mamma&Pappa och Svärmor&Svärfar så var det härligt att se dom igen!
[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/F_X33ufs4iCxLFshdaYXP6W-sUpAy0I9vkgfTy2hivZtxB81Jmx5axi-X9Fy7n6xK3VJHnUpW0t_71EAHCvcltLFArd29OZhCnQ59HdvnMqm Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Feb 1, 2017
- Konsep Marketing Mix - Strategi Bauran Pemasaran 4PRencana Marketing Mix - Kiat Bauran Pemasaran 4P
Pengertian Kiat Pemasaran
Sebelumnya keterangan selanjutnya mungkin saja baiknya kita mesti memahami serta tahu terlebih dulu tentang apakah itu kiat pemasaran. Rencana kiat pemasaran product memb Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Jan 31, 2017
- Day 34 - On towards the finishing lineI can't believe I've written 34 diary journals !
Anyhow this is sadly the last one, as we draw towards the end of our travels after
5 weeks of travelling, covering 4 countries and taking just over 1,000 photo's.
So today Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 26, 2017
- Day 33 - Life's a Beach
After 3 days continuous diving, it was time to relax and have a "beach day" - the first of the holiday !
After a lazy breakfast we made our way to our private beach, laid our towels out in true Germanic Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 25, 2017
- Grand tour coming to an end!Selamat Siang!
This is one of the very last times I will be writing my blog on Bali. Grand Tour is coming to an end and everyone is leaving Bali this. All assignments are handed in, all presentations are done and Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Jan 25, 2017
- Day 32 - Padang Bay - Seahorses and Sushi
Our last diving day in Bali and also our last early start !
Still we left at 7am to get geared up and then travel across the island to Padang Bay,
another famous dive site in Bali, about an hours drive Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 24, 2017