- Tokyo 2015: Day 4: Tokyo DisneylandApril 6th is our wedding anniversary, so we decided to keep our day out in Disneyland until that day. It was our second time visiting the park, our first back in 2013, and we woke to beautiful sunshine. The journey Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jul 7, 2015
- Chilling in Japan, food trauma and onwards to ChinaThursday
We'd not got any major plans today, just having a chilled day and then heading out for dinner with some of Craig's friends tonight. I had a bit of a lay in (9am - woo hoo!) which was lovely.
About eleven Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Jul 6, 2015
- Tokyo 2015: Day 3: Ueno, Akasuka and NakameguroWaking up at 7.30am, I took a look outside to notice that one of the offices across from us was already filled with workers! This wasn't an unusual sight by the end of the trip, yet I was always amazed Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jul 5, 2015
- Yokohama, Kyoto and Tokyo Friday
So today I woke up at 4am again, I tried my best to go back to sleep but that wasn't happening so i got up and parked myself in our Craig's living room, between then and Craig waking up I'd Posted by cazbatt in Caz's adventures | Jul 1, 2015
- Okini, Kyoto and arigato, JapanAfter six days in Tokyo we were ready for a rest, and decided to spend two nights in Nikko, a small edo-era town in the mountains north of Tokyo. The Japanese have a saying about Nikko: 'Never say "kekko" until Posted by Clammy Clemmies in A Tale of Two Months | Jul 1, 2015
- In the miso soupIf anyone has seen 'Tokyo Nights', an episode of Anthony Bourdain's TV programme Parts Unknown, you'll have some idea of what our time in Tokyo was like. Alighting from the plane we felt, well, jet-lagged doesn't cover it. Flying from Posted by Clammy Clemmies in A Tale of Two Months | Jun 30, 2015
- ARIGATOU!!!Ehi si, stavolta sono andata ancora un po' più a est di quanto avrei potuto...Giappone:Tokyo!!!
Un'esperienza breve ma super intensa, mi sono letteralmente innamorata di Tokyo e dei giapponesi...sono troppo gentili, educati, hanno un savoir fair Posted by Gamby in Travel Is My Nature | Jun 28, 2015
- Temple dayWe cheked in. Then we went to are room.
Then we took a public bath.this Is after.
The next day woke up early.
For morn Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jun 24, 2015
- the trains daywe took a train from kyoto to osaka. then we took metro. then another train.
then cable car.
Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jun 21, 2015
- 1st full day in Kyotofirst we went to shoren-in temple.
then we had lunch. then we went on a rickshaw.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jun 20, 2015
- the day of travlingwe went on a bullet train.!!‼!!!then I went to a market. we ate sushi behind the counter.
Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | Jun 18, 2015
- Tokyo, Japan==Day 1====Your heading here...==: Self Guided Tour of Shibuya
Shibuya is the trendy and fashionable shopping district of Tokyo. Ideally this tour should be on a Sunday as this is when you can see the best of the Harajuku fashion and Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- Tokyo Day One
I arrive at Tokyo International Airport and am about to start exploring my last city on my trip around the world. I check into my hotel, which is called the Remm Hibiya. This hotel is a four star and Posted by Jules98 in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 8, 2015
- Tokyo 2015: Day 2 Part 2: KamakuraAfter spending the morning following the Daibutsu hiking trail, we left Daibutsu and made our way through Kamakura to Hasedera Temple.
Hasedera Temple is one of Kamakura's main attractions, and for good reason. Its a beautiful comple Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jun 7, 2015
- Japan - Hiroshima and Okinawa[center]We arrived in Hiroshima (HiROshima!) at around 7am and following their instructions, made our way to our hostel.
K’s House has many hostels throughout Japan and just like Kyoto, we thought the Hiroshima branch was just as good. Comfy beds with Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Jun 5, 2015
- Japan Photo AlbumMy photo album of Japan is up and available. Click [[https://plus.google.com/photos/105315951877062706703/albums/6156620913593991889?authkey=COGju_jQ19bFcA|[[Japan Photo Album]]]] to view it! Click on a picture and you can start a slide show!
Enjoy! Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jun 4, 2015
- AsiaThe last country from Asia I will be visiting is Tokyo, Japan! I'm actually very excited to visit the city of Tokyo, I always watched anime as a kid and involved the city of 'Tokyo' in it, and now I Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 31, 2015
- TokyoThis was going to be Rob's first trip to Singapore! Since the flight is so long (20+ hours travel time), we decided to stop in Tokyo for a couple of nights on our way to Singapore. We landed at Tokyo Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Apr 27, 2014
- Tokyo 2015: Day 2 Part 1: KamakuraWe decided to spend our second day in Tokyo visiting one of our favourite places in Japan, the beautiful coastal city of Kamakura. It’s a simple one hour train ride from Tokyo Station to Kita-Kamakura, with the station conveniently located Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | May 28, 2015
- JapanFor our last day in Japan, we decided to head to the Ueno Park area of Tokyo - very popular, home of the Japanese National Museum, and a great place for all to spend an afternoon.
After getting off the train Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 23, 2015
- JapanOur first stop - a must for anyone visiting Tokyo - is the Akihabara Electric District. Akihabara gained the nickname Akihabara Electric Town shortly after World War II for being a major shopping center for household electronic goods and the Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 22, 2015
- JapanToday we ventured to Odaiba Island - on the other side of Tokyo from where we were staying, not far from Tokyo Disneyland. My traveling companion has never visited there during his time living in Japan. Odaiba is a large Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 21, 2015
- Tokyo II - Return of the GaijinToured Osaka, in the rain, mainly to see Osaka Castle. I am starting to get the ABC (Another Bloody Castle) syndrome you get when travelling old countries that have that kind of thing. Those who have been to Posted by VP28802 in Japan | May 20, 2015
- JapanToday was a special day as we had booked a tour to the 11th day of the May Suma Wrestling Championships. We saw all of the top tier wrestlers.
However, we started the day with a subway trip to the Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 20, 2015
- test Posted by crmsoda in Europe 2015 | May 19, 2015