Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- Europe and Africa through the Eyes of my iPhoneI've spent the last three and a half months of my life studying abroad through University of Denver's Cherrington Global Scholars program, and a large part of that time has been spent out and about traveling Europe, exploring everything I Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 17, 2011
- From the 'Old World' to the 'New World'...Twenty-seven hours. That’s a long travel day no matter how you slice it. Fortunately we were flying on another amazing airline (Qatar) with service that includes free bevies and on-demand movies. So, with relatively little suffering, we left the Posted by Baxters in Baxters' World Tour | Dec 7, 2011
- London Calling
Hello from London!
The last week has been jam packed with lots of fun, drama and royal sightings. We started the week with a free walking tour from Sandeman's - we definitely recommend thi Posted by melissa12maree in Mel & Fiona's most excellent adventure | Nov 26, 2011
- London, that familiar placeSome people I know thinks that London is all about rainy weather, British accents, fish & chips, Harry Potter and the Queen. But London is much more than that. I've been to London about three times and the moment Posted by richsta in Great adventures of.. | Nov 8, 2011
- Showdown at Thomas More SquareSartor Resartus, manciple, James Agate, madrepore, Cherubini, hippocras, Arethusa, and mor. Who would want to suggest a link between the words in this unlikely list? How many people would even claim to know the meaning or origin of Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Nov 8, 2011
- 12 Days of Traveling Europe
After my last class for the last two weeks on October 20th, I went home to pack up my backpack for 12 days of travelling across Eur Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 2, 2011
- London Dahling!So here's some pics that made the cut for London :) Enjoy!
On our first day, our B&B owner took us on a bike ride along the Thames River. ^
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/434020/ Posted by megan prawdzik in Wish You Were Here! | Nov 1, 2011
- Updated - Photoblog: Occupy LondonUpdate: Here's what the cathedral looks like now that the protestors have been forced to leave.
I snapped a few early morning p Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Oct 19, 2011
I'm going to make this blog as brief as possible since I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep following leaving London for Dijon t Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 10, 2011
I just realized that I haven't written a new post since Monday of last week, and my life moves much too fast here for me to remem Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 3, 2011
- london my baby my boo21 September===~DAY THREE~===
London Stats Indicate it May Be Opposite Day:
Points at which had to ask for directions: about eight
Successful directions received: Four
‘Sorry, I’ve no idea’ Answers Received: Four (thi Posted by dodie.does in what dodie does | Sep 25, 2011
- TRY TO SEE EVERYTHING: A SAGAWoke up and it was raining and grey. Ah, London. It’s like I never left Seattle. But nice.
I had bought some bananas and groovy cereal at Tesco’s yesterday (half price shhh don’t tell) so we had those for breakfast Posted by dodie.does in what dodie does | Sep 22, 2011
- the 'this is crazy what are you doing' trip: day oneoh now it's 10:30 pm haha I switched my clock into the right time finally :)
Ohhhhh my god, am I ever going to have a chill, mellow trip again in my life?! What is my luck, seriously. Posted by dodie.does in what dodie does | Sep 22, 2011
- Final Stop: LondonThe final three days of our trip were spent in London, one of our favorite cities. As an added bonus, we were invited to stay with our friends the Murphys (almost family, really; the older brother of Kristen's best Posted by kxa52 in Wandering Andersons | Sep 13, 2011
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011
- A Half-Pint of Cider and a Packet of Pork ScratchingsThe time had finally come, after a lot of waiting, to be reunited with my old beau jolly ole England. Sadly it had taken longer than my forecast 3 weeks to get back here (It took a year and a Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Sep 5, 2011
- An Ode to Ole EnglandOle Blighty. It’s been a good year and a half since we last saw each other.
When we parted ways your skies were grey and my feet were frost-bitten from walking your snowy streets in inappropriate footwear.
You haven’t changed Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Sep 5, 2011
- Blissful LondonFriday 2nd September - London
The good thing about London is the familiarity, having been there many times before it was hardly going to be a difficult campaign. I was going south, catching up with old mates and then shooting Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 4, 2011
- First Class? Fo Shizzle...Friday 2nd September - 12:22 – Darlington to London
Apparently if you have a first class ticket you can’t actually get into the first class lounge, you have to pay Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 2, 2011
- A mid-Flight Culinary DelightAir travel is time consuming and as I sat there staring around the sections rows 40-60 I realised I had forgotten how bloody far Australia is from civilisation. A depressing, reach for the noose thought occurred to me, although I Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Aug 25, 2011
- A quiet, rainy dayWoke to rain pouring onto roof, so decided to have a sleep-in. Rained most of the day and didn't feel like getting soaked and refreshing colds, so had a lovely relaxing day reading books and resting.
Tomorrow we're off to see Posted by Bronwyn White in Bron and Warwick - 2011 overseas holiday | Aug 23, 2011
- A day in LondonAnother good sleep serenaded by the early morning gulls. Another breakfast of sweet fresh fruit and croissants that flaked beautifully and we are packed ready to leave. Robert wouldn't take any money for the two calls we made and we Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 28, 2011
- Finally--An Update!Since it's 10:12 PM and I haven't had a lot of sleep, the update will be short, but I'm frankly quite glad I'm even updating! Attempting to find WiFi that actually works on this trip has been its own Posted by S_J_Peterson in The Traveler's Confessional | Jul 19, 2011
- London and Wales omnibusWhat is an omnibus? Here in the UK, at the end of each week there is a 'catch up' show repeating all the episodes of a soapie, just in case you missed it. As I have not been particularly Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 16, 2011
- Harry Potter in Oxford
We checked out Oxford Castle today, had lunch at The Red Lion (I can see from the picture that the fish and chips have been doing their job on my belly. Yikes). Next we gave in to the Posted by thecarsons in The Carsons in the UK | Jul 15, 2011