Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- London: National Gallery, the Eye and the SerpentineAnother very hot day in London that is expected to continue through the week - we are lucky! Everyone was in bed early tonight after a busy day. This morning we took a new bus route to Picadilly Circus, took Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 8, 2013
- Walking London StreetsLiving in London for several years, browsing through the network of streets, finding new paths is so exciting; fascinated by the new explored routes I decided to make a short video of few weekends, usual walk for us. This is Posted by ksenia-zizina in Love the life you live | Jul 8, 2013
- London: St Pauls, Globe, Monument, Shopping and Crowds!Today we decided to go to the City (the City is a neighbourhood where the original London began and is now the heart of the financial district...for some reason I never recognized this until a few months ago!) So we Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 6, 2013
- Days 4 and 5Saturday
Back to a slightly slower pace today. I managed to get out for a run around Regents Park this morning despite the rain and cold. As usual it felt great once it was over...
We had to convince Posted by ZipfsUKtrip in Zipf 2013 holiday | Jun 26, 2013
- Where are we?It's London! Good thing I brought a rain jacket and not a bikini.[img=http://pho Posted by sammaxwill2013 in sammaxwill2013 | Jun 12, 2013
- Destination of the Week: London!And I'm not talking London, Ontario. That's right folks, I am currently in London, England (for 5 days)!!! After travelling 7100 km and taking a 10 hour 10 min plane ride (including 1 hour stop in St. Lucia) to London Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Riding the Royal Wave=="I have to be seen to be believed." - Queen Elizabeth II==
===Foody heaven in London can otherwise be known as the Borough Market. Although we went on a day when not all stalls were open, the selection of multicultural Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 2, 2013
- A day with 'Lizzy' and a night with 'Billy'!==="Mrs. Wilkinson: This'll sound strange, Billy, but for some time now I've been thinkin' of the Royal Ballet School.
Billy: Aren't you a bit old, miss?
Mrs. Wilkinson: No, not me... you! I'm the bloody teacher!"
-Billy Elliot - The Musical ===
Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 2, 2013
- Sunny Days (And Murder) Around London Town=="I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too." - Elizabeth I ==
=="It is eerie being all but alone in Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 1, 2013
- Don't lose your head, it's just the Tower of London!=="Who comes there?", "The keys.", "Whose keys?", "Queen Elizabeth's keys.", "Pass Queen Elizabeth's Keys. All's well.", "God preserve Queen Elizabeth.", "Amen!" - The ceremony of the keys conducted each night at 10pm at the Tower of London==
==[u]Cult Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | May 30, 2013
- 'Meet the Fosters' in London==Please Mind the Gap!==
===We felt like a quiet night in so hit up the local Tescos fo Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | May 30, 2013
- 5 days!
Just 5 days until the London-trip starts!!
(Blogging from iPhone) Posted by triciajohansson in TRICIA JOHANSSON | May 11, 2013
- Munich & London15th of March 2012. I still can recall myself sitting in the living room back home and starting my first diary. When I bought the diary I expected this 200-page diary to last me perfectly for my nearly 200-day journey. Posted by sancho_pansa in Off to New Zealand | May 7, 2013
- Careful with the Family Jewels
This being my fourth trip abroad (sixth overall) with young adolescents, I decided to add London to the itinerary. I a Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Apr 16, 2013
- Introduction: The Where's Willy Team==The Who==
No, not the 1960's Pinball Wizard's [[http://thewho.com|The Who]]!! Who is the blog going to be about? With over 80,000 miles (enough to circle the world 3.2 times!!), 6 continents, 30 flights and 26 countries in the next Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Apr 7, 2013
- Leaving London: Logistics, Beer and WineAs the saying goes, “all good things must come to an end”; except in our case. Yes we will miss London but we are off to see more great things so the sting of leaving is pretty mild. Considering four Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- Easter SundayEnglish sausages are one thing, but English sausages for Easter breakfast are definitely another. These, muffins, and hot cross buns were enjoyed by all this morning. Abby and I also got a chocolate bar each, left over from the hurriedly Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- A Day in London: Cousins George & Joan, St. Pauls, & HardysToday we planned to split up a little, with three groups going three separate ways. Hannah and I planned to check out Madame Tussaud's, the wax museum, together, while my parents visited my mom's first cousin once removed and his Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- "Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded" -- Yogi BerraThe first excursion of the day was to return to Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the Guard. It is heralded as one of the 'must see' events and this was apparently the opinion shared by the other 19,995 Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- British Museum and a Bridge too Far[float=left][/float]What can you say about London? It is the world's most visited city, and was for almost a century the world's largest urban center. It has 43 univer Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- Theater Performance Day[float=left][/float]Today was so wicked... like, really. We went to see the musical preformance of "Wicked" this afternoon, and it was spectacular. Oh, Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- First Day in London[float=left][/float]Today was our introduction to England's capital city, London.
We emerged from the Underground and were immediately gre Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 1, 2013
- Jolly Old EnglandAfter six weeks in Turkey, the day to leave dawned with some bittersweet feelings (except maybe for Abby, who has been anticipating Britain with great eagerness). It has been quite the experience, staying in one country for this long. While Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Mar 28, 2013
- Harmony in the West EndIt’s taken awhile to figure out, but I am at my happiest when the people that count on me are happy, all together, all at the same time. For simplicity sake, let’s call it harmony.
Disney creates great ads that depict Posted by EuropInFebruary in From the Travel Book I'll Never Write | Mar 1, 2013
So I left India behind and headed to Londontown!! My first night in London, I met up with a mate of mine, Andrew, whom I had met in Australia. We walked from Charing Cross to Trafalgar Posted by kendallwallace in Wanderlust Wallace | Jan 31, 2013