- Historic Hokkaido, Ainu Village, and Lake[center]It's the nature of these pre-packaged tours that you see too much in one day to feel anything but tired.
Historic toilet in Historic Hokkaido
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 17, 2012
- NikkoAls wir das letzte Mal in Japan waren, stand Nikko auf unserer Liste, schlussendlich mussten wir es aber aufgeben, weil wir zu wenig Zeit hatten. Dieses Mal wollten wir uns die Berge, Wälder und Tempelanlagen aber nicht entgehen lassen. Die Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Aug 14, 2014
- YokohamaWir wollten uns dieses Mal in Yokohama, einer, wie es schien, gemütlichen Hafenstadt installieren. Yokohama liegt nur 20 Minuten südlich von Tokio. Wir hatten allerdings an zwei Tagen mit Bekanntschaften von Okinawa abgemacht, sodass wir schliesslich doch Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Aug 14, 2014
- Tokyo: AkihabaraOn Saturday morning I left Hiroshima and hopped on the Shinkansen bound for Tokyo. The Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) is like a plane on land. It hurtled me from one side of the country to the other in less than Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 13, 2014
- Kumano Kodo PilgerrouteSo eine Reise kann man ja auf verschiedene Weisen machen. Nach vier Fluegen und einer Schiffsreise waren wir auf Irabu-jima in Okinawa gestrandet. Dann haben wir unsere Reise mit Schiff und Flugzeug fortgesetzt. Von Osaka aus sind wir dann mit Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Aug 13, 2014
- Osaka: Day 9I honestly didn't do much today. I walked around Ishibashi a bit, raided a Gachapon machine that is so totally old that the capsules on the inside were starting to become blackened. I left one capsule in there…how lonely.
I also Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 12, 2014
- On the Way from Tokyo to BangkokOk, time to fly to Bangkok!
Time definitely has started flying on this side of the world, but then again I'm not spending a lot of time per country anymore. So my 6 days in Japan are over, now I still Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Aug 12, 2014
- Osaka: Day 8Our day began with a trip to Osaka Castle (have I mentioned I've been riding the train alone? [it's only for one or two stations, but still very exciting]). At a steep ¥600 entry fee I was hoping for more…interesting Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 12, 2014
- Osaka: Day 7Arashiyama was beyond words. Of course looking at pictures of the bamboo forest on the internet is mesmerising and makes you wish you were there standing between two walls of bamboo, contemplating life itself among the quiet solitude of this Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 12, 2014
- Osaka: Day 6I never, as a Texan, thought I would say that. Typhoon Halong has caused us to have quite a bit of rain the past couple of days. Yesterday it wasn't so bad because of how tired we were from USJ; Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 12, 2014
- 遊。行。 @ 沖繩 國際通國際通，是沖繩那霸的一條商業購物街及主要遊客區。若是自駕遊的話，最好不要駕車前往，一來，國際通的停車場大多是要付費的，二來，不用走回頭路拿車。可於牧志站下車，步行到縣廳前站離開。[[ http://goo.gl/maps/BJEOF| http://goo.gl/maps/BJEOF]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | May 11, 2013
- Riyo Rocks!
Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Aug 10, 2014
- MiyajimaOn Friday morning I headed to Miyajima Island. It's not far from Hiroshima, and took about 35 minutes to get there on the local train. From Miyajima station I took the JR Ferry over to the island (all of this Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 9, 2014
- Osaka: Day 5My friend had some business to take care of so I was on my own for a little bit to do fun things like buy breakfast at the 7 Eleven and Sundays.
Sundays is my friend, pretty much my Wally Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 8, 2014
- HiroshimaOn Thursday morning I left Osaka and caught the train to Hiroshima.
I took a few local trains to the Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) station, and then took the Shinkansen to Hiroshima. In total it probably took about 2.5 hours. By Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 8, 2014
- Osaka: Day 4Our trip to Universal Studios Japan began at 07:00 with a semi-long commute to the "universal" amusement park. I finally got the Japan experience of smashing in like a bunch of sardines into a subway car that was too small Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 7, 2014
- Everyday Life in OsakaI've been in Osaka for about a month and a half now. My Ph.d. advisor is doing a sabbatical at Osaka City University this year, and so she flew me out this summer to work with her. On the weekends Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 6, 2014
- Osaka: Day 3My bumpy road littered with vomiting and shaking began with what we assume was greasy karaage, and I have never felt more like wanting to die in all my 18 years. It's 19:26 and it all started at 02:00 this Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 6, 2014
- Osaka: Day 2I woke up to the sound of cicadas and the feeling of peace that marked day 2 of my trip. The day began with a short walk to a nearby 7 Eleven for breakfast, then a trip to Osaka University Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 6, 2014
- Tenjin Festival + Tennoji + Tigers GameOn Friday July 25th I met up with some friends and went to the Tenjin Festival in Osaka. The Tenjin Festival is one of the largest festivals in Japan. Tenjin Matsuri translates to "Festival of the Gods". It's a 1000 Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 5, 2014
- Osaka: Day 1[center][/center]
[center]View from the Grand Hyatt in DFW. 10/10 would stay there again.
My journey to Osaka began at 04:00 in a line in Terminal Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 4, 2014
- OsakaUnsere zweite Station in Japan ist Osaka, die grösste Stadt der Region Kansai in Honshu, der Hauptinsel Japans. Osaka ist sozusagen die kleine Schwester von Tokyo, die der Hauptstadt punkto Quirligkeit, Schrillheit und Gedränge in nichts nachsteht. Lange Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Aug 4, 2014
- Things that are Different in JapanJapan is a foreign country literally on the other side of the world, so obviously there's going to lots of ways in which it's different than Canada. However, I decided to make a post about a few of the things Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 3, 2014
- Yo u koso nihon - willkommen in Japan!Nach einer langen, langen Anreise über London - Tokyo - Naha - Miyako-jima sind wir am 16. Juli auf Irabu-jima, einer kleinen Insel in der Präfektur Okinawa, wohl behalten angekommen. Da wir ja bereits einmal in dieser abgelegenen Region verweilten, Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Jul 31, 2014
- Arashiyama: Part 2The entrance to the monkey park was along a river, so after I left the monkey park I decided to walk along the riverside for a while. It was a beautiful area. There were men in rice hats paddling Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 30, 2014