- Is that really you David?Florence is one of those cities that you visit once but love forever. It might be described as Rome's much prettier and smaller sister! Yes, both have a lovely river, incredible outdoor art everywhere, spectacular churches and the Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | May 8, 2015
- When in Rome.......The sun is shining and the birds were chirping at 4:30 this morning. There have been a few issues of not getting a full nights' sleep but most of our travellers have adjusted well to the time changes. Our Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | May 8, 2015
- TEDxBocconiU!Ok, I'll have a first time tomorrow and I feel thrilled, humble, honored also a bit nervous I must say: I'm speaking on: TEDxBocconiU! @Milano, Italy
.. speaking about Living your Legend: I definitely could use your mental support and please Posted by stephenoconnor in Stephens Photo Travel Blog | May 7, 2015
- Milano Centrale Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/1/|1st Night in Milan]]
Milano Centrale is the main railway station in Milan and many inter-city trains pass here. When boarding the train to La Spezia, we were pushing our luggage along the pla Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 7, 2015
- 1st Night in MilanPrevious Post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/1/|Qatar Stopover]]
Our arrival and departure point was at the Milan Malpensa Airport, making Milan our first stop in Europe. We only used it as a transit at this point of time. We would later re Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 7, 2015
- Who knew making your own dinner could be so much fun?Bonus post today. It is early morning in Rome and we have a bit of time before breakfast so I thought you might like to hear about our last night in Rome.
With barely time to run to the room Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | May 6, 2015
- Venice, Italy. April 23rd-25th.Europe-Days 1-3
Day 1: April 23, 2015 - Enroute to Venice
Traveling in business class is definitely the only way to go! Except for the "Mayonnaise (Jan's trap) and Red Wine" (John's revenge) mishaps, it was a great flight.
Arrived Posted by John Gindro in Mediterranean Cruise April/May 2015 | May 6, 2015
- Roma, in a day!When in Rome! We certainly took that to heart today. After a typical European Continental Breakpfast we hit the ground! Armed with our transit pass we headed straight for the VERY BUSY Metro. Of course, taking Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | May 6, 2015
- Ciao BellaCiao from Rome. Well, all is good with the group for those of you wondering about your traveller.
It was a relatively uneventful flight, through Toronto, en route to Rome. Things must be good in the airline Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | May 5, 2015
- May 1stleft 7:00 in Bodio Lomnago.
Terribile traffic jams in Bologna and Rimini left us only at 12:00 at Tavullia.
Lorenzo stayed with me until Padre Pio called him.
Arrival in Bari: 18:15
Left Bari at 19:00 towards Igoumenitsa Posted by regendi in Iranman II | May 3, 2015
- Como LakesOs Lagos de Como são uma região muito bonita e interessante da Itália.
Na verdade, nem parece que você está na Italia.....
Saímos de carro da Toscana com um pit stop em Pisa no caminho.
Em Pisa a unica coisa que vimos foi Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | May 3, 2015
- Roma!Ciao da Roma!
There is an unspoken obligation when you come to Rome that you have to see certain sites. There are things here that you can't see, experience or do anywhere else in the world. But that obligation comes with Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 30, 2015
- VesuviusDay 3 Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii
Early start today, quick breakfast and taxi to Piazza Del Popolo. Arrived on time, met up with tour group. We had two tour guides Amanda and Rebecca.
Itinerary was to drive to Vesuvius, have a break Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 28, 2015
- New to OldContrast – New to Old
Goodbye Dubai, Hello Rome
Flight from Dubai to Rome on A380 was excellent.
Martini Rosso and Lemonade, yes please x 3.
Arrived in Rome and what a contrast, from one of the Newest Cities in the world to one Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 27, 2015
- FlorenceBuonasera, from Florence!
I have spent four days in this beautiful city and while it is hard to compete with the charm of Venice, Florence has a wonderful charm all its own.
Obligatory selfie with the Ponte Vecchio bridge.
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 26, 2015
- Venice!Ciao da Venezia!
A week ago I had no idea I would be in Italy but if Venice is any indication of the experiences to come, I can't wait to see what the rest of Italy has in store.
What a Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 22, 2015
- travelingsusanAfricangirl51 wishes you first class travel and the best fun and most restful vacation of your life!! Lovya Friend Posted by Africangirl51 in Trip girl | Mar 23, 2015
- Packing!!!With all the traveling it will take before I arrive at my hotel in Italy, my plan is to take one very small carry-on! Posted by TravelingSusan in Desperately Seeking Susan | Mar 23, 2015
- Getting readyIT IS NOW ABOUT 6 WEEKS TILL WE BOARD OUR FIGHT TO VENICE ITALY. SO MUCH TO DO TO GET ALL THE RESERVATIONS PLANNED AND THOUGHTS ON HOW TO PACK "LIGHT" TO GET READY - BUT MOVING FORWARD. Posted by Jimandlinda in ITALY AND BEYOND, 2015 | Mar 20, 2015
- Walking Tour of BrindisiHaving arrived on the overnight train from Rome (via Bari) I was exhausted. I knew I had a long wait and had known it since setting off the day before.
It was around 9am when the train pulled into the station Posted by jampez77 in Travelling Fool | Mar 17, 2015
- Viva Roma!Travelling through the dark streets of Rome from the airport, it is hard to make out the shapes and shadows as you speed by...until my driver points out - over there is Marcus Aurelius arch, and there, that dip along Posted by LindaMR17 in Venetian dreams come true | Mar 14, 2015
- Roma, Italy--Day 22took the Baroque ( or as I named it the Barack) walking tour in Roma.. what a super nice day... 65* and sunny.. fantastic weather once again.. had two great guides..a nice lunch of Margarhita Pizza and Lasagna.. vino.. tiramisu Posted by Stakeout in Living Easy Traveling Places Having Fun | Nov 20, 2014
- Wrapping up with a day in RomeAlas, our sojourn in Amalfi has come to an end. We take the ferry from Amalfi down to Salerno, where we'll catch our train to Rome.
Today, the 67 passenger luxury yacht "Le Ponant" is in port. From what Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Feb 16, 2015
- Sentiero degli Dei - The Path of the GodsThis morning, we're catching bus to Bomerano in Agerola, the trailhead for the Path of the Gods, an old path that threads the ridge between Bomerano and Nocelle.
First order of business is the to catch the bus. Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Feb 15, 2015
- Spending a day in AmalfiMonday, it's a little chilly and overcast. The weather forecast is for rain, so, while we would like to head up to the Sentiero degli Dei, we decide to wait a day for better weather, and stick around Amalfi. Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Feb 15, 2015