- One day there may be a Kosovian called MauriceSome countries remain foremost in mind for a long time. Macedonia will be one of those for me. The reason … my underpants caught fire. Fortunately I was not wearing them at the time but it was close enough for Posted by Wheelspin in European Badlands | Jun 15, 2015
- Europe, Summer 201317th June
A quick coffee in Skopje and a brief look around the centre to see if anymore statues had turned up overnight – there weren’t. Then, a bus across the border to the capital of Kosovo – Pristina.
This little nation Posted by Patrick H. in Patrick Hillman's Travels | Jul 10, 2013
- PristinaOur last stop on this leg of our trip was Pristina, mostly because it was the cheapest flight in the region back to Germany at 20 euros with easyjet, but it’s also really interesting to see these places since things Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Mar 5, 2013
- Travel day Skopje Macedonia, through Kosovo to MontenegroAnother big travel day today... we left Skopje (Macedonia) early in the morning (neither of us were brave enough to shower and needed to get out of the Hotel Bristol as soon as possible). Boarded a bus for Posted by toddllama in Todd & Linda's European Adventure | Oct 12, 2012
- Report from Kosovo AND Shqiperia... 2 For the Price of 1!Hi All! (A.D.D. Readers read the first paragraph and then proceed to the end)
I first want to start by apologizing to my A.D.D. readers. I got so wrapped up with being in Kosovo and all I forgot to Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Oct 2, 2011
- 23rd August 2011From our car park we walked a short distance into town and started with the north side of the river, called the Carsija area. It was like stepping back in time, or some parts of Asia without all the people. Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Aug 28, 2011
- Report From Shqi... Oops! Kosovo
I hope that you are all doing well.
Last Tuesday we safely made it to the city of Prishtina in Kosovo... with some drama of course. When Kela heard the alarm go off that Posted by Nensi NY in Reports From Shqiperia | Aug 23, 2011
- KosovoIt was time to leave the beautiful Montenegro and enjoy a more unusual travel destination: Kososvo. Declared independant in 2008 but not yet universally recognized, the travel advice fr Kosovo was negative and our insurance wouldn't cover us. However, we Posted by The Minion in Motorcycle Adventure Tour | Jun 27, 2011