- Kingdom in the CloudsAs any conference veteran will tell you, most people typically skip the last day of the conference to either travel home early or explore what the host city and its surroundings have to offer. After four soporific days of the Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Aug 7, 2016
- Van Lesotho terug naar Zuid AfrikaDe spierpijn valt reuze mee. Het is rustig om ons heen en we hebben de wasplaats en keuken bijna voor ons alleen. We hebben besloten Lesotho via Maseru, de hoofdstad te verlaten. We proberen nog even in het centrum te Posted by frankm in South Africa 2012 | Nov 25, 2012
- Horse tracking in MalealeaVandaag te paard, we gaan de horse trekking doen naar de San grottekeningen en de watervallen. Een trekking door het gebied van ongeveer 5 uur. Wat we zien en meemaken is werkelijk geweldig. Wat die paarden allemaal kunnen en doen, Posted by frankm in South Africa 2012 | Nov 22, 2012
- Naar LesothoVandaag verlaten we Zuid Afrika en gaan we Lesotho is. Lesotho is een koninkrijk heeft geen kust en ligt geheel boven de 1000 meter. Volgens de law of Lesotho moet 2 gevaren driehoeken in je auto hebben. Typisch zo'n Posted by frankm in South Africa 2012 | Nov 22, 2012
- In the beginning and shortly afterAfter a whole world of boerwors, biltong and braaing we've decided its time to start heading for home in a round about way.
Somers and I purchased Redvers (General Sir Redvers Henry Buller VC GCB GCMG, wikipedia him,) on Boxing Posted by ibeamish in The Scramble for Africa | Sep 19, 2011
- From the soccer to the Mountain Kingdom to Moz and backDear all,
Its been interesting 2 months or even 3(?) - time flies when you're having fun! Indeed I've been around a lot since the WorldCup started and only noticed now how long its been since my last entry.
In Posted by Brizie in South Africa | Sep 13, 2010
- Lesotho NightlifeCool bars in Lesotho. Would you stand in line to get into these places?
Posted by Kristi D in African Dreams | Jul 1, 2010
- Lesotho – Mis-Adventures in the Mountain KingdomA lot of people were discouraging when they heard we were going to Lesotho. "There's nothing to see there", "The South African side of the mountains are much more beautiful", "It's so poor", etc.
And really, Lesotho itself seemed to discorage Posted by Kristi D in African Dreams | Jul 1, 2010
- Maluti mountainsThis was my first travelling trip out of South africa (not necessary since its in the same country, maybe I should say it was my first trip to use a passport). We travelled by bus from Johannesburg to Lesotho, we Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Feb 16, 2009
- Lesotho Natal and SwazilandWe had planned to head north but a rendezvous with Jake in Durban was enough to convince us that it was worth looping back down before heading up to Uganda. Unfortunately the meeting feel through but after doing all the Posted by Nat and Ev in Nat & Ev | May 8, 2007
- African Electricity Not Included
Greetings fellow blog readers. This witty entry is coming from the continent of Africa, a long haul flight away from Hong Kong.
After a 12 hour flight from Hong Kong to Johanessbu Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Feb 24, 2007
- Dagstur i fjelleneFra Sør-Afrika ble vi anbefalt å reise på dagstur inn i nabolandet Lesotho. Veien gikk öpp i Drankensberg Mountains, som er helt storslåtte! Vi reiste i en gruppe oppover på støvete veier som gikk opp opp opp. Midtveis til toppen Posted by kinethomas in Relocation | Jun 17, 2005
- out of africa 2006back in winter africa, i would have had 10 hours of sleep a day (in bed by 7pm because of early sunset). but i have not had any shuteye the last 48 hours, madness! i could feel the stress of Posted by jalanjalan in jalanjalan | Sep 2, 2006