Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- London and the South of England - 2012Here is a draft itinerary of our planned two week trip to England.
==June 27, 2012==
Overnight flight to London (BusinessFirst Class -- thanks United credit card mileage points!)
==June 28, 2012==
After an overnig Posted by rpike20625 in Planet Rick | Mar 28, 2012
- We are here!
The journey has begun...
We had a late night flight from Miami to Paris with a layover in London (LHR)... the flight was pretty uneventful... we flew American Airlines, I had flown with Posted by maddorani in Europe 2012 | Mar 17, 2012
- Day 4 - 5Wake up for my 8:30 flight at 5am oh how I wish I was still sleeping
Had packed the night before so it wasn't too bad. We get to the airport in no time... we check in then head for security... Posted by cass_yip in Europe... | Mar 16, 2012
- The day had arrived...This was it.......After months of planning, booking flights, changing flights, arranging where and when I might meet people, and after 5 going away nights out and failing an exam I flew to Heathrow. My Quantas Flight to Bangkok was Posted by McCrorzels in Laugh along with the better weather... | Jun 7, 2011
- I went to LondonI have never really felt the effects of “hitting a wall.” Today I did. It wasn’t just any kind of 3:30itis. I kind of felt like what I imagine marathon runners feel as they stagger across the finishing line. I Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | Mar 9, 2012
- You sound like you from London!Saturday morning we arose energised and ready to go. Our first port of call was Portobello Markets
in Notting Hill. After the awesome people watching safari that is the local bus system, we arrived at the sea of people that marked Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 8, 2012
- UK - London
We crossed the channel in a record 35 minutes, but I think we also managed to pay a record price. We've now learnt a very expensive lesson: always pre-book channel crossings in advance u Posted by thegavens in Europe 2012 | Mar 5, 2012
- First steps
Under the cover of night we fly in. Scattered in a way only a 24 hour flight can induce, it seems we slowly start to materialise into the real world. Vague and tired, it is only the glimmer of excitement Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 4, 2012
- What is the deal with…Ugg boots?
“Fashionless hobo declares war on UGG fashion. Says is fUGGing disgrace. Then wears socks and shorts”
It might seem of late that I have nothing positive to say about living Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Feb 26, 2012
- review of London Motor MuseumIf you like motors, then the London Motor Museum is well worth a visit. Quick notes, it is a mere 2 minute walk from Heyes and Harlington railway station which is easy enough to catch from Ealing Broadway station, Posted by Eurotourguide in Review blog | Jan 16, 2012
- Dear London
This is not a love letter in the traditional sense. I am not going to compare thee to a summer’s day because you provide them so infrequently I cannot be sure what they are. Instead this is an exposé of Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jan 13, 2012
- The United Kingdom Holiday Takeover===[b]“Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Jan 10, 2012
- Happy New Year Assholes!For some reason we, members of the human race, feel like we should do something, anything to celebrate the New Year. Now, some people love this event, I don’t relate to these people and probably on multiple issues. The rest Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jan 5, 2012
- A Qantas Experience
Here's the text of an email I wrote to Qantas customer care (I've replaced a name with an X) after they asked me to describe my recent experience with them.
Their reply follows.
Dear Ms Morris,
My "recent experience" was abuse and Posted by AlanDavies in A Qantas Experience | Dec 23, 2011
- Edinburgh to LondonToday was mostly spent getting from Edinburgh to London. We left Coldingham, drove about 50 miles (~80 km) to Edinburgh, to returnm the hire car. This morning when we went out to the car we had to clear the ice Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Dec 19, 2011
- Europe and Africa through the Eyes of my iPhoneI've spent the last three and a half months of my life studying abroad through University of Denver's Cherrington Global Scholars program, and a large part of that time has been spent out and about traveling Europe, exploring everything I Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 17, 2011
- From the 'Old World' to the 'New World'...Twenty-seven hours. That’s a long travel day no matter how you slice it. Fortunately we were flying on another amazing airline (Qatar) with service that includes free bevies and on-demand movies. So, with relatively little suffering, we left the Posted by Baxters in Baxters' World Tour | Dec 7, 2011
- London Calling
Hello from London!
The last week has been jam packed with lots of fun, drama and royal sightings. We started the week with a free walking tour from Sandeman's - we definitely recommend thi Posted by melissa12maree in Mel & Fiona's most excellent adventure | Nov 26, 2011
- London, that familiar placeSome people I know thinks that London is all about rainy weather, British accents, fish & chips, Harry Potter and the Queen. But London is much more than that. I've been to London about three times and the moment Posted by richsta in Great adventures of.. | Nov 8, 2011
- Showdown at Thomas More SquareSartor Resartus, manciple, James Agate, madrepore, Cherubini, hippocras, Arethusa, and mor. Who would want to suggest a link between the words in this unlikely list? How many people would even claim to know the meaning or origin of Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Nov 8, 2011
- 12 Days of Traveling Europe
After my last class for the last two weeks on October 20th, I went home to pack up my backpack for 12 days of travelling across Eur Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 2, 2011
- London Dahling!So here's some pics that made the cut for London :) Enjoy!
On our first day, our B&B owner took us on a bike ride along the Thames River. ^
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/434020/ Posted by megan prawdzik in Wish You Were Here! | Nov 1, 2011
- Updated - Photoblog: Occupy LondonUpdate: Here's what the cathedral looks like now that the protestors have been forced to leave.
I snapped a few early morning p Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Oct 19, 2011
I'm going to make this blog as brief as possible since I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep following leaving London for Dijon t Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 10, 2011
I just realized that I haven't written a new post since Monday of last week, and my life moves much too fast here for me to remem Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 3, 2011