- Travel Day: Toscana to FirenzeToday was a very interesting travel day. We started off by packing up the house and finishing any leftover breakfast items before setting off on our drive. The drive itself wasn't too long or too far, and it Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in TuscanyToday was another amazing and relaxing day in Tuscany. Kaela and I started the day off by sleeping in until 10:30 again until we finally decided to get out of bed. It’s good that we are getting our sleep in Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 18, 2014
- First Stop: MilanI'm currently sitting on the train from Milan to Rome - a 360 mile trip in just under 3 hours. Even better, it was only 10 euros (with my pass) for a comfortable seat and a small table in Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Jul 18, 2014
- Relaxing Day in TuscanyToday was a very mellow and relaxing day. Tutu, Ryan, Anne, and Lilly went on an adventure to a neighboring town and they were gone pretty much all day. It sounds like they had a lot of fun Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 17, 2014
- Driving Through the Countryside We had a nice day exploring the countryside. Tutu, Kuku, Mom, Dad, Kyra, Justin, and I decided it would be a perfect day to drive around to a couple of hill towns. We were looking for a ceramic Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 16, 2014
- A Return to Venice - May 2014A little late in getting around to posting a recap of our 2014 trip to Italy. On this trip, we visited Venice, with a day trip to Padova, Florence, Amalfi, and Rome. So, let's dive right in, shall Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Jul 16, 2014
- Our first day in VeniceHi all!
We woke up in our beds for the first time in Venice!
Mum had to go to a biennale so she went out a little bit earlier than the rest of us...
We had a chocolate crossaunt for breakfast and we Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 16, 2014
- Day Trip to SienaWe all woke up around 9:00 today. We had planned on leaving for Siena around 9:30, but we were all slow again and didn't really get out of the house until a little after 10:00. Justin even got Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 15, 2014
- Rain, Relaxation, and Family TimeToday was another mellow day. We spent most of our day hanging out at home and enjoying the “pleasant” rainy weather, as Tutu describes it. We started off our morning around 10:00. Justin made me a nice Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 14, 2014
- Bari Week 2Monday: We were going to take a train to Taranto, in the arch of the foot... but we woke up too late and decided to walk to a beach about 40 minutes away. The beach was nice but the highlight Posted by BakersAbroad in TheBakersAbroad | Jul 14, 2014
- Mellow Day in ToscanaToday was a pretty relaxing day. We all got to sleep in and have a mellow morning. I got up around 9:30 because I thought we had had plans to go to the market at 10:00, but it Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 13, 2014
- BIRTHDAY!Today is my birthday. When I woke up I went into the kitchen and got the Ipad to read my book 'Four' ,by Veronica Roth which is a prequel to the Divergent series. Then when mum and dad woke up Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | Jul 13, 2014
- Sistiana - Rosie's Birthday at Trieste Adventure ParkRosie had been in tears at times over the past few days while we have been trying to sort ourselves out, get organised, book accommodation, figure out what to do with regards visas, catch up on homework, and just generally Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Jul 13, 2014
- Travel Day: Roma to TuscanyToday was another long and busy travel day. Kuku and I started off our morning by taking the metro to the train station so we could get to the garage where we parked the car when we first got Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 12, 2014
- BariHi all!
We are staying at a hotel called Borgo Egnazia.
There is a t Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 12, 2014
- Last Day in RomaToday was a pretty mellow day in Roma. We finally got to sleep in a little bit later, so we all woke up around 10:00. Anne, Ryan, and Lilly had a fun filled day planned out that consisted Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 11, 2014
- Rome: The Vatican and St. Peter's BasilicaToday was another long and adventure filled day, we seem to be having a lot of those throughout the course of our trip (with many more to come!).We started off the day by waking up and leaving the house by Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 10, 2014
- Buonasera!Good evening! It's 10:20pm here in Firenze AND it's officially the weekend. Here, classes run Monday through Thursday. My classes are about two and a half hours long each, but I think that's a great compromise for an extra day Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jul 10, 2014
- AmorOur tour guide pointed out today, as we gazed up at the ruins of the Venus Temple, that "Roma," spelled backwards is the Spanish word for love. It pretty accurately describes how I feel about the historical sites we have Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jul 6, 2014
- Rome: The Colosseum, the Palatine Hills, and the Roman ForumWe all got up much earlier today in order to get to the Colosseum before the tourist crowds got there, or so we thought. We all woke up around 7:30 or earlier and were out of the house by 8:00. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 9, 2014
- Travel Day: Lucca to RomaWe started our day off with an early morning of last minute packing and cleaning up. Mom, Tutu, Kuku, Kyra, Justin, and I had a driving day today, while Anne, Lilly, and Ryan took the train. We left Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 8, 2014
- Bari Week 1Saturday: First, we got coffee...it was interesting learning how to order coffee in Italy...every country does it a different way. They don't have "coffee" they have only espresso, but they call it caffe. So if you order a 'Caffee' you Posted by BakersAbroad in TheBakersAbroad | Jul 8, 2014
- Last Day in LuccaJustin and I woke up pretty late today. Mom came in around 10:00 am to see if we wanted to get up, but we weren’t ready to move until about 11:00. Once we got up, Kuku, Tutu, Mom, Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 7, 2014
- Adventure Time in LuccaWe all had another relaxing morning. Justin and I slept in until about 10:00 am and hung out with the rest of the family. We made ourselves some breakfast (of eggs, prosciutto, toast, and Justin even had some Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 6, 2014
- When in Rome…and Home Sweet HomeDay 9: Second day on the island
After staying up late the night before on Viber and Skype sharing the news with our families back home, it was nice to get some shut eye, however the next morning we awoke to Posted by sammigye in Gye and Sammi go to Europe | Jul 5, 2014