- We ❤️ Laos ! Hey guys !!
I'm finding our vibe to be completely different now, on the second half of this trip. As I'm sure you've noticed, China, South Korea, and Japan were very fast-paced, so much so, we always found ourselves trying to Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 14, 2016
- Luang Prabang (again) and Vang Vieng10/02/2016 - Once we arrived back in Luang Prabang we checked into our third guesthouse in the town, we felt like we were doing a good job at exploring the various accommodation options that Luang Prabang had to offer by Posted by AnitaBhogal in Anita and Fleur go travelling | Apr 6, 2016
- Don KhonDay 20 - 06 March 2016
Exploring Don Khon
After a decent nights sleep and reasonable breakfast, we got a map of the island and headed off in search of a spot where we could chill out and read our books, relaxing Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 18, 2016
- ChampasakDay 18 - 04 March 2016
We headed to the bus station before breakfast to get our tickets to Pakse as we couldn't go all the way to Champasak. Our plan was to buy the onward tickets at Pakse bus station.
We Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 18, 2016
- SavannakhetDay 16 - 02 March 2016
We got on another bus to head for savannakhet, but this time, it was with the locals and lots of goods and packages that are dropped off at various towns and villages throughout the Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 18, 2016
I was told to have low expectations for the capital city, but I was pleasantly surprised. There was a great night market by the Mekong and all the sites in the city were within walkin Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Mar 15, 2016
- Laos: VientianeOur onward journey to the capital of Laos Vientiane started off somewhat higgledy piggledy. We dutifully arose at 5am to be ready for our 6am pick up to Luang Prabang bus station. On arrival we learned that the VIP bus Posted by advensha in Advensha | Mar 11, 2016
- VientianeDay 15 - All roads lead to the Laotion capital, Vientiane
The most frustrating thing about travelling is the moving on from one place to another. Just as you are getting to know a place, it is time to move on Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 11, 2016
- Vang ViengDay 13 - On the road to Vang Vieng
Apart from travelling by tuk tuk in Laos, we did not experience the roads as we did that day in a mini bus/van to Vang Vieng.
It was hellish, the best way to Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 11, 2016
- Luang PrabangDay 10 - Luang Prabang
The morning started quite cool as we departed for Luang Prabang, the main reason we took the slow boat in the first place, and the second biggest city in Laos.
For this second day of sailing, the Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 11, 2016
- Laos: Luang PrabangEventually we arrived at Sa Sa Lao; a hostel-style accommodation set right on the Nam Khan riverside and overflowing with luscious tropical foliage and vegetables. We had our very own hut (we're getting pretty accustomed to bamboo boxes by now) Posted by advensha in Advensha | Mar 6, 2016
- Journey to Laos: Chiang Rai, Pak Beng & the Mekong riverWe departed Chiang Mai in style. We lugged our ever-increasing baggage down 3 flights of stairs and were greeted by a smartly dressed young man called Mr. Singh and his vehicle; a large, new Toyota with tinted windows, and 7 Posted by advensha in Advensha | Mar 3, 2016
- Laos borderDay 9 - Laos Border and slow boat
An early wake up call and we were whisked away by tuk tuk to the Thai departure side of the border crossing. A French family of five who were travelling for 6 months Posted by Ronantattan in Ronan and ciaras south east asia trip | Mar 3, 2016
- VientianeExcursion à Ventiane avec un magnifique scooter rose pour faire le Visa Birman ($20, 1 jours c'est fait)!
[img=htt Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 26, 2015
- Pakse[img=http:// Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 20, 2015
- 4000 IslandsUn vrai coin de paradis au beau milieu du Mékong, à la frontière entre le Cambodge et le Laos.
Tubing : Activité qui Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 16, 2015
- Luang Prabang We are up at 5 am to see the sunrise and watch the alms giving ceremony to the monks which the local Buddhist people do every day. What should be a moving and spiritually uplifting experience is marred by the Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Dec 2, 2015
- Goodbye Cambodia Sunday we said goodbye Cambodia. So sad to leave this fascinating place and friendly people. At least we had a lie in! The evening flight to Luang Prabang arrived at 7 pm and we are met by our new guide Posted by China reunited in 6 go travelling...... Again! | Dec 2, 2015
- Across the MekongSunday 23-10-1966
[b]Last night we thanked our hosts for their hospitality, said “Goodnight, see you in about two weeks” and went to bed. We were up again at 4.30am, took only our lightweight dilly bags and slipped out. The Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Nov 22, 2015
- Luang PrabangLuang Prabang is everything you want in a travel destination: beautiful French colonial architecture, historic, international, walkable, surrounded by two rivers and countless mountains, lovely people, amazing coffee, cheap massages, and unreal waterfalls Posted by TriciaAri in Asian Honeymoon | Nov 15, 2015
- Luang Prabang and the end of our South East Asian Travels Luang Prabang is a fairly quiet town that it spread to between two rivers - the Mekong and the Mae Kok River. The majority of the attractions such as temples and museums are set in the hills and the roads Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 15, 2015
- Tubing in Vang Vieng Vang Vieng is notorious for getting wasted & water sports or getting wasted whilst participating in water sports in one of the most scenic areas in Laos. The whole town is surrounded by beautiful limestone cliffs that at times during Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 5, 2015
- Vientiane Having found ourselves with lots of time in Vientiane, a city that does not particularly offer a lot in the way of entertainment, we did a lot of walking and riding around finding parkland and visiting what sights there are. Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Sep 2, 2015
- Visa hell in Vientiane We arrived very early (6.30am) after reaching Vientiane from Tad Lo on an overnight bus. It was not a fun experience. I think I had a total on half an hour sleep the whole night. On the tuk tuk Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Aug 20, 2015
- Waterfalls, a friendly dog & hanging with locals at Tad Lo Our Next stop in Laos was Pakse, a bit of a nothing town. We were just passing through and used it as a stopover before heading further North to a little village called Ban Saeng Vang. Everyone just calls it Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Aug 20, 2015