- Leonardo is calling.......Leonardo is calling him to his home land.......or so Chris thinks......Florence.
Today is a trip with our driver Lorenzo. A middle aged tall Italian man who is very chatty and has lots to discuss with the boys about real estate Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 7, 2014
- Sono qui!After a quick visit to Belfast to see family and catch up with Numero Uno Figlio I arrived in Bologna sabato sera. I knew that I'd arrived in the right place when I was greeted at Aeroporto di Guglielmo Marconi Posted by hotels_airports in Faccio un Giro... | Sep 7, 2014
- Saturday was Au Revoir FranceWell after a lovely week in Avignon we were packed and ready for the next stage of our journey. Marie the owner of the apartment arrived at 7.50am to check the apartment and return our bond. After a discussion of Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Sep 7, 2014
- ItalyAfter a welcome dinner for all at Miky (http://www.ristorantemiky.it) on Thursday night, the next day we did a scenic boat to the towns of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza. Very cute but a LOT busier than when we were here in Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Sep 6, 2014
- FATHERS DAY!==[center]A big
Happy Fathers Day!
Grandad Puklowski (Neil)
Grandad Morris (Dave)[/center]==
Here's a little something to show we haven't forgotten :)
Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 6, 2014
- Day 93 - Castegnato Carducci
Hello again, all!
I'm getting rather tired now - not one full night sleep since being in Eurocamps, despite the comfy beds. It's either storm, wind, rain, loo-stops or neighbours! Last night it was a child needing the toilet. I'm not Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 6, 2014
- Stopping in Pisa Not for PizzaEggplant
In between our transit from the Cinque Terre to Florence, we did a quick hop off at Pisa. This was purely for, as I'm sure you've guessed, the Leaning Tower of Pisa! I thought loads of people would Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Sep 6, 2014
- Turin - Egyptian MuseumYesterday we went to Turin, and we went to the Egyptian museum and the car museum.
At the Egyptian museum we saw some quite amazing thing like: death books, shoes, mummies, mummy masks, statues, mummified dogs and cats, coffins, a model Posted by SamSueEurope in Wait for me - long walks with short legs | Sep 6, 2014
- MilanToday we have spent the day looking around Milan, we took the train from the Central train station where our hotel is to Duomo, we then took the hop on hop off bus for a couple of hours before having Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Sep 5, 2014
- Penultimate day !!!What a day!
Got up with the birds, quick blast around the mountains to the little bakers to get sciacatta then back home to enjoy a leisurely breakfast followed by a quick session of packing.
Went into Castelnuovo to Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Sep 4, 2014
- FerrariHad a great day yesterday at the Ferrari factory, went right through the factory, an amazing place, Hamish and Bruce got to drive a Ferrari out on the open road so a really special day. Today we are off to Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- Paradise or More Commonly Known as Cinque TerreEggplant
Blaze and I have been pretty good at navigating the train system in Europe minus that debacle in Innsbruck. On our connection to Levanto (one of the cities right next to the Cinque Terre), we made our way over Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Sep 4, 2014
- Day 92 - To TuscanyPacking up this morning went well. We all know our jobs now and are getting it down to a fine art! We filled in the Eurocamp visitors book and headed off, around 10am. Goodbye Lake Garda! A beautiful place. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- Day 91 - Sirmione, Lake GardaToday we awoke to the sound of rain. It didn't look to flash outside and it was tempting to stay where we were, in bed. But we got up and sorted the tent out a bit back to nearly ship Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- ItalyWe had a good last day in Lisbon. We did some hop on/hop off bus, discovered a marvellous garden and finished with great views of the city from St Jorge castle. It was a bit sad as we watched the Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Sep 4, 2014
- MilanArrived in Milan on Thursday evening bt train from Geneva, had a quick look around the local area before finding a nice Chinese restaurant for dinner. Early start today as we take a train to Modena and then a taxi Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Sep 3, 2014
- Update on Kath versus insectsAs you may of noticed my entries the last few days have been a little scarce...This is due to the fact that my poor legs have been in so much pain. . Again those of you that know me, know Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Sep 3, 2014
- Equi TermeHad a trip out via train today, I remember as a lad these big trains with steps up to the carriage from the platform which is at floor level. Glad to say they are still like it albeit more modern.
They Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Sep 3, 2014
- Last post from RomaIt's another hot day here in Rome. Loosey got up early and went for a wander while the temperature was still tolerable. I think she was designed for colder climates and her internal heat regulator doesn't go past Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Sep 3, 2014
- Day 89 - Drive to Lake GardaEarlyish start today to be out of the camp by 10am. We were all a bit tired after losing sleep from the big storm last night. Light rain also slowed the process a bit too with getting gear up into Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 3, 2014
- Day 90 - Lake GardaLake Garda was always on my wish-list, and now that we have reorganised our accommodation, it was great that we got a chance to be here! The views of the Lake for the camp are lovely. Camp Fornella, where Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Sep 3, 2014
- Un errante MartediHot hot day here in Rome! Forecast said it was going to get up to 27-28 and I think it did. Loosey went out for a wander in the morning, she walked along the Tiber river and checked Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Sep 2, 2014
- A surprise at Genoa airportI told Sarah I got a really good deal flying back to the UK with this airline. It's quite unusual looking and looks like it could be older than me. Came back with Ryanair - forgot to tell Auntie Fi Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Sep 2, 2014
- Making sure we leave town
Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Sep 2, 2014
- I started another business Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Sep 2, 2014