- Mandy Visits HeidilandMandy is really into the Heidi thing. Love's anything to do with the story, the region and the look.
And so, out respect for the goddess our first day in Zurich was s Posted by mandt0413 in Europe & Asia 2012 | Jul 7, 2012
- LiechtensteinAfter about three hours of driving through the south of Germany we got to the tiny principality of Liechtenstein...
We have to admit that we weren't exactly taken with Liechten Posted by RobandEve in The Honeymooners | Oct 30, 2011
- 28th April 2011I made pancakes for breakfast this morning, served with lemon and sugar. Given that we didn't have a mixing bowl or a whisk, I think I did pretty well. The lemon (bought from a local supermarket) was the best lemon Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | May 2, 2011
- Day 45. Liechtensteain and SwitzerlandWe were in three countries today. Left Germany, visited Liechtensteain, and entered Switzerland. Liechtensteain was so small, but it had a lot of character and tourists. Mainly Swiss looking and very expensive!
Later we reached our Swiss destination, La Posted by AKISSA in Contiki European Ultimate 2010 | Jun 10, 2010
- The road to Liechtenstein (33/35!!!! Countries!)We planned on setting off early but instead ended up shopping around the town for a bit. I was really excited about this part of the trip as the alps are my favourite place in the world and driving there Posted by LizaBrooks in Liza's Missions around the world | Aug 26, 2009
- Day 38-40Well I was in Liechtenstein and had pretty much seen all it had to offer by lunchtime! I spent an hour visiting the cities musuem, which was probably longer than necessary, then headed to the famous stamp musuem which was Posted by jess_capri in European Adventure | Dec 21, 2006
- Well, this is a first.I just passed through Innsbruck were I walked in on a couples Jack and Jill party and pushed my liver to the limit. Gin, tequiIa, absinthe, pretty much anything in a shot glass. And while my memory of Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Jun 12, 2006