- 遊。行。 @ 沖繩 國際通國際通，是沖繩那霸的一條商業購物街及主要遊客區。若是自駕遊的話，最好不要駕車前往，一來，國際通的停車場大多是要付費的，二來，不用走回頭路拿車。可於牧志站下車，步行到縣廳前站離開。[[ http://goo.gl/maps/BJEOF| http://goo.gl/maps/BJEOF]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | May 11, 2013
- Riyo Rocks!
Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Aug 10, 2014
- MiyajimaOn Friday morning I headed to Miyajima Island. It's not far from Hiroshima, and took about 35 minutes to get there on the local train. From Miyajima station I took the JR Ferry over to the island (all of this Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 9, 2014
- Osaka: Day 5My friend had some business to take care of so I was on my own for a little bit to do fun things like buy breakfast at the 7 Eleven and Sundays.
Sundays is my friend, pretty much my Wally Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 8, 2014
- HiroshimaOn Thursday morning I left Osaka and caught the train to Hiroshima.
I took a few local trains to the Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) station, and then took the Shinkansen to Hiroshima. In total it probably took about 2.5 hours. By Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 8, 2014
- Osaka: Day 4Our trip to Universal Studios Japan began at 07:00 with a semi-long commute to the "universal" amusement park. I finally got the Japan experience of smashing in like a bunch of sardines into a subway car that was too small Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 7, 2014
- Everyday Life in OsakaI've been in Osaka for about a month and a half now. My Ph.d. advisor is doing a sabbatical at Osaka City University this year, and so she flew me out this summer to work with her. On the weekends Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 6, 2014
- Osaka: Day 3My bumpy road littered with vomiting and shaking began with what we assume was greasy karaage, and I have never felt more like wanting to die in all my 18 years. It's 19:26 and it all started at 02:00 this Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 6, 2014
- Osaka: Day 2I woke up to the sound of cicadas and the feeling of peace that marked day 2 of my trip. The day began with a short walk to a nearby 7 Eleven for breakfast, then a trip to Osaka University Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 6, 2014
- Tenjin Festival + Tennoji + Tigers GameOn Friday July 25th I met up with some friends and went to the Tenjin Festival in Osaka. The Tenjin Festival is one of the largest festivals in Japan. Tenjin Matsuri translates to "Festival of the Gods". It's a 1000 Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 5, 2014
- Osaka: Day 1[center][/center]
[center]View from the Grand Hyatt in DFW. 10/10 would stay there again.
My journey to Osaka began at 04:00 in a line in Terminal Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 4, 2014
- OsakaUnsere zweite Station in Japan ist Osaka, die grösste Stadt der Region Kansai in Honshu, der Hauptinsel Japans. Osaka ist sozusagen die kleine Schwester von Tokyo, die der Hauptstadt punkto Quirligkeit, Schrillheit und Gedränge in nichts nachsteht. Lange Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Aug 4, 2014
- Things that are Different in JapanJapan is a foreign country literally on the other side of the world, so obviously there's going to lots of ways in which it's different than Canada. However, I decided to make a post about a few of the things Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 3, 2014
- Yo u koso nihon - willkommen in Japan!Nach einer langen, langen Anreise über London - Tokyo - Naha - Miyako-jima sind wir am 16. Juli auf Irabu-jima, einer kleinen Insel in der Präfektur Okinawa, wohl behalten angekommen. Da wir ja bereits einmal in dieser abgelegenen Region verweilten, Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Jul 31, 2014
- Arashiyama: Part 2The entrance to the monkey park was along a river, so after I left the monkey park I decided to walk along the riverside for a while. It was a beautiful area. There were men in rice hats paddling Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 30, 2014
- Arashiyama (Part 1: Monkey Park)On Thursday I headed to Arashiayama in Kyoto and went to Iwatayama Monkey Park.
I had read about this Monkey Park online and had planned to go on Saturday. However, I didn't end up having to go into campus on Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 28, 2014
- Travelling SoundzWas wäre Reisen ohne gute Musik? Nur zu gut erinnere ich mich an die Zeit in Indien, Nepal und Tibet 1999, als meine Cousine Tanja und ich mit einem Walkman unterwegs waren. Damals hatten wir maximal zehn Kassetten dabei und Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Jul 25, 2014
- Umeda + Osaka CastleOn the weekend I visited the Umeda area of Osaka and also checked out Osaka Castle.
Umeda Station is the busiest station in western Japan. Its surrounding area is also the Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 23, 2014
- TokyoWe arrived this morning in Tokyo and given the horrible events that took place whilst we were in the air over Russia it is with much relief we are here. Jet lag intense as kids only got a few Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jul 18, 2014
- Gion FestivalOn Tuesday evening I went to the Gion Festival (Gion Matsuri) in Kyoto. I met some friends there and their office mates.
The Gion Festival is an annual festival held in Kyoto. It goes on for the entire month of July, Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 17, 2014
- Kinkaku-ji + Fushimi Inari Taisha (Kyoto)On Saturday I went to Kyoto. Kyoto is another prefecture of Japan, about 2 hours away from my place by train. It was the capital of Japan for over one thousand years (794-1868), so there's a lot of history in Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 14, 2014
- Japanese FoodI've decided to post about my experience with the food in Japan thus far:
I'm a little picky when it comes to food... I like what I like, and although I'm willing to try new things, they don't often agree with Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 11, 2014
- NambaOn Saturday I went to the Namba (Minami) area of Osaka. It was about a half hour away. Last Sunday after we got back from Nara we had dinner in the Namba area. It was very modern with lots of Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 6, 2014
- NaraThe students in my research group invited me to go to Nara with them on Sunday. It was a little over an hour away.
Nara is known for its deer and its giant Buddha statue (in fact, their prefecture mascot Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 1, 2014
- Osaka AquariumToday I finally ventured away from campus and headed to the Osaka Bay area. It was about an hour away. The commute went a lot smoother than I anticipated (I have a terrible sense of direction, so I was expecting Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jun 28, 2014