Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- Day 3: Sightseeing in LondonIt's our third day in England and its still pretty hot here. bit of rain today but still very hot. Charles and I have had 9 hours of sightseeing via a hop on/off bus company, touring around the central London Posted by Dale Chapman in European Escapade with Dale Chapman | Jun 27, 2012
- 5.5 Hours to go..This is my first time doing the whole 'blog' thing, so bear with my amateurism. Hopefully I'll get better as the trip progresses :)
So I'm sitting at my dining room table for the last time until I leave. I've just Posted by jamie.shearer in Planes, Trains & Back Pains | Jun 18, 2012
- LondonThere has been a major disruption in my travel plans due to unforeseen circumstances
*Warning* Schengen Visa holders are only allowed to stay in the Schengen area for 90 days within 180 days !
Unfortunately, my total travel days are 94 days Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Jun 14, 2012
- The Grand ExitWell I've no idea when I will next be blogging but I'm currently sat in Heathrow airport following an awesome day and night out in Manchester with Will and Mattie, feeling a bit sorry for self! My head has taken Posted by Lady-K in Incredulous Tales from a Naïve Traveller | Jun 1, 2012
- 10 hours in LondonIn theory, 10 hours in London sounds amazing. However, when you factor in that I'm traveling alone and I forgot to notify Chase of my travel (my card has a hold on it) those 10 hours quickly turn into Posted by Kenyatta in Kenyonce Takes Cape Town | May 22, 2012
- 2 Nights in London - BudgetHello, I thought I would do a post on how to Go to London. On a budget and Premier and also what to do. As I have done both of these options so this is what I would do.
Arriving Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | May 5, 2012
- Photos and more to followJust to let you know, I have posted photos from our Guilin and Yangshuo holiday here on Travellerspoint...
Here are a couple of my favourites, such a beautiful spot in China:
[img=http://phot Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | May 4, 2012
- W's take on London First thing this morning we had breakfast then we caught the train to St James Park via Canon Street station and walked to Buckingham Palace to see the changing of the Palace Guards. It started at 11:15 and went Posted by Onersontour in Oners on Tour | May 4, 2012
- Pre-wedding week-weekWe made it. Minor panic when we arrived at Pudong airport and queued to check in as Mum was handed a letter that advised that because our flight was overbooked we wouldn't have seats on the plane... however as Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 25, 2012
- I'm in London Still... ♫London... From its delicious chips & curry sauce, Brick Lane with its amazing curries, beautiful park grounds throughout the city, no street drinking laws, booze sold in every deli, and red double decker buses, what's not to love really??! Well Posted by Joel-Renee in The beer is better when backpacking | Apr 7, 2012
- London and the South of England - 2012Here is a draft itinerary of our planned two week trip to England.
==June 27, 2012==
Overnight flight to London (BusinessFirst Class -- thanks United credit card mileage points!)
==June 28, 2012==
After an overnig Posted by rpike20625 in Planet Rick | Mar 28, 2012
- We are here!
The journey has begun...
We had a late night flight from Miami to Paris with a layover in London (LHR)... the flight was pretty uneventful... we flew American Airlines, I had flown with Posted by maddorani in Europe 2012 | Mar 17, 2012
- Day 4 - 5Wake up for my 8:30 flight at 5am oh how I wish I was still sleeping
Had packed the night before so it wasn't too bad. We get to the airport in no time... we check in then head for security... Posted by cass_yip in Europe... | Mar 16, 2012
- The day had arrived...This was it.......After months of planning, booking flights, changing flights, arranging where and when I might meet people, and after 5 going away nights out and failing an exam I flew to Heathrow. My Quantas Flight to Bangkok was Posted by McCrorzels in Laugh along with the better weather... | Jun 7, 2011
- I went to LondonI have never really felt the effects of “hitting a wall.” Today I did. It wasn’t just any kind of 3:30itis. I kind of felt like what I imagine marathon runners feel as they stagger across the finishing line. I Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | Mar 9, 2012
- You sound like you from London!Saturday morning we arose energised and ready to go. Our first port of call was Portobello Markets
in Notting Hill. After the awesome people watching safari that is the local bus system, we arrived at the sea of people that marked Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 8, 2012
- UK - London
We crossed the channel in a record 35 minutes, but I think we also managed to pay a record price. We've now learnt a very expensive lesson: always pre-book channel crossings in advance u Posted by thegavens in Europe 2012 | Mar 5, 2012
- First steps
Under the cover of night we fly in. Scattered in a way only a 24 hour flight can induce, it seems we slowly start to materialise into the real world. Vague and tired, it is only the glimmer of excitement Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 4, 2012
- What is the deal with…Ugg boots?
“Fashionless hobo declares war on UGG fashion. Says is fUGGing disgrace. Then wears socks and shorts”
It might seem of late that I have nothing positive to say about living Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Feb 26, 2012
- review of London Motor MuseumIf you like motors, then the London Motor Museum is well worth a visit. Quick notes, it is a mere 2 minute walk from Heyes and Harlington railway station which is easy enough to catch from Ealing Broadway station, Posted by Eurotourguide in Review blog | Jan 16, 2012
- Dear London
This is not a love letter in the traditional sense. I am not going to compare thee to a summer’s day because you provide them so infrequently I cannot be sure what they are. Instead this is an exposé of Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jan 13, 2012
- The United Kingdom Holiday Takeover===[b]“Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Jan 10, 2012
- Happy New Year Assholes!For some reason we, members of the human race, feel like we should do something, anything to celebrate the New Year. Now, some people love this event, I don’t relate to these people and probably on multiple issues. The rest Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jan 5, 2012
- A Qantas Experience
Here's the text of an email I wrote to Qantas customer care (I've replaced a name with an X) after they asked me to describe my recent experience with them.
Their reply follows.
Dear Ms Morris,
My "recent experience" was abuse and Posted by AlanDavies in A Qantas Experience | Dec 23, 2011
- Edinburgh to LondonToday was mostly spent getting from Edinburgh to London. We left Coldingham, drove about 50 miles (~80 km) to Edinburgh, to returnm the hire car. This morning when we went out to the car we had to clear the ice Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Dec 19, 2011