- Viduržemiai. Šizofrenija, bet gal pokalbis, gal ginčas.- Kvailys. Paprasčiausias, elementoriškas esi kvailys. - konstatuoju faktą. - Kiek kartų tau sakiau, kad jei basas ant denio, tai tik laiko klausimas iki skausmo ir kraujo.
Jis, persirietęs, sulinkęs ir spalvą keisdamas nuo kančios, vistiek inkščia sav Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Sep 24, 2015
- Venice!We struggled over whether or not to visit Venice. Finding a place to stay was difficult, it is expensive, and notoriously crowded with tourists. But it is also romantic, beautiful, fun, and totally unique. Thank goodness we didn't Posted by Laskody111 in B & Lee Travels | Sep 24, 2015
- Roma – land of the roaming cruise passengers!Regrettably I have become one of the mobs of cruise passengers, roaming the streets of Rome, blocking the views, moving at a snails pace – but at least not recording everything on my iPad! Hopefully, I have captured it a Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Sep 22, 2015
- Under the Tuscan Sun==Paris==
Travelling at speeds of 300kph, along with the fact that Tim loves trains and we go under the sea through the chunnel was awesome!! Sadly, the comfort of the Eurostar was not to last when Paul (Stacey's Dad) had read Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Sep 22, 2015
- Rocks in their natural habitatThe Dolomites are a mountain range in Northeastern Italy north of Venice. This area has hiking with an opportunity to do "via ferrata" which translates to, "the iron way." During WWI, the Italians and Austrians battle lines were in this Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Sep 21, 2015
- Pizza, Pisa, Gelati headache and FlorenceA stop at Miracle square to view the odd Leaning Tower. I think there were even more souvenir sellers that I remember from my visit 4 years ago if that’s possible! Another hour in the coach before hitting Florence for Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Sep 20, 2015
- Another day in VeniceToday is officially our final day as tomorrow we travel by train to Milan where we are staying by the airport to prepare for our flight home on the 21.
So, today we woke up early and began walking. Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 19, 2015
- VeniceToday we left Sestra Levante and took the shuttle back to Florence. We then took the train to Venice. It was a two hour shuttle ride and then a two hour train ride. But Venice is worth Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 18, 2015
- PortofinoToday we took the bus to the town of Santa Margherita and took the ferry to Portofino. Both of these villages are on the water and are primarily fishing villages. Portofino is a high end town that is Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 17, 2015
- Cinque TerreToday we rode the train and went into the hills to the Cinque Terre. This is an area of several small fishing villages built into the hills. These villages gee, but building up steep mountain faces. You'll Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 16, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Jo vardas Sashimi
Būna, kad geri dalykai nutinka netikėtai, bet ši sėkmės juosta prasidėjo visai blogai.
Beplaukiant vakarine Korsikos pakrante iš Calvi į St. Florent, kaip vi Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Sep 16, 2015
- Lucca and PisaToday we packed our bags and head out of our hotel to visit the towns of Lucca and Pisa. Both these towns are walled cities with old churches and old buildings. I have to admit, all the Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 15, 2015
- Holmsey visits Italy!Hello hello ladies and gentlemen, how are you doing?
I’ve had the most wonderful time visiting Chiara in Italy.
We had such a great weather, almost too hot to be honest, lots of sunny summer days, unusual hot nights, humidity Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 15, 2015
- Siena and Monteriggioni Today we traveled to Siena, a beautiful town in Tuscany. It was about a two hour bus ride from our hotel. Siena is known for its yearly horse race around the square. It is a beautiful town Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 14, 2015
- Assisi to Sorrento 04 09 2015After a wonderful stay at Assisi we left for Sorrento. The bus trip was great as we drove through the Apennine Mountains towards the Bay of Naples. Along thd highway there are alot of tree nurseries with all different shapes Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Sep 14, 2015
- Our tour beginsOur transport arrived at 11:30 and we were off to the next hotel which was in fact a working vineyard. It's called Hotel Paggeria Medicea and it is beautiful. Built in 1596 the villa was the summer home Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 12, 2015
- Good morningNo wash clothes. Seriously they don't have anything that could even be used as a wash cloth. At some point on this trip I'm going to have to ask how they go about washing without a cloth. Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 12, 2015
- Plane to train to bus to taxi to Lake ComoThe first rosey hues of dawn reflected off of the huge jet intake outside my window, and the meandering fields of the Swiss countryside were revealed below. As we descended toward Zurich, everything looked picturesque, perfect, like an Posted by Laskody111 in B & Lee Travels | Sep 9, 2015
- RomeOur flight was delayed last night due to mechanical issues, but two hours and a little stress and we were boarding. We were lucky enough to be able to all sit together, two by two. The flight was Posted by barbjean in Wanderlust | Sep 8, 2015
- Days 25 & 26Well the sea day was pretty uneventful. Not really a lot to do but relax, eat and drink, each of which I did quite a bit of. In the afternoon we watched the movie Furious 7 which is ridiculous but Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Sep 5, 2015
- Florence to Assisi 03 09 2015Today we set off for Assisi but first went to Piazzal Michekangelo for great viw over Florence. As up early not many people and stalls. Another hot day but not so humid.
Great drive to Assisi a beautiful Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Sep 4, 2015
- Florence sightseeing 02 09 2015Today sightseeing around Florence starting with a trip to the Accademia Museum. The original statue of David is truely amazing. 1 piece of marble. Therer are other statues and paintings but David is the feature. We Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Sep 4, 2015
- Day 2: Venice- San Marco and the GhettoLet me just first say that when I call it the "ghetto" I'm not trying to sound BA, we're actually visiting what is called the Jewish ghetto, so don't judge me!
My first breakfast here was SO good! Europeans really do Posted by cedevault in Out of the Suitcase | May 19, 2015
- Venice-Pisa-Florence 01 09 2015Left Venice for Pisa on the way to Florence. Great drive through the Tuscanycountyside. Lots of tunnels again. There are many tree nurseries along the way with all shaped topiary and differdnt size trees.
We were Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Sep 2, 2015
- Venice sightseeing 31 08 2015Early rise today and on road by 8.00am off to Venice Islands. So foggy and when we arrived at boat still really thick. Was a little scarey boats fog horns sounding but phew arrived safely and walking tour Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Aug 31, 2015