- Market Day CastelnouvoThere's nothing like a good market abroad to show you what you are missing at home.
We found a wonderful coffee machine that is ornate and practical.
Plus the more usual items such as BRA's yes, thats right, BRA's
Kath decided that she Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 28, 2014
- All Pizza are not made EQUAL!!!!!!Got settled in and decided to eat out, we knew of a place that had been recommended for its pizza, so jumped in the car and Nino whisked me away in to the darkened lanes whilst nearly knocking Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 28, 2014
- Heading to Tuscany - ItalyLeft the beautiful lakes and mountains and onto the motorway. Italy's primary road travels top to bottom line a spine however, around Milan the entire section -over an hour worth is electronically monitored at mph, yes 56!
Anyway after that it's Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 27, 2014
- Sunny, pizza-y and PopeyFrom a week of sun tans, togs and swims every day, we headed to Rome. Many of you regular blog readers.... (Mum... That's about it....) may note we have been to Italy before, a number of times. It's the pizza, Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Aug 27, 2014
- The Vendors of VeniceEggplant
I have dreamt of going to Venice since I was in middle school. When we stepped off the train, the water was right there to greet us along with a church capped with the prettiest mint green dome. Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 27, 2014
- StresaWhat can I say.. Beautiful Stunning & Beautiful
Stresa is everything you imagine and more with the diamond like reflection of the sun on the lake and the boats in the distance it paints an idyllic scene.
This is certainly for Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 27, 2014
- Mettersi in forma e mantenersi in forma
Quindi, si potrebbe avere deciso di abbandonare il vostro fisico sottile e accumulando i muscoli alla vostra figura. Bene, in questa relazione che stia Posted by tulipport22 in Mettersi in forma e mantenersi in forma | Aug 27, 2014
- lake Maggiore- morning sun and waterLovely sunrise across the water streaming into the room.
The water beckoned and Kath and I obliged with a swim through the gentle waves.
Icy cold at first but quickly accustomed to the temperature.
Then sat in the warm rays to dry Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 27, 2014
- Arrived in Italy - lake MaggioreCame out of the clouds from the Gottard pass into Sunshine and 21c to Lake Maggiore.
Now sitting on the end of our bed listening to the sounds of a waterfall that is directly beside our room with views over Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 26, 2014
- Camera Obsucra - well not obscured. Just gone. Thanks ItalySo today I brought a SD card reader to put into my iPad, I have been looking for one for the WHOLE trip, to back up my photos in case something goes wrong.... One day too late. Funny how SD Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Aug 25, 2014
- Milan, with a chance of bedbugsMilan is the fashion capital of the world. It's the sort of place where you imagine the Beckhams, Miranda Kerr etc rubbing shoulders with other high profile 'fashionistas' at the launch of the new Gucci range or something like that. Posted by Hodgeontour in Fernweh | Aug 25, 2014
- In Fair Verona, Where We Lay Our SceneEggplant
It makes no geographical or temporal sense to go from Innsbruck to Verona and then Venice. Any logical trip planner would do Innsbruck to Venice to Verona, but this trip planner has had seeing an opera in Italy on Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 24, 2014
- France, Spain, Mediterranean Cruise 2008 (Carnival Splendor)My boyfriend's family organized a 12-day Mediterranean cruise with friends. So, we decided to make the most of our europe vacation by spending the week before the cruise in France and Spain. We flew into Paris first and Posted by jptablante in See the World before you Leave | Oct 22, 2008
- Another test postDay 2 - Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome
Welcome to Rome, a glorious city filled with Classical antiquities, medieval buildings, Renaissance palaces and baroque churches. Transfers depart from Rome’s Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport, for the tour Posted by khwjlg in Our Honeymoon Adventure! | Aug 17, 2014
- Where are we again?Bonjour, I mean Grazie, I mean.. How do I even pronounce that Swisse word?!
We have covered a lot of ground this last week-and-a-bit, and both feel like we've been lost in some strange vacuum where the language, food and cityscape Posted by Gmp13 in Fernweh | Aug 14, 2014
- The Cinque TerreCinque Terre-iffic.
Okay so here's how this works for those of you who are playing along at home. First, I'll begin by telling you about picturesque mountains and greenery stretching for miles with mountainside vineyards, then I'll tell you about gorge Posted by Hodgeontour in Fernweh | Aug 14, 2014
- FirenzeIn my humble and extremely bias opinion, if Rome is the Sydney of Italy, then Florence is its Melbourne. Meaning that it appeals much more to my heartstrings. Florence holds immense cultural and historical clout, and is thus still subjected Posted by Gmp13 in Fernweh | Aug 14, 2014
- DAY 3.5Well. I'll try.
Actually I wanted to test a bit of HTML...
[tr] [th]Col 1[/th] [th]Col 2[/th] [/tr]
[tr] [td]Content 1[/td] [td]Content 2[/td][/tr]
Well, so much for that.
Back to posting out of sequence Posted by kwoolfe in Test Blog | Aug 12, 2014
- Northern Italy then back to Rome[center]From Chamonix we were back on a bus through the Mt Blanc tunnel and down to Aosta. (Peter relieved to be back in Italian Coffee territory, as he hadn't acquired a taste for the French style of coffee). We took Posted by Peter and Rose in Peter and Rose's Travels | Aug 8, 2014
- 12th day of our honeymoon, 2nd day in Rome[img=http://photos. Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Aug 8, 2014
- 11th day of our honeymoon, 1st day in Rome[img=http://phot Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Aug 8, 2014
- A day trip to PaduaMy grandfather, who passed away when I was only three, used to have a lot of hobbies. One of them was making model buildings out of cigar boxes and scraps of wood, which he would then wire for lighting and Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Aug 5, 2014
- Dorsoduro and DaVinciAfter departing San Giorgio Maggiore, we decide to take a stroll through the Dorsoduro district, an area we missed on our previous visit to Venice. Our first stop is the minor Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, dedicated Posted by Zukini in Zukini's Travels | Aug 4, 2014
- 10th day of our honeymoon, last day in Frienze[img=http://p Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Aug 4, 2014
- 9th day of our honeymoon, 2nd day in Frienze[img=ht Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Jul 31, 2014