- Return To Kenya: Another Working AdventureLast time I visited Kenya I wrote a blog and received overwhelming feedback...from insomniacs and people with sleeping disorders. Apparently many folks found their sleep improved dramatically after reading the blog and one fellow told me he didn't even ge Posted by cnmcgeehan in Charlie and Nellie | Nov 4, 2013
- Ol Doinyo OrokThe Ol Doinyo Orok mountain is found in Kenya near Namanga,a town bordering Kenya and Uganda.
It has a stretched triangular shape and faces the Tanzanian border,and contains a large variety of plants, herbs and also several animal species not Posted by Tindi in The Kenyan Tourist | Oct 17, 2013
- Nogmaals proberenHet lijkt/blijkt dat onze laatste boodschap uit Kampala niet is doorgekomen. Dwz hij id wel published maar geen notifications naar onze fans!
Inmiddels al tijdje in Kenia. Erg prima.
Liefs! Posted by Jan-en-Anneke in Van Kaapstad naar Caïro en verder | Sep 17, 2013
- 1994: HoneymoonThe first of our family journeys - our Honeymoon.
Our original plan was to return to the lands of our birth - Kenya and Uganda in East Africa.
We both enjoy travel, and this was an opportunity to learn each others roots, Posted by desouza.travels in de Souza Travels | Aug 18, 2013
- Oh the RollercoasterSupa!
Wow! I don't know were to start. The following will be a mess of events but hopefully convey the wonderful experiences over the past 5 weeks, i think. So sit back and joy! (Sorry no pictures for now - Posted by cavehillroad in Mawds Global Adventures | Jul 8, 2013
- Off to Mombasa!It's only been three hours on the plane; I can't believe it! I already started three movies (didn't finish any), listened to music on my phone, had my first meal, and tried out the seat-to-seat telephone service! It's my first Posted by Sarosha in Global Encounters | Jun 23, 2013
- And so this is Kenya
Life is going swell here in Kenya. It's time for a virtual catchup, yeah. So here we go! Inspired by the Joker in 'The Dark Night' Batman.
I live in a town called Olmaroroi in the province of Kajiado, southwest of Posted by cavehillroad in Mawds Global Adventures | Jun 15, 2013
- Africa- Kenya==Day Thirty Six: Kenya Check In==
From Kilimanjaro airport I flew too Nairobi's airport called Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The flight was an incredibly fast 50 minutes over a mere 235 kilometers. I was there in no time at all and Posted by bluejaysrule in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Landed in KenyaHey Friends,
I have landed in Kenya safely and has taken a while to spot a computer, so this is rare sighting in Massai Land. On the flight to Kenya on the 13th May via Abu Dubai. I was quite anti-social Posted by cavehillroad in Mawds Global Adventures | May 25, 2013
- Spelke Travels Update #1 (January)For those of you not already aware, my twin brother and I are on a seven month trek around the globe thanks to all the motivational support from many at home and the burning sense of adventure Peter and I Posted by cspelke in Spelke Travels | May 23, 2013
- Exploring Africa - First Leg!Wow – we have done so much in the last few weeks, Ethiopia is but a distant memory. Unfortunately, internet availability has reduced somewhat so the blog has been a little neglected but we haven’t forgotten.
We arrived in Kenya Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | Mar 2, 2013
- Final Post from KenyaIt’s now December and there are less than two weeks left on my assignment. This has been a very unique experience and I’m glad that GSK gave me this opportunity. The “itch” to give back has been satisfied Posted by bjmccrudden in Off To Kenya | Dec 4, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Summary of Pulse AssignmentEveryone in the Pulse program is encouraged to create a blog to document their work experiences. Over the past 5 1/2 months this blog has become more of a travel journal on my experiences in Kenya. I created Posted by bjmccrudden in Off To Kenya | Nov 27, 2012
- TSAVO EAST & WEST, KENYAThe #1 thing probably everyone traveling to Africa wants to do, is go on safari! There are several ways to book a safari, ranging from unbelievably expensive to affordable. Unless your wealthy, or incapable of planning your own vacation, I Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Nov 3, 2012
- Kenyan Oktoberfest and GSK Site VisitI got some time away from the farm in Eldoret and spent the weekend in Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi. Getting a tour of GSK’s facilities in Nairobi seemed like an excellent opportunity to have all of the Pulse Posted by bjmccrudden in Off To Kenya | Oct 29, 2012
- Kenyan WeddingI’m eating roasted goat, cabbage & tomatoes without utensils, inside a bar/restaurant that could be described as “sketchy”, surrounded by Africans I don’t know, and it doesn’t bother me at all. If you had told me that would happen Posted by bjmccrudden in Off To Kenya | Oct 21, 2012
- Africa part 1We've been on African soil for a few days now and tomorrow head on Safari (away from the internet etc) for 10 days so just wanted to put up a few photos before we jump on the truck. Jo'burg was Posted by zburgman in Around the world in 79 days | Oct 14, 2012
- Amboseli national park
Oh my goodness, for my love affair with elephants and how adorable they are, thi Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Sep 30, 2012
- Lake Nakuru[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/398650/EA5A6DE22219AC68170B6D794666E2F8.jpg Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Sep 30, 2012
- Kenya- day 2We started the day with a 5:15 am wake up call, a knock on our tent door, for our sunrise balloon ride over Masai Mara. It was my first balloon ride ever and most definitely worth it. Climbing into Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Sep 26, 2012
- Kenyan safariWe have officially begun the safari portion of our trip. We arrived in Nairobi to an amazing down pour of rain, a blessing for the Kenyans given it has't rained since August 2nd and everything seemed to be quite parched. Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Sep 25, 2012
- MOMBASA, KENYAIncluding flight time & layovers, it took 42hrs to get from Saskatoon, Canada to Mombasa, Kenya!!! This is the farther we've ever traveled. We stayed at the Kenya Bay Beach Hotel for 16 nights. The resort was great! Good food, Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Sep 19, 2012
- Amboseli National Park[[http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.2927684905952.2127037.1075806762&type=3|Elephants in Amboseli National Park]] Posted by David_Gort in Kenya Safari | Sep 13, 2012
- Safari in the Maasai MaraThis past weekend I experienced something that everyone should have on their bucket list – going on a safari tour in the plains (Mara) of Africa. The Maasai Mara is a national park located in southern Kenya along the Posted by bjmccrudden in Off To Kenya | Sep 11, 2012