- 19 Feb - UpdateI have the following observations today:
1. The Fijian Country Band.
A few of us went out to a place called The Red Lion. This being Africa, I naturally figured the name "The Red Lion" had something to do with animals. It Posted by drewgagne in The Liberian Express | Feb 19, 2012
- 16 Feb - In Limbo in LiberiaMy crew is waiting to find out whether we stay here in Liberia or go to another base. In the meantime, we have done a bit of work on the helicopter and spend our entire day studying the company policies. Posted by drewgagne in The Liberian Express | Feb 16, 2012
- 11 Feb - Dakar to MonroviaWe finally made it to Liberia on 11 Feb. Not much to say about the flight...more dust, so no pictures from the air, although you could sort of see through the dust to the ground and it was pretty much Posted by drewgagne in The Liberian Express | Feb 13, 2012
- "Old" LiberiaMy first visit to Liberia (2009).
Spent an interesting week in Monrovia. Met ministers and other top-players. Learnt about Charles Taylor, Samuel Doe, Prince Johnson, Georges Weah... Flew with President Sirleaf-Johnson. Plus visited the countryside up Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Sep 20, 2010
- charcoal...Before I forget, there are now photos in the photo gallery.
Mercy Ships advise us to include a disclaimer in our diaries, so here it is:
I serve with Mercy Ships. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not Posted by liberiaeye in Liberia eye nurse | Oct 11, 2008
- 'We honour You Papa, we worship You, Papa...!'Hello Everyone
It's still raining over there then?
I don't feel quite so miffed about the weather here then; the rainy season continues to live up to it's name!
Yesterday we did a clinic in the rain, the same one as last Posted by mlake95768 in Liberia '07 | Jul 14, 2007
- Liberia '07| 07.07.07
This is my 1st proper day of rest since arriving here nearly 2 weeks ago and I definitely appreciate it!
Everyone here works so hard, lots of people here have 2 jobs; for instance, the man who drove Posted by mlake95768 in Liberia '07 | Jul 8, 2007
- Africa MercyMy Control Panel > My Diary > My Diary Entry - News from Liberia
News from Liberia
Liberia | 29.06.07
Thought it was about time I started my blog,so here goes.
The flight here was interesting in itself, 5 hours late Posted by mlake95768 in Liberia '07 | Jul 3, 2007