- day 2~the flight, november 24th
Hello there! My name is Ida and today Posted by jamaicanjourney in JamaicanJourney | Nov 25, 2015
- day 1~preparations
Hello my name is Anders and i'm giong to Jamaica with my friend Ida. Here is some good preperations that you should think about when you are planing the vaction to Jamaica. One Swedis Posted by jamaicanjourney in JamaicanJourney | Nov 24, 2015
- Claude's trip to JamaicaThe traffic in
was getting to Claude
so he headed down
to Montego Bay
He started out on
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/270_DSC_0441.jpg thumb=http://photos.trave Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Oct 27, 2015
- My 12 night Hedonism II resort Adventure in Paradise-2015TravelSlut's June 18-30 trip report with Krewe de Krazy Life on Trip #11 in another sold-out week at Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica
This trip report is more like a daily diary for my 11th trip to Hedonism II resort Posted by TravelSlut in 9th Annual Group Trip @ Hedonism resort | Oct 12, 2015
- Jamaica, revisitedJamaica has stolen my breath and given me life again all in just one week.
Nine months. Nine long, painful, arduous, life altering months I stayed in the same place while I died inside just a bit more day by day Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | May 15, 2015
- My mini-trip report for Hedonism II resort June 2014June 20-30, 2014 was my 10th trip to Hedonism and it was again a great experience for reasons related to the great service, food, drinks, ground and room renovation and remodeling and of course the relaxed, "no problem mon" ambiance Posted by TravelSlut in My mini-trip report for Hedonism II reso | Aug 16, 2014
- My mini-trip report for Hedonism resort June 2014June 20-30, 2014 was my 10th trip to Hedonism and it was again a great experience for reasons related to the great service, food, drinks, ground and room renovation and remodeling and of course the relaxed, "no problem mon" ambiance Posted by TravelSlut in My mini-trip report for Hedonism II reso | Aug 16, 2014
- Travel in Jamaica Alone: Mo Bay, Ocho Rios, Kingston, Negril[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqikErTIto0|Video of my solo Jamaica Trip]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Jun 21, 2014
13th Apr to 23rd Apr: After leaving our accommodation in Cuba, it was off to Havana airport to fly to our next destination, Jamaica. This involved two flights, one from Havana to the Grand Cayman islands then from Grand Cayman Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | May 18, 2014
- Drug ChargeOn behalf of my friend he was in the UK where he was charge and sentence to 2 years in prison, he did his time and was sent home to Jamaica, now he's on filing and he would like to Posted by kerine.davis.9 in Drug Charge | May 3, 2014
- route to JamaicaHello my name is Dallas and I am planning on visiting nine countries in three months from different continents of the world. The continents that I decided to visit is the Caribbean, South America and Europe. I am very Posted by dallas1234 in blog #1 | May 2, 2014
- Jamaica - South CoastHaving lived as an ex-pat in this country, I always run into the spoiled American who screams about being ripped off. Yes, there are many scammers out there just as there are in every travel spot (France, Italy, Las Posted by PriesterJames in Jamaica - beautiful but challenging | Jan 29, 2014
- The Island Girls say "Yeah Mon" Located on Jamaica's North Coast in the Parish of St. Ann, Ocho Rios offers breathtaking sights and exhilarating adventures for visitors of all ages. In the last twenty years, Ochee, as it is known by the locals, has grown Posted by IslandGirls in The Island Girls | Dec 15, 2013
- Jamaica[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/5604E9E22219AC6817E01262D6BF4844.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Nov 17, 2013
- Trial runOff tomorrow to meet my daughter in Toronto, and then flying out 9 am the next day to Jamaica. We have a whole week to
catch up and spend some real nice mom and daughter time!! Can't wait. Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Nov 11, 2013
- Jive talkingWell the Gold Coast has been amazing so far even though we've been here for one day :) (if anyone wants to here me say my way of saying 'amazing' which I say a lot mind you, refer to Noah Posted by JacquesFamily in Our Big Adventure | Jul 27, 2013
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica Day 2 & 3 On my second day in Ocho Rios I went to the Dolphin Cove and shopped in the Coconut Grove Shopping Centre. At the Dolphin Cove, I swam with the Posted by liezelmarie in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 24, 2013
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica Day 1 I just ended my three day trip at my first stop of the trip, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It was absolutely beautiful! I came all the way from Mississauga, Ontario and from Posted by liezelmarie in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 23, 2013
- Venetian ExperiencesApril 28 (day 5) Sunday
Bidding farewell to Lake Maggiore we drive east and arrive at Lake Garda late morning. This is the largest of the Italian lakes and the meeting point of three Italian regions. With a circumference Posted by Margrobtripblog in Travel tales | Apr 30, 2013
- Shock and AweYou know you're doing something right when the locals are shocked.
No, there's no indecent exposure or gluttonous consumption of Bob Marley's irie herb.
Just the simple task of taking a shared taxi.
Joanie and I arrived in Montego Bay, Jamaica a Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Apr 27, 2013
- JamaicaJamaica... home to Caribbean Rum and Jerk Chicken, two things that you will be sure to indulgent in once you get there! Jamaica is on a whole new level when it comes to experiences. Although it does boast the typical Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Mar 22, 2013
- The light of day
may be it is because i was born on an island.In my mind tropical sun rise and set are magical. one gets a feeling of been fed with heavenly energy,The subtle vibration is sweet. Posted by jamskyearth in jamskyearthmovement | Jan 17, 2013
- Arrival in Nassau, ship life so far and Montego BayWe're just about 48 hours into the voyage and it's been great so far! We're pulling out of the Montego Bay, Jamaica, port as I type this and soon we'll be headed to Cartagena, Colombia. Here's a recap of what Posted by aweinstein in Enrichment Voyage - 12/12-1/13 | Dec 10, 2012
- Allure of the SeasLast night we did the Aqua Show in the aquatheater pool. It was excellent with some superb athletes and high divers delivering a wonderful show under a nice Caribbean night.
Today we pulled into the newly created cruise facility at Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Dec 5, 2012
- Jamaica volunteer teachingSandals Foundation hosted us for an amazing 2 weeks as we went to the primary schools in the jungles near Negril. It was hot, loud, incredible welcoming, hard and fun. The Great Shapes! Inc. people did a tremendous Posted by CindynDavid in David and Cindy's Wild Adventure | Dec 3, 2012