- A South West Stroll[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 4, 2013
- The Soul of St. Ouens
I have walked this side of the island so many times not only because of its beauty but because of its amazing waves. Every surfer who comes here to visit is always enchanted by its power Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 3, 2013
- The Real Ouest!My boots only wanted to take me where they have been before so I head for the west part of the island. There is something about it that I can't really explain. The scenery is breathtaking. It doesn't matter how Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 2, 2013
- The Ultimate St. John's/St. Mary'sAnother fabulous walk exploring the north coast of Jersey. After spending lots of times getting lost and retracing my steps, I found the right path to the cliffs. Stunning views of the Coast of Normandie and the Islands of Guernsey, Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Nov 29, 2013
- 31 days to go!Hello again! It's 31 days until I leave on my travels. I've bought my InterRail pass and ferry ticket, so everything is now ready. Only the waiting is left! I will update this blog just before I leave. Posted by Jerseyman in Journey to the East | May 27, 2013
- 45 days to go!Hi, this is my first blog post. First I will tell you about myself, I am 19 years old and I am from Jersey, an island in the English Channel. My name is Mark.
You can see my route in Posted by Jerseyman in Journey to the East | May 12, 2013
- Planning!So, 5 weeks tomorrow till I leave and believe me it can't come soon enough. Work is getting more and more mind numbing now that i've started to count down the days!
I've only just made a packing list and realised Posted by rossco88 in South Africa, Nepal, SE Asia | Jul 17, 2011
- The Cream of Jersey
Thanks to this lovely gal and her lady friends we've been enjoying the rich cream and butter that made Jersey famous. Although the lush pastures of this quaint island nation Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Oct 7, 2010
- ...a word about jersey......I am currently visiting the island of Jersey and what a pleasant place it is, to be sure...since I've been here (arrived on the 10th June) I have witnessed the fascinating process (known as the hustings) of a by-election, brought Posted by nantic in ...one small footstep... | Jun 13, 2010
- Wohoo!Well, everything at home is finally sorted and so I have just booked some flights and a three week language course in Malaga, very exciting! I leave Sunday so bye for now! Take care xx Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Jan 22, 2010
- Off again soon!Hey all, sorry I haven't written for so long. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and wishing you all a very happy new year!
So what's been going on since my last entry? Well I did a tonne of work on Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Jan 4, 2010
- Less than 10 weeks to go!!Things are really picking up now. I've been doing a bit more research into various countries and travel between them. Starting to look like Africa is going to be a bit more challenging than SE Asia but all part of Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Aug 27, 2009