Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- LondonThe plan: London -> Krakow, Warsaw ->Helsinki, Helsinki -> Bangkok. Three days three flights, if I only get window seats weekend will be awesome :) Posted by madsheep in Following J. | Oct 25, 2012
- October - Departure Minus 1 - Routes and Roads
“No camel route is long, with good company” - Turkish Proverb
The road since my last travel blog has been a seemingly never-ending stretch of uni assignments, work projects, business trips and assorted other mundane Things To Do. As we Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Oct 20, 2012
- Monday Night BluesIt's Monday night. I'm sitting on my sofa, feeling lazy, the London sky behind me is dreadfully grey. It only seemed appropriate that I'd kick off this blog with an article devoted to the Monday blues in this wonderful city. Posted by Hachiko in Anytime - Anyplace - Anywhere - Any way | Oct 8, 2012
- Notting Hill Carnival27th August
This is a very famous carnival held every year at Notting Hill which pays tribute to the food and music of the Caribbean. This is the place where Levi Roots made his name supplying his own range of Posted by Wongderful in Ameizing Andventures | Aug 27, 2012
- London, July 2012.[float=left][/float]The reason I decided to go to London was because of a disagreement. Long
story short I had planned to visit a beach destination with a 'close' friend and
had been planning for months only to be told a few Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Sep 29, 2012
- About MeIt's raining in London. It's September and everyone is either at work, school or university.
Except me, I'm sitting in bed writing this, trying to find a witty and interesting way to describe myself and the voyage I'm about to embark Posted by travelbugged89 in 69 Days of Summer | Sep 24, 2012
- London, London, London!!!After touching down at Heathrow airport, we made our way through the labyrinth of tunnels to the underground. Equipping ourselves with some oyster cards (think Myki) we took the Piccadilly line to Tulse Hill station, where a grungy room above Posted by Wongderful in Ameizing Andventures | Aug 25, 2012
- Olympics 2012blah blah...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/508465/DSC00393. Posted by pandjtakeoff in P&J Take Off | Aug 18, 2012
- The UK
I finally arrived at London Gatwick airport at 10 in the morning absolutely exhausted and after walking the maze of the airport, waiting around for a bus, catching the worlds slowest bus t Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Aug 10, 2012
- Olympic Soccer at Wembley, Caught Up in it AllWe’ve grown quite accustomed to travel in all of it’s forms. So much of our lives the past five months have been on the go. Planes, trains, cars, subways, boats, walking and the odd horse-drawn cart. As much as it Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 6, 2012
- Arrived in LondonEven though I have lived in London and other parts of England before in my life, I was inspired to keep a blog for anything I find interesting or exciting in London. In this blog I'll also document little trips Posted by lesleymurray in A Bit of Europe | Aug 3, 2012
- London Olympics Arrival and CompetitionsWe had the pleasure of being in London at the very beginning of our trip - way back in March. That was when the London Olympics seemed like it was forever away. There was a lot of complaining about the Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 3, 2012
- London!Leaving NZ turned out to be more emotional than I could have expected, but excitement about the trip set in pretty quickly. The flights weren't particularly exciting except for when Paul ate the leftovers of a couple of nice girls Posted by charliescott in European Exodus | Jul 8, 2012
- Tonight, the night of nightsI have a burning desire to share with you all, non existent floating particles of air that you may be, (not to say that floating particles are non existent) (as that would, quite clearly, be wrong...) some things. One of Posted by SarahFrances in Wandering Gooseberry | Jul 4, 2012
- From Beckenham with love...Bodhi: Hello Mrs Buckenara and everyone in ECE Blue,
I have been visiting London and I went to see Shrek the musical. Donkey fell from the sky and he hit his head on the floor and climbed up by one leg Posted by TenniLanefamily in Tenni-Lane's European Vacation! | Jul 1, 2012
- The day after...There's a bit of a feeling of relief the day after a big event. Everything went off smoothly, the rain didn't really upset the day, it was good to catch up with friends and family in such a convivial Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Wedding BellsOK this one is a photo essay:
We started the morning off by meeting at the hairdressers where our stylists were going to work wonders with our hair. I arrived and Mum was done, and Marnie was looking gorgeous. Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Build up to the weddingThis has been sitting in draft form for 2 months now, so decided to give myself a little kick and get it published before we head off on summer holidays!!!!
So with 5 days to go to the main Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Day 3: Sightseeing in LondonIt's our third day in England and its still pretty hot here. bit of rain today but still very hot. Charles and I have had 9 hours of sightseeing via a hop on/off bus company, touring around the central London Posted by Dale Chapman in European Escapade with Dale Chapman | Jun 27, 2012
- 5.5 Hours to go..This is my first time doing the whole 'blog' thing, so bear with my amateurism. Hopefully I'll get better as the trip progresses :)
So I'm sitting at my dining room table for the last time until I leave. I've just Posted by jamie.shearer in Planes, Trains & Back Pains | Jun 18, 2012
- LondonThere has been a major disruption in my travel plans due to unforeseen circumstances
*Warning* Schengen Visa holders are only allowed to stay in the Schengen area for 90 days within 180 days !
Unfortunately, my total travel days are 94 days Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Jun 14, 2012
- The Grand ExitWell I've no idea when I will next be blogging but I'm currently sat in Heathrow airport following an awesome day and night out in Manchester with Will and Mattie, feeling a bit sorry for self! My head has taken Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | Jun 1, 2012
- 10 hours in LondonIn theory, 10 hours in London sounds amazing. However, when you factor in that I'm traveling alone and I forgot to notify Chase of my travel (my card has a hold on it) those 10 hours quickly turn into Posted by Kenyatta in Kenyonce Takes Cape Town | May 22, 2012
- 2 Nights in London - BudgetHello, I thought I would do a post on how to Go to London. On a budget and Premier and also what to do. As I have done both of these options so this is what I would do.
Arriving Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | May 5, 2012
- Photos and more to followJust to let you know, I have posted photos from our Guilin and Yangshuo holiday here on Travellerspoint...
Here are a couple of my favourites, such a beautiful spot in China:
[img=http://phot Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | May 4, 2012