Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- london my baby my boo21 September===~DAY THREE~===
London Stats Indicate it May Be Opposite Day:
Points at which had to ask for directions: about eight
Successful directions received: Four
‘Sorry, I’ve no idea’ Answers Received: Four (thi Posted by dodie.does in what dodie does | Sep 25, 2011
- TRY TO SEE EVERYTHING: A SAGAWoke up and it was raining and grey. Ah, London. It’s like I never left Seattle. But nice.
I had bought some bananas and groovy cereal at Tesco’s yesterday (half price shhh don’t tell) so we had those for breakfast Posted by dodie.does in what dodie does | Sep 22, 2011
- the 'this is crazy what are you doing' trip: day oneoh now it's 10:30 pm haha I switched my clock into the right time finally :)
Ohhhhh my god, am I ever going to have a chill, mellow trip again in my life?! What is my luck, seriously. Posted by dodie.does in what dodie does | Sep 22, 2011
- Final Stop: LondonThe final three days of our trip were spent in London, one of our favorite cities. As an added bonus, we were invited to stay with our friends the Murphys (almost family, really; the older brother of Kristen's best Posted by kxa52 in Wandering Andersons | Sep 13, 2011
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011
- A Half-Pint of Cider and a Packet of Pork ScratchingsThe time had finally come, after a lot of waiting, to be reunited with my old beau jolly ole England. Sadly it had taken longer than my forecast 3 weeks to get back here (It took a year and a Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Sep 5, 2011
- An Ode to Ole EnglandOle Blighty. It’s been a good year and a half since we last saw each other.
When we parted ways your skies were grey and my feet were frost-bitten from walking your snowy streets in inappropriate footwear.
You haven’t changed Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Sep 5, 2011
- Blissful LondonFriday 2nd September - London
The good thing about London is the familiarity, having been there many times before it was hardly going to be a difficult campaign. I was going south, catching up with old mates and then shooting Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 4, 2011
- First Class? Fo Shizzle...Friday 2nd September - 12:22 – Darlington to London
Apparently if you have a first class ticket you can’t actually get into the first class lounge, you have to pay Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 2, 2011
- A mid-Flight Culinary DelightAir travel is time consuming and as I sat there staring around the sections rows 40-60 I realised I had forgotten how bloody far Australia is from civilisation. A depressing, reach for the noose thought occurred to me, although I Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Aug 25, 2011
- A quiet, rainy dayWoke to rain pouring onto roof, so decided to have a sleep-in. Rained most of the day and didn't feel like getting soaked and refreshing colds, so had a lovely relaxing day reading books and resting.
Tomorrow we're off to see Posted by Bronwyn White in Bron and Warwick - 2011 overseas holiday | Aug 23, 2011
- A day in LondonAnother good sleep serenaded by the early morning gulls. Another breakfast of sweet fresh fruit and croissants that flaked beautifully and we are packed ready to leave. Robert wouldn't take any money for the two calls we made and we Posted by Mari Anne in Wow, It's Europe!!!! | Jul 28, 2011
- Finally--An Update!Since it's 10:12 PM and I haven't had a lot of sleep, the update will be short, but I'm frankly quite glad I'm even updating! Attempting to find WiFi that actually works on this trip has been its own Posted by S_J_Peterson in The Traveler's Confessional | Jul 19, 2011
- London and Wales omnibusWhat is an omnibus? Here in the UK, at the end of each week there is a 'catch up' show repeating all the episodes of a soapie, just in case you missed it. As I have not been particularly Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 16, 2011
- Harry Potter in Oxford
We checked out Oxford Castle today, had lunch at The Red Lion (I can see from the picture that the fish and chips have been doing their job on my belly. Yikes). Next we gave in to the Posted by thecarsons in The Carsons in the UK | Jul 15, 2011
- London Apartments and Hotels[[http://londonapartmentsrental.co.uk/|London apartments]] and hotels are found in large quantities. Some apartments offer a high quality care personal services in the rest of the donation of the right visitors to the friendship. To choose a variety of op Posted by michaelgist in London Apartment | Jul 11, 2011
- London With a long and exhausting flight, 12 hours later I was finally in one of the leading and most influential cities of the world London. With so much to see with little timing I had just under five days Posted by Andy-M in Europe 2011 | Jul 8, 2011
- LondonToday began with a brief visit to the Slade College of Art and Design, part of University College London. This time, I was not able to get an appointment or talk to anyone or see the facilities. Sometime at the Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 29, 2011
- LondonI awoke, a I mentioned previously, early this morning and broke my fast with the continental breakfast included with my lodgings: cereal, coffees, juice and toast. Around 8:30 I headed out and stopped en route to pick up a sausage Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 16, 2011
- LondonI am writing this at 5:30am local time. Apparently I was not able to completely adjust my internal clock and it is running a couple of hours fast. It thinks it got up at 7:00.
Yesterday, after interminable flights and layovers, Posted by philobermarck in The 2011 MFA University Expedition | Jun 15, 2011
- Lahn-dan, dahling!And so, having lived through the 29th May twice, once over the Pacific ocean, and once over the Atlantic, I arrived in London. Glorious sunshine and two of my closest friends greeted me at the airport.
On no, wait, they Posted by ccannavan in This one time, during my gap year... | Jun 10, 2011
- We go to Europe again!
===Going to Europe again is a fascinating experience for me. This time we travel from Vancouver to London, stay there for a couple of days, then we go to other countries along Eur Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | May 24, 2011
- Silviett Jones and Lady Simmons London reportApril 14th
It’ a sunny cold day of April, we fly over a sea of clouds waving under the red and grey wings of the plane.
We are on our Lufthansa plane, no comparison with Ryan Air which bothers you with Posted by Lucrezia Polito in Lady Simmons Travels | May 20, 2011
- Everyone Sounds Like Harry PotterNate and I finished packing yesterday morning and weighed our bags. We both came in right about 35 pounds, just under our 40 pound limit. When I first put on the bag, I almost fell backward as it takes a Posted by sellnow in Far From Home | May 13, 2011
- First Post
I will be traveli Posted by cazvan in No Parking | May 12, 2011