Blog Entries tagged 'London'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'London'
- Dubai - London26/9/13 We arrived in London, jet lagged, a little confused about what next.
After meandering our way through UK border control we came out into arrivals. I was looking at the faces waiting at the gate and all of a Posted by Saussi67 in UK and Europe 2013 Paul and Shaz | Oct 20, 2013
- Double Rainbow==
'A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever - John Keats...'
Autumn is looked upon with uninspired eyes by the people of London. As the darkness of winter looms across the dreary sky, people cover up in their coats, a Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 19, 2013
- The Heart - The High and The HurtIf your heart is just a muscle that pumps blood through your body, then why does it feel like it's shattering within you when something bad happens or feels like it's going to escape through your chest when when you're Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 13, 2013
- A sort of forced rest dayWoke in Venice, fell asleep in Edinburgh - a rest day, of sorts!
Our taxi to the airport was a bit of fun - bouncing through the waves in the water taxi - one of our cases nearly bounced out at Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 27, 2013
- Oh the places I have beenOk so I have a confession to make.. I am kind of a blog whore... I have numerous blogs around cyberspace and I can't seem to stop writing them.. Hence the reason I am writing another one here!
So I have Posted by Seznz in Sarah's Travels | Sep 24, 2013
- Finally the trip has begunI arrived in London yesterday with all sorts of packages. It ended up being a simple van (just like an airporter) and I was dropped off at Mika and Gilad's apartment. Everything was ready for me here. They had put Posted by sullivanscoffee in Overland in Africa | Sep 19, 2013
- After 35 hours, we've arrived ...We started at 9:30 on Saturday morning in the Qantas Lounge in Melbourne - 35 hours later, 12:30 pm on Sunday and we arrived in our apartment in Rome.
Incident free until David was sick coming into Singapore - the lengths Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 15, 2013
- London Re-VisitedAs I write this blog I finally have my Chinese visa in my hand. Today, much to my relief, I finally collected my visa. I have spent a lot of time, energy and money obtaining this visa (at least £450, Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 25, 2013
- LondonIt’s Monday morning and my feet have almost recovered from my self-guided walking tour of London on Friday. The day started at 4am, as I prepared to head to the train station to catch the 4.57am train to London Paddington. Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 22, 2013
- You Sound Like You're from LondonSo I have put off writing this last blog post because I have been in denial (and in a minor depressed state) about the fact that “Casey and Grace’s European Adventure” is actually over. I have been sulking around Posted by cgeurope2013 in Casey & Grace's European Adventure | Jul 10, 2013
- London: The Tower of London and Buckingham PalaceToday we got up and joined the London rush hour by commuting on the Circle Line. We travelled from Paddington to Tower Hill where we got off to see the Tower of London. It was cooler today and it did Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 10, 2013
- Kew Gardens29th June
Today we visited Kew Gardens and Palace. There was a festival celebrating edible plants on, adding even more things to see to an already lengthy list. These humongous botanical gardens have been around for over 250 years, with some Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Jul 8, 2013
- London: National Gallery, the Eye and the SerpentineAnother very hot day in London that is expected to continue through the week - we are lucky! Everyone was in bed early tonight after a busy day. This morning we took a new bus route to Picadilly Circus, took Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 8, 2013
- Walking London StreetsLiving in London for several years, browsing through the network of streets, finding new paths is so exciting; fascinated by the new explored routes I decided to make a short video of few weekends, usual walk for us. This is Posted by ksenia-zizina in Love the life you live | Jul 8, 2013
- London: St Pauls, Globe, Monument, Shopping and Crowds!Today we decided to go to the City (the City is a neighbourhood where the original London began and is now the heart of the financial district...for some reason I never recognized this until a few months ago!) So we Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 6, 2013
- Days 4 and 5Saturday
Back to a slightly slower pace today. I managed to get out for a run around Regents Park this morning despite the rain and cold. As usual it felt great once it was over...
We had to convince Posted by ZipfsUKtrip in Zipf 2013 holiday | Jun 26, 2013
- Where are we?It's London! Good thing I brought a rain jacket and not a bikini.[img=http://pho Posted by sammaxwill2013 in sammaxwill2013 | Jun 12, 2013
- Destination of the Week: London!And I'm not talking London, Ontario. That's right folks, I am currently in London, England (for 5 days)!!! After travelling 7100 km and taking a 10 hour 10 min plane ride (including 1 hour stop in St. Lucia) to London Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Riding the Royal Wave=="I have to be seen to be believed." - Queen Elizabeth II==
===Foody heaven in London can otherwise be known as the Borough Market. Although we went on a day when not all stalls were open, the selection of multicultural Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 2, 2013
- A day with 'Lizzy' and a night with 'Billy'!==="Mrs. Wilkinson: This'll sound strange, Billy, but for some time now I've been thinkin' of the Royal Ballet School.
Billy: Aren't you a bit old, miss?
Mrs. Wilkinson: No, not me... you! I'm the bloody teacher!"
-Billy Elliot - The Musical ===
Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 2, 2013
- Sunny Days (And Murder) Around London Town=="I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too." - Elizabeth I ==
=="It is eerie being all but alone in Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jun 1, 2013
- Don't lose your head, it's just the Tower of London!=="Who comes there?", "The keys.", "Whose keys?", "Queen Elizabeth's keys.", "Pass Queen Elizabeth's Keys. All's well.", "God preserve Queen Elizabeth.", "Amen!" - The ceremony of the keys conducted each night at 10pm at the Tower of London==
==[u]Cult Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | May 30, 2013
- 'Meet the Fosters' in London==Please Mind the Gap!==
===We felt like a quiet night in so hit up the local Tescos fo Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | May 30, 2013
- 5 days!
Just 5 days until the London-trip starts!!
(Blogging from iPhone) Posted by triciajohansson in TRICIA JOHANSSON | May 11, 2013
- Munich & London15th of March 2012. I still can recall myself sitting in the living room back home and starting my first diary. When I bought the diary I expected this 200-page diary to last me perfectly for my nearly 200-day journey. Posted by sancho_pansa in Off to New Zealand | May 7, 2013