- Day 31 - World War 2 wreck diving at Tulemben
Dive day 2 - again another early start, this time we traveled by land
(thankfully not another rollercoaster boat journey to start the day !) across to Tulemben,
Bali's most famous dive site as it the home to the sunken USS Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 23, 2017
- Day 30 - Back to College
An early start, up at 5am as we'd pre-booked my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course when we were back in the UK before we came out,
(well it was either in the UK with 6c water temp or Bali Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 22, 2017
- Day 29 - on to Nusa Dua - Paradise found !
After breakfast we said our goodbyes to the group and set off on our own for our final week in Bali.
We'd arranged for a private taxi to take us directly there.
Nusa Dua was approx. 40km south of Ubud located Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 21, 2017
- Högt och lågt i djungelnEn sak var säker när vi gav oss ut på vårt äventyr - Mimmi skulle träffa orangutanger! Och i Bukit Lawang mitt i djungeln på Sumatra så hände det :).
Om man någon gång undrat var Djungelboken utspelar sig på grund Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Jan 21, 2017
- Day 28 - Ubud
After 2 great days in Pemuteran, we made our way across the island to Ubud, the islands main centre for Balinese culture and Arts.
Made more famous recently, as it was used as a film set location in the Julia Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 20, 2017
- Day 27 - Cave Diving and Sharks !
We had a free day, so we decided to go diving, luckily the dive centre was next day to our hotel which made it very convenient.
The area just off the Pemuteran coast,
where we were was a popluar dive site Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 19, 2017
- Day 26 - Boat to Bali
We awoke to sound of the call to prayer, quiet nice given we were in this remote plush hotel and
there was only our group staying in the hotel.
Leaving our little bungalow for breakfast we were greeted by another Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 18, 2017
- Day 25 - Mount Bromo Sunrise
A late night or very early morning ?
Anyhow we got up at 3am and left in 4WD Jeeps, driving up the slopes of Gunung (Mountain) Pananjakan at 2,770m (9,000ft) and
on-route crossing the Laotian Pasir plateau (know as the Sea Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 17, 2017
- Day 24 - Naturalists in the Nature Reserve !
We awoke to the sounds of Cicadas, followed by a refreshing cold shower out in the open air bathroom !
Shorty after breakfast we set off for a walk around the reserve to view the produce grown on the estate and Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 16, 2017
- Day 23 - Seloliman Nature ReserveToday we left Yogyakarta after 3 great days here and via another train journey, each one another adventure - as always in Asia !
The central rail station in Yogyakarta was spotless with polished tiled floors and all the traders, hawkers Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 15, 2017
- Day 22 - Bicycles and Ballet
Another full-on day was planned and we started by travelling out of the city by bus to a small village (with safer roads) for a bike ride around the local villages and to visit some local industries and farms etc.
After Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 14, 2017
- Day 21 - Borobudur & Prambanan
An early start - up at 4am in order to get to the Borobudur complex before sunrise and the hoards of tourists that would
no doubt would be descending on the site later in the day.
We got a pack Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 13, 2017
- Day 20 - Yogyakarta
Today we left Pangandaran in the central province and caught a train to the eastern province of Java and on to Yogyakarta.
Yogyakarta is certainly a tourist "must see" destination and you could tell as soon as we arrived,
Firstly it Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 12, 2017
- Day 19 - Penanjung National Park
Today we spent a full day in Pangandaran, starting with a walking tour of the village markets which included a visit to the
Local Fish market where they were selling Dog Sharks - mainly for the "Shark Fin Soup" plus Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 11, 2017
- Day 18 - Train to Pangandaran
An early start - up at 5.30am, quick breakfast & checkout before catching a taxi to the main railway station for
the 8am train to Pangandaran,.
Pangandaran is a large fishing village situated around 250 miles south of Jakarta on Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 10, 2017
- Day 17 - Jakarta
Today was our first full day in Java and after breakfast we went on a walking tour of Jakarta the capital city.
We got a minibus to the centre of town and started off in Chinatown, again !
(Every city in the Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 9, 2017
- Day 16 - on to Java, Indonesia
After 20 hours flat out in Singapore, it was time to say goodbye and depart for our next destination - Java in Indonesia.
Java is the second largest island of Indonesia after Sumatra, Borneo and Bali in land size but is Posted by Andy-Irene in Bangkok to Bali | Jan 8, 2017
- Christmas and New Years Eve Selamat Tahun Baru!
In English translation a very happy new year to all of you! 3 weeks have passed since the last time I wrote and a lot of good things happened!
I left you guys in the beginning of December and Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Jan 3, 2017
- The green monkey forest of UbudThe secret monkey forest sanctuary (Monkey forest Ubud) not only become a good tourism object, spiritual place but also become an important spot for conservation programs and research Posted by Nur Alamsyah in INDONESIA GO GREEN LEISURE AND ADVENTURE | Dec 20, 2016
- The Bali life!Selamat Siang!
Once again an update from my life here on Bali! We are already in week 5. I thought the time went fast in Thailand, but here it is even more crazier how fast it is going! We haven't been Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Dec 12, 2016
- Adjusting on BaliSelamat Siang!
It has been a good two weeks since I wrote something for you guys. The time is flying by and this is already week 3 on Bali. I have to say, I am becoming quite adjusted to the Balinese Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Dec 1, 2016
- Central and East JavaSunday [26/6/2016] Kolin and I took an evening flight from Brunei to Surabaya which was not a very long flight. By the time we landed in Surabaya, it was about 8.40pm. The airport is similar to Bali airport and is Posted by Lingering in Lingering On And On | Nov 24, 2016
- Island feverAfter two weeks in Bali, our next stop was a small island called Nusa Lembongan, a popular spot for many water-based activities and where Jon believed he could further pursue his newfound love of riding the waves...
Our boat ride to Posted by Selinab83 in Tour of the Indian ocean | Nov 23, 2016
- From Bangkok to BaliSelamat Siang!
At this point I am writing this blog from Bali. Last time from my blog I was telling you we were in our last week in Thailand and it flew by!! We had our final presentation which we passed Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Nov 16, 2016
- Menjelajahi Faedah Dari Merk FilingMempunyai merk dagang dengan cara hukum jaminan kalau tak ada individu atau tubuh lain akan memakainya tanpa ada izin anda. Serta, bila ada yang memakai itu tanpa ada memohon kesepakatan Anda jadi Anda bisa mengawali sistem hukum pada individu atau Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Nov 8, 2016