- Travel Day: Firenze to the Cinque TerreToday was another long travel day. We started off our morning with some last minute packing before making the mile long walk to the car. We had everyone walk with their bags so we wouldn’t have another Rome Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 23, 2014
- Frari Church & San Giorgio MaggioreMonday, May 12, 2014
Today's plan is to wander down to the Frari church, then out to San Giorgio Maggiore, finishing with a walk through Dorsorduro. Our first stop is Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, in the San Polo district. Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Jul 23, 2014
- Last Day in Florence: The Uffizi MuseumToday was another fun and exciting day in Florence! We started the day off the best way possible by sleeping in until around 10:30. After Kaela, Jackson, and I woke up, we had about an hour to eat breakfast/lunch and Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 23, 2014
21st Jun to 23rd Jun: We were back on a Busabout bus at 8am, for our journey to Milan, Italy, from Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland. Ash spent the time on the bus blogging, and I spent my time doing what I usu Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jul 23, 2014
- Streets flooded, be advisedVenice is one of those destinations that people either swoon over or wrinkle their nose. For those of us who live far away from it, the idea of Venice holds promises of pastel waterfronts and turquoise tides. Europeans are more Posted by Gmp13 in Fernweh | Jul 22, 2014
- Rainy Day in FirenzeToday was such an adventurous day!! We started off our morning bright and early by walking over to the bell tower at the main duomo, or Italian cathedral. We wanted to walk up to the top to see the Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 21, 2014
- Last Two Weeks in BariOur third week in Bari has been slightly uneventful in a good way. We have spent our days rotating through reading, yoga, the beach and of course eating delicious food!
On Thursday it was very windy and there were not Posted by BakersAbroad in TheBakersAbroad | Jul 21, 2014
- MALCESINE "LIVE" Shopping Under The Stars and more
Photo by Italo Trimeloni: [[ www.lake-garda-italy.net]]
We returned to Malcesine in late May 2014 for 13 days just in time for the beginning of all the summer music that Posted by oinchats in Malcesine "Live" | Jul 21, 2014
- Week 15: The best things in life aren't thingsIt has been a full on week in Italy this week! We started with a second day in Verona. Thankfully the weather picked up a bit, and we made the most of it with lots of sightseeing around the city. Posted by Andrew and Lisa in Andrew & Lisa's european adventure | Jul 21, 2014
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze: Michelangelo's DavidWe had a pretty early start to the day today. We left the house around 7:45 and made our way to the Accademia. We had 8:30 reservations so we wanted to get in line early. People were Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 20, 2014
- Travel Day: Toscana to FirenzeToday was a very interesting travel day. We started off by packing up the house and finishing any leftover breakfast items before setting off on our drive. The drive itself wasn't too long or too far, and it Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in TuscanyToday was another amazing and relaxing day in Tuscany. Kaela and I started the day off by sleeping in until 10:30 again until we finally decided to get out of bed. It’s good that we are getting our sleep in Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 18, 2014
- First Stop: MilanI'm currently sitting on the train from Milan to Rome - a 360 mile trip in just under 3 hours. Even better, it was only 10 euros (with my pass) for a comfortable seat and a small table in Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Jul 18, 2014
- Relaxing Day in TuscanyToday was a very mellow and relaxing day. Tutu, Ryan, Anne, and Lilly went on an adventure to a neighboring town and they were gone pretty much all day. It sounds like they had a lot of fun Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 17, 2014
- Driving Through the Countryside We had a nice day exploring the countryside. Tutu, Kuku, Mom, Dad, Kyra, Justin, and I decided it would be a perfect day to drive around to a couple of hill towns. We were looking for a ceramic Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 16, 2014
- A Return to Venice - May 2014A little late in getting around to posting a recap of our 2014 trip to Italy. On this trip, we visited Venice, with a day trip to Padova, Florence, Amalfi, and Rome. So, let's dive right in, shall Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Jul 16, 2014
- Our first day in VeniceHi all!
We woke up in our beds for the first time in Venice!
Mum had to go to a biennale so she went out a little bit earlier than the rest of us...
We had a chocolate crossaunt for breakfast and we Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 16, 2014
- Day Trip to SienaWe all woke up around 9:00 today. We had planned on leaving for Siena around 9:30, but we were all slow again and didn't really get out of the house until a little after 10:00. Justin even got Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 15, 2014
- Rain, Relaxation, and Family TimeToday was another mellow day. We spent most of our day hanging out at home and enjoying the “pleasant” rainy weather, as Tutu describes it. We started off our morning around 10:00. Justin made me a nice Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 14, 2014
- Bari Week 2Monday: We were going to take a train to Taranto, in the arch of the foot... but we woke up too late and decided to walk to a beach about 40 minutes away. The beach was nice but the highlight Posted by BakersAbroad in TheBakersAbroad | Jul 14, 2014
- Mellow Day in ToscanaToday was a pretty relaxing day. We all got to sleep in and have a mellow morning. I got up around 9:30 because I thought we had had plans to go to the market at 10:00, but it Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 13, 2014
- BIRTHDAY!Today is my birthday. When I woke up I went into the kitchen and got the Ipad to read my book 'Four' ,by Veronica Roth which is a prequel to the Divergent series. Then when mum and dad woke up Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | Jul 13, 2014
- Sistiana - Rosie's Birthday at Trieste Adventure ParkRosie had been in tears at times over the past few days while we have been trying to sort ourselves out, get organised, book accommodation, figure out what to do with regards visas, catch up on homework, and just generally Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Jul 13, 2014
- Travel Day: Roma to TuscanyToday was another long and busy travel day. Kuku and I started off our morning by taking the metro to the train station so we could get to the garage where we parked the car when we first got Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 12, 2014
- BariHi all!
We are staying at a hotel called Borgo Egnazia.
There is a t Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 12, 2014