- BariHi all!
We are staying at a hotel called Borgo Egnazia.
There is a t Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 12, 2014
- Last Day in RomaToday was a pretty mellow day in Roma. We finally got to sleep in a little bit later, so we all woke up around 10:00. Anne, Ryan, and Lilly had a fun filled day planned out that consisted Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 11, 2014
- Rome: The Vatican and St. Peter's BasilicaToday was another long and adventure filled day, we seem to be having a lot of those throughout the course of our trip (with many more to come!).We started off the day by waking up and leaving the house by Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 10, 2014
- Buonasera!Good evening! It's 10:20pm here in Firenze AND it's officially the weekend. Here, classes run Monday through Thursday. My classes are about two and a half hours long each, but I think that's a great compromise for an extra day Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jul 10, 2014
- AmorOur tour guide pointed out today, as we gazed up at the ruins of the Venus Temple, that "Roma," spelled backwards is the Spanish word for love. It pretty accurately describes how I feel about the historical sites we have Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jul 6, 2014
- Rome: The Colosseum, the Palatine Hills, and the Roman ForumWe all got up much earlier today in order to get to the Colosseum before the tourist crowds got there, or so we thought. We all woke up around 7:30 or earlier and were out of the house by 8:00. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 9, 2014
- Travel Day: Lucca to RomaWe started our day off with an early morning of last minute packing and cleaning up. Mom, Tutu, Kuku, Kyra, Justin, and I had a driving day today, while Anne, Lilly, and Ryan took the train. We left Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 8, 2014
- Bari Week 1Saturday: First, we got coffee...it was interesting learning how to order coffee in Italy...every country does it a different way. They don't have "coffee" they have only espresso, but they call it caffe. So if you order a 'Caffee' you Posted by BakersAbroad in TheBakersAbroad | Jul 8, 2014
- Last Day in LuccaJustin and I woke up pretty late today. Mom came in around 10:00 am to see if we wanted to get up, but we weren’t ready to move until about 11:00. Once we got up, Kuku, Tutu, Mom, Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 7, 2014
- Adventure Time in LuccaWe all had another relaxing morning. Justin and I slept in until about 10:00 am and hung out with the rest of the family. We made ourselves some breakfast (of eggs, prosciutto, toast, and Justin even had some Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 6, 2014
- When in Rome…and Home Sweet HomeDay 9: Second day on the island
After staying up late the night before on Viber and Skype sharing the news with our families back home, it was nice to get some shut eye, however the next morning we awoke to Posted by sammigye in Gye and Sammi go to Europe | Jul 5, 2014
- Loving LuccaJustin and I got to have a nice morning sleeping in. We woke up around 10:00 am and had a mellow couple of hours at home. We absolutely love our loft bedroom and we slept in the most Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Venezia to Pisa to LuccaToday was another early morning! We woke up around 8:00 am to the hustle and bustle of morning packing. Justin and I didn't actually get up for another 45 minutes. While everyone ate breakfast and cleaned up Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 4, 2014
- Exploring the Canals of VeneziaWe started the day off today by sleeping in much later than normal. After Anne, Ryan, and Lilly left for the day on their adventure, Heather was kind enough to let Kaela and I sleep in until after 10:00 am! Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 3, 2014
- Feeling it OutWow... I have SO much to say. It will have to be split into a few separate posts. For starters, there's staying alive.
One of the reasons I chose to come to Italy was to test the water, so to speak. Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jul 3, 2014
- Venice: Murano and San Marco SquareWe started off our day much earlier than we normally do. The family wakes up around 7:30 and Kuku was even out the door looking for coffee by 6:30 am. Justin and I cuddled on the comfy couch Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 2, 2014
- Travel Day: Roma to VeneziaToday we all woke up around 10:30 am to catch our 1:30 pm train from Rome to Venice to meet the rest of Kaela's family. We finished packing up all of our bags and ate our lunch to ensure that Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 1, 2014
- Useful Travel Tips for an Italian Vacation[left] Italy is one of the most beautiful countries always in the list of an avid traveler. It is also one of the expensive countries to visit. Though we Posted by anomadsjournal in A Nomad's Journal | Jul 1, 2014
- Roma: The Pantheon and MoreWe set an alarm today to ensure that we did not sleep in as late as the day before. So we all woke up between 10:00 am and 11:00 am, we still have to make sure that we are not Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 30, 2014
- No Pain No GainMy feet are throbbing and my throat is so swollen I can't look upward or swallow water without cringing a little inside. Despite this, it has been an AMAZING day.
API provided us with handbooks, which have become our survival Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jun 30, 2014
- Roaming Around RomeWe all slept in very very late today. I'm not even sure how it was possible but we all got up around 1:00 PM! It was a little ridiculous, but we were all definitely rested for the day. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 29, 2014
- Travel Day: Cava to Salerno to RomaKaela and I started the day off by getting up at 7:30 am in order to make sandwiches for both of us and Kyra to enjoy on the train later that afternoon. The sandwiches consisted of all fresh ingredients from Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 28, 2014
- Day 21, 22, 23, & 24We’re writing this blog post two weeks after the trip is over but it wouldn’t feel complete if we didn’t write our last one. It’s hard to beat the Cinque Terre but Tuscany made an impressive showing. It’s Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | Jun 11, 2014
- Ciao Italy....... Bonjour FranceThe last few days have been mostly travel. We are now in the south of France. We left our farm stay accommodation and headed north west to Sanremo. Let's just say the trusty sat nav took us on the more Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jun 28, 2014
- Buongiorno Bari!
We got to Bari yesterday and it is heaven here! The apartment is beautiful, stone tiled floors, exposed wooded beams, lofted ceiling, space to cook, a comfy bed and most importantly AC and a washing machine! We are across the Posted by BakersAbroad in TheBakersAbroad | Jun 28, 2014