Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- Pit stop # 3
We made another quick stop in London before making our next sortie to Ireland.
We crashed with Tom for the weekend and caught up with him and Becs, then headed back into the city to do Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | May 14, 2015
- European Trip April 2015I arrived at San Diego airport about 5 a.m. Sunday March 29, 2015, for my departure flight to London at 6:45 a.m.
I had about 2 hrs of sleep that morning. I was feeling ok until about 1 hr Posted by martza in European Trip April 2015 | May 10, 2015
- Got my first ticketYesterday I went online to look for advance tickets to start building up my trip.
I found a ticket London-Birmingham (3rd leg of the journey) for just £6. Only later I noticed I will be travelling with London Midlands, so a Posted by peeweeke in Steam and Beer | May 7, 2015
- Pussy cat Pussy catPussy cat pussy cat where have you been? I've been to London to visit the Queen's baby announcement board, seen her horses and some of the horsemen....outside the palace...👑
We could not blog last night...too tired from gallavanting around looking at... Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | May 3, 2015
- The Hills Are AliveYesterday I was lucky enough to be taken on a drive through the english countryside. It was great to get out of the city and see a bit more of the country itself. The rolling hills and quaint villages are Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 5, 2015
- Improving Diplomatic RelationsIt has been a few days since I updated the blog and I fear this post might become long. Apologies in advance if that happens but there is a lot to catch everyone up on. I will try to do Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 4, 2015
- Jolly Old England
After six and half hours in the air, one bad Tom Cruise movie and a surprisingly good in-flight shephard's pie, I touched down in London just as the sun was rising. A fitting welcome to the beginning of Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Mar 31, 2015
- London calling...
We had four days in London this time and after our last eventful stopover I was expecting another whirlwind. It was Australia Day when we arrived but we were too exhausted to do more than Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Mar 30, 2015
- J1 Visa application Today my visa pack finally arrived with me and that means its the glorious time to apply for the wonderful cultural exchange visa known to us Camp Counselors as a J1. Yay I hear you scream - one step closer Posted by Viewpoint13 in Camp America | Mar 28, 2015
- Cycling adventures, a move to Frankfurt & more travellingWell it has been a good 10 months since our last update - whoops! We are officially terrible bloggers! We are going to catch you up in instalments, (or that is the plan anyway) This next post will take Posted by julesandjosh in Juli and Josh's European Adventure | Mar 10, 2015
- London pit stop
We only had a couple of days in London so we decided to take in a few of the free sites and take it easy. After the bus drop us off at 5am instead of 9am we were a Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Feb 28, 2015
- Old places, old mates and cool stuffA busy week in London meant some tired munchkins but plenty of smiles:
* Natural history museum - really cool set up with so much to see but never enough time, Claire (aka Pickle) joined us for a wander with the Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Feb 3, 2015
- Just LandedIm feeling all sorts of ways! We just landed and I am nercoups
Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own argument, but the definition i Posted by aroundwego in London Here We Go | Jan 23, 2015
- All things must come to an end...DISCLAIMER – [i]This post, regarding the time elapsed between Monday, January 5 and Friday, January 9, was written solely by Natalie, due to the fact that the Kammerer sisters had returned to their respective countries of residence at the time Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jan 11, 2015
- Held upThe agenda for 2 Jan. 15 was to take a day trip to Paris from London on the Eurostar. It's approxately a 2 hour ride. And then after seeing London returning on the last train to Paris. However, when Posted by DeoS in Paris to London | Jan 2, 2015
- And the fascinator gets another outing...Despite a quick trip to London being a giant detour in my travels, when a great friend of yours gets married, things like this must be done and I was thrilled to do it. Plus, who doesn't love an English Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Dec 8, 2014
- England Day 10: Come TogetherOur last full day in England began with a phone call from Mike's friend we visited in Wivenhoe, Debs. She was trying to find someone to pick up her daughter from school so that she could come into London and Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Nov 14, 2014
- England Day 9: Medieval Towers and Halibut with FlowersI had a bit of an ambitious schedule planned for today. I wanted to hit St. Paul's Cathedral, the U.S.S. Belfast, and the Tower of London before dinner at Gordon Ramsay's. When Mike woke up, he was tired from Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Nov 14, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- London 2014[img=http://photos. Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- London 7Today is our last day in London before coming home. We went to buy some souvenirs for our family. It is very exciting to be coming home, even if it’s a 3 day long journey! We walked about the city Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Oct 1, 2014
- London 6First my dad and I got up early and walked past Buckingham Palace. We went to Geo. F. Trumper’s for him to get a haircut and shave. It was very fancy they used a cut-throat razor and they even Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 30, 2014
- London 5We walked through Green Park today to get the train to the British Museum. The park was full of squirrels and pigeons. I saw four squirrels in the park, two of them were chasing one another around the tree.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701878/g Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 29, 2014
- England Day 8: Keep Calm and Carry OnWe woke up about 8:30a and Mike was feeling much better today. We wanted to see the Horse Guards at 10a so we headed to Bermondsey station by the apartment only to find out that the Jubilee line was Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- England Day 7: Where East Meets WestToday we had pre-booked a 9:15a tour of Parliament and then planned to take the ferry out to Greenwich for the afternoon. Mike still wasn't feeling well so we decided he would stay home and rest in the morning and Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Sep 28, 2014