- It Begins!This is my first post, but I don't leave for another 38 days yet (29th December).
Still so much to prepare, so much to buy. So much that will no doubt go wrong!
Having never been travelling before, and only ever having Posted by WrightA in The Ramblings of Sheltered Traveller | Nov 21, 2015
- Life Changes & Upcoming QuestsI rarely blog when I'm not travelling but I know one day when I'm old, haggard and losing my mind (I know. Like that's not already started harmph harmph.) I will look back on these stories and wonder about all Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | Mar 23, 2015
- The Weirdest Things I've EVER Had In My MouthSo I've just got home from an impromptu drink down the local with ma bruva from da same mutha, I decided what better way to sum up my evening than to sum up the weirdest shit I've ever eaten?? Seriously...why Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | Jan 24, 2014
- Popping Tags Seattle StyleWell readers, it’s time I was off again (but of course!)
Yep, let the blogging re-commence. I’m not off for long really but I know this trip is going to be filled with the type of shenanigans, hijinks, debauchery and Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | Jan 21, 2014
- If it is lost, then it can be found
A woman must know when to stay and when to go, she knows when her time is up, when she is no longer wanted and she feels in her he Posted by goldenomad in Hello world...this is me | Oct 15, 2012
- Last Day Of WorkSee attached photo Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | May 20, 2012
- Employment TerminatesFirst panic over and done with. Lying in bed, watching Peep Show, when suddenly I had a severe panic attack and lost consciousness. When I woke up, there was poo everywhere…not really. But I did freak out (and not because Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | May 14, 2012
- Last of the TT race weekWednesday 8th June
Supersport Race 2
Today was supposed to be the second race for the 600cc Supersport race so we set ourselves up in our room to watch from our bedroom window. There was rain in the morning so it was Posted by Ross_Tess in Ross & Tess biking around Europe | Jun 12, 2011
- Race day & Shopping dayMonday 6th June & Tuesday 7th
Race Day & Shopping day
Monday morning we were invited to watch the races from one of the Ginger Hall staff’s place, Olives, which is right on the fastest place of the track, Sulby Straight. They Posted by Ross_Tess in Ross & Tess biking around Europe | Jun 8, 2011
- Race Day & Mad SundaySaturday 4th June
We had grandstand tickets at the start finish line so after a big breakfast we rode down to Douglas along the track at the usual great rate of knots. It was pretty cool because the course was Posted by Ross_Tess in Ross & Tess biking around Europe | Jun 6, 2011
- Isle of Man partyingTuesday 31st May
Lay day due to consumption the night before
Ross did not make it to breakfast and I crawled back into bed after breakfast as we had a rather late night and I think three weeks of being on the Posted by Ross_Tess in Ross & Tess biking around Europe | Jun 5, 2011
- Things to remember..I am finally back at home sweet home, and I am not suprised to see absolutely nothing has changed on the old reliable Isle of Man.
This page is just for me really, everytime I feel a bit miserable I Posted by ThatsLife in Some People Wanna Speed It Up... | Jun 2, 2011
- I may have a problem...Ok, so the main point of today's entry is to make sure I am technologically advanced enough to be able to update my blog whilst i'm away :)
Also, i've just had a trial run at packing and I thought i'd Posted by ThatsLife in Some People Wanna Speed It Up... | Dec 25, 2010
- 24/01/08today science experiment went rong
love double tech
is it me or did jordan look at me or did he defend me for no reason there has
to be a reason
i belong with him if i get a valentines Posted by MaiAlovejb in 24/1/08 | Jan 24, 2008
- An update -after goodness knows how long!
Sorry guys, been real busy getting organised in the Isle of Man. See photos of house etc...
I'm working for an amazing company here on the Island. People cross your path for a reason - Posted by PJB in Pam and Keith - UK | Nov 9, 2007
- Jenna C and Pamela - Isle of Man 18/11/06 Posted by PJB in Pam and Keith - South East Asia | Dec 5, 2006