- Day 2 in the LandToday was an incredible day of learning and fun. We began the day with an up close and personal look at a boat from Jesus' day that was found silt and sand of the Sea of Galilee. Then, Posted by Budwenzel in Bud Wenzel's Israel Journeys | Sep 4, 2016
- More Pictures from Day 1Tell Megiddo model before walking the site
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/210306/IMG_0873.jpg thumb=http://photos.trave Posted by Budwenzel in Bud Wenzel's Israel Journeys | Sep 3, 2016
- First Steps in the LandThe first day of our journey was awesome! After a nice breakfast at a resort on the Mediterranean Sea, we headed up the coast to Caesarea. There we stopped at a Two Thousand year old amphitheater built by Posted by Budwenzel in Bud Wenzel's Israel Journeys | Sep 3, 2016
- Jerusalem and Beyond, and a failed border crossingOn Saturday, the Jewish Sabbath, many things were closed. We did, however, manage to visit the [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall|Western wailing wall]] up close, and walk the [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Via_Dolorosa|Via Dolorosa]], the sup Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Aug 22, 2016
- JerusalemAfter an uneventful first day in Jerusalem of settling in and buying groceries for the week, today we took our first tour called Jesus of Jerusalem, a walking tour of many of the important sights of Jesus. It was Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Aug 14, 2016
- Galilee - Day 7We met Shraga at 7 AM for our final day in Israel. Today's panoramic view came from atop the Mount of Precipice.
We could see the fertile Jordan Rift Valley
[img=ht Posted by Cybercsp in Sirena Cruise - Athens to Rome | Jun 20, 2016
- Jerusalem - Day 6We met Shraga at 7:30 AM, and headed towards Jerusalem, a two hour drive on Shabbat, due to light traffic.
We passed this monument as we entered the city.
We star Posted by Cybercsp in Sirena Cruise - Athens to Rome | Jun 18, 2016
- Haifa - Day 5After our face to face meeting onboard with Israeli immigration, we disembarked at 8 AM and met our guide, Shraga, who will be with us for the next three days.
We began our day with a trip up Mt. Posted by Cybercsp in Sirena Cruise - Athens to Rome | Jun 17, 2016
- Jezzar Pasha MosqueFrom the neutral territory of Geneva, I travel to the tumultuous country of Israel. With racism rampant and unceasing form both sides, I am going to have to try to be super careful with how I interact with people. I Posted by Nesawf in Cognitive Distinction | Dec 9, 2015
- Israel and Jordan '. Day. 39"
A cab to the airport was such a great idea. With four of us it wasn't that much more expensive and so much less stressful. We flew on Ezejet from Paris to Tel Aviv for Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Nov 3, 2015
- October 22 Day 10October 22 Tel Aviv
Today is the free tour of Jaffa. Our guide, Nicola, is a Jew from Britain.
We saw the door to Simon's home, although it is in a 19th century building. This is where Peter realized he should Posted by CheryleB in 2015 Adventure | Nov 1, 2015
- October 21 Day 9Day 9 On to Tel Aviv
Up at 7 to make sure we are ready for our 9:30 taxi. He arrived right on time. Cost was 64 Euros.
After arriving in Tel Aviv we caught another taxi to our hotel. Posted by CheryleB in 2015 Adventure | Nov 1, 2015
- Food, Food, and FoodMaybe it sounds like and Aweful title....However home-made food was the highlight of the trip. People show their love through cooking.
Cooking is not just eating it is part of ritual that embarks a lot of family gathering and talking about Posted by NAGATTRAVEL in TRAVELING WITH KIDS | Aug 10, 2015
- Love the smell of the baking bread....smell of the oak treesTwo years have passed since last I have been to my Town. I looked at the houses, trees, streets, people....rush of emotions came through me...
It is my childhood that has been shaped in this small village that is not small Posted by NAGATTRAVEL in TRAVELING WITH KIDS | Aug 10, 2015
- Being In my Home town....Since we arrived after midnight we just saw my immediate family and went in took a shower and head to sleep.
The children slept so well....I am the only one that couldn't adjust....Couple of things that I have in mind to Posted by NAGATTRAVEL in TRAVELING WITH KIDS | Aug 10, 2015
- Moscow AirportWe arrived at Moscow and our next flight is departing in 2 hours....We need to go through security check point through small doors.
While waiting to go through security I chatted with women next to me that she and her 2 Posted by NAGATTRAVEL in TRAVELING WITH KIDS | Aug 10, 2015
- JerusalemWe left New York in atypical freezing spring weather, and arrived in Israel to an atypically moist mild spring! The Tel Aviv-Jerusalem Highway was sheathed in fresh green, the hills around Jerusalem also green rather than gold.
We stayed Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Apr 29, 2015
- DC and IsraelIt has been difficult to write blog entries when there's so much we want to explore, so please forgive us for not writing sooner or at greater length. After leaving South America to start the next legs of our honeymoon Posted by Alenari in Alena and Ari's Honeymoon Extravaganza | Apr 23, 2015
- JerusalemSeder night in Jerusalem 2015-we're excited to be joining Zel and Riza, their two beautiful Israeli sons Nadav and Eyal, Riza's mum Pauline visiting from Florida, and Jerusalemite friend Tamar. We're imitating the locals; this is to be our sole Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Apr 5, 2015
- Time Flies When You are Climbing Ancient Ruins So, I am exhausted from all of the exploring we have been doing lately so I haven't been able to post much. All day we adventure and then we come back to the hotel, freshen-up, grab dinner, then sit down Posted by fullifescenario in Israel | Mar 31, 2015
- ForeignersWe finally landed safe and sounds in Israel, but 11 hours on a plane is no picnic, let me tell you what. You have a space that is 1.5 feet wide and 3 feet long to spend your trip in, Posted by fullifescenario in Israel | Mar 26, 2015
- West Banksy
“We build too many walls and not enough bridges” Isaac Newton
Build something high and wide enough and you should never have to worry about whatever it is that frightens you Posted by 19jenny79 in A Long Road | Jan 31, 2015
- IsraelCraters and Kittens
We cross the border into Israel, to the seaside resort city of Eilat. It looks clean and modern but we don’ Posted by nbergh in Where to Gumshoe? | Oct 31, 2014
- Israel in October - Part 1Israel. It's a home for divisions, sectarianism and violence (compare the Judean People's Front in Life of Brian).
At the same time Israel is a wondrous place, a cultural and modern oasis in the desert and home to the high-tech hub Posted by BradB in Tales of Travels | Oct 15, 2014
- Jerusalem, Israel[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/666235/DSC_ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Sep 30, 2014