Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- London and Wales omnibusWhat is an omnibus? Here in the UK, at the end of each week there is a 'catch up' show repeating all the episodes of a soapie, just in case you missed it. As I have not been particularly Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 16, 2011
- Harry Potter in Oxford
We checked out Oxford Castle today, had lunch at The Red Lion (I can see from the picture that the fish and chips have been doing their job on my belly. Yikes). Next we gave in to the Posted by thecarsons in The Carsons in the UK | Jul 15, 2011
- London Apartments and Hotels[[http://londonapartmentsrental.co.uk/|London apartments]] and hotels are found in large quantities. Some apartments offer a high quality care personal services in the rest of the donation of the right visitors to the friendship. To choose a variety of op Posted by michaelgist in London Apartment | Jul 11, 2011
- London With a long and exhausting flight, 12 hours later I was finally in one of the leading and most influential cities of the world London. With so much to see with little timing I had just under five days Posted by Andy-M in Europe 2011 | Jul 8, 2011
- LondonToday began with a brief visit to the Slade College of Art and Design, part of University College London. This time, I was not able to get an appointment or talk to anyone or see the facilities. Sometime at the Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 29, 2011
- LondonI awoke, a I mentioned previously, early this morning and broke my fast with the continental breakfast included with my lodgings: cereal, coffees, juice and toast. Around 8:30 I headed out and stopped en route to pick up a sausage Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 16, 2011
- LondonI am writing this at 5:30am local time. Apparently I was not able to completely adjust my internal clock and it is running a couple of hours fast. It thinks it got up at 7:00.
Yesterday, after interminable flights and layovers, Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 15, 2011
- Lahn-dan, dahling!And so, having lived through the 29th May twice, once over the Pacific ocean, and once over the Atlantic, I arrived in London. Glorious sunshine and two of my closest friends greeted me at the airport.
On no, wait, they Posted by ccannavan in This one time, during my gap year... | Jun 10, 2011
- We go to Europe again!
===Going to Europe again is a fascinating experience for me. This time we travel from Vancouver to London, stay there for a couple of days, then we go to other countries along Eur Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | May 24, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons London reportApril 14th
It’ a sunny cold day of April, we fly over a sea of clouds waving under the red and grey wings of the plane.
We are on our Lufthansa plane, no comparison with Ryan Air which bothers you with Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | May 20, 2011
- Everyone Sounds Like Harry PotterNate and I finished packing yesterday morning and weighed our bags. We both came in right about 35 pounds, just under our 40 pound limit. When I first put on the bag, I almost fell backward as it takes a Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 13, 2011
- First Post
I will be traveli Posted by cazvan in No Parking | May 12, 2011
London, probably the most awe-inspiring places I have been yet. If it wasn't the beautiful architecture, history, or accents, it was just seeing all the different people from different ar Posted by Solotravels in Discovering the world. | May 2, 2011
- End of the English Road
Well, it is our last day in the UK for a while, and we're pretty low on pounds so we're spending it doing not a whole lot at all, haha. After we get going for the day we're planning to Posted by katenmicka in Kate and Micka's European Adventure | Apr 27, 2011
- A few days in.....Well, we`re a bit behind the blogging schedule unfortunately....Its a hard job touring around the English countryside, walking up hill and down dale then collapsing at the end of a long day- buggered and hitting the sack pretty early. Then Posted by Escapees in Oh my God we did it! | Apr 22, 2011
- London is a bloody big cityDay 9
Staying at Natalie and Jays place in Hatchend, Harrow we decided to get up early and get into London by tube. Took tube from Rayners Lane into Knightsbridge and got out at the Victoria and Albert Museum…..what an entry Posted by Escapees in Oh my God we did it! | Apr 22, 2011
- Have you packed the wine glasses?!?So – with one packing/shopping/planning day left before our big adventure, we keep checking that we’re crossing things off the ever important ‘to-do’ list… have we packed the bottle opener and the plastic wine glasses for aaaallll those looonnngg train Posted by AOGardner in The Great Railway Journey | Apr 20, 2011
- Au Revoir EnglandNeed to catch up. No introduction today.
In need of a phone I took a trip across town to a Tesco phone shop. Unlike the previous day, it was bright, sunny, and a joy to be outside, so I took the Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Apr 13, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons to LondonSo everything's finally packed. As usual, put too many things in my luggage, but I prefer to feel safe and have all the things I should need.
Called Silviett Jones for the ultimate IMPORTANT details ("I bring the toothpaste, you bring Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | Apr 13, 2011
- London beginningsOK. I haven’t written an entry for more than a week now, and I’ve been procrastinating because it seems like such a huge job. It has been an exciting week, certainly; I’ve caught up with a few people and I’ve Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Apr 12, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons to London-2.
On Thurdsday 14 we'l take our flight to London. Both have been in London many times in our lives. We started as collegues, but we're friends.
For my 40th birthday, she made me this astonishing present: a trip to London.
So Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | Apr 12, 2011
- London callingI'm bored stiff here on my Colombo-Amman flight. We’re barely halfway through the leg and, not being able to sleep, I’m running out of things to do to keep myself occupied. In a desperate attempt to save my sanity I Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Apr 4, 2011
- London!London is a fascinating city and has a great mix of old and new attractions
and buildings. It's city has a split personality of old and traditional,
mixed with new and modern which is great to see.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/371223/IMG_ Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Mar 30, 2011
- Home, Bittersweet HomeIt was only for two weeks but I was back in Amsterdam, my home town.
I remember when I’d just moved to London and it didnt quite feel like home yet and Amsterdam did no longer feel like home. Thankfully Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Mar 18, 2011
- The dying form buddy--- Thanks ! i ll be as safe as i can :) hope school is good !
Roger--- i think if u are here with me you will die, ang moh paradise !!! haha
Confirm not everyone here is Drop dead gorgeus Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Mar 16, 2011