[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 24, 2016
- 廉航初體驗今次琉球親子遊共搭了兩程廉航 及兩程內陸機 。走線是：香港>石垣>宮古>那霸。來回香港兩程分別搭廉航，而國內線則JAL。
我們則是首次搭廉航，去程為HK Express 香港往石垣新航線，聖誕假首日出發，兩大一小機票連行李加揀位都是HK$4400。
網上也常說Express價錢常有問題，並說確認前要cap 圖，否則價錢有機會不同，當然我也有cap定圖 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 21, 2016
- Hirosaki for another Japan
North of Japan the biggest city is Aomori , famous for the big summer festival in August: Nebuta matsuri.Near Aomori(about 30 klm) the second biggest city of Aomori prefecture is Hiros Posted by Pascalev in anywere out of my world | Jan 8, 2017
- 琉球群島親子之旅 2016-2017行程一覽:
準備章: [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/190/|機票]] [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/189/|租車]]
Day 1 24-12-16 石垣島 :[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/194/|廉航初體驗：香港>石垣]] Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jan 13, 2017
- 再來沖繩租車上一篇文章比較完[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/190/|機票]]後，跟著是租車了! 自駕遊不租車等如一個士兵不帶槍，所以工欲善其事, 必先利其器。
於2016 年8月搜索2016年聖誕及2017年新年租車，(120天前)上網做了一個比較。由於是親子遊，所以選擇有BABY SEAT，有些公司免加費，有些則要加500至1000円。
[img=h Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 19, 2016
- 又係時候研究下Asiamiles點駛經過上次出發前兩日先買貴酒店貴機票嘅 [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/140/|高雄之旅]]，今年聖誕我決定洗心革面，提早計劃行程。今年聖誕打算去沖繩跳島之旅，先致電到去位於北角英皇道嘅沖繩觀光會議局預約拿資料。
但唔知係唔係因為日本企業奉行JIT (just in time)工商管理，book車,早3個月先有，book酒店要6個月內,bo Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 20, 2016
- Taiwan Maze SobaThis is a famous dish invented in Nagoya by the "Menya Hanabi" ramen shop owner. Since Taiwan ramen is a famous dish of Nagoya, this is the dry version of it. You have the spicy sauce at the Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Akashi yakiAkashi yaki may look like takoyaki but it consists of more egg than batter. This is probably why most people who lives in Akashi city calls it "tamagoyaki" rather than Akashi yaki. However this is not to be Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Shichi Go San (7-5-3) at Meiji JinguNovember 15 is Shichi Go San (literally, 7 5 3) in Japan. This unofficial holiday commemorates the passage of 3 and 5 yr old boys and 3 and 7 yr old girls into the next stage of their childhoods. To Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Nov 14, 2016
- Himeji CastlePerhaps Japan's most beautiful castle, Himeji Castle seemingly lords over the city of Himeji. Nicknamed the White Heron or White Egret Castle, the castle--although immense--looks like it could sp Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Nov 14, 2016
- Dick's Musings on Country Living and a Dying ArtSo, as Pam has already written, we recently departed the magical highlands of rural Shizuoka prefecture [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/526039/DBE6B0A4BDE2FD795A05B3DAD46E9490.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/526039/thumb_DBE6B0A4BDE2FD7 Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Nov 14, 2016
- Onomichi Betcha Matsuri & a Wonderful Afternoon with FamilyI always wanted to see a local Japanese festival. Little did we know that when we arrived in Onomichi on November 2, we'd walked right into the middle of one. A unique one. One that is held only in Onomichi. Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Nov 7, 2016
- A Country Home in Shizuoka PrefectureWe have fallen woefully behind in our blog and apologize for that.
It had never occurred to us to visit Shizuoka Prefecture (where's that?), but when I saw the Airbnb listing for a 90-yr-old traditional home in the countryside, I bit. Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Nov 3, 2016
- We have landed... Konbanwa everyone !
We are just at the cusp of our adventures in Nihon and I have decided to have a go at this blogging malarkey. I think it will be a good way to record this very exciting time Posted by jasmine26 in Joining in with Japan | Oct 27, 2016
Friday we took the Shinkansen bullet train, which goes 300 km/hr, from Kyoto to Tokyo. We started our sightseeing across the bay with the Miraikan museum Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Oct 25, 2016
- Around Kiyomizudera We took the bus to Kiyomizudera (Clear Water Temple) yesterday. Well, we took a bus to as close as a public bus can get to Kiyomizudera. The World Heritage Site Buddhist Temple is on a hill. The public bus Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Oct 24, 2016
- The Hidden Place in HyogoWhenever asked what prefecture is beside Osaka, most people will say Kyoto to the right and Kobe to the left. That's what most travelers refer to Hyogo prefecture, they call it Kobe because that's what most if not all Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Kanazawa, The City of Gold. | Oct 24, 2016
- Up Close & Personal View of the Japanese Health Care System And we're off! Been in Japan for nearly three days now . . .
. . . and have already had the dubious pleasure of carting Pam off to a hospital to begin battle with a nasty infection. By mid Posted by pokano in Jizo Diary, Paato 4 | Oct 23, 2016
- Kyoto. JapanOur trip to Japan began with a long subway ride with several connections (what did we ever do before googlemaps?), from the airport in Osaka. After dropping our bags at our guesthouse, we began sightseeing with Nijo Castle. Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Oct 23, 2016
- Japan Day 15 – Travel homeTime to go home!
We spent the morning packing and uploading pictures and got to the train station early.
The [[http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/nex/|Narita Express]] is a special set of trains that provide direct access to the airport and some major statio Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 14 – Travel to TokyoThis was our last full day we had and we spent a few hours of it on the Shikansen to Tokyo (2.5 hours).
Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 13 – Hikone CastleWe hadn’t planned very well for our free day so it took awhile to decide where to go (there’s so many options!). Finally we decided on [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e7001.html|Hikone Castle]] and took the train up there.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 12 – Kyoto Bike TourThis day was a tour around Kyoto by bike. We walked to the [[http://www.kctp.net/pc/en/|Kyoto Cycling Tour Project]] by Kyoto Station and met our guide Julie.
Our first stop was the [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3920.html|Higashi Honganji]] temple wh Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 11 – Travel to KyotoWe spent most of this day travelling. First we took the bus (the local kids had fun making faces at us at the stop) to Nagiso station.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 10 – TsumagoWe spent most of this day in [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6077.html|Tsumago]] just resting and relaxing. When we woke up it was very cold so we stayed in and read until around 11.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/611368/large_alopiparo_..G_72 Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016