- Titanic MuseumThe day finally arrived for Ethan when he got to go to the Titanic Museum, a passion of his for the last couple of years now. He has always loved watching the movie and reading the book at Pa Stick's Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Oct 8, 2015
- IrelandOn Sunday we touched down in Dublin and were so thrilled to see Nathan waiting at arrivals for us. Ethan ran exciting into his arms and Dave and Bec were very happy to see a friendly welcoming face. Nathan assisted Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Oct 6, 2015
- End of the Irish one-way roadThe trip is drawing to a close, and I am back in Ireland again. The second week in Scotland was every bit as good as the first. The weather for three days where I was staying turned out Posted by VP28802 in Eireann agus Alba | Oct 5, 2015
- Off to GalwayAsh and I woke up to a brisk morning and stopped by her parents house, had some tea, then Warren's parents house... had some tea.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/658901/large Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Sep 24, 2015
- Ireland! At 2am I boarded the plane for Ireland. I had the sweetest letter to read for the start of my journey. It put me in such a warm and toasty mood I fell into a deep sleep on the plane Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Sep 23, 2015
- Post wedding clarity in IrelandI have finally regained enough motor skills to write again, mainly since I have to drive to Scotland tomorrow. The wedding on the weekend was huge, packed, and well catered. Pig on a spit, potatoes galore (as you Posted by VP28802 in Eireann agus Alba | Sep 15, 2015
- Trim, Newgrange and The Battle of the BoyneOur first stop on this Sunday was to Trim, in County Meath, Ireland. It is situated on the River Boyne. The town is noted for Trim Castle - the largest Cambro-Norman castle in Ireland. Other features are Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 11, 2015
- Cliffs of MoherFrom Limerick we head to the West Coast to view the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare. The man at our Dublin hotel had circled all these different places he thought we should visit in our short time in Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 11, 2015
- Cork, Blarney, Killkarney and LimerickOn a showery morning we leave Cork and head for Blarney Castle. I had spied in a brochure that we were near Blarney Castle. Of course we had to visit. This was one time when ignorance was Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 10, 2015
- Where does all this whiskey come from?Since last entry, I have been to a Gaelic football final, consumed copious volumes of alcohol, and generally lounged about. I am still not sure which one of these pastimes is considered the national sport. Also the museums Posted by VP28802 in Eireann agus Alba | Sep 10, 2015
- Waterford, Kilkenny, Cashel, Cork, IrelandWe enjoyed our stay in the Waterford Marina Hotel but it was time to move on. First we explored Waterford, well the historical viking triangle of Waterford. The Waterford Crystal Shop was the first place to visit. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 9, 2015
- Day three in Ireland So! It's day three and somehow I've already seen 75% of the touristy things in Dublin. Granted, I am pretty darn tired.
Here is a break down of what I did :
Day one-- walked about 4 hours, saw Posted by beegetslost in Getting lost ♡ | Sep 9, 2015
- Quick trip to the Emerald IsleAfter beautiful weather in Munich, it was back to showers in London on Tuesday. Went up to the Vietnamese Embassy to apply for visas and then over to South West London for my first chance to see the Dons Posted by liamwimbo in UK_Europe_2015 | Sep 8, 2015
- A day in DublinOn a very wet day in Ireland a good place to spend time is the Guinness Storehouse. This activity was definitely top of Geoff's list. We walked here from our apartment. I was pleased to have my Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 7, 2015
- Facts about IrelandI have finally managed to secure a relatively lucid period between drinks where I am sober enough to give an update on the journey so far. And while the Irish may have the ability to make over 200 types Posted by VP28802 in Eireann agus Alba | Sep 6, 2015
- Galway to Dublin and (almost) everything in Between8/29-9/6
My trip is going by so fast, and I am having an awesome time. On 8/29 we did a hike called Croagh Patrick, in County mayo of the Republic of Ireland. The hike had amazing scenery, but it Posted by amber.jo in Ireland & The Netherlands | Sep 6, 2015
- Arrival on the islandEver seen the Walking Dead? I mean, really seen them? I know where they come from: the transit lounges of International airports. Hundreds of glazed, vacant looks on the faces of shuffling figures with their wild hair Posted by VP28802 in Eireann agus Alba | Sep 4, 2015
- The West Coast-Ireland StyleOn 8/26 we went on a 5km walk along the West Coast of Ireland on Spiddel Beach. The beaches here are similar to those on the Washington Coast in terms of weather, however they are much rockier (if that's a Posted by amber.jo in Ireland & The Netherlands | Aug 28, 2015
- My first few days in Galway[img=http://pho Posted by amber.jo in Ireland & The Netherlands | Aug 23, 2015
- The title Posted by summerspirit in Ireland | Aug 11, 2015
- Quick stop in Wexford (Ireland) before Workaway time!Well, its been awhile since I have gotten around to putting together a post about our travels. It's not that we haven't had much to write about, but rather I just haven't had time to prioritize this in with Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Aug 6, 2015
- And we are off! Holmsey's TeamsTen little hares are off on their journeys to the Uk, Europe, America and a few more destinations!
The final teams are as following.
1. Miss Chiara Levorato
2. Regina Priester
3. Judy Davis
4. Anne Hughes
5. G. French,
Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Aug 4, 2015
- Sunny Spells/Bin the PooScenes from our last full day in Dublin.
I took a nice yoga class at The [[http://www.yoga.ie/|Yoga Room]] this morning, and later we had a little lunch at Herbert Park on this first day of August with 'sunny spells' as they Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Aug 1, 2015
- Last days in Dublin[float=right][/float]Our days are coming to an end in Dublin.
We stayed in Shankill for two weeks in a charming apartment, at a very nice location, through airbnb. We only briefly met th Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 31, 2015
- Near the Best Day Ever It isn't like there are any typical days on a trip to Ireland. It is a beautiful country and with a trip like ours where we are seeing something new and amazing every day. Today, like every day, we had Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 30, 2015