- The West Coast-Ireland StyleOn 8/26 we went on a 5km walk along the West Coast of Ireland on Spiddel Beach. The beaches here are similar to those on the Washington Coast in terms of weather, however they are much rockier (if that's a Posted by amber.jo in Ireland & The Netherlands | Aug 28, 2015
- My first few days in Galway[img=http://pho Posted by amber.jo in Ireland & The Netherlands | Aug 23, 2015
- The title Posted by summerspirit in Ireland | Aug 11, 2015
- Quick stop in Wexford (Ireland) before Workaway time!Well, its been awhile since I have gotten around to putting together a post about our travels. It's not that we haven't had much to write about, but rather I just haven't had time to prioritize this in with Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Aug 6, 2015
- And we are off! Holmsey's TeamsTen little hares are off on their journeys to the Uk, Europe, America and a few more destinations!
The final teams are as following.
1. Miss Chiara Levorato
2. Regina Priester
3. Judy Davis
4. Anne Hughes
5. G. French,
Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Aug 4, 2015
- Sunny Spells/Bin the PooScenes from our last full day in Dublin.
I took a nice yoga class at The [[http://www.yoga.ie/|Yoga Room]] this morning, and later we had a little lunch at Herbert Park on this first day of August with 'sunny spells' as they Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Aug 1, 2015
- Last days in Dublin[float=right][/float]Our days are coming to an end in Dublin.
We stayed in Shankill for two weeks in a charming apartment, at a very nice location, through airbnb. We only briefly met th Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 31, 2015
- Near the Best Day Ever It isn't like there are any typical days on a trip to Ireland. It is a beautiful country and with a trip like ours where we are seeing something new and amazing every day. Today, like every day, we had Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 30, 2015
- Aran Islands, Gulway,Wesport, Donegal We have been so busy that we have been slacking on our blogging duties. So much has happened in the last 4 days that I am not sure I will get it all in, or remember it. But here goes. Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 29, 2015
- It's so green in Ireland!To save the time and hassle associated with flying (I am so over regional European airports after Marseille) and to use a different mode of travel, I booked us onto the ferry from Holyhead to Dublin. We had a lovely Posted by suel1960 in Sue's 2015 adventure continued | Jul 28, 2015
- Holmsey's Hop Buddy TeamsHolmsey’s Hop Teams
Travel Buddy Teams
Lynda Taras Baba
Karen Jorgen, St
Jennifer Smith (Olna)
Catherine Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Jul 25, 2015
- Coming home to WalesDad and Daf had a late night on Wednesday, and took a while to get going the next morning. When they eventually did, we split up, with the parents and I going for a looped walk around a nearby village.
As Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 24, 2015
- Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Caves, and FrioriesBeen a few days since our last blog entry because we have been so busy. We are getting up at about 7 each morning and touring hard until things close at about 5. After that we usually get involved in Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 24, 2015
- Doing it all in Donegal (part 2)Today we woke up to Dafydd doing a radio interview on a national station. The interviewer apologised to him on behalf of the entire nation, and people texted in saying that they hope he gets well soon, and that they Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 22, 2015
- Doing it all in Donegal (part 1)I had to break this entry into two, because there are plenty of photos, reflecting the incredible scenery we've seen in the last two days.
Let's go back to yesterday then, when the first highlight was buying the newspaper in Letterkenny Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 22, 2015
- SignpostsI like to know where I am going.
When hiking, I am comforted when signposts appear and confirm we are on the right path. In life, the signposts can be harder to spot. George does a gre Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 22, 2015
- History, beer and deathWe started the day with a visit to Dublinia, a museum dedicated to the city’s Viking and medieval past. Amongst other things, I learnt that the Vikings didn’t really raid that much, because it needed some seriously good weather to Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 20, 2015
- Holmsey Hare's HopOver the last few weeks I've had a fair few deliveries go missing. I always get proof of postage but that only proves I posted it, not that it will get there.
The parcels that go missing seem to be Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Jul 20, 2015
- Beara Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and Kilarney I would love to be able to describe each picture to you and where it was taken but to be honest I am starting to lose track. We have spent the last couple of days on the Beara Peninsula and Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 20, 2015
- A schmuck of the IrishLeaving Nana to relax in bed, the parentals and I went early to Kilmainham Gaol, the old Dublin prison. We heard more about the men and women of the 1916 Uprising, and about the victims of the civil war. It’s Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 18, 2015
- Ooooooo Mizen Head and Some Other Pretty StuffNo castles or churches or walking through some rich dudes house today, instead we are headed off to the Beara Peninsula, which I think is a less visited place than Dingle or Kerry but I suspect just a gorgeous. The Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 17, 2015
- Great craicWe left picturesque Edern mid-morning, stopping only at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantisiliogogogoch, a town famous for its name and not much else. The train station area was unbelievably crowded with tourists, most of them on bus tours, all Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 17, 2015
- What the Blarney? and Cork Gaol So today was a pretty laid back day, we didnt have much planned and it that was a god thing. The first thing on the agenda was the famous Blarney Castle. This is the home of the famous Blarney Stone Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 17, 2015
- Kinsale and Cobh This day was one of the best yet. We were both surprised and delighted by the 2 wonderful seaside towns we visited today. The first was Kinsale. This is a very pretty town and it has a ton to see Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 17, 2015
- July in DublinWe flew back to Dublin to stay for three weeks of rest before heading back to the U.S. We spent the first couple of nights at a B&B, then a hotel, then took a nice long walk from Donnybrook to Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 15, 2015