- Travel Itinerary
So we decided to get this blog going to keep everyone up to date with our travels ;) Leaving in three days can't wait!!
Our proposed itinerary is as follows:
One month in India
One month in Bangkok + south Thailand
3 weeks Posted by JohnnyTina in India and South East Asia | Feb 19, 2015
Please please please donate to my Donation fund to travel to South Africa summer 2016 to help prevent poaching and help with the cons Posted by Cathy Mccabe in Animal Conservation In South Africa | Jan 17, 2015
- Last Day in DublinBefore I talk about today's events, let me fill you in on last night. We went to the Brazen Head pub, which apparently is the oldest pub in Dublin. There, we were treated to a three-course dinner. Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 16, 2015
- Catching Up On DublinTuesday
Tuesday was a free day for everyone. I think many took advantage of the chance to sleep in. I know I did!
In the afternoon many of us went to Dublin Castle. Some went in to take a Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 15, 2015
- Catching Up -- Saturday through MondaySaturday
Saturday was a free day. I went with five others to Paris for the day. It is about 2.5 hours by train though the Channel tunnel. We did a walking tour of the major sites and took Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 14, 2015
- Catching Up -- FridayLast Friday we started the day at Old Bailey, which is the criminal court in London. We were able to sit in on a hearing in a criminal case where it sounded like parents were accused of neglect of Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 13, 2015
- First Weeks of my Irish Adventure[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/436891/IMG_4015.jpg thumb=http://p Posted by clairebear89 in 2015 - Discovering My Irish Roots | Jan 11, 2015
- IrelandThere is nothing better than a little city break to finish off the year with. Luckily, Adam surprised me with a booked trip to Dublin - somewhere I have always wanted to go and never been, despite it being so Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Jan 11, 2015
- Pop the Cork and let the fun begin!!!After a relatively low-key day and a half in Killarney, we arrived in Cork on Friday afternoon. By this time, we had experienced two extremes of cities – the New York Cityish bustle of Dublin and the small-town-everything-shuts-down-for-a-relative Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jan 6, 2015
- Irish Walk 2016Today is the start of the preparation for a walk of 500 klms from Leitrim in the north to Castletownbere in the south of Ireland, the O'Sullivan March. My Great Grandmother was an O'Sullivan so this walk is a little Posted by Rianda in Traveller Down Under | Jan 5, 2015
- Five Crazy (and cold) Days in DublinThe Kammerer Sisters arrived in Dublin in the early afternoon on the 26th. Natalie spent the last half of the flight staring out the window at the gorgeous green countryside, while aviophobic Eva sat petrified on the other side Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Dec 30, 2014
- Days 159-165: Dublin, IrelandWell, things didn't exactly go according to plans, so I ended up sleeping outside. Irish summer is pretty cold. Luckily, it was only windy, not rainy. Must've been between 5 and 10 degrees.
Thankfully, my old roomie from Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- They think it's all over? It is (for) now...I've been back in Dublin just over a week now and after a few days it almost feels like I've never been away. Picking highlights from the trip is difficult as there are many. If we had to pick one Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Dec 24, 2014
- Republic of Ireland==Republic of Ireland==
3rd Nov to 5th Nov: We left our hostel in Belfast, returned our rental car and made our way to the bus station. After about an hour's wait, we got on and left for Dublin, the capital of Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Dec 20, 2014
- Dublin Here We ComeWe were thinking of tracking along the coast toward Dublin but decide Dungarvan and Kilkenny are on our hit list as we head north. But first I have to take a picture of the crab berries on the tree beside Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 5, 2014
- Oranmore BnB IrelandA good night’s sleep at Shane and Veronique’s farmhouse and we’re well rested and ready for the next leg to Cork.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 4, 2014
- Luck Of The IrishUp early this early morning to get the car packed and ready for our Irish leg of the journey.
Absolutely freezing cold - walked up to RAFA car park to a car that was all frosty and frozen.
[i Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 3, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving from Ireland!Well to start things off...Happy Thanksgiving! Justin and I are very thankful for many things this year. We are thankful for this trip and for everyone who has helped us along the way; we are thankful for our Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 27, 2014
- Dreamy Day in DublinToday we woke up to freezing temperatures in Dublin, which made it particularly difficult to get out of bed. We set an alarm for 10:00 and we both cuddled in bed for a little while longer. Kaela started reading her Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 26, 2014
- An Irish Letter to the Grave As I pen this final letter to my precious mother I know she will be smiling at me as I struggle to carry on a tradition I have had with her, a tradition of a weekly letter to her regardless Posted by Rianda in Traveller Down Under | Nov 26, 2014
- Travel Day: Doolin to DublinWe woke up in Doolin to a cold, rainy winter morning. We got out of bed just in time to do a few minutes of packing before heading out to the dining room for breakfast. We were immediately served a Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 25, 2014
- Creogh Patrick ClimbJULY 2011
I had seen this mountain from the bus on a previous trip and me being me and probably someone saying I couldn't do it, but this early morning saw me standing looking at Creogh Patrick as it loomed above Posted by Rianda in Traveller Down Under | Nov 25, 2014
- Travel Day: Killarney to DoolinWe woke up to a cold morning in Killarney around 9:00. We went downstairs soon after getting up and had another fantastic Irish breakfast complete with sausage, thick bacon (which was quite salty this time), and two fried eggs. We Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 24, 2014
- Travel Day: The Ring of KerryWe had a wonderful day exploring more of Ireland’s beautiful countryside. We started our morning off around 8:45 when we cleaned up for breakfast. We had another delicious Irish breakfast with fried eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast! Once Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 24, 2014
- Travel Day: Kilkenny to BlarneyWe had a great day exploring Ireland! We started our morning with a delicious Irish breakfast at our b&b. My hearty meal consisted of an omelet, a cooked tomato, and bacon while Justin had the classic fried plate which Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 22, 2014