- Castles in KanazawaIt was an incredibly busy day in Kanazawa! We started our morning off fairly early and we were all out the door right around 8:08. We were on a mission to visit the beautiful Kanazawa Castle and Kenrokuen Garden before Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 29, 2016
- Travel Day: Tokyo to Kanazawa Today was a fairly easy travel day. We had eight adventurers each with their own carry-on luggage and backpack/purse. We started our morning off around 7:30. Justin and I had to pack up our belongings in the morning because we Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 29, 2016
- I'm not going to lick my porkI heard giggling and it was coming from the bathroom. "Matthew?" I asked. between giggles he mustered a "yeah, I'm fine. It tickles!" Matthew was having fun with the toilet; he found the special buttons:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/495115/51FE Posted by LaurendeMatt in Japan | Jun 27, 2016
- Tokyo DisneylandToday was a long, but spectacular day at the Tokyo Disneyland Resort. Kaela and I began by waking up swiftly with our alarm at 7:00 a.m. Kaela went to go make sure that Kyra and Heather were awake, since they Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 28, 2016
- Konichiwa Japan!We're here! After two flights, seventeen hours flight time, one layover in LA, three movies, we're here in Japan!
We glamorously spent the first twelve hours in Haneda Airport. We slept at the Royal Park Hotel, since we arrived late Sunday Posted by LaurendeMatt in Japan | Jun 26, 2016
- Touring TokyoKon'nichiwa everyone! I know I've been a bit absent with the blog and I've left most of the responsibilities up to Justin, but I'm back and ready to write! Today was another fun filled adventure touring through Tokyo. I have Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 26, 2016
- Trains, Trains, and Ukai Toriyama...Happy Birthday Heath!Today we all did something special to celebrate Heather's birthday, which is on June 25. Tutu had a surprise for Heather that was so secret, I didn't even know about it! Anytime that this event was passively brought up in Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 25, 2016
- Tokyo: The Meiji Shrine, Shibuya Crossing, and Tokyo TowerKaela and I stayed up until around 2:30 a.m. last night finishing the post and planning for the day ahead before heading to bed. In the morning, I actually woke up around 6:00 a.m. and was surprised to see that Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 24, 2016
- The Wedding and Honeymoon
Aloha! First of all, Kaela and I would like to thank everyone for coming to, and helping at, our wedding this past Monday, June 20. We had such a great time and it was amazing to be Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 23, 2016
- Japan, Asia The flight from Thailand to Japan was CAD$602 for a 16hr 5min nonstop ride to the city of Tokyo. The hotel I stayed at was the Edo Sakura, a 3-star place in the Tokyo Posted by TravelBuddy2016 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 5, 2016
- FINAL HOURS -TOYKO'S TSUKIJI FISH MARKETTsukiji Market (築地市場, Tsukiji Shijō) is a large wholesale market for fish, fruits and vegetables in central Tokyo. It is the most famous of over ten wholesale markets that handle the distribution of fish, meat, produce and flowers in Tokyo. Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 28, 2016
- YANAKA AND ASAKUSA Our final day at work ended at three so we hurried back to the hotel to try and sneak in another adventure before meeting the gang and a colleague from Japan who has recently left our group.
We decided to Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 27, 2016
- NOW THIS IS TOKYOWhen you are working there really isn't much time to get out and explore. Tonight, however, after feeling the effects of sitting in a poorly air conditioned room from 9- 5 daily, I had to find some fresh air. Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 26, 2016
- ALL WORK AND NO PLAYNow that I am working, I am really not doing much else besides having dinner. But that can be pretty impressive. At least different than home.
I did take some time today to snap some pictures of the hotel because it Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 24, 2016
- TOKYO IN BLACK AND WHITE===Here are the unedited results of my photography workshop. An exercise working in black and white, shooting things I wouldn't normally shoot.===
I had a great time. It was a great opportunity to learn about photography and life in Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 22, 2016
- TSUKIJI FISH MARKET, REFLEXOLOGY AND BACK TO TOKYO
As I promised myself and my feet, I had a quieter day today. I relaxed in my room, picked up some breakfast and came back to my room to eat before heading out at all.
The last th Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 21, 2016
- TODAI-JI TEMPLE AND FUSHIMI INARI SHRINE
Bad hip, bad knee and really bad feet but too stubborn to quit. That would probably be the theme of the day. Or perh Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 20, 2016
- CONNECTIONS WITH THE PROFESSIONALSI am going to try and keep the words to a minimum since I have lots of pictures and am completely wiped after a very long day. I left my hotel at 8 am and only returned back at Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 19, 2016
- KYOTO - THE FRIENDLIEST PLACE ON EARTH
My sister wondered how I would possibly manage in a place where few speak English and traveling alone. She suggested I wouldn’t even use my voice for days. You would think by now she w Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 18, 2016
- WHAT A RIDE – ON A TRIP OF FIRSTSJust a quick update to say that I have arrived safely in Tokyo without incident. It was a really easy trip considering some of my latest adventures. Although I hate the early rise, my 6am departure was on time Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 17, 2016
- April 11 - April 18, 2016RTW day # 130 In route to Wellington, New Zealand. Due to heavy seas around Hobart, Tasmania, the captain changed the route to go from Sydney straight to N.Z. We will be at sea for 4 days Posted by pointslj in Points/Chamberlin Around the world 2016 | May 11, 2016
- Takayama & Nagoya7 days trip
Takayama - Need to take 4 hours bus get to there, but it is worthy.
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by KY.S in Treasure | May 10, 2016
- Kyoto & Osaka
It was on the cheap flight ticket period beginning, my friend had found a cheap ticket to Osaka ($2,100), I had agreed quickly.
We had play truant for the trip...... Be crazy if you Posted by KY.S in Treasure | May 10, 2016
- Finding FukuokaIn this entry, the blog will cover a quick glimpse of the city of Fukuoka, located in the Kyushu region. I feel that the Kyushu region as a whole is not given too much attention/exposure among the international travel crowd. Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | May 7, 2016
- Totori Sandunes and MatsueFor our final big road trip in Japan I really wanted to go and visit the small town of Matsue in Totori Prefecture, as it has a lot of connections with one of my favourite literary and cultural figures from Posted by DKJM74 in Japan and Beyond with Damon and Haru | May 7, 2016