Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- We go to Europe again!
===Going to Europe again is a fascinating experience for me. This time we travel from Vancouver to London, stay there for a couple of days, then we go to other countries along Eur Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | May 24, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons London reportApril 14th
It’ a sunny cold day of April, we fly over a sea of clouds waving under the red and grey wings of the plane.
We are on our Lufthansa plane, no comparison with Ryan Air which bothers you with Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | May 20, 2011
- Everyone Sounds Like Harry PotterNate and I finished packing yesterday morning and weighed our bags. We both came in right about 35 pounds, just under our 40 pound limit. When I first put on the bag, I almost fell backward as it takes a Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 13, 2011
- First Post
I will be traveli Posted by cazvan in No Parking | May 12, 2011
London, probably the most awe-inspiring places I have been yet. If it wasn't the beautiful architecture, history, or accents, it was just seeing all the different people from different ar Posted by Solotravels in Discovering the world. | May 2, 2011
- End of the English Road
Well, it is our last day in the UK for a while, and we're pretty low on pounds so we're spending it doing not a whole lot at all, haha. After we get going for the day we're planning to Posted by katenmicka in Kate and Micka's European Adventure | Apr 27, 2011
- A few days in.....Well, we`re a bit behind the blogging schedule unfortunately....Its a hard job touring around the English countryside, walking up hill and down dale then collapsing at the end of a long day- buggered and hitting the sack pretty early. Then Posted by Escapees in Oh my God we did it! | Apr 22, 2011
- London is a bloody big cityDay 9
Staying at Natalie and Jays place in Hatchend, Harrow we decided to get up early and get into London by tube. Took tube from Rayners Lane into Knightsbridge and got out at the Victoria and Albert Museum…..what an entry Posted by Escapees in Oh my God we did it! | Apr 22, 2011
- Have you packed the wine glasses?!?So – with one packing/shopping/planning day left before our big adventure, we keep checking that we’re crossing things off the ever important ‘to-do’ list… have we packed the bottle opener and the plastic wine glasses for aaaallll those looonnngg train Posted by AOGardner in The Great Railway Journey | Apr 20, 2011
- Au Revoir EnglandNeed to catch up. No introduction today.
In need of a phone I took a trip across town to a Tesco phone shop. Unlike the previous day, it was bright, sunny, and a joy to be outside, so I took the Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Apr 13, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons to LondonSo everything's finally packed. As usual, put too many things in my luggage, but I prefer to feel safe and have all the things I should need.
Called Silviett Jones for the ultimate IMPORTANT details ("I bring the toothpaste, you bring Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | Apr 13, 2011
- London beginningsOK. I haven’t written an entry for more than a week now, and I’ve been procrastinating because it seems like such a huge job. It has been an exciting week, certainly; I’ve caught up with a few people and I’ve Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Apr 12, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons to London-2.
On Thurdsday 14 we'l take our flight to London. Both have been in London many times in our lives. We started as collegues, but we're friends.
For my 40th birthday, she made me this astonishing present: a trip to London.
So Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | Apr 12, 2011
- London callingI'm bored stiff here on my Colombo-Amman flight. We’re barely halfway through the leg and, not being able to sleep, I’m running out of things to do to keep myself occupied. In a desperate attempt to save my sanity I Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Apr 4, 2011
- London!London is a fascinating city and has a great mix of old and new attractions
and buildings. It's city has a split personality of old and traditional,
mixed with new and modern which is great to see.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/371223/IMG_ Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Mar 30, 2011
- Home, Bittersweet HomeIt was only for two weeks but I was back in Amsterdam, my home town.
I remember when I’d just moved to London and it didnt quite feel like home yet and Amsterdam did no longer feel like home. Thankfully Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Mar 18, 2011
- The dying form buddy--- Thanks ! i ll be as safe as i can :) hope school is good !
Roger--- i think if u are here with me you will die, ang moh paradise !!! haha
Confirm not everyone here is Drop dead gorgeus Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Mar 16, 2011
- From Elephant and castle to Chiswick park After the great time we had at Richard's house it was time to move on and head to chiswick park where Iain was waiting for us, but first a stop at my favourite shop the 99p store !!!
It was Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Mar 16, 2011
- Day 2 and 3 (London )The next two days were Epic, Richard was extremely nice and kindly took it upon himself to bring us ( Kenni, Jason and I) out the whole day. We had a nice jog through the park ( no sweat involved Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Mar 13, 2011
- LondonHere it is, my blog. So that every now and then you can check and see where I am, if I am still alive and if I haven't been kidnapped by guerilla yet. I gave my blog the name [i]La Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Feb 6, 2011
- London to Istanbul on nothing but trainsWe are South Africans living in the UK - why you may ask? To travel... Europe is a long (and expensive) flight from Cape Town. However, after living here for near enough 5 years we're over the novelty of cheap Posted by AOGardner in The Great Railway Journey | Feb 4, 2011
- A home for our homeToday, after much comparing and researching, we found a storage unit in which to lovingly shove everything we own. A home for our home, if you like, for while we're away.
It was harder than you might think. It Posted by arjones in A and K on the road | Jan 16, 2011
- Chaos in EuropeShalom!
In early October I booked my flight back to Sweden for Christmas celebration. It was flawless. I thought. Then it happened. Europe got snow. Since I'm from Sweden I'm not really impressed of the amount of snow that fell, but Posted by aggro in Clara's travel blog | Jan 12, 2011
- Moving to LondonWelcome to my travelblog!
I guess I'll start from the beginning with a rough introduction to who I am. I'm Clara, aged 26 (still don't feel comfortable calling myself a woman), coming from Gothenburg originally, moved to Stockholm, the capital of Posted by aggro in Clara's travel blog | Jan 12, 2011
- Preparation/VorbereitungAfter years, really, of the trip that dared not speak its name, we have come out. It's happening. We're going. With just two months to go, and virtually nothing yet organised, it is suddenly a little bit, Posted by arjones in A and K on the road | Dec 29, 2010