- Asia- Jordan Hey guys its me again! We just landed in Amman, Jordan its 11:55pm. We will have out personal driver waiting for us at the gate, so that's great since we are way to tired from our 18h 30m long Posted by Mahnoork21 in My trip to three regions | May 5, 2016
- JERASH, JORDAN
On the last day of my 6 day tour of Jordan, we headed north, to the ancient Roman ruins of Jerash. Above is a photo of me under Hadrian's Arch.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 20, 2015
- MADABA & THE DEAD SEA, JORDAN
Today we drove from Wadi Musa to the Dead Sea. Its about a 3hr drive, so we made a few stops along the way to break it up. Our first stop was the Crusader fortress of Shobak Castle. We Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 19, 2015
- PETRA, JORDANAll who travel to Jordan end up in Petra. And it is for good reason ... its incredible! To be fully honest, I didn't even realize Petra was a real place until 3yrs ago. I had been planning a trip Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 14, 2015
- AMMAN & WADI RUM, JORDANWhen I announced to my friends & family that I had booked a trip to the Middle East they freaked out! I cant even count how many emails & facebook msgs I received from people telling me I'm crazy to Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 13, 2015
- Reflections on Jordan.com/708560/IMG_0482.jpg]
Jordan, a small country surrounded by some the world’s most powerful and turbulent Posted by nbergh in Where to Gumshoe? | Oct 30, 2014
- desert and sea Stairmaster in Petra and off to the desert!
We had breakfast at Gassabah’s family home in Petra - fresh falafels (I don’t think I will ever be satisfied with falafels back home again). Gasab teased Mark some more. Posted by nbergh in Where to Gumshoe? | Oct 27, 2014
- Jordan - Bedouin hospitalityWe take the early bus at 6:30 am to Petra (JETT BUS). It’s about a 2 hour drive down with one stop for coffee and snacks and they play a 30 min travel video of King Abdullah showing you around Posted by nbergh in Where to Gumshoe? | Oct 18, 2014
- Jordan - First ImpressionsAfter 22 hours of travel (which includes a long layover) we arrive in Amman, Jordan at 5 am. My first impression of Jordan is that people here drive like maniacs. I have since lea Posted by nbergh in Where to Gumshoe? | Oct 18, 2014
- Wadi Rum and Aqaba[img=http:/ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Sep 21, 2014
- Petra, Jordan[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/666235/DSC_ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Sep 19, 2014
- Forgotten PiggiesAn assortment of piggie photos from my phone I forgot to upload
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/493820/IMG_1919.jpg caption=Stamps from a Br Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 19, 2014
- Wadi RumAfter Petra, the piggies headed to Wadi Rum, the most famous valley in Jordan
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/493820/IMG_3627_-_Version_3.j Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 17, 2014
- The Dead Sea, Karak and Madaba[img=h Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Sep 16, 2014
- The Piggies Finally Visit PetraNo trip to the Middle East is complete without a trip to Petra.
It's quite expensive to enter, 50JD or about 70USD for tourists in Jordan. If you are Jordanian it's a whopping 1JD (less than 2USD) and if you come Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 12, 2014
- Road to PetraThe piggies began their Jordanian journey in Amman
Amman is okay. Maybe better for working in than being a tourist. But the Roman ruins at the top of the city were Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Sep 11, 2014
- Amman, Jordan[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/666235/DSC_ Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Sep 9, 2014
- Al-Quds - Jerusalem (tra frontiere e resurrezioni)La spina dorsale di asfalto lungo il deserto del Negev ci appare ancora più sottile quando una moltitudine di camion porta-carro-armati ci viene incontro: un gregge di ferro, aggressivo, di un verde appassito come le foglie degli iris, simbolo della Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | May 27, 2014
- AqabaL'aria mi sembra si sia fermata da un pezzo mentre attraverso la strada che taglia in due le montagne rocciose, tra il deserto di Wadi Rum e la città di Aqaba, sul Mar Rosso. È una lenta discesa negli inferi Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | May 8, 2014
- Wadi RumOre 7.30 del mattino, parto in solitario da Petra, in direzione sud, verso Wadi Rum, attraverso la King's Way, la strada del deserto.
Wadi Rum è uno dei deserti giordani, il più famoso tra tutti, reso celebre dalla figura di Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | May 3, 2014
- La città rosa"Tutti gli uomini sognano: ma non allo stesso modo. Coloro che sognano di notte, nei recessi polverosi delle loro menti, si svegliano di giorno per scoprire la vanità di quelle immagini: ma coloro i quali sognano di giorno sono uomini Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | May 2, 2014
- Lungo il GiordanoLa strada che conduce a Madaba, verso sud, si apre tra campi di angurie e pomodori. I coloratissimi braccianti sembrano essere già al lavoro da ore, con pile di cassette di legno accatastate lungo i campi. Le donne con i Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | Apr 30, 2014
- Day 35 - At seaAnother sea day and time to recover. Kay's hip is still a little sore and Christine is feeling better, hit by a truck but better. Usual daily activities, chatting with other passengers, Battle of the Sexes and checking out Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 25, 2014
- Day 34 - Aqaba, JordanUp and ready for a day of exploring an ancient city we have only seen in books and on tv. Christine feels a bit better but still has a cough, headaches and runny nose. Kay has a sore hip after Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 24, 2014
- Day 33 - Heading towards Aqaba, JordanAnother sea day, Christine again tries to take it easy so she is as well as possible for Petra, but Battle of the Sexes is a must!
Kay went to the Port Talk about Palma with its spectacular scenery she Posted by Christinesolo in Sipping cocktails on the deck | Apr 23, 2014