- Brescia, Bergamo, TrentoWe went to Itally on a spur of the moment trip on Ryanair with our friend KJ. This was our last travel opportunity with her before she moves to Japan and it also happened to be Quinn's birthday weekend. How Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jan 5, 2014
- 2009 A7 NCL GEM - TRANSATLANTIC - ROME & THE VATICAN THE SHIP DOCKS A WAYS AWAY FROM ROME.
THEN WE WILL VISIT A CHURCH THAT IS BUILT ON AT LEAST TWO PRECEDING CHURCHES.
A VISIT INSIDE THE COLOSSEUM
INSIDE THE VATICAN & BACK TO THE SHIP.
A LONG, INTENSE DAY. THIS IS Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- I'm dreaming of my first White Christmas... So we return from the mountains to the London rain, and I don’t even mind because our week in the snow has been fantastic.
Many people wonder what it is like to spend a Christmas away from family, and although Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Dec 30, 2013
- todayadsfadf Posted by Kevin Meitz in sample | Dec 28, 2013
- Rome - Dec 2013rome sfk asdnfl asdklcn aslkdnc askldc nasjkld ajkd nasd Posted by murielmonde in Muriel Monde | Dec 23, 2013
- Venice from the altanaLife in Venice can be very confining. Narrow alleys that never feel the sun’s rays. Canals quickly clogged by by more than one gondola or where water taxis manoeuvre through them by touch. Where houses are higher than they are Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Dec 19, 2013
- Dirigir na ItaliaOlá!
Dirigir na Italia pode ser um desafio e tanto.
Fatos a serem considerados:
1 - pedágios absurdamente caros
2 - estradas muito mal conservadas
3 - os Italianos dirigem mal
4 - as informações são confusas e nas estradas quase ninguém fala Inglês
Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Dec 18, 2013
- SPECIAL BUT CHAOTIC CITIESAfter our great days in the cities of Vienna and Budapest, we headed to the warmer city of Rome. It took 14 hours by train, and as we are always blessed people, on our night train we could have three Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Dec 8, 2013
- Florence: Birthplace of the Renaissance[center]Florence is a city full of amazing History. It is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, a period stretching from 1300-1600 where the arts were developed further than ever before and Roman ideals represented to society. This was particularl Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Dec 4, 2013
- Thanksgiving in Venezia! Unless you've read Thomas Mann's Death in Venice, you're probably wondering who Aschenbach is and what are these darn strawberries I'm talking about. No worries, I can give you a brief run down of this one of a kind novel. Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Dec 4, 2013
- Verona Between Venice and Zurich, we stopped for a day trip in Verona. Yes, I did have my letter ready for Juliet. I wrote it well in advance. Let me tell you, if you're trekking Posted by bambi12 in The Girl Who Will Wait For No One | Dec 1, 2013
- Episode 15Travelling with my wife and mother-in-law and finishing in Paris? Shop-shop-shop!
Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Dec 1, 2013
- Firenze e PisaAhh Firenze. Next to Pompeii, I would have to say this is one of the raunchiest Italian cities I have been to. (The Italians seemed to have a lot fun with making souvenirs based off of the David.) It was Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Nov 13, 2013
Inside the Vatican
Posted by kittravel in Kit's Travel | Jun 1, 2010
- Benvenuta all'ItaliaWell, this is it: I'm finally here. After months of planning, years of dreaming, and daydreaming about what it would be like, I'm actually in Rome, beginning my six month journey sf discovering myself, in Viterbo.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by jenn208k in Wandering My Own Way | Nov 23, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: Sea Day #1Our first full day of the cruise was a sea day. We had a leisurely morning, beginning with breakfast at Blu. After checking out the morning's view from the balcony, of course.
[img=http:/ Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Nov 15, 2013
- The City of Water[center]Venice is one of my all time favourite cities, so I just had to throw in a little post about her and share some of my favourite photos taken whilst I was there last year :)
Venice used to be the Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Nov 8, 2013
- Florence26 September we jump on a high speed train bound for Florence where we will spend the next 2 nights. Our last visit was even more brief than this one and we were thrilled to be back. The city still Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Nov 8, 2013
- MilanAfter a 7 hour train ride we arrive rather exhausted to Milan Central. It is immediately apparent where we are as we descend into the metro. A rapid fire of shady individuals, "english, english" they call, as they look Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Nov 2, 2013
- Goodbye Dad, hello AliAfter a huge and amazing day at Oktoberfest we wake up at 4am (a little seedy) and have to get off to the airport. Today Ali arrives from India and Dad leaves us to head back home.
It was really sad Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Oct 21, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: EmbarkationThe day had finally arrived. Despite having already spent time in the incredible cities of Berlin and Rome, the main component of my graduation trip had not even begun - an 11-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Oct 28, 2013
- End of cruise & a short day in Rome...and then we sailed back to Rome...
The cruise was a wonderful experience, definitely a way I want to travel again!! I could only hope that I would have such amazing table-mates again - they really made the time on Posted by willettales in Europe Adventure 2013 | Oct 27, 2013
- Sicily - Port of Messina & tour to TarominaOur first port of call on the cruise was Messina, Sicily. Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean, and is an autonomous region of Italy. Through history, the island had been conquered by many different empires, Posted by willettales in Europe Adventure 2013 | Oct 26, 2013
- I LOVE ITALY!!!!!!Day 40. Our room has a lovely outdoor patio with metal chairs and table to enjoy our coffee and bread in the morning. Two women from Australia are in the room beside us and very friendly. I don't Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Oct 25, 2013
- Cinque TerreFor the first stretch of holidays this year, (now working full time for French schools), we decided on a jaunt to Italy's version of the Cote d'Azur to visit Cinque Terre, a series of 5 coastal and very picturesque villages Posted by Meghan.Gardner in Our France Adventure | Oct 25, 2013