- Another Day in FlorenceAnother day in Florence is another day in Paradise.
Dinner the night before was an awesome meal. Food before was not great, not what I expected, but it was food. Now we had real vegetables, and great red wine! It was Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 21, 2014
- 'Holly day'......... at last :)So we left Amalfi feeling a bit sad but excited all the same. Heading back to Rome to pick up Holly from the airport tonight. For those of you that don't know Holly has been on a 6 month university Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jun 21, 2014
- Sunny skies in Amalfi :)
Well the weather has blessed us with a perfect day just when we wanted it most. Amalfi is just stunningly beautiful. We woke up to a perfect day and magic views. The Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jun 21, 2014
- Florence, a Wonderful Place to Visit.For this trip we are traveling with an immediate group of 20 from California, 6 of us are adults. We are part of a larger group totaling maybe 30 kids and 11 adults. The other groups are from Florida. One Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 20, 2014
- Rude Italians (Part 1)Milan + Venice
I don't mean to start off this post with such a negative connotation in my title. But to be honest, this trip to Italy was plainly the worst I had encountered.
Maybe it was me who made the Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Jun 20, 2014
- GaudioSo after a long journey, sleeping at the airport and the train station, WE ARE FINALLY HERE!
Gio even Posted by flickervertigo in This is WHY. | Jun 19, 2014
- The City of AssisiIf it is Thursday it must be Assisi. We arrived last night at the Hotel Castillo about 8:30 pm, the restaurant stayed open for us. They served us a 2-course meal: 1 pasta and 2 a meat loaf with gravy Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 19, 2014
- Monterosso Al Mare ~ Pisa ~ Florence June 18thWent down for breakfast @ 7am but everything was closed up, so tried again at 7.30 and still no sign of life. Went back again at 7.40 and the dining room was open, so we went in and Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 18, 2014
- Monterosso Mon 17th JuneWoke up early and after breakfast started our next hike, which was from Monterosso to Vernazza. We read that it takes about 2 hours, but it took us about 3.5 hours, with lots and lots of rest stops as Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 17, 2014
- Riomaggiore ~ Manorola - Cinque Terre Day 2We got up early and went and ate breakfast outside overlooking the ocean (first breakfast included in our accomodation) and then off to the train station to buy our local train pass and national park pass for 2 days.
We caught Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 16, 2014
- Nice ~ Monterosso Al Mare ~ Cinque TerreWe left our hotel at 9am, and even though the train strike was still on our train was one of the ones that was still running. It departed pretty much on time at 10.30 and arrived at Vertimiglia at 11.20am Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 15, 2014
- BEST DAY EVER!!!Alright, where do we start with this one. Lets continue with the castle…
We walked across the beach to the base of the castle, which towered above us at the end of the skinny rock walkway.
Posted by sammigye in Gye and Sammi go to Europe | Jun 16, 2014
- Ferragamo's Four Fashion Hotels in Florence===In beautiful Florence, choice of top hotels is certainly impressive, but definitely not easy!===
View over Florence from Villa Vedetta
For the holidaymaker or relaxation t Posted by LuxuryRogue in Luxury Rogue | Jun 16, 2014
- First stop Naples!Day 7: We left Oslo on a beautiful day, and headed towards Italy :)
After a quick stop off in Rome in the hustle and bustle of Grand Termini Station, we jumped on the speed train to Posted by sammigye in Gye and Sammi go to Europe | Jun 16, 2014
- We Are Away- When in Rome...... Well it is times like this that make you realise you Australia is a bloody long way from everything. Our trip was loooong but relatively un eventful. We arrived in Singapore a little earlier th Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jun 15, 2014
- Day 18, 19, & 20We’re a tad late on this post, but we have honestly been having far too much fun to sit down and write. It’s been hard to slow down given the Cinque Terre to a Tuscan wedding party combo.
Words cannot describe Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | Jun 8, 2014
- Arrivederci ItalyMy quick recap of Italy:
Visited: Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany region, Pisa, Cinque Terre
Favorite City: It's a toss-up between the #1 romantic city in the world (yep that's currently Venice :) ) and Florence
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by EscapewithKay in Jersey Girl hits Europe | Jun 14, 2014
- Sorrento: Where we stayedPrevious Post: How we got there
So once we finally reached Sorrento, we had to reach our destination for those days, Maison Toffani!
- Where we Stayed
Everything I write here is based on what I directly experienced, so I will only write Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Amalfi Coast, Italy | Jun 11, 2014
- Montcet to Monza9th June
After lovely breakfast on the terrace we set off for Monza. Drove up through Le Bugey, a wonderful wooded area in low hills eastwards towards Geneva. Although Bank Holiday, there was little traffic so we made good Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | Jun 11, 2014
- Getting from Basel to SorrentoThese are entries I had written almost a year ago, totally in English. I had meant to create a blog with posts both in English and Portuguese about this fantastic trip to Amalfi Coast, in Italy, but work and life Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Amalfi Coast, Italy | Jun 11, 2014
- Redefining a HikeAfter Kelle and I finished our amazing cooking class, we left to Cinque Terre, Italy, but with a brief pit stop in Pisa. When I say brief, I really mean brief. We were there for maybe a little over an Posted by EscapewithKay in Jersey Girl hits Europe | Jun 10, 2014
- Day 18It should be known that we are writing this blog post in our apartment/loft (which is directly on the water, nestled into the harbor) in Riomaggiore in the Cinque Terre, overlooking the bay and watching the sun rise…..unreal (Logan says Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | Jun 6, 2014
- Vespa, Wine, and Pasta...continued post on Florence:
Day 3: Piazza Michelangelo & Vespa/Wine Tour
On Day 3, Kelle and I went on a walk on our own to the Piazzale Michelangelo (actually, who am I kidding, it was more like a hike…). Here there is Posted by EscapewithKay in Jersey Girl hits Europe | Jun 7, 2014
- Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesAs a kid I LOVED the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I loved the cartoon, the movie, the action figures…all of it. (If you don't know it, the title explains it all except the 4 turtles were named after famous Renaissance Posted by EscapewithKay in Jersey Girl hits Europe | Jun 5, 2014
- All at seaWell, here we are on our 4th day at sea, on board the Equinox, and we're loving it - could easily get used to this cruising life! First stop after Barcelona was Villefranche, between Nice and Monaco. Didn't Posted by brighting in Brighting babbles | Jun 5, 2014