- The Bunnies and Bombs of Okunoshima Island (Hiroshima Pref.)BGM: "I'll Try" (Acoustic Version) by Proff (feat. Gliss)
Japan is well-known the world over for being a land of complete randomness. Like English words thrown together on a Japanese tee-shirt that collectively make no sense whatsoever, the brain i Posted by GenkiLee in Romancing the Ring of Fire | May 7, 2013
- Japan - Hiroshima & Miyajima islandI did think about not using a bad pun for the Hiroshima blog but actually, a bit like in Phnom Penh with the killing fields, it's a shame that with Hiroshima, it generally gets talked about outside Japan with only Posted by KtandMark in Kt and Mark do stuff in places and that | May 6, 2013
- Tokyo, Part 2, and our Impressions of Japan
This is our last log entry for Japan. We left Hakone on a high speed train arriving into Tokyo on Sunday April 21. We spent our last three days in Japan in Tokyo, returning to Posted by janejoe in Japan | Apr 29, 2013
- Journey The City of Technology - Day 2 & 3 It is Day 2 of my trip to Tokyo and I decided to travel outside of the city. My first destination is a little town of Kamakura.
Kamakura is a coastal town south of Tokyo. It is full of temples, shrines, Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 28, 2013
- Japan - Uno's what we'll see at Naoshima art islandSo, this was going to be another 2 night stay with the main aim to be visiting the Naoshima art island. I read about this place a few years ago and desperately wanted to go ever since. I loved the Posted by KtandMark in Kt and Mark do stuff in places and that | Apr 28, 2013
- Japan - Going loco down in Kyoto So, our whistle stop tour of Japan began with Kyoto. We only had a couple of nights so we were going to have to pack in as much as we could.
It didn't get off to a great start. We Posted by KtandMark in Kt and Mark do stuff in places and that | Apr 26, 2013
- Konichiwa from Japan[center][/center]
Tokyo. I am currently looking out over the massive city of Tokyo watching the sunset near Mount Fuji from the 48th floor in the Midtown Tower. This city has been impre Posted by mcpherson.nyc in Kirkwood Adrift | Apr 26, 2013
- Journey The City of Technology - Day 1I arrived to my first destination which is Tokyo, Japan and got a taxi to take me to my hotel which is the Shinjuku Prince Hotel. I had just arrived to my hotel and check-in to my room.
The next Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 25, 2013
- I'm 20[center]Getting old - it's an inevitable part of life. But, on March 23, 2013, I had an amazing time getting old alongside my Japanese friends and family.[/center] [center][/center]
I think the Posted by DanPan in Dan Pan - The Travel Man! | Apr 24, 2013
- If I could have my cake & eat it too, what cake would it be?Got to thinking if life were all about bolting together all the things you want and making it work, then what are the things I want…for right now, the cake is pretty simple. I am not much of an elaborate Posted by Goofy9 in May The Blog Be with You | Apr 2, 2013
- Hakone, Japan and a Taste of JapanOn Friday morning 19 April, we reversed our itinerary on how we got from Osaka to Koyasan to go back to Osaka. Once arriving in Osaka, we took a bullet train to Odawara, after which we took a taxi Posted by janejoe in Japan | Apr 24, 2013
- 沖繩自駕遊 Okinawa Driving Tour Part II
燈塔之下看燈塔， Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Apr 20, 2013
- Koyasan, JapanOn the morning of Thursday 18 April, we left Osaka by train and headed up towards Koyasan. The journey to Koyasan was comprised of three parts: 1.5 hour train ride, 15 minute cable-car ride and concluded with a Posted by janejoe in Japan | Apr 24, 2013
On Wednesday 17 April, we left Hiroshima by train to go to Osaka. Osaka is the second largest city in Japan, with Tokyo being the largest. After dropping our luggage at the hotel, we we Posted by janejoe in Japan | Apr 22, 2013
On Monday 15 April, we took a train from Matsue and headed toward Hiroshima, arriving around midday. We left our luggage at the hotel and went directly out to a couple of art museums, an Posted by janejoe in Japan | Apr 21, 2013
- BeppuMy lats stop in Japan : Beppu. It's a small town in Kyushu full of Onsen (Hot spring).
It looks like the city is smoking :
I tried those hot waters in the public bath tw Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Apr 20, 2013
- Seeing Tokyo with the LocalsYesterday we were fortunate to meet up with Yumiko and Mokoto and they were our guides for the day. Ian worked with Yumiko for several years with the Assistants program, and he had met her husband Mokoto before. We Posted by 40thAnniversary in Lynne & Ian's 40th Anniversary | Apr 20, 2013
- 沖繩自駕遊 Okinawa Driving Tour Part 1到沖繩，人人都會說自駕遊，因為MONORAIL只有十數個站，很多景點都沒有公交直接前往。
[img=http://p Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Apr 19, 2013
- 琉球海炎祭@沖繩今敞畢業十周年旅行，一行七人來沖繩其中一個目的是到沖繩宜野灣市觀看一年一度的『琉球海炎祭』。舉行的地點為宜野灣海濱公園(宜野灣Tropical Beach)。
票價是成人票2500日幣，特別靚位、交通接送就另外加錢。 先到おもろまち駅(Omoromachi Station) 乘 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Apr 13, 2013
- Lazy Day in TokyoToday we declared a rest day as we have been going full in fir about 11 days. We indulged ourselves in a late breakfast at 8.30 and didn't rush for a bus. We did forget that most shops Posted by 40thAnniversary in Lynne & Ian's 40th Anniversary | Apr 19, 2013
- KyotoKyoto is the place to visit in Japan. I had a really great time there.
The bamboo grove in a quiet neighborhood.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508629/20130415_165 Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Apr 19, 2013
- NaganoOn my way back to the south.
Nagano the city of the winter olympics 98.
At night there were some lights calling me:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508629/90_20130413 Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Apr 19, 2013
- HakodateHakodate is a city in the south of Hokkaido (the top north island).
It was freezing, but also peaceful and good for hiking.
I had a walk at night.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Apr 19, 2013
- SendaiOn my way up north, I stopped in Sendai.
The famous statue of the town:
I tasted the food speciality, beef tongue. Exquisite!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/50 Posted by ChachaInAsia in Trip through Asia, from India to Japan! | Apr 19, 2013
- Nikko DayToday we took a bus trip on our own – just in case we hadn’t done enough! We headed to the World Heritage Listed area of Nikko. This is about two hours drive north of Tokyo, unfortunately Posted by 40thAnniversary in Lynne & Ian's 40th Anniversary | Apr 19, 2013