- May 2016: Austin, Midland, Anchorage, HoustonMay started out with OTC, the Offshore Technology Conference. Although I didn't have formal speaking roles I was engaged in multiple SPE and other business meetings. The first two copies of my most recent book (See [[https://www.crcpress.com/Unconventiona Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Jun 17, 2016
- Frank & Linda Ireland-Scotland[center][/center]
[left][/left]We started our 15-day trip flying into Dublin, the capital city of the Republic of Ireland. After touring Dublin, we headed south along the eastern coast st Posted by Scuba Frank in Frank & Linda Ireland-Scotland | Jun 14, 2016
- A Guinness or TwoSo where's the first place you stop when you go to Dublin for the weekend? The Guinness Storehouse of course!! And yes that's my Guinness I'm drinking.
We wanted Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jun 12, 2016
- Day 16Today I woke up with excitement and sadness. Today was the day I had to say goodbye to everyone I had spent the last few weeks with, but it was also a fun filled day with the excitement of Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 11, 2016
- Day 15Today was my last day at the surgery. We were actually pretty busy all day which was great! All day I got to see lots of different things. Including: many children coming in with sore throats and Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 11, 2016
- Day 14Today I set my alarm early because I wanted to get up an shower this morning. I remember my alarm going off...but I didn't get up...whoops. So I woke up in a rush and had to get ready Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 7, 2016
- Day 13Today we had to get up early again (6:30). Luckily Dorothy woke me up because I would not have gotten up on my own. I was tired. I didn’t sleep that well again---the shower water was only Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 7, 2016
- Day 12Today, we didn’t have to get up super early! Dorothy came in and woke me up at 8:00am though so we could go eat and shop haha. I got up and got ready as quickly as possible. Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 7, 2016
- Day 11Today we woke up at 5:30 am. VERY EARLY. We didn’t sleep very well either because people were sleep talking/talking to themselves… Haha (and by “we” I mean Dorothy and I). There was a small panic when Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 7, 2016
- Day 10So today I was at my internship placement with Dr. Lawlor again. The morning was not super busy but we had more patients than the previous day. Then we went to Kate’s for lunch again and had a Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 7, 2016
- Day 9Today I left at 9:00am with Dr. Lawlor to Dublin.
On Thursdays, Dr. Lawlors surgery is closed so he offered to drive me to downtown Dublin and give me a tour.
The drive to Dublin is about a two hour Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 2, 2016
- Dublin [[http://|Your text to link here...]]Arrived in Dublin around 3pm. It was sunny and 15 c. Was just like a beautiful Vancouver day.
We walked around for a few hours to get a feel for the place. The major streets we Posted by gailmb in Ireland 2016 | Jun 2, 2016
- Day 8
This is a good summary of my day haha! :) I played with this bug for a good 30 minutes haha!
I woke up today again at 8:00 got ready had breakfast...haha the norm. Once at th Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | Jun 1, 2016
- Day 7Today felt relatively normal, like I knew what to expect and what I expected happened. That must mean I am getting comfortable here! :)
I woke up at 8:00, got ready for the day, and ate breakf Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | May 31, 2016
- Day 6This morning I woke up at 8:00 and got ready for a day at the surgery. My wonderful host mum had breakfast ready for me and then Dr. Lawlor showed up not much later to drive me to the Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | May 30, 2016
- Day 5I woke up at a normal time today around 9:00. My host family was still asleep (they got in around 5:00 a.m. from the wedding the night before). I just laid in bed for a while with my Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | May 29, 2016
- Day 4Last night before I went to bed, my homestay mum suggested I not turn on an alarm for the morning and just sleep in. I decided to take her advice thinking I would probably wake up early anyway. Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | May 28, 2016
- Day 3Today began very early for me! Early as in 3:00 a.m.
That is 8:00 p.m. New Mexico time- as my mom wou Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | May 27, 2016
- Day 2My journey began at 12:00 New Mexico time. My whole family drove me to the airport:
I said goodbye and started my solo adventure! My first stop was Houston. I had a mini adventure Posted by sarahtravel12 in Wexford Ireland | May 26, 2016
- IrelandCheers from Ireland!! I arrived here on Tuesday the 17th and met up with Carin (friend from grad school) and Melissa (Carin's co-worker). We met in Dublin, picked up a rental car, and headed all the way across the country Posted by EuroAsh in EuroAsh | May 19, 2016
- April 15-18April 15-16
On April 15 we started the day by walking down to St. George's Market which is like a farmer’s market/flea market. You can get anything from fresh meat, produce and baked goods to used computers. Our next Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | Apr 24, 2016
- April 8-9April 8-9
Drove to Enniscrone, a small coastal town in northwest Ireland. We ate at a restaurant that served traditional Irish food, Ait Eile, and had one of our best meals so far. Enniscrone has a beautiful beach that Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | Apr 11, 2016
- April 7April 7
We explored Galway today. They have a great city center area that is very active. We took a stroll along the River Corrib which runs through the city. Went to the Galway City Museum, ate fish Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | Apr 10, 2016
- April 6April 6
We went a tour that took us west from Galway along the Galway Bay. We drove through Spiddal, Rosmuc and along the rugged shoreline to Roundstone and Clifden. The tour took us through the Connemara region showing Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | Apr 10, 2016
- April 5April 5
Today we took a tour to the Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher. The tour begins with a drive through the Burren which is a landscape like no other place on the planet. We caught a ferry from Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | Apr 7, 2016