- Scenes from Dublin (day 1)We just started exploring Dublin and don't have any new stories yet. Here are scenes from our walk today in City Centre.
[img=http: Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Apr 15, 2015
- Homeward BoundWe are on the plane now. I've got J next to me, Luke and Beau in front of me, the loudest children known to man behind me, a blanket of blue water below us, my playlist on repeat, and a Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Apr 4, 2015
- Great Friday EveFamiliarity is a welcome feeling. Consistency is calming. Stepping back into Ireland felt just plain good, which I didn't expect. The kids were happy to see their Tayto chips in the vending machines as soon as we stepped off the Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Apr 4, 2015
- Gaelic Fraggles & the Gift of Gab
Mornings are meant for sleeping, coffee sipping, and relaxing. Functional activities, such as preparing for the day, really should be pushed into another time category, such as mid-morning. Because I have not yet made this a reality on a daily Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- Drops of JupiterWhen we were walking the Cliffs of Moher a couple of days ago, we passed a teenage girl that was complaining to her mom in a C sharp voice (that's a friendly description of 'high-pitched', although I have no clue Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- Sunday Alphabet SoupI knew when I opened my eyes this morning that I'd slept far too well and far too late. It felt so good. I rolled over and grabbed the curtain in our room and pulled it back to find that Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- Eighth Wonder of the WorldI'm not sure who voted on the Wonders of the World, but I'd bet if we looked at the top ten list, the Cliffs of Moher are on there thinking that they definitely deserve a bigger vote. I'd guess that Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- The Mad Hatter's Pizza PartyWe are getting quite good at our road trips now. Our days are easily 3-4 hours on the road with picture pullovers and gas station stops extending time where needed. We know how to identify the gold mine gas stations Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- Just Another Day in the LifeIt was early morning and we were driving along what had been deemed some of the most dangerous, but beautiful, cliffs to drive in Ireland. Justice and Jaden were chatting about all of the oddly colored sheep in the fields Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- Road Trip!
We woke early this morning and caught a cab to the airport so we could grab our rental car and go explore the countryside from top to bottom. We approached the Europcar counter with horrendous driving stories drifting about in Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- No Green In Ireland?!We woke rested and ready to go on St. Patrick's Day, although nothing could have prepared us for what was in store. We had been told by some and read tidbits online that the country gives nothing more than a Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
I'm not quite sure what happened between our last trip and this one, but our bags were packed the night before, my toes were painted and dry before trying to rush them into shoes on the way to the airport, Posted by akgearhard in Chasing Dreams | Mar 25, 2015
- Ireland-ing[center]soooo last week i took a mini sabbatical (missed on german class) and hopped on a plane to ireland to get in touch with my irish heritage and see the aftermath of st. patty's day :p while i missed the Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Mar 23, 2015
- Tourico Vacations Here are some tips for those of you with Irish blood in your veins who are considering making your first trip to Ireland.
This advice is primarily directed at Irish-Americans/American-Irish but in my opinion it should be helpful to first-time Posted by tourico in Tourico Vacations | Mar 15, 2015
- Travel Itinerary
So we decided to get this blog going to keep everyone up to date with our travels ;) Leaving in three days can't wait!!
Our proposed itinerary is as follows:
One month in India
One month in Bangkok + south Thailand
3 weeks Posted by JohnnyTina in India and South East Asia | Feb 19, 2015
Please please please donate to my Donation fund to travel to South Africa summer 2016 to help prevent poaching and help with the cons Posted by Cathy Mccabe in Animal Conservation In South Africa | Jan 17, 2015
- Last Day in DublinBefore I talk about today's events, let me fill you in on last night. We went to the Brazen Head pub, which apparently is the oldest pub in Dublin. There, we were treated to a three-course dinner. Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 16, 2015
- Catching Up On DublinTuesday
Tuesday was a free day for everyone. I think many took advantage of the chance to sleep in. I know I did!
In the afternoon many of us went to Dublin Castle. Some went in to take a Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 15, 2015
- Catching Up -- Saturday through MondaySaturday
Saturday was a free day. I went with five others to Paris for the day. It is about 2.5 hours by train though the Channel tunnel. We did a walking tour of the major sites and took Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 14, 2015
- Catching Up -- FridayLast Friday we started the day at Old Bailey, which is the criminal court in London. We were able to sit in on a hearing in a criminal case where it sounded like parents were accused of neglect of Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 13, 2015
- First Weeks of my Irish Adventure[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/436891/IMG_4015.jpg thumb=http://p Posted by clairebear89 in 2015 - Discovering My Irish Roots | Jan 11, 2015
- IrelandThere is nothing better than a little city break to finish off the year with. Luckily, Adam surprised me with a booked trip to Dublin - somewhere I have always wanted to go and never been, despite it being so Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Jan 11, 2015
- Pop the Cork and let the fun begin!!!After a relatively low-key day and a half in Killarney, we arrived in Cork on Friday afternoon. By this time, we had experienced two extremes of cities – the New York Cityish bustle of Dublin and the small-town-everything-shuts-down-for-a-relative Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jan 6, 2015
- Irish Walk 2016Today is the start of the preparation for a walk of 500 klms from Leitrim in the North to Castletownbere in the South of Ireland, the O'Sullivan March. My Great Grandmother was an O'Sullivan so th Posted by Rianda in Traveller Down Under | Jan 5, 2015
- Five Crazy (and cold) Days in DublinThe Kammerer Sisters arrived in Dublin in the early afternoon on the 26th. Natalie spent the last half of the flight staring out the window at the gorgeous green countryside, while aviophobic Eva sat petrified on the other side Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Dec 30, 2014